Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,891 members, 7,810,425 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

If You Don't Take Risks, You're Going Nowhere!! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / If You Don't Take Risks, You're Going Nowhere!! (1167 Views)

Explained: The Risks Associated With Investing In Cryptocurrency / I Need Just 20 Smart People Who Can Take Risks / Is This Bitcoin Business Worth It? What Are The Risks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Don't Take Risks, You're Going Nowhere!! by Dannyscotty: 2:02pm On Feb 27, 2019
How to Start Pig Farming in Nigeria and Grow to Giant Piggery

Piggery is another aspect of farming in Nigeria that is making smart investors huge money on daily basis. If you are into this pig farming, you sure wouldn't lack money again for the rest of your life. The reason is because Pig meet is in high demand in Nigeria and sells very very fast in the market. Another reason is that Pig reproduce in large number and grows very fast.A single pig gives birth to as much as 15 piglets at a time, making it one of the most reproducing mammal in the world. Baby pigs is known as shoat, farrow or piglet. Male pigs are referred to as the boar while females are sows. As a group they are called a herd or drove.
Despite the huge profitability of Piggery, many Nigerian are still overlooking this goldmine because of ignorance of how it works. While some don't just get the fact that it is a big business - many who engage in it do it as part time business but if you can engage in this business fully, you are sure going to smile to the bank very soon.

Re: If You Don't Take Risks, You're Going Nowhere!! by Dannyscotty: 2:06pm On Feb 27, 2019
Chat me up on what sapp 08039454675
Re: If You Don't Take Risks, You're Going Nowhere!! by Dannyscotty: 10:39am On Mar 29, 2019
People are making it, join me and smile your way to the bank
Re: If You Don't Take Risks, You're Going Nowhere!! by Dannyscotty: 1:29pm On Mar 30, 2019
This is a way to create wealth for yourself, don't join others to complain about the hardship of the country, with little start up and some guides, you'll be on your way to the top...THIS IS AN OPPORTUNITY, IT IS WHAT I DO AND I WANT YOU TO ALSO SUCCEED.
Re: If You Don't Take Risks, You're Going Nowhere!! by Dannyscotty: 9:10am On Apr 03, 2019
The time is now.
Don't feel discouraged, try so that at the end of the year, you would be able to give accounts of your achievement and success.
Re: If You Don't Take Risks, You're Going Nowhere!! by TellMeTheTruth(m): 3:06pm On Apr 04, 2019
Dannyscotty:
How to Start Pig Farming in Nigeria and Grow to Giant Piggery

Piggery is another aspect of farming in Nigeria that is making smart investors huge money on daily basis. If you are into this pig farming, you sure wouldn't lack money again for the rest of your life. The reason is because Pig meet is in high demand in Nigeria and sells very very fast in the market. Another reason is that Pig reproduce in large number and grows very fast.A single pig gives birth to as much as 15 piglets at a time, making it one of the most reproducing mammal in the world. Baby pigs is known as shoat, farrow or piglet. Male pigs are referred to as the boar while females are sows. As a group they are called a herd or drove.
Despite the huge profitability of Piggery, many Nigerian are still overlooking this goldmine because of ignorance of how it works. While some don't just get the fact that it is a big business - many who engage in it do it as part time business but if you can engage in this business fully, you are sure going to smile to the bank very soon.

Are you actively involved in the business?

If you are then please post pics of your piggery here
Re: If You Don't Take Risks, You're Going Nowhere!! by Dannyscotty: 11:40am On Apr 06, 2019
Re: If You Don't Take Risks, You're Going Nowhere!! by Dannyscotty: 1:07pm On Apr 15, 2019
Don't hesitate to ask questions
Re: If You Don't Take Risks, You're Going Nowhere!! by Dannyscotty: 3:10pm On Apr 18, 2019
Learn ways on how to set up this business by checking the website on the poster above...
Get your self involved and stop complaining of shortage of cash...it's easy to set up and requires low capital to start up.
If you have more questions...

(1) (Reply)

Ducascoin Exchange Airdrop, Get €5 Instantly And Withdraw / HOT! Download A Complete E-commerce And Digital Training Success Blueprint / Investing In Transcorp Shares, How Feasible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.