Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,425 members, 7,830,135 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Does APC Still Care For Igbo Presidency? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Does APC Still Care For Igbo Presidency? (3140 Views)

The Bola Tinubu Dilemma: Does APC Want To Win With Him Or Lose Without Him? / Senator Abribe: After 6 Years In Government, APC Still Doing "Going To Going To" / What Alternatives Does APC Offer Kwarans? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does APC Still Care For Igbo Presidency? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Feb 26, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
I was only debunking his claim that Yorubas won "Niger" and "Kogi" for Buhari... Coz we're in The Middle Belt
Not Yorubas sad
Re: Does APC Still Care For Igbo Presidency? by DanDeeBoss(m): 10:00pm On Feb 26, 2019
LightQueen:
Not Yorubas sad
winkwink
Re: Does APC Still Care For Igbo Presidency? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Feb 26, 2019
Let me tell you all a secret grin

Igbos don't care about Nigeria shocked
You all better you stop arguing on whether they should be president of zoo or not. All they care about is Biafra. Over 90% didn't vote in Igbo land because they see it as not worth it.
Re: Does APC Still Care For Igbo Presidency? by RTSC: 10:31pm On Feb 26, 2019
Viergeachar:

There's no way a Buhari alive will hand over to PDP.
Should the undesirable happen before that time, Osinbajo will be at the helm.

So you see, only God can stop the SW and He won't.
lol.
na here we go dey.

And Don't involve God in your nonsense. God is no friends with treachery.
Re: Does APC Still Care For Igbo Presidency? by ofeco: 10:31pm On Feb 26, 2019
donphiilopus:

Stop saying this.
What about those that stood firm in the South South?
You think we are kidding right?
If it ain't going to the Southwest, then it's coming to the South South.
Let's forget this for now sef.
why should it go to south south is GEJ from south east?
Re: Does APC Still Care For Igbo Presidency? by Viergeachar: 10:46pm On Feb 26, 2019
RTSC:

lol.
na here we go dey.

And Don't involve God in your nonsense. God is no friends with treachery.

What is treachery
Re: Does APC Still Care For Igbo Presidency? by zlantanfan: 6:57am On Feb 27, 2019
RTSC:

Keep deceiving yourself.
Running under buhari is the Same as running alone.?
Guy that couldn't even win his PU.
E go shock you, just like the south west shocked everybody.

Anyway, I still believe the only thing stopping pdp from regaining power is buhari.

Osibanjo would be the Jonathan that loses the baton to the opposition.
you guys have been the one with wrong permutation since 2015.

Buhari isn't a politician even though popular in north, he only allowed the free access to apc stalwarts to utilize tools, he was only sitting at home In kastina, it was oshomole and tinubu ruggedness that didn't give pdp chance.

If oyegun was chairman pdp would have been celebrating now.

Osibanjo only needs this same support of party and Buhari is a party man

1 Like

Re: Does APC Still Care For Igbo Presidency? by Blue3k(m): 2:13pm On Feb 27, 2019
Is there any reason alot of you believe in power rotation?
Re: Does APC Still Care For Igbo Presidency? by Jombom: 2:27pm On Feb 27, 2019
The presidency the highest seat in the land is what is deserving to a tribe that contributed the least of APC success ?! But why do many of you Igbos reason so pathetically like this ? Pls I have decide to quit all the tribalistic senseless arguements pls stop saying something so absurdly foolish n nauseating pls pls pls. If Igbo bliv they deserve it or want it they should talk to the stake holder in APC.
RTSC:
If they're smart enough, igbo presidency should be what is paramount on their mind.

The smart apc chiefs among them would see the way we have managed to buoy the pdp with dedicated loyalty.
That is more than I can say for some others , according to yakassai.

Buhari lost the south again, again, thanks to the igbo campaign against him.
His votes in the north helped him. Another candidate would not be that lucky.

If apc want their long term stay in power, they need to get the east on board.
The presidency would be a start.
Re: Does APC Still Care For Igbo Presidency? by RTSC: 5:51pm On Feb 27, 2019
Jombom:
The presidency the highest seat in the land is what is deserving to a tribe that contributed the least of APC success ?! But why do many of you Igbos reason so pathetically like this ? Pls I have decide to quit all the tribalistic senseless arguements pls stop saying something so absurdly foolish n nauseating pls pls pls. If Igbo bliv they deserve it or want it they should talk to the stake holder in APC.
Before apc got in power, pdp was already there for 16 years.
And igbos were instrumental in creating many of the agencies apc is presiding over today.

Who cares if igbos didn't vote apc? When did apc became equal to the Nigerian presidency. ?

You well at all.?
Re: Does APC Still Care For Igbo Presidency? by Ikinternational: 6:20pm On Feb 27, 2019
raumdeuter:

There is nothing like fairness you only reap where you sow

Go and meet Dangote that its not fair that he is a billionaire and his brothers are living in penury

Ibos sowed in PDP they should reap in PDP

Dude if you're so adamant. Then just give them their Biafra. Simple. N have Nigeria all to yourself. You have simply assured that the Biafra matter will never die. Therefore keeping kanu relevant.

The percentage of igbos clamoring for Biafra will eventually increase to majority.

You can keep underestimating the seriousness of this next president issue if you wish. The unity of the country is at stake.

B
Re: Does APC Still Care For Igbo Presidency? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Feb 27, 2019
Ikinternational:

Dude if you're so adamant. Then just give them their Biafra. Simple. N have Nigeria all to yourself. You have simply assured that the Biafra matter will never die. Therefore keeping kanu relevant.

The percentage of igbos clamoring for Biafra will eventually increase to majority.

You can keep underestimating the seriousness of this next president issue if you wish. The unity of the country is at stake.

B
Fight for it if you want it that bad.

1 Like

Re: Does APC Still Care For Igbo Presidency? by KunleyY19(m): 6:34pm On Feb 27, 2019
If Not SW... Then I will pick SS They are good...

1 Like

Re: Does APC Still Care For Igbo Presidency? by Ikinternational: 6:39pm On Feb 27, 2019
I'm an igbo guy that never cared much for Biafra. I was born Nigerian. Don't necessarily support kanu. Though Some of his points are valid.

But let Nigeria try to play the igbos come 2023, I'll become a massive Biafran supporter. N I've a feeling, lots of rational igbos will also become avid supporters of that cause.

As if igbos haven't supported every other region for presidency before.

2023 will let everyone know if 'One Nigeria' is just a political slogan.
Re: Does APC Still Care For Igbo Presidency? by Ikinternational: 6:48pm On Feb 27, 2019
KingOfThisnDat:
Fight for it if you want it that bad.

Play the igbos come 2023, you will see for yourself.

Deception does not last eternity.

And any Nigerian that doesn't agree the igbo presidency is right n just, should automatically become the biggest supporter of Biafra. Simple. Let's end the sham marriage.

So this tribal nonsense can be put to bed n everyone can go n rest.

It's even stupid to argue the point. Just waste of energy. When everyone knows in their heart igbo presidency is due n just. Particularly for people clamoring for One Nigeria
Re: Does APC Still Care For Igbo Presidency? by raumdeuter: 8:45pm On Feb 27, 2019
Ikinternational:

B

No one is holding your Biafra, Go through the normal process

Tell your senators to push a motion for Biafra in the Senate. That is the process

2 Likes

Re: Does APC Still Care For Igbo Presidency? by Blue3k(m): 7:14pm On Feb 28, 2019
Igbodefender I remember you advocated for APC sadly the region votes in same low numbers. Do you think APC will pass the torch to SW or SS this time. I'd rather them just hold country wide closed primary but nobody likes that idea.
Re: Does APC Still Care For Igbo Presidency? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Feb 28, 2019
Igbo people are geniuses, very enterprising, business savvy, entrepreneurial, brilliant... . However, Sorry to say, they are the only tribe that had ever wish evil, destruction on Nigeria. At least a significant lots of them, say 80 percent. Their hatred for the entity called Nigeria stinks to high heavens. If power is given to majority of them, this country will cease to exist. Their hatred, disdain for the rest of us is so concrete that it can be touched.

May God help us and grant them their most cherished wish of a nation Biafra so the rest of us can live in peace. Anyone of them who wish to stay in Nigeria should be allowed to anyways. Igbo people just seem to be against everything and anything good about Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why We Rearrested Sowore – DSS / North Support's Chasing Fulani Out Of Ebony (photo) / Could This Be The Unknown Gun Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.