Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,548 members, 7,823,410 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Buhari, His Wife, Aisha And Daughter, Zahra All Smile After His Re-Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, His Wife, Aisha And Daughter, Zahra All Smile After His Re-Election (45598 Views)

Buhari’s Daughter Zahra Wears Abaya In Solidarity With Harassed Student (Pix) / Aisha Buhari Jets Out To Dubai For Delivery Of Daughter, Zahra, As Agitation Con / Buhari, His Wife And Daughter, Zahra Pose With Their In-laws, The Indimi Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, His Wife, Aisha And Daughter, Zahra All Smile After His Re-Election by Slynation(m): 12:16pm On Feb 27, 2019
Echo50:

DEMOCRATIC WHAT? lol.....let watch nah
I supported ATIKU, but if u haven't realized why Buharig took out Onnogen first, then u haven't been paying attention to politics...
I bet you the case will always be adjourned till Buharig exhaust his 2nd tenure...
Re: Buhari, His Wife, Aisha And Daughter, Zahra All Smile After His Re-Election by macello4(m): 12:16pm On Feb 27, 2019
landmark86:
If you believe Buhari is the president of Nigeria and Atiku is the president of Biafra let me see ur hands up.

Only a foolllll will called Atiku a loser grin
i dont no why buhari is force him self on Nigerians. Dis 4 yr of buhari will work against him and his surpoters.
Re: Buhari, His Wife, Aisha And Daughter, Zahra All Smile After His Re-Election by Slynation(m): 12:17pm On Feb 27, 2019
asanwafo:
So you have been enjoying steady power and u never deem it okay to praise Baba. Now that the the light went off for 24hours probably for maintenance reason you want to complain to the whole world.
Maintenance Kill them there.....
I have been confirming my stands...
Dawaki, no light
Kubwa no light
Gwarinpa no light, If i confirm there is no light in Maitama then it means the whole of FTC don't have light and u want me to believe it's maintenance issues...
Our only Crime is that we disgraced Sai baba in Abujagrin

1 Like

Re: Buhari, His Wife, Aisha And Daughter, Zahra All Smile After His Re-Election by Echo50(m): 12:20pm On Feb 27, 2019
Slynation:
I supported ATIKU, but if u haven't realized why Buharig took out Onnogen first, then u haven't been paying attention to politics...
I bet you the case will always be adjourned till Buharig exhaust his 2nd tenure...

Am very sorry for you because lies flow in the vein of apc members. failure to declare asset should be followed by the process required. before he became president, what and what did buhari declare?
Re: Buhari, His Wife, Aisha And Daughter, Zahra All Smile After His Re-Election by kaypling(m): 12:20pm On Feb 27, 2019
otokx:
So many lies were told against the first lady but she held her peace.

Congratulations Mr President

God bless Nigeria

So many lies. The Atiku campaign were satisfied with spreading falsehoods. All they cared about is that a story trends
Re: Buhari, His Wife, Aisha And Daughter, Zahra All Smile After His Re-Election by macello4(m): 12:20pm On Feb 27, 2019
Mouth Gig:
SAI BUHARI
SAI BLIND DEVIL
Re: Buhari, His Wife, Aisha And Daughter, Zahra All Smile After His Re-Election by macello4(m): 12:27pm On Feb 27, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
Am not a Sodomite like the males in your family
sense no go kee u, u reply dat idiot well. Although both of u are mad.
Re: Buhari, His Wife, Aisha And Daughter, Zahra All Smile After His Re-Election by Superstare(m): 12:35pm On Feb 27, 2019
can u imaging? Nasarawa is on lock down because of this almanjeri people holding weapons, intemedating and beating up inocent nigerians who do not comply with the 4+4 sign or hailing of buhary.. d wost part is that its on a federal road and the nigerian army are just busy looking at them...Security Should Better Do Their job b4 it turns into a full blown fight.
Re: Buhari, His Wife, Aisha And Daughter, Zahra All Smile After His Re-Election by Okoroawusa: 12:39pm On Feb 27, 2019
One is my President, one is my girlfriend the other us my bae
Re: Buhari, His Wife, Aisha And Daughter, Zahra All Smile After His Re-Election by owunabastard: 12:45pm On Feb 27, 2019
Baawaa:
If Democracy of 1999 started with men like President Buhari, we will not be where we are today. But it started with Thieves...
I think it is the other way round, If Buhari is in helm of affairs since 1999, Nigerians will not know what is GSM and data you use to type

1 Like

Re: Buhari, His Wife, Aisha And Daughter, Zahra All Smile After His Re-Election by bcashy: 12:46pm On Feb 27, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
i wan ruff handle that e daughter

For ur dream! grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari, His Wife, Aisha And Daughter, Zahra All Smile After His Re-Election by abbasajao(m): 12:47pm On Feb 27, 2019
Echo50:
Buhari will be leaving Aso rock with shame in four months...........lets watch out. The diffrnce in benue election is a good proof.

This is nothing but self consolation
Re: Buhari, His Wife, Aisha And Daughter, Zahra All Smile After His Re-Election by ogbonti: 12:53pm On Feb 27, 2019
Fesomu:
Even if una hate Buhari, you can't deny he has a lovely family

the lovely family that dont care if u exist!
Re: Buhari, His Wife, Aisha And Daughter, Zahra All Smile After His Re-Election by adekolaelect(m): 12:57pm On Feb 27, 2019
Yinxies:
Second term of hunger and unemployment

What’s there to smile about?
sorry go back to what you like to do. repeat doing it until you relieved fro m the pain you are undergoing sorry take heart
Re: Buhari, His Wife, Aisha And Daughter, Zahra All Smile After His Re-Election by MacArthurjohnson: 1:14pm On Feb 27, 2019
judecares1:
hey announce your ‘win’ and it is as if a majority of the nation is in mourning mode. That ought to tell you something. You can rig votes, but you can’t rig the public’s mood.
when next you copy Reno Omokri tweet on twitter please copy well and reference it. it's not hey it's They
Re: Buhari, His Wife, Aisha And Daughter, Zahra All Smile After His Re-Election by Nobody: 1:14pm On Feb 27, 2019
Is that not Alfa Jubril smiling there with late Buhari's wife?
Re: Buhari, His Wife, Aisha And Daughter, Zahra All Smile After His Re-Election by AntiWailer: 1:27pm On Feb 27, 2019
Slynation:
Rubbish.....
Please oO, Una "Sai Baba" has started punishing us for voting against him in Abuja(Garki)... No light for 24hrs nowgrin
I don't know if it's only in my area or all over shaah!!

#Welcome to Next Level

We will buy it like dt.

tongue tongue tongue tongue

Welcome to Wailing Season 2
Re: Buhari, His Wife, Aisha And Daughter, Zahra All Smile After His Re-Election by gwama: 1:48pm On Feb 27, 2019
Have you noticed his wife's black feet, proof that she is bleaching her skin? So with her husband's "victory", she will give up the lightening creams for the tablets and the lightening injections, like that it will be the total whiteness of her skin. cool cool cool
Re: Buhari, His Wife, Aisha And Daughter, Zahra All Smile After His Re-Election by enemyofprogress: 2:08pm On Feb 27, 2019
Panadol is no more N50, it's N150. So don't let anybody that doesn't give you money give you headache

Me After this Elections

News: Terrorist Attack Borno.
Me: Sai Baba

News: Herdsmen kill Benue farmers
Me: Eeeyaaaaa

News: Gunmen kidnap 105 school girls in Zamfara
Me: I wish them safe return.

News: Fresh Bomb blast in Taraba
Me: Na wa ooo

News: Suicide Bomber kills 18 % injures many in Gombe
Me: Boko Haram self

Nobody should call me for prayers. Let's enjoy what they've chosen!

#NextLevelAPC
#Till2023
Re: Buhari, His Wife, Aisha And Daughter, Zahra All Smile After His Re-Election by binary123(m): 2:14pm On Feb 27, 2019
judecares1:
hey announce your ‘win’ and it is as if a majority of the nation is in mourning mode. That ought to tell you something. You can rig votes, but you can’t rig the public’s mood.
sorry everybody is happy over here.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, His Wife, Aisha And Daughter, Zahra All Smile After His Re-Election by Infinixhot2: 3:38pm On Feb 27, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
i wan ruff handle that e daughter
dem del talk beta tin here, u del talk anoda tin..
Re: Buhari, His Wife, Aisha And Daughter, Zahra All Smile After His Re-Election by bfn1: 3:41pm On Feb 27, 2019
Slynation:
Rubbish.....
Please oO, Una "Sai Baba" has started punishing us for voting against him in Abuja(Garki)... No light for 24hrs nowgrin
I don't know if it's only in my area or all over shaah!!

#Welcome to Next Level
Re: Buhari, His Wife, Aisha And Daughter, Zahra All Smile After His Re-Election by PureNigerian: 4:52pm On Feb 27, 2019
crestedaguiyi:
I have not seen osibanjo during and after the elections

Go check your eyes
Re: Buhari, His Wife, Aisha And Daughter, Zahra All Smile After His Re-Election by Fixedgame7941: 6:16pm On Feb 27, 2019
See below
Re: Buhari, His Wife, Aisha And Daughter, Zahra All Smile After His Re-Election by abefeb1(m): 9:41pm On Feb 27, 2019
Goddys:
That smile will soon turn to anguish and agony. Let them wait just a while

Wailers license has just been renewed by INEC Chairman. You have now till 2023 to wail again. Happy wailing....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anambra Villagers Chase Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cows Away. Photos / Ajimobi Leaving Oyo Government House After Handover (Photo) / Nnamdi Kanu Enters Dock For Fresh Arraignment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.