Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,431 members, 7,819,557 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Kwara Central: I Was Rigged Out – Saraki - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwara Central: I Was Rigged Out – Saraki (36741 Views)

How Akpabio Was Rigged Out — Oshiomhole / Kwara Central: Saraki congratulates Oloriegbe / Bukola Saraki Accepts Defeat In Contentious Kwara Central Senatorial Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwara Central: I Was Rigged Out – Saraki by SexynSerious(f): 2:45pm On Feb 27, 2019
lol

xamilola:
Uncle shat up, its what u have been doing for years, so why is it paining you tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Kwara Central: I Was Rigged Out – Saraki by ollah2: 2:46pm On Feb 27, 2019
Moventist:
Pls help us in Plateau North and Jos North Bassa/federal constituency clarely won by PDP but refused to be announced by INEC .

PLATEAU NORTH SENATORIAL RESULTS

Jos South LGA:
PDP -108,451
APC - 26,474

Jos East LGA:
PDP - 8,679
APC – 12,635

Bassa LGA:
PDP - 35,205
APC - 27,752

B/Ladi LGA:
PDP - 42,125
APC - 16,132

Riyom LGA:
PDP -21,093
APC - 8,878

Jos North LGA:
PDP - 88,726
APC - 70,662

TOTAL
PDP - 304,279
APC - 162,533

DIFF: 141,746 IN FAVOUR OF PDP.

We urge all Plateau Citizens and indeed Nigerians to demand and insist for the declaration of the result by INEC

So this is proof to you?
Re: Kwara Central: I Was Rigged Out – Saraki by SexynSerious(f): 2:46pm On Feb 27, 2019
Tru dat grin

Annie939:
the same way you have been rigging others out
Re: Kwara Central: I Was Rigged Out – Saraki by kmaster007: 2:51pm On Feb 27, 2019
O To Ge ooooooooo + O To peeee ooo for Winning team APC

O Tun Yaaaaaaaa - Oyi woo ooooo for Loser PDP
Re: Kwara Central: I Was Rigged Out – Saraki by wink2015(m): 2:54pm On Feb 27, 2019
Fred Itua, Abuja

Senate President, Bukola Saraki, has revealed how he lost his third term re-election bid to the chamber.

According to the Kwara Central senator, inadequacies, including Card Readers not used in over 70 per cent of his polling units, multiple voting, over-voting and other discrepancies, aided his defeat.

He stated that in spite of the reported inadequacies that attended the presidential and National Assembly elections in Kwara State, he wishes the candidates who emerged from the election the best of luck.

Saraki, in a statement signed by his Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, Yusuph Olaniyonu, stated that while the election was generally peaceful, he still had issues with the outcome.

He added that the state chapter of his party, the People’s Democratic Party (PDP), will take a position on the right response to these inadequacies.

“However, whatever the final outcome of the election, I wish the candidates that have emerged all the best in their attempts to serve our people. It is my prayers that the good people of Kwara state will always have the best from any government both at state and federal levels.

“As a product of a family and a political structure that is, from its foundation, devoted to the service and development of our state and its people, it is my wish that our people will always have a good deal at all times. The new development will even provide the people the opportunity to compare and contrast. After all, the people who have emerged from last Saturday’s election are not my enemies. They are fellow Kwarans.

“As we prepare for the March 9, governorship and House of Assembly elections, let me reiterate my position that the candidates of the PDP in the election represent the best materials for our dear state, Kwara.

“Therefore, I enjoin our people to come out en mass on election day and vote for them. I am going to work with our party leaders to further sell the PDP candidates to the public.

“I thank all Nigerians for their goodwill and to enjoin all of us that as we patiently await the outcome of the Presidential election, we pray for peace, unity and genuine development in our country. It is also our prayers that, at all times, the wish of the people would always prevail in the choice of the leadership and the electorate will always enjoy the benefit of good governance,” Saraki stated.

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/kwara-central-i-was-rigged-out-saraki/

THE GOOD BOYS OF KWARA STATE ARE NOT AROUND "TO DO DABARU WORK FOR YOU"

Akinnibosun, Ogunleye and the others of the Offa Robbery gangs.

They are now languishing in prison while they await their trials which could lead to DEATH SENTENCES for their crimes in robbing banks and killing innocent persons in Offa last year.

BUHARI DON BREAK SARAKI BACKBONE!

Nothing last forever!
Re: Kwara Central: I Was Rigged Out – Saraki by asunmoGGMU(m): 2:54pm On Feb 27, 2019
samisj4real:
How am i lying sir?

Tell us what he did. Mind you, I live in Ilorin.
Re: Kwara Central: I Was Rigged Out – Saraki by imam07: 2:56pm On Feb 27, 2019
I believe saraki is the one that push atiku to go to court.
Re: Kwara Central: I Was Rigged Out – Saraki by lekanation(m): 2:57pm On Feb 27, 2019
Moventist:
Pls help us in Plateau North and Jos North Bassa/federal constituency clarely won by PDP but refused to be announced by INEC .

PLATEAU NORTH SENATORIAL RESULTS

Jos South LGA:
PDP -108,451
APC - 26,474

Jos East LGA:
PDP - 8,679
APC – 12,635

Bassa LGA:
PDP - 35,205
APC - 27,752

B/Ladi LGA:
PDP - 42,125
APC - 16,132

Riyom LGA:
PDP -21,093
APC - 8,878

Jos North LGA:
PDP - 88,726
APC - 70,662

TOTAL
PDP - 304,279
APC - 162,533

DIFF: 141,746 IN FAVOUR OF PDP.

We urge all Plateau Citizens and indeed Nigerians to demand and insist for the declaration of the result by INEC
minus that from what buhari scored and you will still see the long gap

Re: Kwara Central: I Was Rigged Out – Saraki by Tolubory(m): 3:00pm On Feb 27, 2019
[quote author=Islie post=76182011]

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/kwara-central-i-was-rigged-out-saraki/

[/quote
For him Mind
Re: Kwara Central: I Was Rigged Out – Saraki by mechanics(m): 3:14pm On Feb 27, 2019
His people ate his money and voted against him.
Re: Kwara Central: I Was Rigged Out – Saraki by Wizdre: 3:16pm On Feb 27, 2019
Shut up.. who rigged you out? We voted you out ni. Oto get ni. You this armed robber. Banza
Re: Kwara Central: I Was Rigged Out – Saraki by Olibboy: 3:27pm On Feb 27, 2019
stephleena:
APC, politicize the offa robbery incident..which made a very big dent on Saraki's political image..

Saraki will be missed in the political scenes.. he gave the entire APC serious nightmares..

He won't be forgotten in a hurry.

Saraki, must have tormented lots of people than I expected.. look at his victims wailing below..

Hehehehehehe..he's coming back again.. he's a master planner.
crying
Re: Kwara Central: I Was Rigged Out – Saraki by Jaideyone(m): 3:38pm On Feb 27, 2019
stephleena:
APC, politicize the offa robbery incident..which made a very big dent on Saraki's political image..

Saraki will be missed in the political scenes.. he gave the entire APC serious nightmares..

Saraki, must have tormented lots of people than I expected.. look at his victims wailing below..

a thief that stole the senate presidency through the back door and offered part of the spoils of war to the enemy is a master planner from your own POV.

you are naive
Re: Kwara Central: I Was Rigged Out – Saraki by Jaideyone(m): 3:40pm On Feb 27, 2019
Corrinthians:
Awwwwn. Saraki sounds like one cold little cat in need of a blanket. cheesy

I can't stop loving what happened to this two timing traitor. Better take off while no one is watching. grin
I like your signature grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwara Central: I Was Rigged Out – Saraki by Fhemmmy: 4:10pm On Feb 27, 2019
1. If you were rigged out, then it means people don't want you anymore
2. As a Senate president and you allowed even your pictures to be taken against such ballot boxes, it is shame
3. What have you done to deserve the vote of the people?

I wish Nigerians will just wake up and vote out the people that has nothing to offer.
Re: Kwara Central: I Was Rigged Out – Saraki by OreMI22: 4:19pm On Feb 27, 2019
Something drastic needs to be done about respecting democracy in Nigeria.

We cannot be spending billions of naira to conduct elections and a few people will sit in a room and write numbers they like as the result.

It is better to live under military rule than live in such brazen rape of democracy.
Re: Kwara Central: I Was Rigged Out – Saraki by shugabasbn: 4:26pm On Feb 27, 2019
stephleena:

How can Nigeria forget Pharaoh and Judas of our time

Re: Kwara Central: I Was Rigged Out – Saraki by Adegboye71: 4:39pm On Feb 27, 2019
Good from him as he accept defeat in the kwara state election, hencefort he should be humble and respectful in dealing with peoples. This is a big lesson for him. Its obvious that (SP)Bukola saraki is very intelligent, bond, smart, firm and generous you can't take all this attribute from him. But one of those big mistake that lead him to loss leadership in kwara is so call (CLOSE ASSOCIATE AND GRASS ROOT FIGHTERS) most of them are after there pocket, They take people's for granted and failed to understand that politics is all about numbers & render services to humanity. I'm taking out of experience I wish to meet with him one on one soonest. On final note he need to strategies and restructure is political movement in kwara and at notional level.
Re: Kwara Central: I Was Rigged Out – Saraki by Charly68: 4:46pm On Feb 27, 2019
So Saraki is yet to accept the reality ,his relevance in kwara is gone forever...the kwarans are really desperate for a change in the status quo
Re: Kwara Central: I Was Rigged Out – Saraki by shanaka4u(m): 4:50pm On Feb 27, 2019
Donmedra:
True
this man doesn't know anything yet.the real meaning of o to ge is coming up on the 9th March.
Re: Kwara Central: I Was Rigged Out – Saraki by Caseless: 4:57pm On Feb 27, 2019
stephleena:

just shut up!
Re: Kwara Central: I Was Rigged Out – Saraki by Chemstar: 5:03pm On Feb 27, 2019
stephleena:

He gave APC "nightmares" but APC gave him O to ge and retired him from politics.
Re: Kwara Central: I Was Rigged Out – Saraki by Nobody: 5:05pm On Feb 27, 2019
Otoooooogeeeeee lilo leee loo

Re: Kwara Central: I Was Rigged Out – Saraki by Talkwell: 5:10pm On Feb 27, 2019
win3k:
He was neutralized end of story.
You need to have 3 bullion vans, your own chief justice, military and INEC relatives to counter APC.

if only all nairaland pdp supporters can realize this.

Best rigger wins, their electoral malpractice wasn't strong enough.
Re: Kwara Central: I Was Rigged Out – Saraki by Oluwasanmi18: 5:25pm On Feb 27, 2019
Outright white wash Mr Senate president.....If u trow ur coin up 1million times it will Never fall in ur favour ....kwara were so sick, pissed ....
Re: Kwara Central: I Was Rigged Out – Saraki by SirBunky85(m): 9:28pm On Feb 27, 2019
focus7:
Hehehe, i guess the new song and theory in pdp is rigging, pdp don't lose election except they are rigged out.
he still has mouth to talk cuz,he's still hopeful of his stooge winning the kwara guber election next wk.he would know dat he has bn totally rejected by kwarans wen d APC thoroughly defeats his stooge next Saturday.person wey Neva win for himself dey tell PDP how to defeat tinubu for Lagos state

1 Like

Re: Kwara Central: I Was Rigged Out – Saraki by Ayobami7(m): 12:03pm On Feb 28, 2019
Noted
Re: Kwara Central: I Was Rigged Out – Saraki by abbasajao(m): 1:30pm On Feb 28, 2019
Just the way you were rigged in.
Re: Kwara Central: I Was Rigged Out – Saraki by Zener45: 1:42pm On Feb 28, 2019
Enough is enough cool cool cool shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Tinubu May Decide To Play Osinbajo As His Trump Card / Murray-Bruce & Dino Melaye At Osinbajo's Building / Sunday Dare Urges Naira Marley Not Protest, Says The Issue Is being Addressed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.