Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,388 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From Across The Nation. Videos. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From Across The Nation. Videos. (25190 Views)

Independence Day Celebrations Of The 1960s, '70s And '80s (Videos And Memories) / Independence Day Celebrations Of The 1970s And 1980s (Videos And Memories) / Pictures From Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From All Over Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From Across The Nation. Videos. by dafuturis(m): 3:08pm On Feb 27, 2019
jayson87:
POOR PEOPLE

Your uncles in Abuja, Maitama, Asokoro, Wuse II, Wuse and Garki, VGC, Lekki, Ajah, V/I, Ikoyi, Parkview, Rivaf Gulf Estate, GRA, Banana Island voted Atiku, you in the suburbs of poverty dwellers voted Buhari. Later you will pick up your phone and open your mouth and ask your uncle to send you money, when you don't know you inherited the poverty yourself

oh shut it up already.
If you're admired by the poor just know that you're doing something good but if you're admired by the rich just know that you're doing bad and the admiration is temporary.

#fact
Re: Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From Across The Nation. Videos. by MrHighSea: 3:13pm On Feb 27, 2019
hybeekay9:
Please hug a PDP fan everywhere you see them.. They are really lamenting about the next four years tongue tongue #NextLevel
Lol.
But no embassy go give u visa.o
U will not die.

All of us die here.

Las las we go say 4years don waka
Re: Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From Across The Nation. Videos. by Felixv: 3:19pm On Feb 27, 2019
jayson87:
POOR PEOPLE

Your uncles in Abuja, Maitama, Asokoro, Wuse II, Wuse and Garki, VGC, Lekki, Ajah, V/I, Ikoyi, Parkview, Rivaf Gulf Estate, GRA, Banana Island voted Atiku, you in the suburbs of poverty dwellers voted Buhari. Later you will pick up your phone and open your mouth and ask your uncle to send you money, when you don't know you inherited the poverty yourself

they voted for atiku because they were hoping for the return of the bad old days --the days when JAMB only remitted 50m naira instead of 5bn naira.

this was an election between the masses and the elite -the thieving elite who have added zero value to this country.
Re: Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From Across The Nation. Videos. by Madas1986(m): 3:21pm On Feb 27, 2019
cutesmilez:
Worry about yourself, they av made it already
I don't base in Abuja nah
Re: Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From Across The Nation. Videos. by jayson87: 3:22pm On Feb 27, 2019
Felixv:

they voted for atiku because they were hoping for the return of the bad old days --the days when JAMB only remitted 50m naira instead of 5bn naira.

this was an election between the masses and the elite -the thieving elite who have added zero value to this country.

you compare someone conducting paper exams that involves more logistics, security and 100% human interface to collating, sorting and marking to someone who conducts his exams without having to incure cost on any of the above mentioned.... You head is seriously paining you. Poor mind
Re: Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From Across The Nation. Videos. by KidsNEXTdoor: 3:32pm On Feb 27, 2019
GoTV:
sad We Nigerian Christians love and adore president Buhari. May the prayers of we Christians keep him strong. We Christians are solidly behind president Buhari

Shut Up there

Bloody black fore headed things everywhere
Re: Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From Across The Nation. Videos. by Jblaze1: 3:41pm On Feb 27, 2019
grin grin grin
OKOATA:
Fuvk INEC
Fuvk their Results
Fuvk APC
Fuvk Buhari
Fuvk PDP
Fuvk Atiku
Fuvk Political Parties
If you vote for APC Fuvk you
You vote for PDP Fuvk you too
You didn't vote any, Fuvk you
Fuvk Voters Card
Fuvk Nigeria
Fuvk U all
Fuvk me too
Re: Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From Across The Nation. Videos. by prophetic69(m): 3:45pm On Feb 27, 2019
mrZENographer:
A party whose major slang is "Fighting corruption".
They themselves have shown in this election that they are the chief servants of Corruption.

#NEXTLEVELtoOne-sidedcorruptionfight.
Congratulations to Buharig,
President-Selected.

Take heart and sorry for ur loss...english no go help u
Re: Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From Across The Nation. Videos. by Felixv: 3:48pm On Feb 27, 2019
jayson87:
you compare someone conducting paper exams that involves more logistics, security and 100% human interface to collating, sorting and marking to someone who conducts his exams without having to incure cost on any of the above mentioned.... You head is seriously paining you. Poor mind

You guys lost.

Live with it.
Re: Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From Across The Nation. Videos. by Chepos1(m): 4:00pm On Feb 27, 2019
Ray97:
Sai baba. In benue civil servants are celebrating codedly. B4 ortom come and sack them.

Bros how u take know? grin grin, civil servants go shock am ehn tongue
Re: Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From Across The Nation. Videos. by gudnex22(m): 4:29pm On Feb 27, 2019
Ray97:
Sai baba. In benue civil servants are celebrating codedly. B4 ortom come and sack them.

My brother Ortom must go
Re: Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From Across The Nation. Videos. by Sammyolis: 4:54pm On Feb 27, 2019
Either buhari win or not the country we not hard for me to make it
Re: Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From Across The Nation. Videos. by Nobody: 5:13pm On Feb 27, 2019
gudnex22:

My brother Ortom must go
i tell you baba. Incompetency of the highest level.
Re: Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From Across The Nation. Videos. by Nobody: 5:17pm On Feb 27, 2019
Chepos1:

Bros how u take know? grin grin, civil servants go shock am ehn tongue
i tell u. Civil servants and their children. Retirees and their children... We will deal with them.

1 Like

Re: Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From Across The Nation. Videos. by realpoacher(m): 6:20pm On Feb 27, 2019
jayson87:
POOR PEOPLE

Has it ever occurred to you that those so called brothers and uncles in those choice locations never for once gave a damn concerning their nieces and nephews in the rural areas BUT Buhari remembered them through Npower and traderMoni and MarketMoni and Conditional cash transfer every month?
Re: Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From Across The Nation. Videos. by ukejejohnson(m): 8:46pm On Feb 27, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
mrZENographer:
A party whose major slang is "Fighting corruption".
They themselves have shown in this election that they are the chief servants of Corruption.

#NEXTLEVELtoOne-sidedcorruptionfight.
Congratulations to Buharig,
President-Selected.

I'll advise you rest now bcuz 4yrs is a long time to wail bruh
Re: Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From Across The Nation. Videos. by mrZENographer: 8:54pm On Feb 27, 2019
ukejejohnson:
[color=#006600][/color]

I'll advise you rest now bcuz 4yrs is a long time to wail bruh

Don't tell me. I don't need it. Go and tell the people in the North. In Borno, Yobe, Kano.

May God Almighty hear the cry of the innocent in this unjust and wicked world of injustice.
Re: Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From Across The Nation. Videos. by jayson87: 11:40am On Feb 28, 2019
realpoacher:

Has it ever occurred to you that those so called brothers and uncles in those choice locations never for once gave a damn concerning their nieces and nephews in the rural areas BUT Buhari remembered them through Npower and traderMoni and MarketMoni and Conditional cash transfer every month?

Hope you remember this quote when you run into problems Npower, tradermoni and marketmoni and your 5k conditional cash transfer can not take of! that simple

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adam Idoko's Death: Buhari Commiserates With South-East Muslims / "Why Dino Melaye Is Against Me" - Governor Yahaya Bello / Umaru Mohammed: I’ll Pull Out Of Speakership Race If APC Zones It To South-East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.