Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,814 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:44 AM

Help Me To Say Amen To This Prayer - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me To Say Amen To This Prayer (279 Views)

As A Lady, Can You Honestly Say Amen To This? / How Many Ladies Can Say Or Type "Amen" To This Statement. / Can You Boldly Say Amen To This Prayer(pics). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Me To Say Amen To This Prayer by oboy81: 1:04am On Feb 27, 2019
A Large Chunk of People Voted Buhari And Atiku

Surprisingly even buhari won smiley
As Any Tragedy Comes this Country (Cos there will be many cheesy )
May it fall on the heads Of All those that Voted or contributed To the Successes Of this Tyrants whether APC, PDP, HIV, OPC etc

Sicknesses, Diseases, Stray bullet, Car Accident, Boko haram, Salary delays, Mistake by Shithole Doctors, Lack of Health care, Armed Robbery, Depression, Suicide, Family Problems, Meningitis, Ebola, The Frustration and Wickedness form your Neighbours as A result of Living in a Sh!thole, Nepa and PHCN palava, Flooding, Unemployment, No Husbands For You Fvckng Bitches cool Aids, Cancer, boyfriend/girlfriend Fiancé cheat on you, Heartbreak, and Serious Heat! Even your AC cannot control it grin
In the Mighty name of Allah In Jesus Name, ashe!
Aminu!

(1) (Reply)

This Is Why U Should Never Marry A Woman Who Is Not Compatible With You (video) / Don't Be Left Out On This / Hookup Lovers: Your Wait Is Finally Over "Naija Erotic Romance Hookup" Is Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.