Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,891 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide - Business (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide (27303 Views)

My Pain And Gain On Facebook Ads Success Story Has Mini Importer / How To Make Money On Fiverr: A Beginner’s Guide / How To Make Facebook Ads Without Paying and make big money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Ucheosefoh(m): 3:53pm On Dec 06, 2022
This "Boost Unavailable" is because my account has been banned permanently from advertising.

Had it been that I was not banned I could have easily boost the post to get more views and engagement.

This is one of the benefits of professional mode.

You can use this boost post feature to increase your followers by boosting your highly engaged posts.

Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Ucheosefoh(m): 3:27pm On Dec 11, 2022
My client be like Uche I can reinstate any restricted ads açcount or page without any ID card.

I said ok na, take this açcount and these pages go and do the experiment and get back to me.

We had that discussion about two days ago, yesterday she messaged me that the pages and the ad account has been reinstated.

I checked and confirmed that they are all active.

So all you guys who's açcounts got restricted and doesn't have IDs to confirm your identity should come forward or wait when her course will be out.

Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Jeon(f): 1:46pm On Dec 17, 2022
Ucheosefoh:
But before I dive in I want to know those that interested

interested

3 Likes

Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:44pm On Dec 17, 2022
Jeon:

interested
My number is in my signature.

1 Like

Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:58am On Jan 11, 2023
More result

Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:52am On Jan 18, 2023
Yesterday was 22
Today is 17

When the offer is good, the creative is dope and the set up awesome everything will work in your favour.

Lead generation at it's best.

1 Share

Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:50am On May 02, 2023
Offer: Lead generation for a health coaching offer with an upsell at the thank you page.

Same offer and funnel that worked in 2019 we brought it back in 2023 and it is still working.

Don't fix what is not broken, always stick to working strategy.

Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Naijjablog(m): 8:56am On Nov 19, 2023
I want in on Facebook ads so bad but what do people sell that Nigerians buy on online.
Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Eli2002(m): 5:36pm On Nov 19, 2023
What does Conversion mean? If i have a landing page where the page only directs people to my WhatsApp, can i run Conversion Ads for it? The Landing page doesn't have payment gateway! It's just to give more information about the services i render and then, there will be a WhatsApp button for them to message me. Is it conversion Ad I'll run? Or Traffic Ads? Do you understand me boss?

I have a landing page that only directs people to my WhatsApp... On that landing page, there are just Pictures of testimonies and pictures of services I render. No payment on the landing page. I only put my WhatsApp link on the landing page. What type of Ads should I run to get people on this landing page? Is it Traffic Ads or Conversion Ads? Advise, please.
Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:07pm On Mar 07
Naijjablog:
I want in on Facebook ads so bad but what do people sell that Nigerians buy on online.
Everything that you can sell offline can be sell online.

You can service online services and digital products.
Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:08pm On Mar 07
Eli2002:
What does Conversion mean? If i have a landing page where the page only directs people to my WhatsApp, can i run Conversion Ads for it? The Landing page doesn't have payment gateway! It's just to give more information about the services i render and then, there will be a WhatsApp button for them to message me. Is it conversion Ad I'll run? Or Traffic Ads? Do you understand me boss?

I have a landing page that only directs people to my WhatsApp... On that landing page, there are just Pictures of testimonies and pictures of services I render. No payment on the landing page. I only put my WhatsApp link on the landing page. What type of Ads should I run to get people on this landing page? Is it Traffic Ads or Conversion Ads? Advise, please.
Conversion.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

CBN Insists It Won’t Reverse Restriction On Naira ATM Card Abroad / Custom Officials, Soldiers Raid Lagos Rice Stores. History Repeating Itself? / BREAKING: Lagos Govt Demolishes Shops Near Ikeja Computer Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.