Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,290 members, 7,822,433 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Father Mbaka Speaks On Buhari's Victory - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Father Mbaka Speaks On Buhari's Victory (74521 Views)

Father Mbaka Speaks On #EndSARS Protest (Video) / Father Mbaka Speaks On Assassination Attempt, Gunshots Fired At Him (Video) / Father Mbaka Speaks On Biafra, IPOB (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Buhari's Victory by BillGoldberg: 5:54pm On Feb 27, 2019
Mbaka is a very useless man. Iddiot.
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Buhari's Victory by LordNapoleon: 5:55pm On Feb 27, 2019
nonsobaba:
Peter Obi is a very arrogant person. That is why he hasn't made progress since he finished governing(actually looting) Anambra state. I doubt he will humble himself and apologize to Fr Mbaka.
You, Mbaka, Buhari and all his supporters are all stupid. If only I could lay my hands on you fvckers, i would tear y'all to pieces!
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Buhari's Victory by Cris955(m): 5:57pm On Feb 27, 2019
PaChukwudi44:
It is official.Father Mbaka has become a very huge embarrassment to the catholic church
A very huge 1
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Buhari's Victory by Subonbon(m): 6:04pm On Feb 27, 2019
Jamisi, who be father mbaka? Is he the one jesus talked about in the bible? Last days parables
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Buhari's Victory by Predator188: 6:05pm On Feb 27, 2019
Freeworldbutfre:

U didn't hear him say without Enugu Buhari we win. So that is exactly what happened Enugu gave Atiku all their vote that Buhari didn't have 10% vote. So which is true
by voting without card reader in the north!!buhari won..
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Buhari's Victory by Nobody: 6:13pm On Feb 27, 2019
Okuda:
you are MAD father mbaka.. the world insulted the alter of God because of peter obi but who brought the insult first? if you did not open your big mouth to talk the trash you did in front of the whole world , that wouldnt have happened
really? is good we control our temper at times.. wisdom is talking less.
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Buhari's Victory by ada9ja(f): 6:17pm On Feb 27, 2019
oteneaaron:
Before this hits FP.

modified -

Religion and Politics are a dangerous mixture.

Mbaka is just doing what most religious leaders do almost every time -- Manipulate their ever gullible followers in the name of religion.

Using the name of God to support all things evil.

If a man as "holy" and "ordained" as Mbaka(I won't call him father) can with a clear conscience still support Buhari and the wanton bloodshed in Nigeria, then I am ashamed.

We have the biggest churches, but our heart is as black as soot.

Welcome to the next Level. #wediehere

are u better than buhari or is atiku better than buhari , nothing good comes easy
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Buhari's Victory by Starpro87(m): 6:17pm On Feb 27, 2019
His ministry, his business.
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Buhari's Victory by vicdom(m): 6:22pm On Feb 27, 2019
Pierced:
This man is a scam, I wonder why the catholic church has not de-robe him of his priest hood.

He's supporting buhari and his tyranny, just because of his spite Peter obi, I am sure he no longer has the respect most people accorded him.

I am sure he must have heard of the connivance of inec officials and security forces to disenfranchise people from ss and se, but he won't say anything because of his hatred for Peter obi.
Dear, it's sad that Catholic church can't and would never sanction Mbaka. In fact, it's nearly impossible for the Catholic Church to penalize him due to his incongrous partisanship. Do you know how much Catholic diocese of Enugu is making from this man every week?? Do you know the Adoration ministry of Enugu Nigeria has many industries which employed many Nigerians?? Do you also know that Adoration ministry of Enugu Nigeria has a massive charity organization??
It's sad that most blacks take such importance into cognizance rather than the laws one has broken before penalizing him. I tell you, if Mbaka were to be an ordinary Rev. With less reverence, you would have seen how stringent Catholic rules would have been. Sadly, only thing the bishop of Enugu can do, is to continue to caution him and he will not do any other thing more than that. Mind you, I'm not in any way supporting his unruly acts, but I'm just stating the facts.

Instead of condemming the unjust killings in the se and ss, he's spewing trash.

Mbaka is a disgrace to the Roman Catholic Church.
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Buhari's Victory by Kennyway: 6:27pm On Feb 27, 2019
pls if I may ask wat is peters offense that he's asking him to apologize, some body answer me pls
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Buhari's Victory by Predator188: 6:29pm On Feb 27, 2019
ada9ja:
are u better than buhari or is atiku better than buhari , nothing good comes easy
ask tinubu and obj
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Buhari's Victory by Nobody: 6:33pm On Feb 27, 2019
There's a special part of hell reserved for this man and every other fake prophet in this country.
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Buhari's Victory by beadaholic(f): 6:34pm On Feb 27, 2019
oteneaaron:
Before this hits FP.

modified -

Religion and Politics are a dangerous mixture.

Mbaka is just doing what most religious leaders do almost every time -- Manipulate their ever gullible followers in the name of religion.

Using the name of God to support all things evil.

If a man as "holy" and "ordained" as Mbaka(I won't call him father) can with a clear conscience still support Buhari and the wanton bloodshed in Nigeria, then I am ashamed.

We have the biggest churches, but our heart is as black as soot.

Welcome to the next Level. #wediehere

It's a prophecy. It doesn't mean he supports him.
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Buhari's Victory by mybestlove(m): 6:44pm On Feb 27, 2019
asanwafo:
Neither Atiku nor Obi is ur relative. Don't bring curse upon urself.

The curse is on you.
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Buhari's Victory by Chinny024(f): 6:46pm On Feb 27, 2019
Peter Obi should better go and apologize... He should ask the likes of Gov Chimaroke and co how market... Some of them are just recovering after 15yrs...
My opinion though!!!
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Buhari's Victory by SimFrank: 6:50pm On Feb 27, 2019
You are the one who is a disgrace

Pierced:
This man is a scam, I wonder why the catholic church has not de-robe him of his priest hood.

He's supporting buhari and his tyranny, just because of his spite Peter obi, I am sure he no longer has the respect most people accorded him.

I am sure he must have heard of the connivance of inec officials and security forces to disenfranchise people from ss and se, but he won't say anything because of his hatred for Peter obi.

Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Buhari's Victory by Pierced(f): 6:54pm On Feb 27, 2019
SimFrank:
You are the one who is a disgrace

Seems you r mbaka himself?

And I am not a disgrace cos I av intrgrity.
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Buhari's Victory by SimFrank: 6:54pm On Feb 27, 2019
when last did you say your night prayer
you need help
kandi006:
There's a special part of hell reserved for this man and every other fake prophet in this country.
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Buhari's Victory by SimFrank: 7:01pm On Feb 27, 2019
If you so define integrity then I want the very opposite
you open your useless mouth to insult a catholic priest of the order of Melchizedek
you have issues
Pierced:

Seems you r mbaka himself?

And I am not a disgrace cos I av intrgrity.
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Buhari's Victory by homesteady(m): 7:05pm On Feb 27, 2019
grin grin grin

If i were to be Mr Mbaka, I'd also gloat!! I'd even do more than this.
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Buhari's Victory by Halo22: 7:05pm On Feb 27, 2019
I don't want to castigate Fr Mbaka if not for any other thing, he was ordained to serve God. But he should remember that there is a God whose judgement cannot be thwarted by any human manipulation. If after all the herdsmen killings, persecution of Christians, punishing of the masses via poverty, open rigging of election to steal the mandate of the people and numerous condemnable acts, this is what Mbaka could say, then I doubt he is serving the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. May God forgive him.
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Buhari's Victory by Pierced(f): 7:06pm On Feb 27, 2019
SimFrank:
If you so define integrity then I want the very opposite
you open your useless mouth to insult a catholic priest of the order of Melchizedek
you have issues

He's biased......just tell your self the truth.

And I didn't insult him, I just made my opinion clear.......which I am free to make because he's not God.
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Buhari's Victory by SimFrank: 7:07pm On Feb 27, 2019
He's the one God promised us when He said that, "from generation to generation, I will raise up for Myself those who'll offer sacrifices unto Me".
Gorrit?

Subonbon:
Jamisi, who be father mbaka? Is he the one jesus talked about in the bible? Last days parables
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Buhari's Victory by Subonbon(m): 7:09pm On Feb 27, 2019
SimFrank:
He's the one God promised us when He said that, "from generation to generation, I will raise up for Myself those who'll offer sacrifices unto Me".
Gorrit? Okay rabai i hear.... Father mbaka kor father abagana ni

Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Buhari's Victory by SimFrank: 7:16pm On Feb 27, 2019
People's stupidity baffles me. Christianity teaches us that every authority is instituted by God. And he gives every nation the kind of leader they need at every point. Soul of the leader is in God's hands.
Fr. Mbaka only correctly, for the umpteenth time, predicted who was going to win. How the person performs is between him (the leader) and God.
An ordained priest stands between God and man. Insult him to your own peril.
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Buhari's Victory by dochenaj: 7:16pm On Feb 27, 2019
He does have spirit of divination, if that is the case. The little girl who Paul delivered from demon spirits that she used to bring money to her masters through divination comes to mind.

Oh! Your father is a notable native doctor I heard. Now it all makes sense.

The day of reckoning is coming, when God's longsuffering that is longer than Nile will be exhausted. And then, will men answer for the numerous crimes they committed in His name.
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Buhari's Victory by Printerscanner: 7:19pm On Feb 27, 2019
Pierced:

Why are you this bitter towards your own brother because of politics? Rev Mbaka said that he does not know how it will happen but he saw Atiku facing down and Buhari smiling. Whether the election would be rig or not, Rev Mbaka did not know. All he saw was Buhari winning. Why crucify him so much? Your several fake prophets that predicted that Buhari will die before election, where are they? What about your several fake men of God that said God told them that Atiku would win, where are they? Give honour to whom it is due, Rev Mbaka is seeing tomorrow, not by his might but God just gave him(Mbaka) the gift.
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Buhari's Victory by SimFrank: 7:21pm On Feb 27, 2019
dochenaj:
He does have spirit of divination, if that is the case. The little girl who Paul delivered from demon spirits that she used to bring money to her masters through divination comes to mind.

Oh! Your father is a notable native doctor I heard. Now it all makes sense.

The day of reckoning is coming, when God's longsuffering that is longer than Nile will be exhausted. And then, will men answer for the numerous crimes they committed in His name.
Why not we wait till
Meanwhile, you have a lot to do about your own self.
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Buhari's Victory by Zedoo(m): 7:22pm On Feb 27, 2019
Rolandonyi:
Don't ever ridicule God or genuine prophets who are God's elect. It has consequences.

smh. some of you are so gullible. tufia
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Buhari's Victory by djgreenland(m): 7:24pm On Feb 27, 2019
cr7lomo:
Nonsense... always using religion as a tool

Mbaka....no b only u know God, I know God too...I am a Christian and i read my Bible and watch a lot of foreign Christian programmes... U can't deceive me... God cannot be in support of a blood sucker that rigged the election by disenfranchising the south...17million people voted in the north while 9million voted in the south...that is electoral suppression and political fraud...

God cannot support someone that said dogs and baboons will b soaked in blood with incitements that led to the killing of many Christian youth corpers in the north ...and this blood sucker never apologised till this day

God can never support someone that never condemned the killing of the citizens by Fulani herdsmen and setting free terrorist that killed hundreds of thousands...

God cannot support a hypocrite that enriches relatives and condemn opposition that did the same thing when they were in government

God cannot support someone that lied to the electorates that he will make positive changes when elected in 2015 , but instead threw the country into confusion and very negative changes that threw the citizens into massive poverty

God cannot support someone that wines and dines with notoriously corrupt criminals like amaechi, okorocha, tinubu, oshimole,ganduje that have reaped this country into shreads

Stop deceiving urself mbaka....we are not fools...u can't try this in a white man's country( the same people that brought Christianity to us) ..they will just born down ur ministry...the way u communicate with God is no different from the way we also do.....

GOD CAN NEVER SUPPORT A TYRANT!!!!!!!
Let me correct you sir, the population of people in the North can never be compared to that of people in the South...

Check Nigeria map.

Every other thing you said might be true coz I didn't read further.
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Buhari's Victory by Nobody: 7:25pm On Feb 27, 2019
SimFrank:
when last did you say your night prayer
you need help

You are the one that needs serious help zombie.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Stealing Money From Church Offering Box In Osun State / Prophecy For 2020 By Prophet TB Joshua / Gospel Singer Sinach Is PREGNANT! (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.