Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

2019 Elections: The States Buhari And Atiku Won - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Elections: The States Buhari And Atiku Won (51939 Views)

₦656bn Bailout To States: Buhari Is A Caring Leader – BMO / Buba Galadima: We Have Proof Atiku Won The Presidential Election / I will distribute projects evenly to all 36 states – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Elections: The States Buhari And Atiku Won by lilsaint44(m): 9:26am On Feb 27, 2019
[quote author=Ilekeh post=76173781]Remove the other inconsequential parties. I want to see where Buhari dearest panel beated the president of Biafra well well.

Reorganize your data visualization jor

what the f are you saying?
Re: 2019 Elections: The States Buhari And Atiku Won by adanny01(m): 9:29am On Feb 27, 2019
TheMoniker:
Buhari didn’t win this election, he rigged himself in.
It’s so sad that Osinbajo still carry that pastor title
PDP won in locations where rigging is impossible.
If you are a Buhari supporter and you believe and convinced Buhari’s victory isn’t a stolen mandate I’m sorry for you.

How convenient for you to say.
Re: 2019 Elections: The States Buhari And Atiku Won by onmyowncj: 9:32am On Feb 27, 2019
TruthinAction:

The celebration won't last. The announced results were doctored in 20 states. Just wait until seasons two unfolds.
my brother I don't think anything can be done about this,the cjn who would have carried out critical scrutiny of this election results have been silenced,my biggest problem is that no body is talking about those who died during all of the process,only if they knew they would have remained apolitical and keep living
Re: 2019 Elections: The States Buhari And Atiku Won by Nobody: 9:35am On Feb 27, 2019
congratulations to the entire herdsmen, you have been given another 4years of killing whoever stands against you and your cows. I pity Benue people. Una never see anything.

Herdsmen, the break is over. You can resume your duty of colonisation.
Re: 2019 Elections: The States Buhari And Atiku Won by dipopoo(m): 9:36am On Feb 27, 2019
Flyingngel:
dipopoo post:

Up Atiku!!!!!

I think we shld grown pass all this nonsense. Pray that this time around Buhari shld assemble technocrats in core ministry like Finance, Works, Budget, Economic Planning, Health, Education and Science and Technology otherwise Nigerians will suffer including you.

Not growing pass anything. I'm mocking Atikulated singers for the next one week. They almost killed me with their high 'like and share'
Re: 2019 Elections: The States Buhari And Atiku Won by TruthinAction: 9:37am On Feb 27, 2019
shollyDHooD:
PDP won in Abuja because they know they are not getting the embezzled money they were getting during Goodluck's term.
For Buhari term" no more monkey de work Baboo they chop"

All lies. Atiku was the preferred candidate. Nigerians are tired of the lifeless one. The election results will be contested. The evidences are overwhelming.

1. The fact that they suspended the announcement of results for more 24 hrs speaks volumes.

2. Because the manipulation was urgent, there were so many discrepancies in the the total number of votes compared with the number accredited. Note that those who collated the figures are professors. There should not be any form of errors in figures. It shows something was wrong which could only be alterations done in a hurry.

3.The card reader will be audited. In most states in the north, they voted without the card readers but in the south, thousands were not permitted to vote because the card readers malfunctioned.

4. There are also videos to show mass thumb printing in many polling units.

5. Election results were announced in areas election never took place.

6. In some cases, already thumb printed ballot papers were brought to the polling units. Ballot boxes were even seen in some homes.

These and many more irregularities will be the bases of litigation which cannot be swept under the floor.
Re: 2019 Elections: The States Buhari And Atiku Won by Bodeson025(m): 9:38am On Feb 27, 2019
Many of you who voted buhari will still come to us atiku voters to borrow money to feed your family.
Any God will punish any of the buhari voters that complained about the state of the nation for the next 4 years. angry angry angry
Re: 2019 Elections: The States Buhari And Atiku Won by Nobody: 9:38am On Feb 27, 2019
TheMoniker:
If you are a Buhari supporter and you believe and convinced Buhari’s victory isn’t a stolen mandate I’m sorry for you.

It's obvious that you are still pained.

FYI, PDP HAS BEEN RIGGING ELECTION FOR THE PAST 16 YRS
Re: 2019 Elections: The States Buhari And Atiku Won by RTSC: 9:40am On Feb 27, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:
Congratulations to all Progressives

Come 2023 (by God's grace) we do it again.

Osinbajo 2023!

The next 4 years shall filled with more productivity and results.

In Buhari we Trust!

Congratulations Nigerians
Can you see the huge way apc lost the south even with a Yoruba VP. ?

It took Buhari's strength in the north in order to win.

That is how it will be If apc runs with a Yoruba VP.

Only this time, there will be no buhari to pull northern votes enmass.
Re: 2019 Elections: The States Buhari And Atiku Won by Wahala90: 9:41am On Feb 27, 2019
introvertme:

Thank you, pdp is filled with the dumbest politicians on the planet.

Useless party could not even rig to save themselves, busy depending on free and fair election.

There's rigging in even sug election, it's the presidential election that they expect to be free and fair abi. Elections in Nigeria have never been free and fair, rig to win even though you feel you might win without it not sit and expect a miracle.

The dumbest excuse on this planet!

Integrity and rigging. So where change na?
Re: 2019 Elections: The States Buhari And Atiku Won by MrGoogle88: 9:45am On Feb 27, 2019
TheMoniker:

Can you swear on your mothers life that PDP never rigged this election? they both rigged, APC was better better, so shut up!! You gthink any of these presidents give a damn about you?

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: The States Buhari And Atiku Won by DMerciful(m): 9:51am On Feb 27, 2019
Read again...South and North! Is SW not part of South?
afroxyz:

and the educated SW?
Re: 2019 Elections: The States Buhari And Atiku Won by papparatzzi2013: 9:56am On Feb 27, 2019
TheMoniker:

See them, they have started wailing.

All your lies and propaganda came to NOUGHT.

You will keep wailing till 2023. Shameless people
Re: 2019 Elections: The States Buhari And Atiku Won by skondo09(m): 10:00am On Feb 27, 2019
TheMoniker:

it's a pity.. wailing wailers wouldn't stop wailing
Re: 2019 Elections: The States Buhari And Atiku Won by introvertme: 10:02am On Feb 27, 2019
Wahala90:

Integrity and rigging. So where change na?

Abeg stop that, every party get their own scam motto.

Countdown to transfer window for pdp and apc members, they're both useless parties.
Re: 2019 Elections: The States Buhari And Atiku Won by salam1(m): 10:05am On Feb 27, 2019
TheMoniker:
cry me river .. Cry me river
Re: 2019 Elections: The States Buhari And Atiku Won by Rolings: 10:08am On Feb 27, 2019
TheMoniker:

Most people in Abuja that voted for Pdp are people used to spending corruption money and living above their means because they had access to the Commonwealth.... I lived in Abuja before its the capital of fake life ,, lots of hustlers feeding fat on corruption during Pdp era are now having to face the reality of hardwork and honesty.
Re: 2019 Elections: The States Buhari And Atiku Won by Sirafoy: 10:27am On Feb 27, 2019
spartan50:
This country would never move forward. .. I detest this country

We will move forward by God grace.
By the true spirit of those who fought for our independent, We are moving forward
By the spirit of those who lost their lives for the betterment of this nation, We are moving forward.
For the sake of those who still believe and working hard to take the country to glorious place, We will move forward
Amen!
Re: 2019 Elections: The States Buhari And Atiku Won by blackboy(m): 10:32am On Feb 27, 2019
Should be states where INEC and APC allowed Atiku win.
Re: 2019 Elections: The States Buhari And Atiku Won by omonscloak: 10:33am On Feb 27, 2019
TheMoniker:
PDP had victory in Abuja because most civil servant are angry because of TSA, anything you want to pay is through remitta. No more stealing of govt funds and extorting innocent individuals.Most of them no ft continue their projects, see uncompleted and empty estates everywhere.
Go any Government parastatal even if na #500 you most use remitta, when was the last time you visited your university, go there anything u want to pay is remitta. The educated people are angry becos no more corrupt funds going around. I saw Nigeria made bag for rice for the first time in Abuja. Go ask farmers their opinion about this government. You don't look at things from one perspective, it has to be hard before it becomes better, I travel from benin to Abuja road which is ongoing with smiles before wen I travel that road I dey vex, Buhari failed in terms of security but his doing well in Agriculture and infrastructure.
Re: 2019 Elections: The States Buhari And Atiku Won by Goke7: 10:47am On Feb 27, 2019
TheMoniker:

Leave Osinbajo alone, una no dey tire. when Buahri contested for 3 times and lost it was not stolen manadate abi
Re: 2019 Elections: The States Buhari And Atiku Won by Sammyolis: 10:56am On Feb 27, 2019
Buhari again oooo
Re: 2019 Elections: The States Buhari And Atiku Won by SaturnNick(m): 11:01am On Feb 27, 2019
TheMoniker:
Lol... I think he droped it and is using only Prof now... You cannot serve two masters at a time na!
Re: 2019 Elections: The States Buhari And Atiku Won by spartan50(m): 11:16am On Feb 27, 2019
Sirafoy:

We will move forward by God grace.
By the true spirit of those who fought for our independent, We are moving forward
By the spirit of those who lost their lives for the betterment of this nation, We are moving forward.
For the sake of those who still believe and working hard to take the country to glorious place, We will move forward
Amen!

Shut up!!! When them born you?
Re: 2019 Elections: The States Buhari And Atiku Won by Jklastborn(m): 11:23am On Feb 27, 2019
Are you in sifia pain
My nigga sorry grin grin grin
Geeklady:
shocked

South East still don't give a F**k about the dullard

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Labour Declares Nationwide Protest Over Hardship / Rivers State On Lockdown, All Borders Closed Over Coronavirus / APC National Convention: Consensus Exclusive List (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.