Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,774 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

How To Project Your Smartphone To A PC Or TV Screen - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Project Your Smartphone To A PC Or TV Screen (940 Views)

Zero Data TV In Nigeria On Your Phone, Laptop Or TV / How To Project Your Camon 11 Pro To A PC Or TV Screen / How To Connect Your Smartphone To A Television. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Project Your Smartphone To A PC Or TV Screen by Blastedholligan: 7:32pm On Feb 26, 2019
Traditionally, casting your screen to another screen can be an uphill task because of its complexities (Chrome cast and all), but with advancements in technology, casting your screen to another device is now a piece of cake as it should take you less than one minute to achieve this. Casting your screen is simple as there could be several reasons why you'll want to cast your screen; it could be that you just wanna see the bigger picture on a bigger screen for a bigger and wider view (A phone game would die for this one lol).

Smartphones could be cast on many device that has the cast screen feature such as: smart TVs, laptop, a tab or even another phone. There is no need to install any 3rd party app for you to enjoy this feature. Just enable it and connect. When on a larger screen, one would expect image distortion, but this is not really the case, the picture or video projected retains the image quality on the larger screen, so, you get to see almost the same image/video quality on the casted screen. Video, Pictures and Audio can be cast on other devices too… So, if you have your favourite movie on your device, no need to start looking for cable or flash to connect your device to the bigger screen, just cast it.

The following are steps to activate the cast feature on your decice:

STEP 1: Set up the Cast screen feature on the external screen you want to cast to.
STEP 2: Go to settings on your smartphone
STEP 3: Select Connected devices.
STEP 4: Click on Cast.
STEP 5: Click on the vertical 3 dots at the top right corner of the screen and click on Enable wireless display.
STEP 6: Select the device you want to cast to and click on it… That’s all!

Seun
Lalasticlala
Honsule
Dragnet

1 Like

Re: How To Project Your Smartphone To A PC Or TV Screen by Rubiesangel: 5:50pm On Feb 28, 2019
This is wonderful. I didnt know this phone had this feature.
Re: How To Project Your Smartphone To A PC Or TV Screen by MorataFC: 7:09pm On Feb 28, 2019
Rubiesangel:
This is wonderful. I didnt know this phone had this feature.
not all phone
Re: How To Project Your Smartphone To A PC Or TV Screen by saxby(f): 4:39am On Mar 01, 2019
cool one,does it apply to all smartphone devices? i should be able to do this on my camon device i believe.
Re: How To Project Your Smartphone To A PC Or TV Screen by Blastedholligan: 8:41am On Mar 17, 2019
It's a cool device.
Re: How To Project Your Smartphone To A PC Or TV Screen by tafat: 4:27pm On Mar 18, 2019
nice tips,thanks for this.
Re: How To Project Your Smartphone To A PC Or TV Screen by tafat: 4:27pm On Mar 18, 2019
supposedly the camon device should be able to do this.
saxby:
cool one,does it apply to all smartphone devices? i should be able to do this on my camon device i believe.
Re: How To Project Your Smartphone To A PC Or TV Screen by jesse8048(m): 5:26pm On Mar 18, 2019
All xaiomi phones have this feature (wireless display). But if your tv is not smart but has hdmi port, jus buy miracast dongle and you're good to go.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Sony Xperia 2, Xa3, Xperia Z Pureness, Xperia Xz3: Release Date And Features / I Need A Budget Phone Of 55-57k. A Good Value For Money. / Should You Cover The Camera On Your Smartphone To Prevent Hackers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.