Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,313 members, 7,815,570 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Protest Nationwide Until Buhari Vacate Aso Rock. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest Nationwide Until Buhari Vacate Aso Rock. (8956 Views)

Sunday Igboho Won’t Return To Nigeria Until Buhari Leaves Office – Lawyer / Man Climbs Glo Mast In Kebbi, Says He Won't Come Down Until Buhari Steps Down / Close Down Courts Until Buhari Madness Against Judiciary Is Reversed - Ozekhome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest Nationwide Until Buhari Vacate Aso Rock. by tunderay(m): 5:26pm On Feb 27, 2019
rapid101:
Oga dis is not pdp dis about Nigeria we don't bubu na by force
who are the we? who appointed you as a spokesman, you will say you don't want, stop saying we oga .
Re: Protest Nationwide Until Buhari Vacate Aso Rock. by Nitah1: 6:00pm On Feb 27, 2019
MENTORCH:
Damn! I said it that they must be problem, APC over did it. They are taking Nigerians to be fools or what.
Continue dreaming,most of them will soon be arrested and nothing will happen.

Atiku lost,let him accept defeat and go home no one is coming to his aid.

Atiku cannot rule Nigeria.
Re: Protest Nationwide Until Buhari Vacate Aso Rock. by MENTORCH(m): 6:02pm On Feb 27, 2019
Nitah1:
Continue dreaming,most of them will soon be arrested and nothing will happen.

Atiku lost,let him accept defeat and go home no one is coming to his aid.

Atiku cannot rule Nigeria.

Lol
Re: Protest Nationwide Until Buhari Vacate Aso Rock. by Corrinthians(m): 7:22pm On Feb 27, 2019
Cue4rm:

IPods did not kill your mother in benue, fulani did. They are trying to stop them from wiping your entire generation .
But this time, you must reap what u sow
Pained little pob. What are you grunting about?? cheesy
Re: Protest Nationwide Until Buhari Vacate Aso Rock. by rapid101(m): 7:24pm On Feb 27, 2019
tunderay:
who are the we? who appointed you as a spokesman, you will say you don't want, stop saying we oga .

Oga I'm femi by name from Ogun state and majority of Nigerians don't want bubu
Re: Protest Nationwide Until Buhari Vacate Aso Rock. by Cue4rm: 7:27pm On Feb 27, 2019
Corrinthians:

Omenka, leave iPod alone, go after fulani that raped your mother in your very present before beheading her.

Ugly sight. I understand your trauma

Very soon I will your pix litter all over nairaland if you don't keep away
Re: Protest Nationwide Until Buhari Vacate Aso Rock. by Cue4rm: 7:28pm On Feb 27, 2019
Corrinthians:
Omenka, leave iPod alone, go after fulani that raped your mother in your very present before beheading her.

Re: Protest Nationwide Until Buhari Vacate Aso Rock. by Compliant(m): 7:32pm On Feb 27, 2019
You put Biafra image there meaning they are the ones protesting right?

Was thinking they said " no leferandum no erection"

They better go and meet atiku that sign that agreement with them

Re: Protest Nationwide Until Buhari Vacate Aso Rock. by tunderay(m): 7:36pm On Feb 27, 2019
rapid101:

Oga I'm femi by name from Ogun state and majority of Nigerians don't want bubu
How is your tribe my own business , if you like you can be Chijioke. Which majority of Nigerians are you talking about, those ones that appoint you as spokesman Abi? Where did you vote, let's check the result of your polling unit
Re: Protest Nationwide Until Buhari Vacate Aso Rock. by Curlieweed: 7:39pm On Feb 27, 2019
Nwadiuto247:

Oga shut up. Any Igbo man that protect for this election is useless.

No protest in south east pls. Atiku is going to court. Let's allow him and his party fight their battle abeg.

No mind the pikin. All the rigging that PDP did for years, how many protests did we hear?

Imagine PDP protesting rigging, it is like Lucifer being angry that someone is lying. Abi, they think they have the copyrights on rigging?
Re: Protest Nationwide Until Buhari Vacate Aso Rock. by kayusely70(m): 7:40pm On Feb 27, 2019
The fear of operation Python dance is the beginning of wisdom, if you know you know
Re: Protest Nationwide Until Buhari Vacate Aso Rock. by TumblrGyal(f): 7:42pm On Feb 27, 2019
Kids of this guys r not goin to b there n y'all stagin protests riskin lives.Accept defeat hide yo face
Re: Protest Nationwide Until Buhari Vacate Aso Rock. by rapid101(m): 7:47pm On Feb 27, 2019
tunderay:
How is your tribe my own business , if you like you can be Chijioke. Which majority of Nigerians are you talking about, those ones that appoint you as spokesman Abi? Where did you vote, let's check the result of your polling unit
do I need to argue wit u since sentiment has blinded u

I don't tink so
Plz don't quote me again
Thanks
My opinion is my business
Re: Protest Nationwide Until Buhari Vacate Aso Rock. by Pappyjim: 8:29pm On Feb 27, 2019
DO YOU THINK SOUTHWEST GIVE A DAMN
CONTINUE TO WAIL TILL YOU SIDDON ONTOP TRANSFORMER!���

Re: Protest Nationwide Until Buhari Vacate Aso Rock. by Corrinthians(m): 9:13pm On Feb 27, 2019
Cue4rm:

Kikiki. Hope you dont end up going suicidal ye little pob. grin

Mynd44, food haf done. grin
Re: Protest Nationwide Until Buhari Vacate Aso Rock. by Corrinthians(m): 9:13pm On Feb 27, 2019
Cue4rm:

Double wahala. Mynd44.
Re: Protest Nationwide Until Buhari Vacate Aso Rock. by TumblrGyal(f): 5:26am On Oct 22, 2022
TumblrGyal:
Kids of this guys r not goin to b there n y'all stagin protests riskin lives.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria's Presidential Yacht Controversy By Naptu2 / Ondo: Boroffice Picks APC Form, Meets Oyegun / Saraki Speaks On Increasing Senators’ Allowance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.