Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Re-Election: Read Pres. Buhari Gratitude Message To All Nigerians - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re-Election: Read Pres. Buhari Gratitude Message To All Nigerians (37908 Views)

Apc Apologize To Labour Over Rigging The Presidential Election Read For More / Edo Election: Read Captain Hosa Okunbo Statement After The Outcome Of The Electi / Reno Omokri Accepts Pres Buhari’s Challenge : Proves He Is A Liar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re-Election: Read Pres. Buhari Gratitude Message To All Nigerians by rainylad(f): 7:19am On Feb 27, 2019
Terrorism via boko-hram and fulani-herdsmen continues to the NEXT LEVEL..

Economic destruction/Recession continues to the NEXT LEVEL..

Killing by bandits as well as hunger and diseases in IDP camps in the north continues..

Hungry zombies from SW will double their on-line begging and take it the NEXT LEVEL..as well every other vice like yahoo-scams e.t.c..

Winter is here already.

3 Likes

Re: Re-Election: Read Pres. Buhari Gratitude Message To All Nigerians by DesChyko: 7:21am On Feb 27, 2019
I think we are okay with the security we had so far.

Please, don't step it up.

Because it is people like that student who died from 'friendly fire' shortly after preaching against electoral violence that will pay for your increased 'efficiency'.

1 Like

Re: Re-Election: Read Pres. Buhari Gratitude Message To All Nigerians by olatechnician(m): 7:21am On Feb 27, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Honestly, the North is dragging Nigeria backwards

this guy don pay u?......

2 Likes

Re: Re-Election: Read Pres. Buhari Gratitude Message To All Nigerians by gberra: 7:23am On Feb 27, 2019
RTSC:

What is new?
Isn't that what he has been doing over the past four years?
Isn't hate what you've been showing for the past four years?
This time, I call for a total neglect of the SE. You should be paid back proportionately in your own coin.

3 Likes

Re: Re-Election: Read Pres. Buhari Gratitude Message To All Nigerians by Naruto87(m): 7:23am On Feb 27, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:
Congratulations to President Buhari

Congratulations to APC!

Congratulations to the 15 million voters

Congratulations to the good people of Nigeria

Make peace not war and as long as you're Nigerian, wish Nigeria well.

Come 2023 - We look forward to Prof. Yemi Osinbajo
Exactly what's on my mind.. Osibanjo 2023

1 Like

Re: Re-Election: Read Pres. Buhari Gratitude Message To All Nigerians by lawalmovichhhh: 7:24am On Feb 27, 2019
ha. mr president. we go humiliate dem...no be for here dem dey shout atikulate Atiku...

2 Likes

Re: Re-Election: Read Pres. Buhari Gratitude Message To All Nigerians by UtaliEgo1(m): 7:24am On Feb 27, 2019
One man must win

Congrats Bubu

Do the needful

1 Like

Re: Re-Election: Read Pres. Buhari Gratitude Message To All Nigerians by lanrock(m): 7:27am On Feb 27, 2019
Congratulations, our president

1 Like

Re: Re-Election: Read Pres. Buhari Gratitude Message To All Nigerians by Optimist88(m): 7:27am On Feb 27, 2019
15million has decided for 200million again!

1 Like

Re: Re-Election: Read Pres. Buhari Gratitude Message To All Nigerians by people4mie(m): 7:28am On Feb 27, 2019
DMerciful:
Bubu had no intention of conducting a credible election hence his refusal to sign the electoral amendment bill that would have allowed electronic collation. This does not reflect the will of the majority of Nigerians! Bubu is a fraud!

Irrelevant statement.

1 Like

Re: Re-Election: Read Pres. Buhari Gratitude Message To All Nigerians by eventsmallchops: 7:28am On Feb 27, 2019
can someone assist my small family with small accommodation in Abuja, or Lagos we will clean the house wash the gutters and take care of the environment.
we won't mind the security post. me , my wife and our daughter. we are both graduates , both have hand works
we must breakthrough.
thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Re-Election: Read Pres. Buhari Gratitude Message To All Nigerians by RTSC: 7:28am On Feb 27, 2019
gberra:

This time, I call for a total neglect of the SE. You should be paid back proportionately in your own coin.
Look at this lint.
You think buhari depended on the south west to win.?

Famzer oshi. Half your region voted for atiku.

Even the Lagos that your so called jagaban was supposed to bring to buhari, he could only win by 100,000.

Don't worry, when the north start dealing with tinubu for treachery and over ambitiousness which would be one of the silver lining of buhari second term,, we will gladly add fuel to the fire.

Scumbag.

1 Like

Re: Re-Election: Read Pres. Buhari Gratitude Message To All Nigerians by fredoooooo: 7:29am On Feb 27, 2019
Thank you Sir , God bless you Baba Buhari
God bless you Asiwaju ...
Re: Re-Election: Read Pres. Buhari Gratitude Message To All Nigerians by Freshbaba95(m): 7:31am On Feb 27, 2019
gonkin:

Abi. To me it's not about who wins, its about capability. We are moving to the Next level of what we've experienced in the last 4 years. So brace yourself and hope its gonna be better than the last 4years.

Honestly, with what is happening now, I predict a worst 4 years ahead. But I will definitely survive it man. Just that I don't know if God is seeing all this. People have really suffered enough.
Re: Re-Election: Read Pres. Buhari Gratitude Message To All Nigerians by sharpsecret: 7:31am On Feb 27, 2019
Who voted most in this election:north who win?:buhari who celebrate?:north who dey suffer pass?:north who bokoharam go kill?:north who herdsmen go kill?:north who get d highest number of barrowpushers?:north who dey shine my shoe?:north who dey open and close my gate?:north who dey throw my wastebin?:north who dey cut my nails?:north who get d highest number of beggars?:north who has d highest number of illiterates?:north there northerners,ur presidently means notin to us,.we will always be better than u,its in our nature to progress..stop comparing urselfs wit igbos,its like comparin naira with dollars,we are civilized and u are not..and as such u lack d capacity to develop urselfs..take for instance buhari polling unit,mehn dat primary sch is a mess..north means nothing

1 Like

Re: Re-Election: Read Pres. Buhari Gratitude Message To All Nigerians by Bashirjaja01(m): 7:32am On Feb 27, 2019
Godia da ruwan bama-baman kuri'a sai
# Borno.
→Qarar fashewar tuikucin kuri'a sai mutanen # Yobe.
→A kori maigida da kuri'un gidansa sai
# Gombawa .
→Kaki naka kaso mutumin kirki sai
# Adamawa .
→Gadara da nuna isar ruwan kuri'u sai
# Kanawa .
→Kafidda rai kuma abaka sai mutanen
# Nasarawa.
→Kasaka rai a hanaka sai mutanen Ibadan din # Oyo .
→Tarun dukiyar kuri'u da qaramar kyauta sai # Lagos .
→Kanaji kana gani amaka karfa-karfa sai jahar # Rivers .
→Yaudara, rowa da yawan koke sai kasar
# Inyamurai .
→Uba yayiwa dansa allurar gata sai mutan # Katsina.
→iya karbar bako, su daukeshi kamar nasu sai # Bauchi .
→Son kudi da tsoron Treasury Single Account sai # FCT.
→Nuna bambancin fara da baqar kuri'a sai a # Taraba .
→Jajircewa da jan wuyan ruwan kuri'a sai
# Kaduna .
→Tattalin kuru'u da calculator sai mutanen # Jigawa .
→Ana Muku Kallon wawaye, Ashe Da Hankalinku Sai # Niger.
→Nunawa marar kunya karshen sa sai yan # kwara.
A cigaba da gashi.
# NextLevel Kuri'unku shine shagalinku. inshaa ALLAH.
Re: Re-Election: Read Pres. Buhari Gratitude Message To All Nigerians by Sadiq3051(m): 7:32am On Feb 27, 2019
Re: Re-Election: Read Pres. Buhari Gratitude Message To All Nigerians by asanwafo: 7:34am On Feb 27, 2019
congratulations my president.
Re: Re-Election: Read Pres. Buhari Gratitude Message To All Nigerians by gabbytabby: 7:35am On Feb 27, 2019
Congratulations to Bubu and all that believed in and supported him.

All capable hands should be on deck cos the work of taking Nigeria to the next level is for all of us.

Plug into the resources available for the different sectors and the government is there to enable you get to your next level and your better self.

Long live the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: Re-Election: Read Pres. Buhari Gratitude Message To All Nigerians by Freshbaba95(m): 7:35am On Feb 27, 2019
gberra:

Wow, behold I have seen the most stupid Nigerian ever. There were 74 presidential candidates, but do you expect only one person to receive all the votes? No. Who ever anybody voted is not a criteria for you to neglect them cause his candidate didn't win. It's see the APC candidate by 2023.
Re: Re-Election: Read Pres. Buhari Gratitude Message To All Nigerians by SEONaijaExpert: 7:38am On Feb 27, 2019
JKhafe:

AMEN!
It's a criminal charge to rephrase my content

1 Like

Re: Re-Election: Read Pres. Buhari Gratitude Message To All Nigerians by asanwafo: 7:39am On Feb 27, 2019
States where marginalization complaint commission (MCC)will be established 1, Enugu 2,Anambra 3,Ebonyi 4,Imo 5,Abia
Re: Re-Election: Read Pres. Buhari Gratitude Message To All Nigerians by gberra: 7:39am On Feb 27, 2019
RTSC:

Look at this lint.
You think buhari depended on the south west to win.?

Famzer oshi. Half your region voted for atiku.

Even the Lagos that your so called jagaban was supposed to bring to buhari, he could only win by 100,000.

Don't worry, when the north start dealing with tinubu for treachery and over ambitiousness which would be one of the silver lining of buhari second term,, we will gladly add fuel to the fire.

Scumbag.
You wish you had someone in your entire region who could be half as savvy and sagacious as Tinubu's shoe lace but unfortunately, fortune denied you.
Seeing that you are still far off realities, APC won in SW as the number of votes was maintained to the previous election outcome.
Watch us laugh while you wail on.
Re: Re-Election: Read Pres. Buhari Gratitude Message To All Nigerians by SEONaijaExpert: 7:40am On Feb 27, 2019
kingthreatz:

Osinbajo that could not deliver his ward? That guy is not fit to be a politician. Perhaps Fashola could do better. But in 2023, the East must be given a chance at least. Their wailing no be here.
It's a shot for the two but Osinbajo is more favoured to be

1 Like

Re: Re-Election: Read Pres. Buhari Gratitude Message To All Nigerians by SEONaijaExpert: 7:41am On Feb 27, 2019
Naruto87:

Exactly what's on my mind.. Osibanjo 2023

That's it. Osinbajo 2023

1 Like

Re: Re-Election: Read Pres. Buhari Gratitude Message To All Nigerians by babzlim(m): 7:43am On Feb 27, 2019
Now I know tinubu doesn't have the interest of Nigerias at heart becos if he does he would have done to Buhari what he did to ambode.

This guy's only cares about there party and not the citizens. God help us.
Re: Re-Election: Read Pres. Buhari Gratitude Message To All Nigerians by RexTramadol1: 7:44am On Feb 27, 2019
Not a bad one

One thing is to talk

Another is to fulfil

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Tinubu Divided PDP, Misled Peter Obi Into Presidential Race – Omokri / 'White Nigerian' Celebrates Nigeria At 59 With His Family (Photo) / Chris Najomo Purchases N250M SUV, 3 Months After Appointment As NCAA Acting DG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.