Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,536 members, 7,816,308 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Edo Election: Read Captain Hosa Okunbo Statement After The Outcome Of The Electi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Election: Read Captain Hosa Okunbo Statement After The Outcome Of The Electi (725 Views)

Apc Apologize To Labour Over Rigging The Presidential Election Read For More / Hosa Okunbo Congratulates Obaseki On His Reelection / Re-Election: Read Pres. Buhari Gratitude Message To All Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo Election: Read Captain Hosa Okunbo Statement After The Outcome Of The Electi by aguele(m): 9:15pm On Sep 21, 2020
Edo Election: Read Captain Hosa Okunbo Statement after the outcome of the Election

In the past three months, pitched battles have raved In the airwaves, In the streets, in villages and in every hamlet across Edo State for the governorship seat at Dennis Osadebey Avenue, G.R.A Benin City,

Edo State and also the period I have witnessed the most orchestrated attacks on my person where I was continuously in defense because of my beliefs.

The Candidates presented their manifestos to the great people of Edo State.

Thankfully, the elections have been free and fair and peaceful.

The people have spoken in no uncertain terms.

It is incumbent upon me as a protagonist for the candidate of the APC, Pastor Osagie lze-lyamu, to now issue a statement in my personal capacity as a private citizen as I did at various times during the campaign.

First of all, I congratulate the people of Edo State who took their civic responsibility with a sense of urgency and trooped out to express themselves.

I also wish to congratulate His Excellency, the Incumbent Governor, Godwin Obaseki for winning the mandate to continue for another four years. Congratulations.

May the next four years take the state to the promised land under your leadership.

As a loyal citizen of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and an lndigene of Edo State, I urge all of the people at home and abroad to join hands with the governor to build a vibrant democracy, and also to build a vibrant economy where the youths can find gainful employment in an atmosphere of peace and security.
God bless the people of Edo State and may God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: Edo Election: Read Captain Hosa Okunbo Statement After The Outcome Of The Electi by uniqueboi1(m): 9:24pm On Sep 21, 2020
You never start

2 Likes

Re: Edo Election: Read Captain Hosa Okunbo Statement After The Outcome Of The Electi by bolaayenimo: 9:28pm On Sep 21, 2020
Yeye man that cannot win his unit

2 Likes

Re: Edo Election: Read Captain Hosa Okunbo Statement After The Outcome Of The Electi by Ausmos: 9:35pm On Sep 21, 2020
After all the bragging?

Anyway, that's statesmanlike of you.
Wish Edo all the very best
Re: Edo Election: Read Captain Hosa Okunbo Statement After The Outcome Of The Electi by mightyhazel: 10:51pm On Sep 21, 2020
The man get sense pass Tinubu when still dey form 'e no pain me'.. bla bla bla

Edo no be Lagos..for the roads.

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: Read Captain Hosa Okunbo Statement After The Outcome Of The Electi by Nobody: 11:31pm On Sep 21, 2020
Humiliating pile grin
Re: Edo Election: Read Captain Hosa Okunbo Statement After The Outcome Of The Electi by Notatribalist(m): 12:01am On Sep 22, 2020
Nan Oshiomhole,sorry the political lion statement I dey wait for.
Re: Edo Election: Read Captain Hosa Okunbo Statement After The Outcome Of The Electi by slivertongue: 12:37am On Sep 22, 2020
this arrongant man go see pepper from both sides
Re: Edo Election: Read Captain Hosa Okunbo Statement After The Outcome Of The Electi by Ragnnar: 12:53am On Sep 22, 2020
Many believe in chariot (Buhari, oshiomole, bullion van tunubu, federal might, captain hosa, cultists Iyamu a. K. a. Pastor in the day AK47 in the night, gandollar... Etc) but  good people of EDO believe in God to win (Godwin) and God win. There is power in name, Godwin, indeed God have win. I thank the good people of EDO, I greet you all, you people are the chosen one. I am happy that not all Nigerians have lost their sanity. We must know that a vote for Apc in EDO or anywhere in Nigeria is a buttress to this calimity of a Government. APC need to be kicked out from the helm of affair of this nation because the have shown to be lairs, scammers, heartless, looters, borrow borrow, torrosist and bandit, inconsiderate and happy in inflicting pain, hardship and sorrow on the good people of Nigeria. The same way this greedy wicked souls in APC packaged buhari, a coupist who truncated our democracy in the past to come and rule, said he has changed because of their hatred and selfish gain. Packaged a cultist, an acid pourer saying he is a changed man. I am happy that the good people of EDO didn't fall to their scam. Truly power belong to the people. Ondo people, the ball is on your court to chose between life and death. EDO people have chosen life, you people should borrow a leave from them. The liberation of Nigeria from this horrible calamity of a party, APC, has started from EDO state. Good people of EDO have paid the price, the have showed the way, it is now let for the rest of the country to follow suit.

To my fellow goodwill Nairalanders who showed their surport for Godwin for the seek of equity, justice and democracy despite not being from EDO. God will bless you all abundantly and your destiny supporter must locate you soonest.

(1) (Reply)

Discos Ordered To Suspend Electricity Tariff Hike For 2 Weeks / Fashola; The Mediocre Many See As Smart / Ipob Members Complained As Anglican Priest Rejected Their Thanksgiving Offering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.