Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,628 members, 7,816,592 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Re-Election: Read Pres. Buhari Gratitude Message To All Nigerians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re-Election: Read Pres. Buhari Gratitude Message To All Nigerians (37910 Views)

Apc Apologize To Labour Over Rigging The Presidential Election Read For More / Edo Election: Read Captain Hosa Okunbo Statement After The Outcome Of The Electi / Reno Omokri Accepts Pres Buhari’s Challenge : Proves He Is A Liar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re-Election: Read Pres. Buhari Gratitude Message To All Nigerians by tooth4tooth: 6:37am On Feb 27, 2019
Don't humiliate the opposition,victory is enough reward.That statement really catch me.
Re: Re-Election: Read Pres. Buhari Gratitude Message To All Nigerians by luvmijeje(f): 6:37am On Feb 27, 2019
Congratulation to President Buhari and his party. Commiseration to Atiku and PDP.

1 Like

Re: Re-Election: Read Pres. Buhari Gratitude Message To All Nigerians by sureheaven(m): 6:38am On Feb 27, 2019
God bless nigeria...

All glory be to God for the struggle, tough campaign, hard work and stress.
We succeeded at last, it's not by our doing or making but by the grace of God. shocked

God bless PMB
God bless Osinbajo

God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Re-Election: Read Pres. Buhari Gratitude Message To All Nigerians by ClassicMG(m): 6:38am On Feb 27, 2019
But starboy osinbajo said they are learning shaku shaku, dem never dance am na
Re: Re-Election: Read Pres. Buhari Gratitude Message To All Nigerians by emmyt2: 6:39am On Feb 27, 2019
CONGRATULATIONS OUR AMIABLE PRESIDO

PLEASE ENSURE YOU TAKE US TO NEXT LEVEL OF GREATNESS
SSI BUBU TILL 2023

1 Like

Re: Re-Election: Read Pres. Buhari Gratitude Message To All Nigerians by basty: 6:40am On Feb 27, 2019
Well said.

Wailers are humbled in defeat
Re: Re-Election: Read Pres. Buhari Gratitude Message To All Nigerians by Freshbaba95(m): 6:40am On Feb 27, 2019
I'm really sad Buhari won, but I also have to live with the tyranny for the next 4 years. I'm not a big fan of 9ja politics, but the I did notice a big difference in the last 4 years. God bless Nigeria. We won't die now, because we didn't die then..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re-Election: Read Pres. Buhari Gratitude Message To All Nigerians by future3000: 6:41am On Feb 27, 2019
I congratulate u sir,More Grace to u.This country must be sanitize frm corruption.

1 Like

Re: Re-Election: Read Pres. Buhari Gratitude Message To All Nigerians by Nobody: 6:41am On Feb 27, 2019
Corrinthians:
Congrats to all progressives. cool

Baba has to be eternally grateful to the Lion of Burdilion. That man is a sage and a chest grand master. cool

My only fear now is, we're yet to see actual work ongoing for their successors. They have to work on that so the party may remain United after they're gone. We all recognize these two are the main seams holding the fabric of the party together.

The Yorubas have to look for a respectable figure in the mould of Jagaban to rally around in his absence, ditto Northerners.

Lastly, I hope the mistakes of the past aren't repeated this time. Their outing must be far better this time so pdp can be buried once and for all, never to rise again. cool

God bless Nigeria.

Well said. Well said.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Re-Election: Read Pres. Buhari Gratitude Message To All Nigerians by Nobody: 6:41am On Feb 27, 2019
DMerciful:
Bubu had no intention of conducting a credible election hence his refusal to sign the electoral amendment bill that would have allowed electronic collation. This does not reflect the will of the majority of Nigerians! Bubu is a fraud!

Just a question:

In the history of Nigeria election, have you experienced any free and fair election? The answer is , no..
If Atiku were to be the president , he will do the same...
Let's take it as it is...
Generally, there's no sincerity in Nigeria politics . It is all about deception....
God will save us

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re-Election: Read Pres. Buhari Gratitude Message To All Nigerians by Olajah81: 6:41am On Feb 27, 2019
Edifyer:
Congratulations to our president.

Where are those that want to send pmb back to daura.... They suddenly disappeared

They re on medication ...
Re: Re-Election: Read Pres. Buhari Gratitude Message To All Nigerians by Nobody: 6:42am On Feb 27, 2019
nice

1 Like

Re: Re-Election: Read Pres. Buhari Gratitude Message To All Nigerians by Olajah81: 6:42am On Feb 27, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Honestly, the North is dragging Nigeria backwards

Go protest naa...
Make Soldier's chop dat ur foolish head...

2 Likes

Re: Re-Election: Read Pres. Buhari Gratitude Message To All Nigerians by hfc80: 6:43am On Feb 27, 2019
Take am easy ooo no take panadol for another man headache
SuperBlack:
15,191847 Fools are the number of Fools in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Re-Election: Read Pres. Buhari Gratitude Message To All Nigerians by Olajah81: 6:44am On Feb 27, 2019
SuperBlack:

Ur parents are among the foolishness

4 Likes

Re: Re-Election: Read Pres. Buhari Gratitude Message To All Nigerians by Informer155(m): 6:44am On Feb 27, 2019
Now that buhari is the president we have to calm down,God is with us we are not alone! the way 2015-2019 passed so shall 2023 too will come and pass.U ARE NOT ALONE!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Re-Election: Read Pres. Buhari Gratitude Message To All Nigerians by Bumperua: 6:45am On Feb 27, 2019
k
Re: Re-Election: Read Pres. Buhari Gratitude Message To All Nigerians by JKhafe(f): 6:46am On Feb 27, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:
Congratulations to President Buhari
Congratulations to APC!
Congratulations to the 15 million voters
Congratulations to the good people of Nigeria
Make peace not war and as long as you're Nigerian, wish Nigeria well.

Come 2023 - We look forward to Comrade Oshomole
AMEN!
Re: Re-Election: Read Pres. Buhari Gratitude Message To All Nigerians by adebayour04: 6:47am On Feb 27, 2019
How i wish buhari was alive to see how Jubril made him proud�
Re: Re-Election: Read Pres. Buhari Gratitude Message To All Nigerians by Olajah81: 6:47am On Feb 27, 2019
SuperBlack:

The number of vote Atiku got determine the number of insane pple in Nigeria..
BUHARI need to create more psychiatric home particularly in ur state....
Mad fellow...
Omo ale jatijati
Re: Re-Election: Read Pres. Buhari Gratitude Message To All Nigerians by gberra: 6:48am On Feb 27, 2019
Belle just dey sweet me... Lol

1 Like

Re: Re-Election: Read Pres. Buhari Gratitude Message To All Nigerians by Olajah81: 6:49am On Feb 27, 2019
Urchman27:
The terrorist continues

The number of vote Atiku got determine the number of insane pple in Nigeria
BUHARI need to create more psychiatric home particularly in ur State
Omo ale jatijati

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re-Election: Read Pres. Buhari Gratitude Message To All Nigerians by awoluyi(m): 6:49am On Feb 27, 2019
The next four years will show whether it is God that is always involved in choosing leaders for Nigeria and Nigerians. I am patiently and expectantly looking forward to see the wonders that will happen in Nigeria between now and 2023. I pray it will not be another period of lamentations. As for me and my family we shall live to see the glory of God manifesting in Nigeria and we shall be pertakers of the wealth this great nation.
Re: Re-Election: Read Pres. Buhari Gratitude Message To All Nigerians by Olajah81: 6:50am On Feb 27, 2019
Obinoscopy:
It wasn't a message to all Nigerians. Only a message to those that voted him.

Go protest naa...
Make Soldier's chop dat ur foolish head

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rashida Bello Doles Out N1m Each To Security Aides, Domestic Staff, Others / Buhari: Civil Servants Do Most Of The Work, Ministers Make A Lot Of Noise / PDP Laments Obasanjo’s Exit, Says Ex-president Rejected Pleas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.