Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

I Declared Ifeanyi Ubah Winner To Save My Life – Returning Officer - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Declared Ifeanyi Ubah Winner To Save My Life – Returning Officer (30925 Views)

Election Rigging In Kano Busted! Returning Officer Exposes Irregularities, Fraud / Why I Declared Babajide Sanwo-olu Winner – APC Chairman / Buhari: Why I Declared My Second Term Bid Early (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Declared Ifeanyi Ubah Winner To Save My Life – Returning Officer by Abagworo(m): 8:24pm On Feb 27, 2019
chiedu7:
Rochas election too was rigged.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PULhcRefBUE

No it wasn't. Attempts to rig Okorocha out was resisted by women and youths at Orlu INEC office. They only insisted the Prof must call the entire results before leaving the place to Owerri and kept vigil from night till morning even in the face of security agencies. This video was shot in the morning immediately after Okorocha was declared and if you understand Igbo you'd hear a man saying "ha choro iga chanjie result"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vaMiQFpSS8
Re: I Declared Ifeanyi Ubah Winner To Save My Life – Returning Officer by somalianprince: 8:28pm On Feb 27, 2019
This is a pure fact, everyone is aware of it. Tribunal will soon sack him.

chiedu7:
Rochas election too was rigged.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PULhcRefBUE
Re: I Declared Ifeanyi Ubah Winner To Save My Life – Returning Officer by NewCaliYork: 9:37pm On Feb 27, 2019
K k grin grin grin chai
islandmoon:
I'm waiting for buharideens to say, please send me 2k, Nigeria is hard!

I will just type K K and send .
Re: I Declared Ifeanyi Ubah Winner To Save My Life – Returning Officer by chukjojo(m): 10:16pm On Feb 27, 2019
afroniger:
First na Okorocha case, now Uba. Why were they able to get away with such in the SE?
the major problem here is the gullible ones like you who will believe anything without any attempt to investigate. The only saleable candidate for the senatorial district is the ypp contestant. While Ifeanyi Ubah is still in primary school, the other Ubahs have graduated with first class in rigging and political thuggery in the state. Hence, can not match the duo when it comes to election malpractices in Anambra State.
It will also interest your like to know that Christ Ubah is the same political godfather who kidnapped a serving governor (Chris Nwabueze Ngige) after he (Christ Ubah) single-handedly rigged him into office without any campaign nor voting. His elder brother Andy Uba, Obasanjo's puppet, was declared governor by INEC and was sworn in in 2007, even when the then serving governor still have more years to stay.
In fact it is an insult and a slap to their faces to alleged that a political toddler Ifeanyi Ubah, from a mushroom party whom they contested the same position with rigged himself into the office in a state they claim to be their property.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Declared Ifeanyi Ubah Winner To Save My Life – Returning Officer by lerrytunechi(m): 11:54pm On Feb 27, 2019
Re: I Declared Ifeanyi Ubah Winner To Save My Life – Returning Officer by poseidon12: 1:12am On Feb 28, 2019
I knew it. I am not surprised.
Re: I Declared Ifeanyi Ubah Winner To Save My Life – Returning Officer by pointblank247(m): 3:43am On Feb 28, 2019
Pavore9:
Ifeanyi Ubah, Chris Uba, Andy Uba for one office! cheesy
uba as in bank
Re: I Declared Ifeanyi Ubah Winner To Save My Life – Returning Officer by SEONaijaExpert: 6:12am On Feb 28, 2019
Chimobi11:

You don't know the meaning of democracy, Nigerian dual party system has blind you
You don't know what you're saying, don't be too quick to display your ignorance in public.

1 Like

Re: I Declared Ifeanyi Ubah Winner To Save My Life – Returning Officer by SirBunky85(m): 2:28pm On Feb 28, 2019
islandmoon:
I'm waiting for buharideens to say, please send me 2k, Nigeria is hard!

I will just type K K and send .
those who help others don't make noise.nobody knows u
Re: I Declared Ifeanyi Ubah Winner To Save My Life – Returning Officer by islandmoon: 2:59pm On Feb 28, 2019
SirBunky85:
those who help others don't make noise.nobody knows u
nobody know your father
Re: I Declared Ifeanyi Ubah Winner To Save My Life – Returning Officer by otokx(m): 3:01pm On Feb 28, 2019
Please save your life

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

David Hundeyin Calls Segalink A Fraudster / Why We Gave Jonathan Nearly 1 Million Votes — Akpabio / Rivers PDP Insists Wike Still Governor, Tribunal Judgement Notwithstanding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.