Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,168 members, 7,957,370 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:39 AM

Father Mbaka Speaks On Buhari's Victory - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Father Mbaka Speaks On Buhari's Victory (74783 Views)

Father Mbaka Speaks On #EndSARS Protest (Video) / Father Mbaka Speaks On Assassination Attempt, Gunshots Fired At Him (Video) / Father Mbaka Speaks On Biafra, IPOB (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Buhari's Victory by Cfab(m): 7:37pm On Feb 27, 2019
This guy is a fool, his day of disgrace is coming if he keeps connecting God with the wickedness of APC
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Buhari's Victory by djgreenland(m): 7:38pm On Feb 27, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Apologise for what? Is Mbaka feeding him. Let Mbak go and use his so called power and close Obi's businesses na.
Let Mbaka remain the begger he is. Nonsense.
I have family members who stopped going there based on what he did in 2015.Nobody is a fool. Man of God indeed.
Mbaka, a begger?

I don't think you are Okay.
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Buhari's Victory by djgreenland(m): 7:41pm On Feb 27, 2019
Cfab:
This guy is a fool, his day of disgrace is coming if he keeps connecting God with the wickedness of APC
Your mouth is yours, you can use it to eat feaces.
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Buhari's Victory by Skillz92: 7:43pm On Feb 27, 2019
nonsobaba:
Peter Obi is a very arrogant person. That is why he hasn't made progress since he finished governing(actually looting) Anambra state. I doubt he will humble himself and apologize to Fr Mbaka.

If I should quantify your foolishness, I give it 90% of your content. Saying that Peter obi looted anambra state shows the height of your illiteracy
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Buhari's Victory by JWhite2Deep: 8:06pm On Feb 27, 2019
zoba88:

I am listening to Father Mbaka's live E No Dey Program.He spoke about Buhari's victory.Below are some of the things he said......

1. He started by praising God with songs and praises for a prayer answered.

2. According to him,if the election was won by Atiku,Adoration Ministry will be closed.

3. He said because of Peter Obi,the world insulted the altar of God.According to him,the God of Elijah and Elisha is his God.Mbaka said during the time of Elijah,people listened to him.He said Elijah's God is his God.He was asking how many lions will somebody kill before you call him a lion killer.

4. He said he told Peter Obi the truth and many people were expecting him to paint words so that they will call him a real prophet.According to him,he said the spirit of prophecy has been with him since childhood.He said it is not a matter of being a reverend father but everybody has his gift.He urged Nigerians to learn to respect people's gift.

5. Speaking further,he said the spirit of who will be a president has been coming from the altar.He told Nigerians to learn a lesson from it.He also said that people said he prophecy because of money but they don't know the man Mbaka.Mbaka said he has no monetary gain from all the prophecies.

6. He said there is no way you will insult the altar of God(Elijah) and go scotfree.According to him,his altar stands for Elijah's altar.He recalled how he told charismatics last two weeks that Peter Obi/Atiku won't win.

7. He said he is not an INEC official.According to him,after a match some people will criticise the referee.

8. He recalled what happened during his primary school days.According to him,during his primary school days,prophets from Cherubim will come to their school and asked his teachers to give them minutes to hours to see him for prophecy.At the end all the prophecies will come to true.

9. He also said the prophecy does not come from him.He never knew how they happen but from God.According to him,during Abacha's time he was speaking against Abacha.Some top church members and pastors were attacking him until one Wednesday he mounted the pulpit and the prophecy came that Abacha will die the next day.A brigadier general called him from Aso Rock and questioned him about the prophecy.He told him that he did not say such but Holy Spirit said so.Parishioners were saying he should close his mouth.He told them to wait until tomorrow.It happened exactly the way he said.He said while speaking all these,he does not know how it happens but the spirit in him speaks.He said Catholic church is a prophetic church and should be respected.He also recalled how he said Yaradua will die.

10. He said there is no way he will take you to his altar and say you will win without ruling.

11. He said he wants to prove to the world that there is God in Catholic church.Speaking further,you should give respects to prophets.The die and wake almost every time.Speaking further,he argued that a prophet does not eat what others eat.A prophet can stay two or more weeks without eating anything.He recalled how he returned the 500k Peter Obi donated(he said it has consequences when a prophet rejects your gift).

He revealed that the gifts are more than him/even scared of the gifts.speaking further,he said the language of the Holy Spirit is only understood when Holy Spirit is in you.

12. He said what happened to Atiku/Obi is spiritual.According to him,he saw Atiku faced down while Buhari was smiling i the spiritual world.Mbaka said he's covenant child and not bothered by what people say.He gave example with prophets of Baal and Elijah in the bible.He also said that some priests came to him and urged him to forgive Peter Obi.He told them that he has forgiven him but he can not win election.He said his team is the winning team and recalled how he told people in Enugu that Buhari will win with or without their votes.He said Adoration Ministry is too sacred and Holy Spirit's apple of eyes.He recalled how he went to Lagos recently and priests were arguing about his prophecy.He told them that they should wait until February(ie when to know the authenticity of the prophecy).He asked what will happen to all the people that said he should be sanctioned if Atiku wins.He also said that this is the beginning of Peter Obi's political downfall unless he comes to Adoration Ministry and apologise

More details later

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/02/father-mbaka-speaks-on-buhari-victory.html

As a Catholic Mbaka don't need to show the world that God is in the Catholic Church by attacking a person's personality like this. If God who revealed to him as he said that Buhari will win then he should let it be and thank God for using him as a vessel.

He is bringing in that human beef he has with Peter Obi into the whole thing and unknowingly moving into the Pride Lands.

Be careful Padre, God is still the owner of yesterday, today, and tomorrow.
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Buhari's Victory by Vincentchris4u: 8:08pm On Feb 27, 2019
Until u go and tell all that fake prophecy u guys are reciecieving from ur so called men of God that has not come to pass for once. Before we can unrobe father Mbaka
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Buhari's Victory by Isaacmacdon(m): 8:09pm On Feb 27, 2019
webizone:
Oga, you may hate these people for their antics, but you need not go this far.

Well, although the statement looks very raw, but, the underlying meaning still remains.
He was bribed, and the money is still running like a spring.
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Buhari's Victory by wasi9ice: 8:24pm On Feb 27, 2019
Buhari will rule all of us, we will still go to same market and be exposed to the same economy..... Economy is too harsh under this administration yet people still have reasons to support and vote them back,,,,it's okay
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Buhari's Victory by Nobody: 8:35pm On Feb 27, 2019
Hmmmm my hand no de ok..

In as much I wanted atiku to win

I can never criticize mbaka..

I fear the man of God..
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Buhari's Victory by IykeD(m): 8:41pm On Feb 27, 2019
This fake idiot should shut up. He has lost it
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Buhari's Victory by greggng: 8:55pm On Feb 27, 2019
I have being following him ...he is no doubt a true man of God.
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Buhari's Victory by Mankosi: 9:12pm On Feb 27, 2019
Who doesn't know that buhari will rig election and win?
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Buhari's Victory by ihatesycophant(m): 9:17pm On Feb 27, 2019
PaChukwudi44:
so if Peter Obi had broken kolanut for N200million Atiku will have won? Ganduje brought money from Buhari and that was why Buhari won?
His god must be mammmon.The god of money
Did you read where he said, he returned N500 thousand sent to him by Obi. Wailing cannot solve or disabuse your mind.
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Buhari's Victory by LeonOgu(m): 9:29pm On Feb 27, 2019
Pierced:
This man is a scam, I wonder why the catholic church has not de-robe him of his priest hood.

He's supporting buhari and his tyranny, just because of his spite Peter obi, I am sure he no longer has the respect most people accorded him.

I am sure he must have heard of the connivance of inec officials and security forces to disenfranchise people from ss and se, but he won't say anything because of his hatred for Peter obi.

Instead of condemming the unjust killings in the se and ss, he's spewing trash.

Mbaka is a disgrace to the Roman Catholic Church.

It is so sad that as canal minded as you are, you may not understand the leadings and the things of the Spirit. If God wants to accomplish His mission, He uses the forces of nature to prove to the world that He's the Ominiscient. Hear me, Catholic Church may de-robe Fr Mbaka, but God will not derobe him because He's not man that He should lie.
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Buhari's Victory by slivertongue: 9:45pm On Feb 27, 2019
Naira and kobo prophet
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Buhari's Victory by Nobody: 10:30pm On Feb 27, 2019
nonsobaba:
Peter Obi is a very arrogant person. That is why he hasn't made progress since he finished governing(actually looting) Anambra state. I doubt he will humble himself and apologize to Fr Mbaka.

So after apologising to Mbaka what next ?
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Buhari's Victory by Nobody: 10:32pm On Feb 27, 2019
ihatesycophant:
Did you read where he said, he returned N500 thousand sent to him by Obi. Wailing cannot solve or disabuse your mind.
How did he get his account number in the first place
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Buhari's Victory by ndindiatu: 10:52pm On Feb 27, 2019
If I hear Peter obi apologizes eh the kind of thunder that will fire him eh. Let his political whatever come down. We no care
Ada Anambra says
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Buhari's Victory by Butoneday2(m): 10:57pm On Feb 27, 2019
This man is a disgrace?
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Buhari's Victory by Shootingstar93(f): 12:05am On Feb 28, 2019
I don't blame this man. I blame the Catholic church that gave him a robe to cover his shamelessness.

I need help to jump out of this country pls�
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Buhari's Victory by chidoozmega(m): 1:15am On Feb 28, 2019
Pierced:
This man is a scam, I wonder why the catholic church has not de-robe him of his priest hood.

He's supporting buhari and his tyranny, just because of his spite Peter obi, I am sure he no longer has the respect most people accorded him.

I am sure he must have heard of the connivance of inec officials and security forces to disenfranchise people from ss and se, but he won't say anything because of his hatred for Peter obi.

Instead of condemming the unjust killings in the se and ss, he's spewing trash.

Mbaka is a disgrace to the Roman Catholic Church.
thread with caution, dont insult men who are anointed or were anointed(anointed before) it have severe consequencies, leave them and God.If you read bible remember what happen between David and Saul,just a piece of his garment he cutted, he was blamed for such act.I know Mbaka is anointed even if he has fallen off,that should not give you the temerity to insult him,am a member of AG not even a Catholic so am not playing church.Thanks, I pray you understand.
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Buhari's Victory by Obason22(m): 3:09am On Feb 28, 2019
oteneaaron:
Before this hits FP.

modified -

Religion and Politics are a dangerous mixture.

Mbaka is just doing what most religious leaders do almost every time -- Manipulate their ever gullible followers in the name of religion.

Using the name of God to support all things evil.

If a man as "holy" and "ordained" as Mbaka(I won't call him father) can with a clear conscience still support Buhari and the wanton bloodshed in Nigeria, then I am ashamed.

We have the biggest churches, but our heart is as black as soot.

Welcome to the next Level. #wediehere

stop saying what u don't no.
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Buhari's Victory by KidsNEXTdoor: 9:28am On Feb 28, 2019
blaqroy:

I do

You are a nobody anyways
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Buhari's Victory by blaqroy: 9:33am On Feb 28, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

You are a nobody anyways

And you are a somebody who is frustrated grin grin
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Buhari's Victory by KidsNEXTdoor: 9:48am On Feb 28, 2019
blaqroy:

And you are a somebody who is frustrated grin grin

Like you know the route to adoration ministry... Keyboard warrior
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Buhari's Victory by higgs: 10:10am On Feb 28, 2019
This man should leave the priesthood and join politics full time.He is giving the Catholic church a bad name.
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Buhari's Victory by oteneaaron(m): 10:41am On Feb 28, 2019
Obason22:
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Buhari's Victory by oteneaaron(m): 10:42am On Feb 28, 2019
Obason22:

Please educate me. What is it you want me to know??

Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Buhari's Victory by PaChukwudi44(m): 2:56pm On Feb 28, 2019
ihatesycophant:

because he considered it too small.He actually said Obi was stingy for giving him just N500K
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Buhari's Victory by blaqroy: 3:06pm On Feb 28, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

Like you know the route to adoration ministry... Keyboard warrior

Lol.....
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Buhari's Victory by PastorDannie(m): 5:49pm On Feb 28, 2019
Can you see why unbelievers ridicule God's children??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners / Prophecy For 2020 By Prophet TB Joshua / Running Out Of Gist With Your Partner? Read Topics That Can Spark up Conversatio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.