Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,663 members, 7,823,879 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide - Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide (27415 Views)

My Pain And Gain On Facebook Ads Success Story Has Mini Importer / How To Make Money On Fiverr: A Beginner’s Guide / How To Make Facebook Ads Without Paying and make big money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:32pm On Dec 24, 2020
Lead generation 101

Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:00pm On Dec 25, 2020
This is what Nigerians searched most this year gotten from Google Trends.

Pick one or more from this, create an offer, put an affordable price, set up a funnel, set up an ad.

Boom money making opportunity don land.

Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:56am On Jan 04, 2021
Bring sanity and control to your Telegram group even when you are not online to regulate what people post in your group most especially spammers who post links like people wey de run mad.

This is a bot I integrated to a client's telegram group, the bot kick or ban and delete spam messages immediately anybody post spam message with links.

Telegram group is better than WhatsApp group for organizing training online because it has bots that can help you regulate what people post in your group and it can contain up to 200k people unlike WhatsApp 250 people.

If you need something like this in your Telegram group DM using the number on my signature for business.

Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:13pm On Jan 04, 2021
If you miss out on Bitcoin, Ethereum and others when they are affordable you can't afford to miss Polkadot coin.

It was launched in May 2020 and it's already heading to $10.

From indication it is one of the best performing coin at the moment so you can't afford to miss out of the Cryptocurrencies revolution going on at the moment.

Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:38pm On Jan 15, 2021
More result

Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Ucheosefoh(m): 4:45pm On Jan 17, 2021
Someone called me yesterday, Uche a UK based client (a Nigerian) wants me to run Facebook ad for her kiddies fashion online store.

She wants to spend 2 dollars per day ad budget.

I told him to repeat himself again in case I did not hear him well.

He repeated the same thing, I asked him which country will he be targeting.

He replied UK

I was WTF, dude that budget will not work in Nigeria let alone UK.

Why did you accept the job in the first place I asked, she promise to introduce people to me if I get her results (sales) but I told her the budget is too low but I want to try to know what I can do, Uche can you help out.

I told him dude there is nothing I can do for you with that budget it is too low.

How can you guys try to compete with people who spend up to 1k dollars per day running ads with just 2 dollars.

Guy turn it down that is a trap.

I think she is an executive member of SWAN (UK branch) them no de like spend money.

No matter how desperate you are to get clients reject such jobs because you will end up frustrated, stressed and worn out without achieving any result.

Your client budget is as important as the offer (product or service) you are trying to market.
Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by kemade14: 4:55pm On Jan 24, 2021
Ucheosefoh:
Biko this is not a thread for advising your business if you can not provide value on the topic of discussion try and avoid doing what you just did.

Thanks.
That guy is a scammer, avoid any business dealing with him
Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:29pm On Jan 25, 2021
kemade14:

That guy is a scammer, avoid any business dealing with him
Thanks for the information.
Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Ucheosefoh(m): 5:42pm On Jan 31, 2021
Only one man? this is the biggest contract ever in sport.

For every one euro Messi earns in Barcelona he generate about 2.5 euros for the club.

Currently Barcelona is broke because the management wasted money buying expensive players and paying the highest salary cap in the whole world.

This is what you get when you provide values, high values.

You can demand for higher fees or salary than everyone.

Someone a Nigerian internet marketer tweeted that he turned down 4k dollars for one on one training because he believe it's below his worth.

Some people will take far less to do a one on one training but every fee/salary depends on the value you bring to the table.

What value can you provide?

Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:26pm On Feb 04, 2021
The tweak that changed everything.

The past few months I have been running ads for individual properties without any success.

No leads, no likes, comments, calls, and appointments.

On Sunday I remember a ad copy that worked for me in the past, so I went and copy the ad copy, tweak it and use the copy and creative (images)

The result: More reach, engagements (likes and comments) and leads.

Since yesterday my WhatsApp has been bubbling with chats from potential customers making inquiries and booking appointments for inspection and property owners wanting me to market their properties. (Proofs below)

Campaign Objective: Engagement Campaign
Budget: Just 1 dollars per day.

Most times when things are not working it may take just a tweak to get things to start working.

Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:27pm On Feb 04, 2021
More

Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Shytreasure(m): 8:36pm On Feb 07, 2021
Ucheosefoh:
The tweak that changed everything.

The past few months I have been running ads for individual properties without any success.

No leads, no likes, comments, calls, and appointments.

On Sunday I remember a ad copy that worked for me in the past, so I went and copy the ad copy, tweak it and use the copy and creative (images)

The result: More reach, engagements (likes and comments) and leads.

Since yesterday my WhatsApp has been bubbling with chats from potential customers making inquiries and booking appointments for inspection and property owners wanting me to market their properties. (Proofs below)

Campaign Objective: Engagement Campaign
Budget: Just 1 dollars per day.

Most times when things are not working it may take just a tweak to get things to start working.

Well-done bro, nice work.

Please i need your assistance in running an ads for my product, i will appreciate it if you can help me out ?
Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:59pm On Feb 07, 2021
Shytreasure:

Well-done bro, nice work.

Please i need your assistance in running an ads for my product, i will appreciate it if you can help me out ?
My WhatsApp number is on my signature you can contact me through it.
Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Ucheosefoh(m): 6:34pm On Feb 15, 2021
Same set up, different niches, different results and similar offers.

First screenshot is from the health niche
Second screenshot is from the wealth niche.

These are the factors that determine the cost of the results you get when running Facebook ad.

Some niches are competitive than others and the higher the competition the higher the cost per results.

The less competitive the niche is the lower your cost per results will be.

Happy new week y'all.

Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:52pm On Mar 16, 2021
A good day in the office

Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by globalamplelife: 11:56am On Mar 28, 2021
Please what's the best CRM to integrate with my facebook lead ads
Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Nobody: 11:02pm On Mar 28, 2021
Dear OP,

I’m on my knees saying God bless you! Bless you real good. Prior to this moment, I was very afraid (over something personal). After reading each page of this topic, I feel confident.

Thank you
Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Oworock(m): 4:33pm On Apr 01, 2021
As anyone tried QuilChat.com before?

Want to know how best they are, they seems to be cheap and have more functions.
Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Ucheosefoh(m): 1:06pm On Apr 05, 2021
iamadonis2:
Dear OP,

I’m on my knees saying God bless you! Bless you real good. Prior to this moment, I was very afraid (over something personal). After reading each page of this topic, I feel confident.

Thank you
Thanks and God bless you too.

I'm glad you find value and got your confidence back.

I wish you the very best.
Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Nobody: 3:06pm On Apr 06, 2021
Ucheosefoh:
Thanks and God bless you too.

I'm glad you find value and got your confidence back.

I wish you the very best.

What do you advise: I’ve got a second job at a real estate firm. Now, we run ads but my Boss has this mental perception that people ought to be clicking on the ad and putting their card details or asking for account number to pay for landed property.

Even without my company doing any follow-up. Honestly, there’s a very weak marketing unit.

What can be done, Chief?
Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Ucheosefoh(m): 6:50pm On Apr 06, 2021
iamadonis2:

What do you advise: I’ve got a second job at a real estate firm. Now, we run ads but my Boss has this mental perception that people ought to be clicking on the ad and putting their card details or asking for account number to pay for landed property.

Even without my company doing any follow-up. Honestly, there’s a very weak marketing unit.

What can be done, Chief?
Tell him nobody buys a property without coming for inspection.

And nobody will see a property listing and bring out his master card to make payment as if he is paying for digital products.

The process should be to run a lead gen ad or conversion campaign if the company has a website or landing page and collect leads which the customer care rep will call to book inspection and possibly close the deal.

That's how real estate business is being operated.
Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Nobody: 7:13pm On Apr 06, 2021
Ucheosefoh:
Tell him nobody buys a property without coming for inspection.

And nobody will see a property listing and bring out his master card to make payment as if he is paying for digital products.

The process should be to run a lead gen ad or conversion campaign if the company has a website or landing page and collect leads which the customer care rep will call to book inspection and possibly close the deal.

That's how real estate business is being operated.

Thanks a lot Boss
Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:32pm On Apr 10, 2021
Appreciation post on Facebook by one of my students.

Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Theophinio(m): 10:38pm On Apr 22, 2021
Ucheosefoh:
Appreciation post on Facebook by one of my students.

Please boss
Before running Facebook ads, is it necessary to have a website
Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:58pm On Apr 22, 2021
Theophinio:

Please boss
Before running Facebook ads, is it necessary to have a website
Yes it is necessary and no it is not really necessary.

It all depends on the type of ad campaign you want to run.
Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:00am On Apr 23, 2021
The ability to sell is undisputed ability anybody should posses

1 Like

Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:49pm On Apr 24, 2021
Facebook ad best strategy.

10 adsets
Minimum of 2 ad creatives
Minimum of 2 ad copies
2 Call to Action
2 Headlines

Doing this helps you get the best and makes your ad performs better.
Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Morningstarrr(m): 8:12am On Apr 26, 2021
Nice job you’re doing @OP. I want to ask, between Fb ads, Instagram ads or any other type of ads, which is more effective?
Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Kahbahsah: 10:47pm On Apr 27, 2021
@Op may God bless you real good for this great info you are dishing out.

Please I've got a question. I ran a FB ad with traffic objective. The call to action was a WhatsApp link click. FB statistics shows that I got about 168 link clicks, but I didn't get any WhatsApp message. I have attached the update from FB.

Is this normal?
What does the link click mean?
Can one get 168 link clicks without any of them coming through to my WhatsApp number? If yes, please what could have been the possible cause?

Thanks in anticipation of your response.

Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:51pm On Apr 28, 2021
UK adsense account available for sale at affordable price.
Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:28am On May 07, 2021
Kahbahsah:
@Op may God bless you real good for this great info you are dishing out.

Please I've got a question. I ran a FB ad with traffic objective. The call to action was a WhatsApp link click. FB statistics shows that I got about 168 link clicks, but I didn't get any WhatsApp message. I have attached the update from FB.

Is this normal?
What does the link click mean?
Can one get 168 link clicks without any of them coming through to my WhatsApp number? If yes, please what could have been the possible cause?

Thanks in anticipation of your response.
Traffic campaign objective is useless.
Yes one can get plenty clicks without the audience going beyond the ad.

You either run message campaign objective directing them to your WhatsApp by linking your WhatsApp to your page or you use conversion campaign objective for the same purpose.

1 Like

Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:29am On May 07, 2021
Morningstarrr:
Nice job you’re doing @OP. I want to ask, between Fb ads, Instagram ads or any other type of ads, which is more effective?
Facebook ad works best for me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

How To Borrow Money From Access Bank - Salary/non Salary Earners / Ifeanyi Ubah Visits Super Eagles Team At Their Base After AFCON Draw.. Photos / Nigerians To Pay 5% VAT On Online, Internet Transactions January 2020 — FIRS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.