Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

2019 Elections: The States Buhari And Atiku Won - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Elections: The States Buhari And Atiku Won (51940 Views)

₦656bn Bailout To States: Buhari Is A Caring Leader – BMO / Buba Galadima: We Have Proof Atiku Won The Presidential Election / I will distribute projects evenly to all 36 states – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Elections: The States Buhari And Atiku Won by introvertme: 8:58am On Feb 27, 2019
Wahala90:

Thank you, pdp is filled with the dumbest politicians on the planet.

Useless party could not even rig to save themselves, busy depending on free and fair election.

There's rigging in even sug election, it's the presidential election that they expect to be free and fair abi. Elections in Nigeria have never been free and fair, rig to win even though you feel you might win without it not sit and expect a miracle.

The dumbest excuse on this planet!

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: The States Buhari And Atiku Won by lagdmark(m): 8:59am On Feb 27, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:
Congratulations to all Progressives

Come 2023 (by God's grace) we do it again.

Osinbajo 2023!

The next 4 years shall filled with more productivity and results.

In Buhari we Trust!

Congratulations Nigerians
Stop dreaming! Osinbajo can't win a local govt self, he's a visiting politician.
Re: 2019 Elections: The States Buhari And Atiku Won by spartan50(m): 9:00am On Feb 27, 2019
efeski:

Buy sniper
Like your names says... hunger will kill you. ...
Re: 2019 Elections: The States Buhari And Atiku Won by Puffy007: 9:00am On Feb 27, 2019
Darksider131:
Atiku no win any state for yoruba self..yorubas can disappoint ..north people try better pass una.just kano and some one or two north state fu×ck up

P.s.. if buhari dies few years now the way north people go change osinbajo from vice president..go mad una..
He won Oyo and Ondo
Re: 2019 Elections: The States Buhari And Atiku Won by Brunosamel(m): 9:01am On Feb 27, 2019
Say baba! How is it possible that PDP thinks they will defeat APC... Am just begging them APC to come and take over my state.... With OUK winning senate, I believe it will be possible this time...
Re: 2019 Elections: The States Buhari And Atiku Won by Ilekeh(f): 9:02am On Feb 27, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

Is this Ilekeh the same ilekeh of the Ilekeh-idi fame here on NL years ago?

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/8873465_bbcresult_pngc2460eea833da278a5b9d0a0d6312977

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/8873466_result1_png2c8f93cfdf779e3980b4474963253677[/
Ilekeh, these two are more and better informative. PMB is green whilst Atiku is red. PMB won, Atiku came second and next president elect Federal Republic of Nigeria come 2023, Sowore came third

Thanks dear
Re: 2019 Elections: The States Buhari And Atiku Won by internetpo(m): 9:02am On Feb 27, 2019
It is well. Let PDP challenge this in court. Many irregularities. If PMB had won fair and square even opposition would be happy and congratulated.
Whatever b the case I will personally be OK in this regime. Me and my family.
Re: 2019 Elections: The States Buhari And Atiku Won by Mrblaze06: 9:03am On Feb 27, 2019
Darksider131:
Atiku no win any state for yoruba self..yorubas can disappoint ..north people try better pass una.just kano and some one or two north state fu×ck up

P.s.. if buhari dies few years now the way north people go change osinbajo from vice president..go mad una..
ondo and oyo are eastern states or northern states?
Re: 2019 Elections: The States Buhari And Atiku Won by Strica(f): 9:03am On Feb 27, 2019
I wont be surprised if APC goes on to blame the preuious goverment for their (APC) own inability to deliver forgetting that they're now a part of the previous governments (that's if they win the presidential election, it's not over until it's over).
Re: 2019 Elections: The States Buhari And Atiku Won by Nobody: 9:04am On Feb 27, 2019
hisexcellency34:
The election postponement won it for APC

Actually election postponement was the reason many people turned up in the south east. Most or them were never going to vote anyway, but 24 hours to election day kalu asked them to vote. Trust me that time was never enough for them make up their mind. A lot or them didn't even travel, so if the election was held last week, there's possibility the margin by which PDP won in the East wouldn't be this much. That extra 1 week allowed many of the Ibos to look for their PVC and those that needed to travel had time to travel.
Re: 2019 Elections: The States Buhari And Atiku Won by Nobody: 9:07am On Feb 27, 2019
Darksider131:

Atiku won oyo and ondo
Re: 2019 Elections: The States Buhari And Atiku Won by rapid101(m): 9:07am On Feb 27, 2019
I said it here

I no it ll be rigged and it did

Wether win or loose

I'm atikulated obidiently

Nigeria no like better tin
Gej made it good
Pmb made it worst
Atiku trying to rescue us
But was rigged

God bless atiku
God bless obi
God nigeria

I'm yoruba with brain
Re: 2019 Elections: The States Buhari And Atiku Won by grandstar(m): 9:08am On Feb 27, 2019
TheMoniker:
Buhari didn’t win this election, he rigged himself in.
It’s so sad that Osinbajo still carry that pastor title
PDP won in locations where rigging is impossible.
If you are a Buhari supporter and you believe and convinced Buhari’s victory isn’t a stolen mandate I’m sorry for you.

Buhari won pure and simple.

Yes there was rigging up North with aliens and underaged voters but the margin is still quite wide.

Note; I am not pro-Buhari
Re: 2019 Elections: The States Buhari And Atiku Won by Nobody: 9:10am On Feb 27, 2019
hisexcellency34:
The election postponement won it for APC
You gat that Absolutely! Right!! After the postponement People's morales were frustrated and Alot of people didn't bother to come out And vote on the 23 February.

And the Violence, reports of people been killed or died during rallies made More people Apprehensive, So they didn't bother to come out and vote too. I ve always known that buhari will be re elected. it would have been easy for him Anyway. Because Atiku was a not a very Strong Opposition. the PDPs campaign was rubbish too. I think Atiku should have turned up at that debate even if buhari didn't. Atiku was also not sure he will win.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: The States Buhari And Atiku Won by egobetatoday: 9:10am On Feb 27, 2019
johnero353:
What? I can't believe we still have about 15,191,847 idiots in Nigeria... undecided

nigeria is a country full of idiots. The intelligent ones are just about 11million grin
Re: 2019 Elections: The States Buhari And Atiku Won by shollyDHooD(m): 9:11am On Feb 27, 2019
PDP won in Abuja because they know they are not getting the embezzled money they were getting during Goodluck's term.
For Buhari term" no more monkey de work Baboo they chop"

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: The States Buhari And Atiku Won by ebuka440: 9:11am On Feb 27, 2019
Osinbanjo is not a pastor. He is a pastor of Baal. Nemesis will soon catch up with them. Buhari rigged election in the North. Tell me how a war zone gave him such a large number of votes. They voted in the North without card readers. God is watching

TheMoniker:
If you are a Buhari supporter and you believe and convinced Buhari’s victory isn’t a stolen mandate I’m sorry for you.
Re: 2019 Elections: The States Buhari And Atiku Won by Nobody: 9:14am On Feb 27, 2019
The suppoters of Atiku wasn't sure why they were supporting Atiku or why they would vote for Atiku. All they knew and fixated on was they want buhari out! they would have even voted for me or anyone as long as it isn't buhari, that was all they cared about.
Re: 2019 Elections: The States Buhari And Atiku Won by Starboytwo(m): 9:14am On Feb 27, 2019
post=76173720:
This victory is for all the patriots and lovers of Sai Baba on Nairaland.
God bless everyone that voted and supported Our Daddy from Day one and also those that joined us along the way.
Now that our prayers have been answered, let us be magnanimous in victory....

Take this from Festus Keyamo :
As we celebrate, I urge that we don’t do so wildly as to put us or others in harm’s way. I also urge all our supporters to be magnanimous in victory and not to taunt those who lost. Those who fought us with ideas are not our enemies. They are just patriots with different ideas and upbringing.

Victory is enough reward for our efforts
Moving on to a better Nigeria along with our President is all that matters now.
God bless you all.
God bless Nigeria
#GratefulHeart
i like this, preach peace not hate... I voted for Atiku, but Buhari won... We can't have 2 winner in a champions league final...

As we celebrate I urge that we don’t do so wildly as to put us or others in harm’s way. I also urge all our supporters to be magnanimous in victory and not to taunt those who lost. Those who fought us with ideas are not our enemies. They are just patriots with different ideas and upbringing...
Re: 2019 Elections: The States Buhari And Atiku Won by martowskin1(m): 9:14am On Feb 27, 2019
LordAdam:

That's the best thing about the APC win.

OBJ, Atiku, Saraki, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal; all the senseless impatience.

This election would have been a walk over for Atiku, and he'd have had a complete 8 yrs. Saraki will still have his Kwara dynasty, and Kwankwaso would still be a Senator.

Next up is Tinubu and Ameachi. I'd so enjoy it.

-Lord

they destroyed them selves trying to destroy GEJ.... senseless impatience like u said
Re: 2019 Elections: The States Buhari And Atiku Won by Nasige(m): 9:15am On Feb 27, 2019
TheMoniker:
where pdp won it is not rigged but where apc won it was rigged, Normal cry of a loser we understand.
Re: 2019 Elections: The States Buhari And Atiku Won by onmyowncj: 9:17am On Feb 27, 2019
Someone should go and wake all those who died during this tussle called election,tell them the movie is over,so they can wake now,tell them the "actor ' has won and the"boss" is crying,tell them to come and watch the part they played during the election!!!
Re: 2019 Elections: The States Buhari And Atiku Won by staytravel: 9:17am On Feb 27, 2019
Rigged!
Re: 2019 Elections: The States Buhari And Atiku Won by mriyesecnerwal(m): 9:18am On Feb 27, 2019
All the best for Nigeria next 4 years

Re: 2019 Elections: The States Buhari And Atiku Won by afroxyz: 9:20am On Feb 27, 2019
DMerciful:
Atiku won Southern Nigeria with a landslide while Bubu won Northern Nigeria with a landslide!

Educated south wanted Atiku!
Uneducated north wanted Bubu!

It is what it is!

and the educated SW?
Re: 2019 Elections: The States Buhari And Atiku Won by Ziggylady(f): 9:21am On Feb 27, 2019
jcmaiah:
THE INEC CHAIRMAN SHOULD JUST TELL US WHO IS THE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA. WE ARE TIRED OF HEARING, ONE MILLIYAN EIGHT HANDIRED AND SEBUNTY POOR THOUSAND NAN HANDIRED AND PIPTY TWO BOTES.

grin cheesy
Re: 2019 Elections: The States Buhari And Atiku Won by TruthinAction: 9:22am On Feb 27, 2019
hisexcellency34:
How come in Yobe, number of voters is more than number of accredited voters?

You can't hide the truth for long. These manipulations will be exposed. I fear APC for fraud of the century. The result was doctored. The original is currently trending. God will expose them all.
Re: 2019 Elections: The States Buhari And Atiku Won by princetemitee(f): 9:22am On Feb 27, 2019
Kentuforchrist:
Welcm back Mr lifeless,oya let the killings continue
Abi Nah but Nah the zombilist go suffer most lolz grin grin
Re: 2019 Elections: The States Buhari And Atiku Won by TruthinAction: 9:23am On Feb 27, 2019
post=76173720:
This victory is for all the patriots and lovers of Sai Baba on Nairaland.
God bless everyone that voted and supported Our Daddy from Day one and also those that joined us along the way.
Now that our prayers have been answered, let us be magnanimous in victory....

Take this from Festus Keyamo :
As we celebrate, I urge that we don’t do so wildly as to put us or others in harm’s way. I also urge all our supporters to be magnanimous in victory and not to taunt those who lost. Those who fought us with ideas are not our enemies. They are just patriots with different ideas and upbringing.

Victory is enough reward for our efforts
Moving on to a better Nigeria along with our President is all that matters now.
God bless you all.
God bless Nigeria
#GratefulHeart

Please don't cry when the herdsmen visit your community. They will definitely move on to next level of killings.
Re: 2019 Elections: The States Buhari And Atiku Won by TruthinAction: 9:25am On Feb 27, 2019
onmyowncj:
Someone should go and wake all those who died during this tussle called election,tell them the movie is over,so they can wake now,tell them the "actor ' has won and the"boss" is crying,tell them to come and watch the part they played during the election!!!

The celebration won't last. The announced results were doctored in 20 states. Just wait until seasons two unfolds.
Re: 2019 Elections: The States Buhari And Atiku Won by Ayobami7(m): 9:26am On Feb 27, 2019
是人生的最後一天那樣過。

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Labour Declares Nationwide Protest Over Hardship / Rivers State On Lockdown, All Borders Closed Over Coronavirus / APC National Convention: Consensus Exclusive List (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.