Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,283 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

2019 Elections: The States Buhari And Atiku Won - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Elections: The States Buhari And Atiku Won (51906 Views)

₦656bn Bailout To States: Buhari Is A Caring Leader – BMO / Buba Galadima: We Have Proof Atiku Won The Presidential Election / I will distribute projects evenly to all 36 states – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Elections: The States Buhari And Atiku Won by spartan50(m): 8:40am On Feb 27, 2019
This country would never move forward. .. I detest this country

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Elections: The States Buhari And Atiku Won by OBAGADAFFI: 8:40am On Feb 27, 2019
grin
Re: 2019 Elections: The States Buhari And Atiku Won by Samuelight(m): 8:40am On Feb 27, 2019
Those who vote decide nothing but those who count and collate the votes decide everything...

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Elections: The States Buhari And Atiku Won by IjebuWarrior: 8:43am On Feb 27, 2019
The fact that APC and PDP got majority of votes shows how foolish and dumb we are as a people. Nigeria can NEVER be progressive! angry angry angry
Re: 2019 Elections: The States Buhari And Atiku Won by EmeeyLanr(m): 8:43am On Feb 27, 2019
My happiness is your sadness my sadness is your happiness.
Life.
I will survive in life no matter the President bad or good agenda.
Re: 2019 Elections: The States Buhari And Atiku Won by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:43am On Feb 27, 2019
dguyindcorner:

Yes ooo. This is our time!
God bless you bro cheesy
Re: 2019 Elections: The States Buhari And Atiku Won by Bizmagnet: 8:43am On Feb 27, 2019
Congrats to the winner, kudos to the first runner up.

Election is gone guys but your business and ideas are more inportant to me. Get your website/blog/software today. Check my signature for my contacts.
Re: 2019 Elections: The States Buhari And Atiku Won by johnero353(m): 8:43am On Feb 27, 2019
What? I can't believe we still have about 15,191,847 idiots in Nigeria... undecided

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: The States Buhari And Atiku Won by papiwyte(m): 8:43am On Feb 27, 2019
Nigeria has been BUHARIFIED
Atiquite grin grin grin were are u guys
Some guys will be quoting my comments insulting me grin grin See ur lives tongue tongue tongue

OK Now if u want to join D NEXT LEVEL let me see ur hands up grin grin grin

Re: 2019 Elections: The States Buhari And Atiku Won by Ogbenisleem(m): 8:44am On Feb 27, 2019
Sifia pain people,take heart baba is the winner,keep ur campaign and propaganda till 2023. grin
Re: 2019 Elections: The States Buhari And Atiku Won by sojdson: 8:46am On Feb 27, 2019
Geeklady:
shocked

South East still don't give a F**k about the dullard

As long as Bubu go back to Duara; like for Atiku
Re: 2019 Elections: The States Buhari And Atiku Won by Yomboy4ever(m): 8:46am On Feb 27, 2019
Just got the breaking news it's on AIT,
Fg orders snipper sellers to close their shops for 1month.
Cos of wailers..
Abeg d likes and share for Atiku don reduce oo abi wailers never subscribe ni?

Re: 2019 Elections: The States Buhari And Atiku Won by Ogbenisleem(m): 8:47am On Feb 27, 2019
You are in sifia pain,another corei7 stupid people spotted,abusing people choice and right to vote . grow up loser. tongue tongue
johnero353:
What? I can't believe we still have about 15,191,847 idiots in Nigeria... undecided
Re: 2019 Elections: The States Buhari And Atiku Won by blowjob: 8:47am On Feb 27, 2019
SAI BUHARI
Re: 2019 Elections: The States Buhari And Atiku Won by efeski(m): 8:50am On Feb 27, 2019
Wahala90:

If you ever think Nigeria has been practicing democracy or true fiscal federalism then you are a bigger fool.

Anything goes

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: The States Buhari And Atiku Won by efeski(m): 8:51am On Feb 27, 2019
spartan50:
This country would never move forward. .. I detest this country

Buy sniper
Re: 2019 Elections: The States Buhari And Atiku Won by BubuZombi: 8:53am On Feb 27, 2019
TheMoniker:
Buhari didn’t win this election, he rigged himself in.
It’s so sad that Osinbajo still carry that pastor title
PDP won in locations where rigging is impossible.
If you are a Buhari supporter and you believe and convinced Buhari’s victory isn’t a stolen mandate I’m sorry for you.

Blablabla
I am sorry for you because you have being Buharitalize...

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: The States Buhari And Atiku Won by zola105: 8:53am On Feb 27, 2019
TheMoniker:
Buhari didn’t win this election, he rigged himself in.
It’s so sad that Osinbajo still carry that pastor title
PDP won in locations where rigging is impossible.
If you are a Buhari supporter and you believe and convinced Buhari’s victory isn’t a stolen mandate I’m sorry for you.
. Let pray for good things to come our country,all snakes are snake
Re: 2019 Elections: The States Buhari And Atiku Won by san316(m): 8:53am On Feb 27, 2019
post=76173720:
This victory is for all the patriots and lovers of Sai Baba on Nairaland.
God bless everyone that voted and supported Our Daddy from Day one and also those that joined us along the way.
Now that our prayers have been answered, let us be magnanimous in victory....

Take this from Festus Keyamo :
As we celebrate, I urge that we don’t do so wildly as to put us or others in harm’s way. I also urge all our supporters to be magnanimous in victory and not to taunt those who lost. Those who fought us with ideas are not our enemies. They are just patriots with different ideas and upbringing.

Victory is enough reward for our efforts
Moving on to a better Nigeria along with our President is all that matters now.
God bless you all.
God bless Nigeria
#GratefulHeart

Bros when are we getting free grilled chicken now? Na so we go celebrate?

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: The States Buhari And Atiku Won by Larryslim(m): 8:55am On Feb 27, 2019
hisexcellency34:
How come in Yobe, number of voters is more than number of accredited voters?
It tire me too my brother
Re: 2019 Elections: The States Buhari And Atiku Won by zola105: 8:56am On Feb 27, 2019
post=76173720:
This victory is for all the patriots and lovers of Sai Baba on Nairaland.
God bless everyone that voted and supported Our Daddy from Day one and also those that joined us along the way.
Now that our prayers have been answered, let us be magnanimous in victory....

Take this from Festus Keyamo :
As we celebrate, I urge that we don’t do so wildly as to put us or others in harm’s way. I also urge all our supporters to be magnanimous in victory and not to taunt those who lost. Those who fought us with ideas are not our enemies. They are just patriots with different ideas and upbringing.

Victory is enough reward for our efforts
Moving on to a better Nigeria along with our President is all that matters now.
God bless you all.
God bless Nigeria
#GratefulHeart
. Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 Elections: The States Buhari And Atiku Won by Flyingngel(m): 8:56am On Feb 27, 2019
dipopoo post:

Up Atiku!!!!!

I think we shld grown pass all this nonsense. Pray that this time around Buhari shld assemble technocrats in core ministry like Finance, Works, Budget, Economic Planning, Health, Education and Science and Technology otherwise Nigerians will suffer including you.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: The States Buhari And Atiku Won by LordAdam: 8:56am On Feb 27, 2019
martowskin1:
GEJ will just be smiling in his house... angry grin grin

Karma is real.... When ur enemies fought them selves to death

That's the best thing about the APC win.

OBJ, Atiku, Saraki, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal; all the senseless impatience.

This election would have been a walk over for Atiku, and he'd have had a complete 8 yrs. Saraki will still have his Kwara dynasty, and Kwankwaso would still be a Senator.

Next up is Tinubu and Ameachi. I'd so enjoy it.

-Lord
Re: 2019 Elections: The States Buhari And Atiku Won by anochuko01(m): 8:58am On Feb 27, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

Is this Ilekeh the same ilekeh of the Ilekeh-idi fame here on NL years ago?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8873465_bbcresult_pngc2460eea833da278a5b9d0a0d6312977

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8873466_result1_png2c8f93cfdf779e3980b4474963253677
Ilekeh, these two are more and better informative. PMB is green whilst Atiku is red. PMB won, Atiku came second and next president elect Federal Republic of Nigeria come 2023, Sowore came third
thunder fire you and that sowore! man would return to US and return in 2023 to make zero impact as usual.
he's as selfish as the rest.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Onnoghen: Protest By Lawyers Against Tanko Mohammed (photos) / Naira Redesign: El-Rufai Reveals What Buhari Originally Approved For CBN / What Saraki Told Obasanjo - Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.