Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,567 members, 7,958,752 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:32 PM

I Declared Ifeanyi Ubah Winner To Save My Life – Returning Officer - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Declared Ifeanyi Ubah Winner To Save My Life – Returning Officer (31020 Views)

Election Rigging In Kano Busted! Returning Officer Exposes Irregularities, Fraud / Why I Declared Babajide Sanwo-olu Winner – APC Chairman / Buhari: Why I Declared My Second Term Bid Early (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Declared Ifeanyi Ubah Winner To Save My Life – Returning Officer by vRendoh(m): 4:10pm On Feb 27, 2019
asdfjklhaha:
He should have died as a hero, rather than compromise his believes. I wonder what he teaches his students and children.

How many Hero you know for Nigeria? Make he die ? na wao for you! Many VCs will stay away in the 2023 election. The pay is not worth the risk

1 Like

Re: I Declared Ifeanyi Ubah Winner To Save My Life – Returning Officer by mjabdulk: 4:10pm On Feb 27, 2019
let the second be declared winner.
Re: I Declared Ifeanyi Ubah Winner To Save My Life – Returning Officer by heyihola: 4:11pm On Feb 27, 2019
asdfjklhaha:
He should have died as a hero, rather than compromise his believes. I wonder what he teaches his students and children.

You just spoke a senseless talk.
Re: I Declared Ifeanyi Ubah Winner To Save My Life – Returning Officer by julitoch: 4:11pm On Feb 27, 2019
Story kawaaii
Re: I Declared Ifeanyi Ubah Winner To Save My Life – Returning Officer by Pavore9: 4:12pm On Feb 27, 2019
iAudio:
this one is not related to the other two

I know. 2 siblings and the oil magnate.
Re: I Declared Ifeanyi Ubah Winner To Save My Life – Returning Officer by ibnlawal(m): 4:16pm On Feb 27, 2019
like seriously, APC is a threat to our democracy. They are more evil than PDP, their desperation for power is beyond comprehension.....See what happened in the recently concluded governorship election in Osun, Ekiti.
Re: I Declared Ifeanyi Ubah Winner To Save My Life – Returning Officer by sleekdot(m): 4:17pm On Feb 27, 2019
Corrinthians:
When these guys grunt and wail APC Rigged, I'm always like...grin grin grin

This happened in Anambra state but the pigs are shouting Yobe Borno

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Declared Ifeanyi Ubah Winner To Save My Life – Returning Officer by Fianze93(m): 4:18pm On Feb 27, 2019
If you Rerun that election hundred times in Nnewi NORTH LGA, that you claim is compromised, a hundred times, Capital UBAH will still win.

Nnewi is the headquarters of CAPITALS stronghold, followed by EKWUSIGO LGA.

Even when he contested governor with LabourParty, he won Nnewi in a landslide. So INEC shouldn't bother for a rerun in Nnewi.
Re: I Declared Ifeanyi Ubah Winner To Save My Life – Returning Officer by yunnyp(m): 4:22pm On Feb 27, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:
I was wondering how YPP won, this is bad for democracy.

your response is so funny.

Do you think some people still vote for party? hello No.

they now vote for CANDIDATE not party.

1 Like

Re: I Declared Ifeanyi Ubah Winner To Save My Life – Returning Officer by wirinet(m): 4:23pm On Feb 27, 2019
asdfjklhaha:
He will teach his student and children after he is dead abi?
I wonder if dying a hero would feed and pay school fees of his children.

He did the right thing. He can then write a report to INEC commissioner detailing his experience and at the same time wrote a petition to the commissioner of police or IG of threats to his life

1 Like

Re: I Declared Ifeanyi Ubah Winner To Save My Life – Returning Officer by Anndrew(m): 4:30pm On Feb 27, 2019
OgbanjeProphet:
Your superiors also declared Buhari winner to save their lives. So stop writing and spewing trash.

APC, PDP and APGA have masters in election rigging. But APC got first class this year. So spare us the noise.

Ife sọrọ ha mee, ụmụ Igbo gana eri ife, n'ata ife, na-aṅụ amanya, na enwe aṅụrị.
i dey tell u..as in eh..supa elite first class..i wonder how governor election go b
Re: I Declared Ifeanyi Ubah Winner To Save My Life – Returning Officer by Yankiss(m): 4:38pm On Feb 27, 2019
asdfjklhaha:
grin grin grin grin
Re: I Declared Ifeanyi Ubah Winner To Save My Life – Returning Officer by FrancisIgya: 4:54pm On Feb 27, 2019
Is Buhari also to be blamed for this one?
Re: I Declared Ifeanyi Ubah Winner To Save My Life – Returning Officer by SEONaijaExpert: 4:58pm On Feb 27, 2019
yunnyp:

your response is so funny.

Do you think some people still vote for party? hello No.

they now vote for CANDIDATE not party.
I already know his personality can't pull that weight, hence, remaining the party name.

1 Like

Re: I Declared Ifeanyi Ubah Winner To Save My Life – Returning Officer by fr3do(m): 4:59pm On Feb 27, 2019
rubbish! I was PO in the election, in my polling unit with 145 accredited voters, Ifeanyi Ubah got 100 votes
Re: I Declared Ifeanyi Ubah Winner To Save My Life – Returning Officer by bluecircle470: 5:01pm On Feb 27, 2019
hisgrace090:
Conduct it 100 times and ifeanyi uba will still win.

Atiku online supporters una don come again. Lucifer

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Declared Ifeanyi Ubah Winner To Save My Life – Returning Officer by kabarka(m): 5:21pm On Feb 27, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:
it is not bad.
In nigeria,we are used to voting PARTY.
The people of Anambra south voted for PERSONALITY not PARTY.
Re: I Declared Ifeanyi Ubah Winner To Save My Life – Returning Officer by SEONaijaExpert: 5:50pm On Feb 27, 2019
kabarka:

it is not bad.
In nigeria,we are used to voting PARTY.
The people of Anambra south voted for PERSONALITY not PARTY.
I know that already, his personality isn't strong enough, so the party would have come to the rescue, but both are same.

1 Like

Re: I Declared Ifeanyi Ubah Winner To Save My Life – Returning Officer by FlintGuevara(m): 5:59pm On Feb 27, 2019
hisgrace090:
Di anyi ibu Lord Arab?
Re: I Declared Ifeanyi Ubah Winner To Save My Life – Returning Officer by Nobody: 5:59pm On Feb 27, 2019
asdfjklhaha:
You're joking right?!
Die for who and for what?!
Not advisable pls
Re: I Declared Ifeanyi Ubah Winner To Save My Life – Returning Officer by FlintGuevara(m): 6:02pm On Feb 27, 2019
Prof. Umenweke is the classical bad ass Prof. He taught me Criminal Law and he doesn't fit the bill of someone that can easily be intimidated, but what do I know? I'm yet to find myself in one of those your life or your principles situations.
Re: I Declared Ifeanyi Ubah Winner To Save My Life – Returning Officer by FlintGuevara(m): 6:06pm On Feb 27, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:

I already know his personality can't pull that weight, hence, remaining the party name.
Gentleman, you're highly mistaken about Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah. I may not be his biggest fan, but man's got some fata$$ personality.

1 Like

Re: I Declared Ifeanyi Ubah Winner To Save My Life – Returning Officer by Nobody: 6:08pm On Feb 27, 2019
hisgrace090:

SHUT UP
SHUT YOUR TRAP
people like you will be quick to condemn APC over OKOROCHA'S saga but tacitly support such act because its YPP
SHIOOORRRRRRR

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Declared Ifeanyi Ubah Winner To Save My Life – Returning Officer by Nobody: 6:11pm On Feb 27, 2019
ibnlawal:
like seriously, APC is a threat to our democracy. They are more evil than PDP, their desperation for power is beyond comprehension.....See what happened in the recently concluded governorship election in Osun, Ekiti.
See also what happened in 2014 EKITI GUBERNATORIAL ELECTIONS UNDER THE PDP GEJ LEAD GOVERNMENT.

BE OBJECTIVE WHEN CRITICISING UHMM
Re: I Declared Ifeanyi Ubah Winner To Save My Life – Returning Officer by SEONaijaExpert: 6:22pm On Feb 27, 2019
FlintGuevara:

Gentleman, you're highly mistaken about Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah. I may not be his biggest fan, but man's got some fata$$ personality.
You're mistaken. I know him very well. If you're talking about football in local league, then you can talk of personality, but in politics, under an unknown party, it's an absolute fluke.

1 Like

Re: I Declared Ifeanyi Ubah Winner To Save My Life – Returning Officer by BrokenTV: 6:27pm On Feb 27, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:
But it was not bad for democracy when Buhari rigged himself in, bloody hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: I Declared Ifeanyi Ubah Winner To Save My Life – Returning Officer by sajis: 6:29pm On Feb 27, 2019
He must be the drunk INEC officer on who's drunken misbehaviour INEC apologized to the nation.
Re: I Declared Ifeanyi Ubah Winner To Save My Life – Returning Officer by SEONaijaExpert: 6:41pm On Feb 27, 2019
BrokenTV:

But it was not bad for democracy when Buhari rigged himself in, bloody hypocrite.
You're one of those educated illiterates

What happened in SS and SE? I guess that's fair election to you.

2 Likes

Re: I Declared Ifeanyi Ubah Winner To Save My Life – Returning Officer by zelexotunla(m): 7:00pm On Feb 27, 2019
Could you imagine, professor for that matter? There is a lot of issues in this country. So you mean if cult guy threaten you na so you will dishing out marks upandan. A lot is wrong with our system. I weak for our matter aswear.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

$9.6b Judgment: P&ID Owner’s Son Reaches Out To FG / Roman Abramovich: Chelsea's Owner Asked To Speak With Russia By Ukraine / Hunters Discover 320 PVCs In Bayelsa Forest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.