Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Here Are Things Valentine's Day Is Not. Do Not Ruin Your Relationship! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Here Are Things Valentine's Day Is Not. Do Not Ruin Your Relationship! (269 Views)

Men, Masturbation Will Ruin Your Life. HERE'S WHY / How social media can ruin your relationship / She Wants To Ruin Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Here Are Things Valentine's Day Is Not. Do Not Ruin Your Relationship! by Ssimora: 7:39am On Feb 27, 2019
It’s about time; the day the streets are flooded in red and white outfits and you can barely find a free table in restaurants. You can almost not find a free room in hotels too and when you do, it’s double the price because lovers and Valentine’s Day are just like Nigerian politicians and false manifesto; inseparable. Ugh! Don’t miss the point, I totally love love (though I doubt it loves me as much) but I just don’t get what the Valentine hype is all about. Why just 14th February when you can be all lovey-dovey every day and every month, all year round?

Well, I’ve never spent Valentine’s Day with a lover so what do I know? The point isn’t that Valentine’s day is useless. It’s beautiful that just as we have days to celebrate other things, we have a day out of the whole year to celebrate love. It should even be more.

Problem is, there are people who miss the point. Sometimes, how the day is spent and what one lover does for the other determines the fate of the relationship! Even though I don’t mind being caught up in all the frenzy and being treated specially on that day, I won’t kill myself or sulk up in bed or begin to think my lover is not good enough if it doesn’t happen.

Here are popular misconceptions about Valentine's Day that could have ruined your relationship if you weren’t reading this;

Spending Valentine’s Day with you means they are in love with you

Spending Valentine’s Day with you doesn’t mean they love you. It doesn’t even mean they like you. Sometimes, it means nothing. For some, they are merely having fun, following trends and trying not to be left out while you might, on the other hand, be making plans to change your surname name on official documents to his and trying to decide which day is better to take them to see your parents.

Being showered with gifts, attention and what you may come to conclude as love might not be love! Do not get it twisted. Don't think the way someone treats you for just a day determines what they feel for you.

Click the link below to continue reading!

https://www.chisimdi.com/2019/02/here-are-things-valentines-day-is-not.html

(1) (Reply)

Narrative Guy/girl Code / Hookup Lovers: Your Wait Is Finally Over "Naija Erotic Romance Hookup" Is Here / Words Of Advice To All Single Ladies ��

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.