Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

PDP kicks, calls for a rerun as INEC declares Buhari winner - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP kicks, calls for a rerun as INEC declares Buhari winner (34521 Views)

15 By-elections: PDP Kicks As APC Wins In Lagos, Bauchi, Others / IPOB Declares Buhari Missing In Japan, Presidency Reacts / PDP Kicks As FG Cautions US Against Granting Atiku Visa Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP kicks, calls for a rerun as INEC declares Buhari winner by Denikayan: 7:18am On Feb 27, 2019
[s]
Naija4love:
Yes because this election is totally cheat ,scam, inconclusive. How can inec cancel ever 100 millions vote in one state, some 70m, 87,55,83 million vote in state that is cheat. Did you know how many families come out an vote that million inec cancel. I sad no. It rigging by inec
[/s]
Re: PDP kicks, calls for a rerun as INEC declares Buhari winner by mikolo4us: 7:18am On Feb 27, 2019
Sham
Re: PDP kicks, calls for a rerun as INEC declares Buhari winner by AKzee(m): 7:18am On Feb 27, 2019
Ok. Tell PDP to score themselves on a scale of 14 000 000. Buhari is already there. Hustle continues....... Don't ever protest over a situation you can not change. It will make you look stupid.
Re: PDP kicks, calls for a rerun as INEC declares Buhari winner by Nobody: 7:19am On Feb 27, 2019
The losers of this election is/are certainly not Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, the candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party but the many actors who turned a mere political contest to a religious war, to a family feud and regional warfare. On the top list is former President Olusegun Obasanjo who lost his reverence as an elder statesman to demystified political god drenching in battered rains of shame. Instead of playing the mother who should lie between her two children, he decided to turn his back on one of the children thus exposing him as a biased mother. His posts are enormously riddled with irreparable damage. In his book titled 'My Watch', he wrote in permanent ink how Atiku stole silly the Nigerian treasury amongst other unprintable verdicts. Atiku, however, is lucky to have these negative labels on him dropped as he walks away a clean man while Obasanjo is left to lick from his sores of inconsistency and doublespeak. Religious leaders particularly some pastors and Imans who suspended the anointing and borrowed the oil of politics to anoint one candidate against the other are licking from the sores of their partisan stances. How would they look at their congregation next Sunday and the coming Jumaat? When you decide to dabble into politics that is not your turf, you weaken your spiritual potency. Politics is not a mystery, it is scientific. Invocation does not win elections. Our God is an impartial umpire, like in the game of football, he provides equal opportunities for every team and will never give undue advantage to anyone. We must tow the unbiased path of our Lord. Some pastors and Imams are not helping the sanctuaries of God, they are desecrating the earthly throne of God with their prejudices thus exposing celestial authorities to ridicules. The friends who turned their friends to enemies because of an election between two Fulani sons are also on the sore losers list. I repeat, you have no right to be offended by the choice of your friends to the extent of begrudging them, that is madness, that is insecurity. Nothing in life should be taken too hard. When you spend time worrying yourself about the choices of others you suffer the disease of paranoia. I have had my person castigated, demonised and wished evil simply for my choice of who to align my inalienable right of choice! Imagine how odd the world would have been if we all align ourselves to one monolithic choice? In the words of Vincent Unogwu, 'Do not mock the losers, they did not lose because they are the worst. Do not praise the winners, they did not win because they are d best'. In a contest, only the lucky one takes the lead so that there can be an end to the exercise. Buhari is neither the winner nor Atiku is the loser, the people take the credit for whatever it is their choices. Ultimately, Nigeria is the winner and winning shall we continue to be winning as a nation. Buhari won't be seeking re-election again, it is time we drop whatever resentments we have for him and his party. Let's not waste energy in the negatives like we did in the last four years tabulating and regurgitating the many wrongs of Buhari. This is the time to open our minds to leadership and collectively work together to move Nigeria to the next level. Congratulations to both the Buharists and the Atikulates, you all made the contest very memorable. May your wish for the Next Level be assured and your wish of Making Nigeria Work Again be fulfilled. In the long run, Nigeria wins. GOD BLESS NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: PDP kicks, calls for a rerun as INEC declares Buhari winner by Nobody: 7:19am On Feb 27, 2019
martineverest:
nothing gives me more joy than see PDP cry bitterly..... I'm more happy to see Atiku bank accounts showing red lights.karma is simply wicked
campaign expenses didn't shake that dudes pocket walai that guy na robber of the century
Re: PDP kicks, calls for a rerun as INEC declares Buhari winner by Realtizzy(m): 7:19am On Feb 27, 2019
So far so good let's try to accept with good faith that it is the will of God that PMB be elected again upon being incompetent ... I strongly believe in Nigeria am hopefully hopeful of a better Nigeria with or without Buhari another 4yrs... And to my fellow Atikulators , i urge each and every one of you to desist from any form of violence or the rumoured parallel government... If you must know the election was not rigged , people I personally think foolishly selfish voted Buhari and if you in anyway still buy the idea that the election was rigged, ask yourself if it was rigging that made Atiku share vote with Buhari in his own state, How about Sokoto that is PDP governed , Benue that is always on news nd the internet Saraki Kwara ? Just to mention but a few.. Is all going to be well nd Buhari I know does not have any plan of bettering Nigeria but God does... Next level we have softly landed and to President Mohammad Buhari i say a very big congratulations...
Good day

1 Like

Re: PDP kicks, calls for a rerun as INEC declares Buhari winner by Cantonese: 7:19am On Feb 27, 2019
PinkDick:

You have said it all. Easterners are OLORIBURUKU’S. Aye gbogbo won ma baje ni. Amin!

But your own aye ti baje already + gbogbo ebi e. Amin! You are already the OLORIBURUKU. A compulsive MUNTULA.
Re: PDP kicks, calls for a rerun as INEC declares Buhari winner by eminitolly(m): 7:20am On Feb 27, 2019
At last..... another 4year struggle ���
Re: PDP kicks, calls for a rerun as INEC declares Buhari winner by Joesno(m): 7:20am On Feb 27, 2019
Congratulation President!
Re: PDP kicks, calls for a rerun as INEC declares Buhari winner by Wazzaowner(m): 7:20am On Feb 27, 2019
PresidoAtikuGcf:
No peace for the wicked. Apc is evil, give

them no peace, infact let war start in this country

Nigeria, big bloody war

You are a big fool, may you die in that war. Dickhead

1 Like

Re: PDP kicks, calls for a rerun as INEC declares Buhari winner by jameskey(m): 7:21am On Feb 27, 2019
Buhari the slayer of PDP.let them continue to dream. We told them that they will suffer bloody nose at the polls,but they wouldn't listen. All those Atikulated people on nairaland,How market.

1 Like

Re: PDP kicks, calls for a rerun as INEC declares Buhari winner by KingOfAllIgbos: 7:22am On Feb 27, 2019
tesppidd:
Whatever happened to the following 'words of wisdom'

1. One million red caps in Kano.
2. Mammoth crowd in katsina(Bubu's hometown).
3. 22,000 likes for Atiku, 755 shares for Buhari.
4. Atiku will divide the North.
5. Whoever Obasanjo endorses............
6. Atiku will get 20 million votes from South South and South East.
7. Atiku has won all the online polls.
8. Five international media groups predict victory for Atiku.
9. Buhari will receive the Gbagbo and Venezuela treatment.
10. ATIKULATED OBEDIENTLY!

tongue tongue tongue

Every IPOB should enlarge these words, print & frame.

They should recite it 1000x daily till 2023.

I would copy this and paste this.

3 Likes

Re: PDP kicks, calls for a rerun as INEC declares Buhari winner by klever18(m): 7:23am On Feb 27, 2019
PDP needs VAR for better view

2 Likes

Re: PDP kicks, calls for a rerun as INEC declares Buhari winner by Bluebrain101: 7:23am On Feb 27, 2019
later they will na tell us that we should stop stealing pant and boxers

1 Like

Re: PDP kicks, calls for a rerun as INEC declares Buhari winner by Gima12: 7:23am On Feb 27, 2019
Sai Baba ���

1 Like

Re: PDP kicks, calls for a rerun as INEC declares Buhari winner by eminitolly(m): 7:24am On Feb 27, 2019
Another four year struggle ��� mouth go dry oooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP kicks, calls for a rerun as INEC declares Buhari winner by tesppidd: 7:24am On Feb 27, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:

Every IPOB should enlarge these words, print & frame.

They should recite it 1000x daily till 2023.

I would copy this and paste this.
grin

1 Like

Re: PDP kicks, calls for a rerun as INEC declares Buhari winner by Gchamp: 7:24am On Feb 27, 2019
Cantonese:

Thank God you said PDP. Have you considered the implication of the loss of the opportunity to have a president that would move the likes of you out of poverty, hunger, crisis and failure?

As you delight in seeing PDP cry hopefully you will delight in seeing yourself and your like minds cry within the period of this government arising from the level of poverty, killings and crisis you are about to experience.
Poverty, killings and crisis will never be any good and sane Nigerian portion in the next level. If you think PMB is responsible for your own suffering, may it continue till 2023.

1 Like

Re: PDP kicks, calls for a rerun as INEC declares Buhari winner by Gima12: 7:24am On Feb 27, 2019
Sai Baba cool cool

1 Like

Re: PDP kicks, calls for a rerun as INEC declares Buhari winner by kheny12(m): 7:24am On Feb 27, 2019
Naija4love:
Yes because this election is totally cheat ,scam, inconclusive. How can inec cancel ever 100 millions vote in one state, some 70m, 87,55,83 million vote in state that is cheat. Did you know how many families come out an vote that million inec cancel. I sad no. It rigging by inec
Head is paining this one.100 million votes in one state when the total number of votes did not reach 100 million.I can see you are in pain now.

1 Like

Re: PDP kicks, calls for a rerun as INEC declares Buhari winner by eventsmallchops: 7:25am On Feb 27, 2019
can someone assist my small family with small accommodation in Abuja, or Lagos we will clean the house wash the gutters and take care of the environment.

we won't mind the security post. me , my wife and our daughter. we are both graduates , both have hand works
we must breakthrough.

thanks.

1 Like

Re: PDP kicks, calls for a rerun as INEC declares Buhari winner by seunfly: 7:26am On Feb 27, 2019
You are right, the social media campaign made more people seat at home because they were busy cursing people, calling people names, religious division, ethnic division etc
Does it mean PDP does not need Muslim votes?
Does it mean PDP does not need northern votes?
Does it mean PDP does not want southwestern voters?

If PDP truly needs such votes, why campaign in that direction? Why do they allow their social media guys to go in that direction?

The kind of campaign PDP ran is meant for regional party, a party that wants to preserve their regional uniqueness and maintain their regional stronghold.

sexiestharam:
I am an Atiku supporter but it is obvious PDP wants to kick the bucket. They should wallow their heads in shame as they ran a silly social media campaign instead of campaigning on ground. Total number of voters in the East wasn't up to 2 million. Imagine if 8 million Easterners voted. They are the cause of Nigeria's next level of wretchedness!
Re: PDP kicks, calls for a rerun as INEC declares Buhari winner by adanny01(m): 7:26am On Feb 27, 2019
PresidoAtikuGcf:
No peace for the wicked. Apc is evil, give

them no peace, infact let war start in this country

Nigeria, big bloody war

Amen to that. Infact, I pray that you will be the first person to die in the war.
Re: PDP kicks, calls for a rerun as INEC declares Buhari winner by AnanseK(m): 7:27am On Feb 27, 2019
God has delivered Atiku from the hands of Igbos. They would have made a mince meat of him and taken the position by two years.
Re: PDP kicks, calls for a rerun as INEC declares Buhari winner by Nobody: 7:27am On Feb 27, 2019
Rachaeldx:
See below
Re: PDP kicks, calls for a rerun as INEC declares Buhari winner by fredoooooo: 7:27am On Feb 27, 2019
Pdp kick bucket you mean grin
Re: PDP kicks, calls for a rerun as INEC declares Buhari winner by anochuko01(m): 7:27am On Feb 27, 2019
Pavore9:
Yimu! cheesy

PMB ends his tenure in 2023, a southerner takes over for 8 years. So in 2031, Atiku can make his comeback if still interested! cheesy cheesy cheesy
in your mind...get reay for another northerner in 2023. theyv just got the chance to perfect plans and relegate outsiders.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ekiti PDP Accuses Buhari Of Harbouring Wanted Murder Suspect. / Peter Obi: Why Labour Party Was Denied Use Of Stadium In Edo – Obaseki / Jonathan, Obasanjo, Gowon, Others Parley At Council Of State Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.