Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,930 members, 7,952,740 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:44 PM

2019 Elections: The States Buhari And Atiku Won - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Elections: The States Buhari And Atiku Won (52143 Views)

₦656bn Bailout To States: Buhari Is A Caring Leader – BMO / Buba Galadima: We Have Proof Atiku Won The Presidential Election / I will distribute projects evenly to all 36 states – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Elections: The States Buhari And Atiku Won by jonneljonn(m): 11:37am On Feb 27, 2019
Nigerians have been robbed at gunpoint by a military dictator.its now left for Nigerians to wake up and reject this daylight robbery or keep quiet and endure another 4 years of hunger, suffering,killings,abuse of human right and corruption of the highest order.the choice is left for NIGERIANSS
Re: 2019 Elections: The States Buhari And Atiku Won by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 27, 2019
All I know now is this 'not every where is Nigeria we really have educated people, some are just on paper but not on sense' Abuja and others wuna try well well ooh
Re: 2019 Elections: The States Buhari And Atiku Won by MuttleyLaff: 12:06pm On Feb 27, 2019
anochuko01:
thunder fire you and that sowore! man would return to US and return in 2023 to make zero impact as usual.
he's as selfish as the rest.
That thunder fire has no choice but to just boomerang and return back to sender because President Elect the Federal Republic of Nigeria come 2023 Sowore regularly comes and goes in and out of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: The States Buhari And Atiku Won by SEONaijaExpert: 12:23pm On Feb 27, 2019
RTSC:

Can you see the huge way apc lost the south even with a Yoruba VP. ?

It took Buhari's strength in the north in order to win.

That is how it will be If apc runs with a Yoruba VP.

Only this time, there will be no buhari to pull northern votes enmass.

Well, the VP is not from the south and the Vice come 2023 would be from North Central. That's a winning ticket

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: The States Buhari And Atiku Won by one4GOD(f): 12:30pm On Feb 27, 2019
hisexcellency34:
How come in Yobe, number of voters is more than number of accredited voters?
the answer is in the question
Re: 2019 Elections: The States Buhari And Atiku Won by ibietela2(m): 1:41pm On Feb 27, 2019
Buhari started getting 100k minimum from south south states
Re: 2019 Elections: The States Buhari And Atiku Won by anochuko01(m): 2:30pm On Feb 27, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
That thunder fire has no choice but to just boomerang and return back to sender because President Elect the Federal Republic of Nigeria come 2023 Sowore regularly comes and goes in and out of Nigeria
and what good has the 'regular' visit done? the man has lost two elections already, scoring less than a million vote in both. if he had contested for the senate in 2015 and lost, im sure he would have been elected this time.
its obvious he lacks wisdom or he's just proud.
even banky W now has political relevance than him.
you know akin alabi of nairabet? good!
tell sowore to apply sense.
Re: 2019 Elections: The States Buhari And Atiku Won by anochuko01(m): 2:36pm On Feb 27, 2019
dipopoo:

Not growing pass anything. I'm mocking Atikulated singers for the next one week. They almost killed me with their high 'like and share'
grin
i supported atiku but Lets be sincere, the president obviously would never have won a square fight. his handlers got their plans right. congrats to him though...i wish nigerians the best
Re: 2019 Elections: The States Buhari And Atiku Won by MuttleyLaff: 3:12pm On Feb 27, 2019
anochuko01:
and what good has the 'regular' visit done? the man has lost two elections already, scoring less than a million vote in both. if he had contested for the senate in 2015 and lost, im sure he would have been elected this time.
its obvious he lacks wisdom or he's just proud.
even banky W now has political relevance than him.
you know akin alabi of nairabet? good!
tell sowore to apply sense.
Yeah right, lost two elections in your dreams, abi?

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: The States Buhari And Atiku Won by maisauki: 3:31pm On Feb 27, 2019
TheMoniker:
Buhari didn’t win this election, he rigged himself in.
It’s so sad that Osinbajo still carry that pastor title
PDP won in locations where rigging is impossible.
If you are a Buhari supporter and you believe and convinced Buhari’s victory isn’t a stolen mandate I’m sorry for you.
In politix, rigging s alowed, once u r popular
Re: 2019 Elections: The States Buhari And Atiku Won by omojesu202(m): 12:51am On Feb 28, 2019
TheMoniker:
Buhari didn’t win this election, he rigged himself in.
It’s so sad that Osinbajo still carry that pastor title
PDP won in locations where rigging is impossible.
If you are a Buhari supporter and you believe and convinced Buhari’s victory isn’t a stolen mandate I’m sorry for you.

rigging is not a new thing in Nigeria...
Re: 2019 Elections: The States Buhari And Atiku Won by omojesu202(m): 12:52am On Feb 28, 2019
hisexcellency34:
How come in Yobe, number of voters is more than number of accredited voters?

maybe that's rigging... it's not a new thing, PDP did worst. if you doubt me check past results
Re: 2019 Elections: The States Buhari And Atiku Won by omojesu202(m): 12:53am On Feb 28, 2019
addjerry:
I am making it big in this administration no matter what

that's the spirit
Re: 2019 Elections: The States Buhari And Atiku Won by Wahala90: 8:41pm On Mar 07, 2019
Oregbe17:

It's obvious that you are still pained.

FYI, PDP HAS BEEN RIGGING ELECTION FOR THE PAST 16 YRS

So where is the change?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osinbajo Gets New Chopper From Caverton Helicopters / 184 Doctors From 7 Countries Write Buhari Over El-zakzaky (Names) / Buhari & Atiku In Rare Picture At Okorocha’s Daughter’s Wedding (Throwback)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.