Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Kwara Central: I Was Rigged Out – Saraki - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwara Central: I Was Rigged Out – Saraki (36745 Views)

How Akpabio Was Rigged Out — Oshiomhole / Kwara Central: Saraki congratulates Oloriegbe / Bukola Saraki Accepts Defeat In Contentious Kwara Central Senatorial Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwara Central: I Was Rigged Out – Saraki by Jman06(m): 1:55pm On Feb 27, 2019
Those of you mocking Saraki here should just pray you achieve a quarter of what he has achieved in life
Re: Kwara Central: I Was Rigged Out – Saraki by tfelicityk(m): 1:56pm On Feb 27, 2019
Scammed... He said he didn't congratulate the candidate that won the kwara central senatorial position. Now, he is using his aids to wish the winner Good Luck... It is well... E don do
Re: Kwara Central: I Was Rigged Out – Saraki by Emande: 1:57pm On Feb 27, 2019
Lol... Only God knows how he will survive this coming 4 years.

I don't like him personally but i think he is good at what he does which is politics...

We will indeed miss him.... Na to start preparing for 2023 presidency be that and its even going to be the Yoruba's turn.

Re: Kwara Central: I Was Rigged Out – Saraki by TemmyT002(m): 1:58pm On Feb 27, 2019
grin grin grin
This man is funny
Re: Kwara Central: I Was Rigged Out – Saraki by Abeyjide: 1:58pm On Feb 27, 2019
if saraki was to contest against a stone, kwarans prefer to vote against saraki

2 Likes

Re: Kwara Central: I Was Rigged Out – Saraki by Afamed: 1:59pm On Feb 27, 2019
stephleena:
APC, politicize the offa robbery incident..which made a very big dent on Saraki's political image..

Saraki will be missed in the political scenes.. he gave the entire APC serious nightmares..

He won't be forgotten in a hurry.

Saraki, must have tormented lots of people than I expected.. look at his victims wailing below..

Hehehehehehe..he's coming back again.. he's a master planner.
Just the way PDP politicise Benue killing
Re: Kwara Central: I Was Rigged Out – Saraki by enemyofprogress: 1:59pm On Feb 27, 2019
Panadol is no more N50, it's N150. So don't let anybody that doesn't give you money give you headache

Me After this Elections

News: Terrorist Attack Borno.
Me: Sai Baba

News: Herdsmen kill Benue farmers
Me: Eeeyaaaaa

News: Gunmen kidnap 105 school girls in Zamfara
Me: I wish them safe return.

News: Fresh Bomb blast in Taraba
Me: Na wa ooo

News: Suicide Bomber kills 18 % injures many in Gombe
Me: Boko Haram self

Nobody should call me for prayers. Let's enjoy what they've chosen!

#NextLevelAPC
#Till2023
Re: Kwara Central: I Was Rigged Out – Saraki by samisj4real(m): 2:00pm On Feb 27, 2019
Most of y'all making noise concerning saraki & kwara on this platform. Kwara is far better than your states. Saraki tried in kwara. You guys shouldn't just say things against someone because you heared others saying it.
Re: Kwara Central: I Was Rigged Out – Saraki by CalabarDude(m): 2:02pm On Feb 27, 2019
u wer rigged out,while akpabio was rigged in shey.. #sarrakiout
Re: Kwara Central: I Was Rigged Out – Saraki by shosky1794: 2:02pm On Feb 27, 2019
Somebody who couldn't sell himself now wants to sell an unpopular candidate. The margin in the Governorship election in Kwara will be one of the highest in Nigeria since 1999
Re: Kwara Central: I Was Rigged Out – Saraki by Annie939(f): 2:02pm On Feb 27, 2019
the same way you have been rigging others out
Re: Kwara Central: I Was Rigged Out – Saraki by Nobody: 2:02pm On Feb 27, 2019
We publish posts, write ups, stories, news etc. We also engage in advertising, you can publish short write ups about your business such as (Hotels, Schools, Churches, Restaurants, plots of land etc.)
we can drive traffic to your website, blog post etc. at an affordable price……….contact us today via

call/whatsapp : 08169284793
email: immadaniel03@gmail.com
Re: Kwara Central: I Was Rigged Out – Saraki by Abeyjide: 2:03pm On Feb 27, 2019
faithfull18:
We still have a long way to go in this country.

as how please? Cos I know kwara state election is still one of the most free and fair election in nigeria. I voted in kwara and my experience from different polling unit that was saraki strong hold was won by apc. I used 3 polling unit as samples that very day and low and behold,no rigging at all.
Re: Kwara Central: I Was Rigged Out – Saraki by KingOfAllIgbos: 2:05pm On Feb 27, 2019
Jman06:
Those of you mocking Saraki here should just pray you achieve a quarter of what he has achieved in life

But all your generations combined have not smelt close to 1/1 trillion of Tinubu's achievements yet you still abuse him.

So heed your own advice grin

2 Likes

Re: Kwara Central: I Was Rigged Out – Saraki by bluke(m): 2:05pm On Feb 27, 2019
2023 is round the corner

Re: Kwara Central: I Was Rigged Out – Saraki by ClearFlair: 2:05pm On Feb 27, 2019
stephleena:
APC, politicize the offa robbery incident..which made a very big dent on Saraki's political image..

Saraki will be missed in the political scenes.. he gave the entire APC serious nightmares..

Saraki, must have tormented lots of people than I expected.. look at his victims wailing below..

Mumu...he was doing Atiku’s boy and they both lost. You guys are learnerscheesy

1 Like

Re: Kwara Central: I Was Rigged Out – Saraki by AdonaiAluminium: 2:09pm On Feb 27, 2019
Just leave it to God

Contact us for your Polyurethane and polysterene insulated roofing sheets and panels and all roofing jobs
Re: Kwara Central: I Was Rigged Out – Saraki by oliverskijo: 2:10pm On Feb 27, 2019
Vox populi, Vox dei : The voice of the people is the voice of God. Don't blame rigging, Your people has spoken.
Re: Kwara Central: I Was Rigged Out – Saraki by CsRockefeller(m): 2:10pm On Feb 27, 2019
"if the only thing left of the APC change government is to change the leadership of the Senate, then we wish them Goodluck"..... Bukola Saraki.... 2018.

This man gave APC nightmares particularly Oshobaba.
cool
Re: Kwara Central: I Was Rigged Out – Saraki by Abeyjide: 2:11pm On Feb 27, 2019
samisj4real:
Most of y'all making noise concerning saraki & kwara on this platform. Kwara is far better than your states. Saraki tried in kwara. You guys shouldn't just say things against someone because you heared others saying it.

you can lie. I live in kwara.
Re: Kwara Central: I Was Rigged Out – Saraki by bigtt76(f): 2:12pm On Feb 27, 2019
How can the oloye be rigged out in his own game? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Islie:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/kwara-central-i-was-rigged-out-saraki/

Re: Kwara Central: I Was Rigged Out – Saraki by bluefilm: 2:12pm On Feb 27, 2019
How I wish this was true.

So that you will feel what you did to Baba during your time as the number three citizen.

You can now see that power is truly transient.

Enjoy your time as a nobody as from now onward.

Punk.
Re: Kwara Central: I Was Rigged Out – Saraki by kjhova(m): 2:19pm On Feb 27, 2019
stephleena:

Lol...Sifia pains!
Re: Kwara Central: I Was Rigged Out – Saraki by Xmano: 2:20pm On Feb 27, 2019
;DBorn bastard
Re: Kwara Central: I Was Rigged Out – Saraki by kjhova(m): 2:22pm On Feb 27, 2019
click like for Buhari and share for Atiku.
Re: Kwara Central: I Was Rigged Out – Saraki by samisj4real(m): 2:25pm On Feb 27, 2019
Abeyjide:

you can lie. I live in kwara.
How am i lying sir?
Re: Kwara Central: I Was Rigged Out – Saraki by TheArabianMan: 2:26pm On Feb 27, 2019
stephleena:

GOD ALONE IS THE MASTER PLANNER. ALLAHU UUWA RASHIDEEN. YOU MUST BE VERY DAFT TO HAVE QUALIFIED A FELLOW MAN LIKE YOU MASTER PLANNER. ODE OSHI
Re: Kwara Central: I Was Rigged Out – Saraki by bameyi(m): 2:28pm On Feb 27, 2019
Haba Saraki, Senate President the rig you out. Better call Dino and ask him how he did it. O to ge.
Re: Kwara Central: I Was Rigged Out – Saraki by Amankalizer(m): 2:37pm On Feb 27, 2019
Simple and straight talk. Saraki has spoken. His people first
Re: Kwara Central: I Was Rigged Out – Saraki by alexola20(m): 2:42pm On Feb 27, 2019
Re: Kwara Central: I Was Rigged Out – Saraki by rhymestech: 2:44pm On Feb 27, 2019
Moventist:
Pls help us in Plateau North and Jos North Bassa/federal constituency clarely won by PDP but refused to be announced by INEC .

PLATEAU NORTH SENATORIAL RESULTS

Jos South LGA:
PDP -108,451
APC - 26,474

Jos East LGA:
PDP - 8,679
APC – 12,635

Bassa LGA:
PDP - 35,205
APC - 27,752

B/Ladi LGA:
PDP - 42,125
APC - 16,132

Riyom LGA:
PDP -21,093
APC - 8,878

Jos North LGA:
PDP - 88,726
APC - 70,662

TOTAL
PDP - 304,279
APC - 162,533

DIFF: 141,746 IN FAVOUR OF PDP.

We urge all Plateau Citizens and indeed Nigerians to demand and insist for the declaration of the result by INEC

This score won't still make you the winner of election

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Debunks Abolishing All Eze Ndigbo Titles ‘for Now’ / Murray-Bruce & Dino Melaye At Osinbajo's Building / Buhari Lied, Boko Haram Still Holds Territory In Nigeria - US Commander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.