Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,555 members, 7,861,630 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:53 PM

Males And Violent Crime - A Second Look - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Males And Violent Crime - A Second Look (331 Views)

Why Are Akwa Ibom Dudes So Ugly And Violent / She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance / Prostitute Runs Out Of Room In Osun Over Violent Sex By Her Client (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Males And Violent Crime - A Second Look by BigBashiru: 8:16pm On Feb 26, 2019
In the last thread we looked at how social constructs of toxic masculinity raises young boys with harmful stereotypes and gender roles of stoicism, always strong, never expresses emotions unless it's anger and how these things leads to the raising of very violent males. We also touched on how feminism has created awareness of toxic masculinity and we have seen success in adjustment of male behaviours certain demographics.

Today we are looking at violent crime grin

Why are 95% of violent crime in every police department worldwide committed by men? I'm talking of crimes involving brurality like mass shootings, gruesome murders, etc.

Are men an inferior gender compared to women? grin

Please don't take this personally im just trying to generate a conversation.
Re: Males And Violent Crime - A Second Look by Nobody: 9:26pm On Feb 26, 2019
truth be told, there is nothing like toxic masculinity and what feminism is doing is not necessarily changing any man behavior but making men hate women and also making sure that men can not work with women or mentor them because men are scared that they might end up falsely accuse them of sexual harassment or bring up some false accusation to destroy their reputation

feminism is doing more harm to women than men.

stocism doesnt make a man violent, what stoicism does is to make a man honorable, makes him control his temper and makes him cope with life problem. stoicism is all about taking personal responsibility of your life, it has nothing to do with violence.

according to the general theory of crime," it states that individuals with lower levels of self-control are more likely to be involved in criminal behavior. and it has nothing to do with so-called "toxic masculinity"
Re: Males And Violent Crime - A Second Look by AONE555(m): 10:05pm On Feb 26, 2019
Only the gods can answer
Re: Males And Violent Crime - A Second Look by meobizy(f): 11:25pm On Feb 26, 2019
I will only follow and read through this thread.
I am not going to contribute anything.

(1) (Reply)

Please Ladies / Court Marriages / SEX Is Very Far From LOVE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.