Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:27 AM

A Lifetime Revenge (episode 9) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Lifetime Revenge (episode 9) (302 Views)

A Lifetime Revenge (episode 8) / A Lifetime Revenge (episode 6) / A Lifetime Revenge (episode 5) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Lifetime Revenge (episode 9) by Jesuloluwatemi(f): 7:23pm On Feb 26, 2019
A lifetime revenge

Episode 9
_
Watching her cry hurts.......

Faramade: Although she pretended as if isn't crying but I felt it in her voice.... What happened again?
Roland: I think I have to start going now. You should go home and see her also.
Faramade: Alright. Let's see next week Monday. I'll be very busy this weekend.
Roland: Let's make our way out now or you still have something to fix here before leaving.
Faramade: Even if I have to build a whole castle right now, I'll dump it to go and take care of the woman I love. Let's go bro.
Roland: Alright.
(They both walked out of the office.)

That same day in Faramade's compound. He alighted from his car and saw Olafiwahan sitting on the bare floor. She looked weak and pale. Faramade rushed to meet her. She looked up and saw Faramade staring at her. She welcomed him with a fainting smile as she tried to stand but slipped off. Fortunately, she slipped into Faramade's arm.

Faramade: Are you sure that all is well?
Olafiwahan: Yes. ( she stood straight and smile. But it was obvious that she is not fine. Faramade left her to strand right.
Faramade: Let's go in.
(Olafiwahan walked in as Faramade followed. She sat on the couch.)
Faramade: Wait for me here while I go up to change. What will you take?
Olafiwahan: I'm fine. Don't leave me please. ( She sobbed.) Please, don't leave me alone. Please.....
Faramade: (He turned around and sat beside her making her head to rest on his shoulder.) I know and I'm very sure that all will be well. Can you just take the chance to tell me everything?
Olafiwahan: My dad is sick again. I don't know what to do. He is all I have left. The doctor said he is not sure he will survive it. Is this how I am going to lose everyone?
Faramade: No! My lady. I know one thing for sure that your dad will sure be fine. Just believe in God and be strong.
(Immediately, Olafiwahan's phone started ringing. She released herself from Faramade's grip. She picked her phone form her bag as she answered the call.
Olafiwahan: Hello doctor........ How is my dad?....... What! Emergency state! Oh! No....
TBC

(1) (Reply)

End_sars / Opportunities For Publishers / The Spiritual Light And Color Of Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.