Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor (51178 Views)

She Broke Up With Her Boyfriend For Being Too Nice (Photo) / She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach / She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor by MannieA(f): 2:46pm On Feb 27, 2019
Offpoint:
Your broke and right now your problem is a lady instead of how you'll get out of your difficult times?

Use your head mbok...

But how do guys beg ladies when they misbehave, I don't get it.
You're not in love op, you're just afraid to lose a beautiful wh0re

Some people are in toxic relationships because of beauty and money..

4 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor by meobizy(f): 2:56pm On Feb 27, 2019
She was right.
Re: She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor by Michelle55: 2:58pm On Feb 27, 2019
hoodedjaystrim:

Ok he fell in love
But in his attempt to make her love him back he went the money spending way forgetting money is not ever present

It's all his fault and the lady is not to blame at all
You are not helping matters nau.. Be kind with words Mbok.
Truly money ain't everything but why would she lead him on like that? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor by united442(m): 3:19pm On Feb 27, 2019
please you guys should stop insulting him as if you were never once a victim..

o.p
there is one thing u must know,
you have to forget her and the words she said to you by any means necessary and MOVE ON!

block and delete everything about her in other to abstain frm trying to reach her and dnt ever fucking build or have that mindset of her coming back to you..she's gone,gone way too way far to return back..its difficult to accept but thats the bitter truth..the better and faster you accept it now,the quicker your recovering.

please stay away from relationship for the now and use this period to build and develop yourself..

you will surely bounce back,its just a matter of time..

please i BEG YOU IN THE NAME OF GOD ALMIGHTY, stand up, dust yourself and MOVE ON..there is a brighter life and a well responsible woman ahead of you in future..its not easy,but you just have 2 be a man now..be man enough to learn from from all what you experienced..

7 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor by SirDanny7(m): 3:25pm On Feb 27, 2019
mhizdebbygold:
My sweetheart am a lady and I urge u for no reason what so ever to think about going back to her. if u did all that for her and she insulted u for being broke karma has a way of dealing with this type of girls leave her to God u deserve a better woman in ur life that wouldn't take ur current state as a leverage to insult u. It's not like u have never given her something u paid her fees, bought her phone twice spoiled her naughty with money and now she turned her back on u just because the flow is no more.. u should be happy u got to know her for who she truly is before u slip a ring to her finger...I don't want to hear after she abandoned u things later returned back to normal for u and she comes back begging u'll come here and start asking us if u should accept her
@op if i were u i would take this lady's advice serious

just kneel down and thank God for saving u from a bullet

3 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor by Deicide: 3:44pm On Feb 27, 2019
Oyindidi:
Why are men this weak, I thought women are the weaker vesselsgrin
Because guys love with everything but you female only choose to be with a person cause of security reasons

2 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor by Oyindidi(f): 3:46pm On Feb 27, 2019
Deicide:
Because guys love with everything but you female only choose to be with a person cause of security reasons
Another weak one. grin I have this feeling Donstan18 is weak tongue

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor by DanDeeBoss(m): 3:53pm On Feb 27, 2019
Michelle55:

Truly money ain't everything but why would she lead him on like that? lipsrsealed
No let me slap You angryangry
Re: She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor by Deicide: 3:55pm On Feb 27, 2019
Oyindidi:
Another weak one. grin I have this feeling Donstan18 is weak tongue
He is not weak he is just in Love, Love makes people do crazy things. The op probably doesn't love himself enough so he compensate that by sacrificing for others thinking he would be loved in return.

3 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor by Michelle55: 3:56pm On Feb 27, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
No let me slap You angryangry
cheesy Say Wetin I do? Abi I steal ya meat ni?

Re: She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor by crazyabbey(m): 3:57pm On Feb 27, 2019
united442:
please you guys should stop insulting him as if you were never once a victim..

o.p
there is one thing u must know,
you have to forget her and the words she said to you by any means necessary and MOVE ON!

block and delete everything about her in other to abstain frm trying to reach her and dnt ever fucking build or have that mindset of her coming back to you..she's gone,gone way too way far to return back..its difficult to accept but thats the bitter truth..the better and faster you accept it now,the quicker your recovering.

please stay away from relationship for the now and use this period to build and develop yourself..

you will surely bounce back,its just a matter of time..

please i BEG YOU IN THE NAME OF GOD ALMIGHTY, stand up, dust yourself and MOVE ON..there is a brighter life and a well responsible woman ahead of you in future..its not easy,but you just have 2 be a man now..be man enough to learn from from all what you experienced..

Bro it painful, i just feel pity for the guy most of the people blaming him on this thread don't understand d way it feels. You have said it all, i hope he can just 4get everything bear his loss and move on with life.

2 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor by Tonyprisca: 4:00pm On Feb 27, 2019
If her words are seriously affecting you mentally you wouldn't have time and brain to write all this smiley
Re: She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor by lovelybugs(f): 4:01pm On Feb 27, 2019
I'm only curious about one thing. Where the hell do you guys get these type of girls from??!?

2 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor by Oyindidi(f): 4:01pm On Feb 27, 2019
Deicide:
He is not weak he is just in Love, Love makes people do crazy things. The op probably doesn't love himself enough so he compensate that by sacrificing for others thinking he would be loved in return.
He can't love another person more than himself. Why is it difficult for him to forget her since she doesn't love him in return?
Re: She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor by DanDeeBoss(m): 4:05pm On Feb 27, 2019
Michelle55:
cheesy Say Wetin I do? Abi I steal ya meat ni?
You wanna strangle me?? What are you feeling like now?? cheesycheesy.....

Re: She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor by Nobody: 4:07pm On Feb 27, 2019
mhizdebbygold:

I don't think he needs those harsh words now ...encourage a brother.
Just feel his pain.... but most of guys on this forum spend 20hours of their time on nairaland.
Re: She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor by DanDeeBoss(m): 4:08pm On Feb 27, 2019
lovelybugs:
I'm only curious about one thing. Where the hell do you guys get these type of girls from??!?
Same way and place we get the good ones

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor by hoodedjaystrim(m): 4:09pm On Feb 27, 2019
Michelle55:

because she is smart
Re: She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor by Michelle55: 4:10pm On Feb 27, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
You wanna strangle me?? What are you feeling like now?? cheesycheesy.....
cheesy Queen of England

Re: She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor by Deicide: 4:12pm On Feb 27, 2019
Oyindidi:
He can't love another person more than himself. Why is it difficult for him to forget her since she doesn't love him in return?
You can't understand since you are not a guy for female its simple you see a decline in whatever material thing that attracted you to him in the first place and you japa grin for men its not that easy sad I just hope this experience doesn't turn him to a Yoruba demon cheesy

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor by Michelle55: 4:12pm On Feb 27, 2019
hoodedjaystrim:

because she is smart
Smart at the detriment of someone who genuinely loves her?
Anyways Wetin consign me, Op should try and move on.. Better days ahead

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor by MrHighSea: 4:13pm On Feb 27, 2019
Dmpaul:
Take heart bro.
It's well. Just learn from your past. In case you need a relationship councellor, pm me or quote me.
Are you a r/ship councellor?
Re: She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor by DanDeeBoss(m): 4:13pm On Feb 27, 2019
Michelle55:

cheesy Queen of England
gringrin You wanna strangle your Husband?? cheesycheesycheesy

Re: She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor by Deicide: 4:15pm On Feb 27, 2019
lovelybugs:
Nigeria of course grin they are everywhere

4 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor by Nobody: 4:16pm On Feb 27, 2019
MrHighSea:
Are you a r/ship councellor?
Yea. In need of my service?
Re: She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor by hoodedjaystrim(m): 4:16pm On Feb 27, 2019
Michelle55:

Smart at the detriment of someone who genuinely loves her?
Anyways Wetin consign me, Op should try and move on.. Better days ahead
You think she gives a Fvck

if op like he should continue mumuing until his account balance starts showing negative sign

2 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor by MrHighSea: 4:17pm On Feb 27, 2019
Dmpaul:

Yea. In need of my service?
Affordable?
Re: She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor by Michelle55: 4:18pm On Feb 27, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
gringrin You wanna strangle your Husband?? cheesycheesycheesy
Lol.. No be new thing nau.. Abi na today women start to dey strangle their husbands ni? grin I want to rule England in peace so if strangling you will pave way for me, Wetin con remain if not to strangle you in peace? cheesy

Re: She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor by hoodedjaystrim(m): 4:19pm On Feb 27, 2019
if only i was the real boyfriend enjoying the OPs money tongue

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor by lovelybugs(f): 4:19pm On Feb 27, 2019
Lol,
Deicide:
Nigeria of course grin they are everywhere
Re: She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor by lovelybugs(f): 4:20pm On Feb 27, 2019
Not at all
DanDeeBoss:
Same way and place we get the good ones

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

5 Genuine Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend / Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? / My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.