Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide (27296 Views)

My Pain And Gain On Facebook Ads Success Story Has Mini Importer / How To Make Money On Fiverr: A Beginner’s Guide / How To Make Facebook Ads Without Paying and make big money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Adam00(m): 12:45pm On Feb 03, 2020
ambitiouschap:

can you run ads if you don't have a Facebook account?
No you have to open a Facebook account and a Facebook page.
Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Adam00(m): 12:55pm On Feb 03, 2020
Ucheosefoh I'm the guy that called you. So what you're saying is that With CBO i can create multiple ad set within a campaign without paying for each ads set?
Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Ucheosefoh(m): 1:45pm On Feb 03, 2020
Adam00:
Ucheosefoh I'm the guy that called you. So what you're saying is that With CBO i can create multiple ad set within a campaign without paying for each ads set?
Yes but the higher the budget the higher the adsets it can contain.
Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Adam00(m): 1:51pm On Feb 03, 2020
Ucheosefoh:
Yes but the higher the budget the higher the adsets it can contain.
for 3$-$5 a day i guess 4 ad set will be good.
Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Ucheosefoh(m): 5:46pm On Feb 03, 2020
Adam00:
for 3$-$5 a day i guess 4 ad set will be good.
Yes
Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by maximus2: 10:06pm On Feb 03, 2020
please how exactly do i contact you on whatsapp?
Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:04am On Feb 04, 2020
maximus2:
please how exactly do i contact you on whatsapp?
Yes.
Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by maximus2: 11:11am On Feb 04, 2020
your number bro
Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Ucheosefoh(m): 6:55pm On Feb 04, 2020
maximus2:
your number bro
it is on my signature
Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:03pm On Apr 03, 2020
7 Essential Tips To Turn Your Facebook Profile Into A Lead Gen Machine

Last week I booked in 2 sales calls in a single day along with having multiple new paying clients and sales for my info products, passively, all of which came from my personal FB page �

The best part: They came to me!

Now, I know many of you aren't taking sales calls yet.

For those that do and are looking to see a stacked calendar and rush of paid invoices, this will benefit you greatly.

For those that aren't taking calls right now, stay tuned for when you do as you’ll have a flying start ✈️

Let’s start with tip 1...

• Optimize your cover photo. Hop on to Upwork and get a professional designer to chef you up a cover photo that pops and generates curiosity ��‍�

Make sure it includes an image of you, who you help and what you help them with, social proof and a fake button with a CTA such as “Click Here!”

When they click the cover your description will pop up and there will be your link for them book in a call.

• State who you help and what you help them with in your bio. It’s called a Value Statement.
For example, mine is “I show coaches & mentors how to get more leads and close them as high-paying clients”

• Add more info about yourself to your bio. What school you attended, where you live, your occupation and more! This way you seem real �

• Place the link to your call in your bio. I know... such a basic tip, but you’ll be surprised how many coaches / mentors don’t do this and complain that nobody books a call with them.

• Optimize your featured photo. Again, hop on to Upwork and get the professional who did your cover photo to chef up a stunning featured photo. Make sure it has a CTA that leads them to your call. You can use mine as a template if you like.

• Follow the 80/20 rule. Make your page look like a canvas of value. In the beginning, stay away from the “Comment this word below for the link to my product” and just slap your audience with value ��

I’ve tried the whole pitch, pitch thing and it doesn't work.

• Engage with others. Don’t give, don’t get. Simple! When you engage with your audience they engage with you. When they engage with you they see your value. When they see your value they either click your cover or featured photo and book a call or reach out to you and you can lead them to it yourself.

Dead simple, right?

These are the 7 essential tips and I hope they serve you well!

Now, go get those leads!

Go close those clients!

I can help you out on your Facebook ad or you can as well hire me.
Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Nobody: 11:06pm On Apr 03, 2020
This is very insightful Uche, I love Your Generosity, I want to run an Ad for a certain training on Facebook by next week, hope you’ll help me in making it a reality.
Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Ucheosefoh(m): 5:21pm On Apr 13, 2020
NetlaBlog:
This is very insightful Uche, I love Your Generosity, I want to run an Ad for a certain training on Facebook by next week, hope you’ll help me in making it a reality.
Sure.
Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Ucheosefoh(m): 5:33pm On Apr 13, 2020
If you can't afford hosting and domain and WordPress to create a landing page.
You can improvise with free softwares like MailChimp etc.

You can add Facebook pixel on MailChimp landing page for proper tracking.

MailChimp can be use to create ecom sales page, offer page and collect leads.

You don't need expensive website, funnel and hosting plan to get started.

"IMPROVISE".

2 Likes

Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Ucheosefoh(m): 5:36pm On Apr 13, 2020
These are two examples of the landing pages I built using MailChimp free landing page tool.

One has generated over 1 million in sales for my client.
No domain, no hosting, no problem.

Check out the two landing pages below

https://mailchi.mp/982762ee25b9/the-universal-generator-power-booster

https://mailchi.mp/7c179f84a4f2/restaurant-free-call-bridge-page

Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:40pm On Apr 24, 2020
Organic traffic is one of the most used method online marketers use to generate sales and leads on Facebook.

I have a video tutorial that will teach you how to add targeted audience to your Facebook account and help boast your organic reach and engagement.
Click on the link below to watch and also subscribe to my YouTube channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zDm9p03o4c

1 Like

Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by drcast(m): 12:03am On Apr 25, 2020
Thank you for providing value

May I also add that you could host your online tutorial on our Nigerian website: quickstartacademy.com.ng

Ucheosefoh:
Hey all, I am hoping to provide some help for people who are just starting Facebook Advertising. I can provide some information and help the best that I can. This is a strategy we use for a lot of my ads and it works usually. There are no images so I am assuming you will be well versed with the Ads Manager and have a Business account already.
If you don't have, create one.

This is not very well formatted and doesn't have the italics necessary, so do your best to get through it.

This post will take you step-by-step through the process of setting up Facebook Ads. There is no selling, just value.
Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:58am On Apr 25, 2020
drcast:
Thank you for providing value

May I also add that you could host your online tutorial on our Nigerian website: quickstartacademy.com.ng

ok I will a look at your website.
Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Ephraimryder(m): 9:12am On Apr 26, 2020
Ucheosefoh:
If you can't afford hosting and domain and WordPress to create a landing page.
You can improvise with free softwares like MailChimp etc.

You can add Facebook pixel on MailChimp landing page for proper tracking.

MailChimp can be use to create ecom sales page, offer page and collect leads.

You don't need expensive website, funnel and hosting plan to get started.

"IMPROVISE".

Good day sir I created a mailchimp account with my android phone but got a blank page after creating it.
I then used my iPad to log in to the account and everything was back to normal until I was about to create a landing and I experienced a little network glitch from my network and the blank page returned . I haven't been able to create the landing page since then because I keep getting the blank page.
My question is what would I do to get it back to normal.
Am a teenager by the way and you inspire me.
Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Ucheosefoh(m): 2:58pm On Apr 26, 2020
Ephraimryder:

Good day sir I created a mailchimp account with my android phone but got a blank page after creating it.
I then used my iPad to log in to the account and everything was back to normal until I was about to create a landing and I experienced a little network glitch from my network and the blank page returned . I haven't been able to create the landing page since then because I keep getting the blank page.
My question is what would I do to get it back to normal.
Am a teenager by the way and you inspire me.
I'm impressed with you trying to create a landing page with mobile which I have never attempt to do.

PC seems the best and it's what I am using without any issue I think you should try with PC.
Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by gpatern: 5:13pm On Apr 26, 2020
Ucheosefoh:
I'm impressed with you trying to create a landing page with mobile which I have never attempt to do.

PC seems the best and it's what I am using without any issue I think you should try with PC.

I like the way you write with audience problem in mind, you dishe out the solution in a way eash to follow.
Thank you.
Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Ucheosefoh(m): 6:37pm On Apr 26, 2020
gpatern:

I like the way you write with audience problem in mind, you dishe out the solution in a way eash to follow.
Thank you.

Thanks for the compliment, such kind words is what motivates me to do more.
Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Ephraimryder(m): 7:07am On May 01, 2020
Ucheosefoh:

Good day sir I just created my landing
Looks shabby but here's the link https://mailchi.mp/4a60e9cad4c4/httpsus4adminmailchimpcomlanding-pagesdesignid31266
Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:55am On May 01, 2020
Ephraimryder:
Good day sir I just created my landing
Looks shabby but here's the link https://mailchi.mp/4a60e9cad4c4/httpsus4adminmailchimpcomlanding-pagesdesignid31266
I will recommend you use the bold headline and non bold subheadline.
Your image should be related to the topic.

Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Ephraimryder(m): 8:33am On May 01, 2020
Ucheosefoh:
I will recommend you use the bold headline and non bold subheadline.
Your image should be related to the topic.
Ok sir,I know all these but I just wanted to put up something fast.
Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by BIZHAQER: 4:20pm On May 16, 2020
Good insights all around, if you'd like to learn about advertising in general (not only Facebook) and how it affects your business, I wrote a short, actionable guide here: https://ekene.substack.com/p/advertising?r=611hj&utm_campaign=post&utm_medium=web&utm_source=copy
Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:24pm On May 25, 2020
Are you a
Digital Content Creator?
Graphic Designer?
Digital Marketer?
Creative?

Did you need

-Free Stock Videos
-Free Stock Images
-Free Illustrations
-Free Mock Up Tools
-Free Icons
-Free Graphic Design Tools
-Free Fonts
-Free Editing Tools

...for your projects?

Check these platforms:

- Free Stock Videos:

1. Mixkit
2. Videezy
3. Coverr
4. Videvo
5. Life of Vids

- Free Stock Images:

1. StockSnap
2. Nappy
3. Photo Creator
4. Pexels
5. Landing Stock

- Free Illustrations:

1. Drawkit
2. Humaaans
3. Open Peeps
4. Lukasz Adam Free Illustrations
5. UnDraw

-Free Mock Up Tools:

1. Screely
2. Screenpeek
3. Mockup World
4. Shotsnapp
5. MockupsJar

-Free Icons:

1. Icons
2. Simply Icons
3. Ionicons
4. Animaticons
5. Noun Project

-Free Graphic Design Tools:

1. Gravit Designer
2. Pencil
3. Inkscape
4. Crello
5. Canva

-Free Fonts:

1. Fontfabric
2. Dafont
3. Fontfabric
4. Font Squirrel
5. Google Fonts

-Free Editing Tools:

1. Social Sizes
2. Pixel Editor X
3. fotor
4. Remove
5. GIMP

Source: Tunde Omotoye

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by madamori9: 1:46pm On Jun 07, 2020
There is this common error on Facebook where it says This Page is Not Allowed to Advertise. A friend got the notice about a year ago, but he sent a message to support in order to resolve the issue. But, at first they were unresponsive. He had to read more about their policies. Before a person start serving Ads, he has think about common errors.
Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:25pm On Jun 08, 2020
madamori9:
There is this common error on Facebook where it says This Page is Not Allowed to Advertise. A friend got the notice about a year ago, but he sent a message to support in order to resolve the issue. But, at first they were unresponsive. He had to read more about their policies. Before a person start serving Ads, he has think about common errors.
His page violated their terms and conditions, if they refuse to lift the ban he should create another Facebook page.
Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:28pm On Jun 08, 2020
How I hack my competitors Facebook ads.

To get ideas on how to run a new ad
You can do the same to save you the cost of trial and error.

Most times we may lack ideas of who to target and how to set up a new ad campaign when we want to run a new ad for our business or that of clients.

What I do is to post about the product or service on my timeline or upload the pictures and videos on my Facebook story.

In few minutes time, Facebook will floor my timeline with ads from the niche and I will check out the top engaged ads, then copy and paste the ad url on a WhatsApp group I created specifically for it.

I will later check them out one after the other, from the copies to the creatives and the landing pages.

I do that to model what works.
As for targeting I will click on the three dots on top of the ad. (First picture)

Which will show the options on the (Second picture), I will choose the "Why am I seeing this ad?"

Which will bring out the information on the (Third picture)

These ad hacks will help me to avoid mistakes and enable me to model what works.

I hope you guys learn some hacking tricks today.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Chrisbella24(f): 10:54pm On Jun 08, 2020
Ucheosefoh:
How I hack my competitors Facebook ads.

To get ideas on how to run a new ad
You can do the same to save you the cost of trial and error.

Most times we may lack ideas of who to target and how to set up a new ad campaign when we want to run a new ad for our business or that of clients.

What I do is to post about the product or service on my timeline or upload the pictures and videos on my Facebook story.

In few minutes time, Facebook will floor my timeline with ads from the niche and I will check out the top engaged ads, then copy and paste the ad url on a WhatsApp group I created specifically for it.

I will later check them out one after the other, from the copies to the creatives and the landing pages.

I do that to model what works.
As for targeting I will click on the three dots on top of the ad. (First picture)

Which will show the options on the (Second picture), I will choose the "Why am I seeing this ad?"

Which will bring out the information on the (Third picture)

These ad hacks will help me to avoid mistakes and enable me to model what works.

I hope you guys learn some hacking tricks today.

Please, what's a sales funnel?
Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Nitah1: 11:54pm On Jun 08, 2020
I have Facebook accounts for sale
Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Chrisbella24(f): 10:14am On Jun 09, 2020
lalaponcus
This is the thread

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Meet Newly Appointed Keystone Bank CEO, Hassan Imam / $309Million Flows Into Nigeria’s Forex Market In One Trading Day / CBN Insists It Won’t Reverse Restriction On Naira ATM Card Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.