Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

Simple Logic: Presidential Accreditation Should Equal That Of Senate In A State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Simple Logic: Presidential Accreditation Should Equal That Of Senate In A State (20291 Views)

Enders: "We Still Have 8 Years After Buhari To Equal That Of Jonathan And Obasan / How I Was Forced To Announce Okorocha Winner Of Senate Seat – INEC REC / Udom Lambasts Senator Akpabio, As PDP Mourns Exit Of Senate Minority Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simple Logic: Presidential Accreditation Should Equal That Of Senate In A State by Nobody: 11:16am On Feb 28, 2019
drskyfly007:
you seem not to understand the op.

You were accredited once.. whether you collect one or all the ballot papers is not what we talking about.

If 100 people came out to vote in a state,these 100 people will be accredited only once, meaning the total number of accredited voters will be 100.

These 100 voters can decide to only vote for presidency and not voting for the national assembly elections, it won't still change the fact that there are still 100 accredited voters,since accreditation is done only once.

Since 3 senatorial districts make up a state, it is simple logic that it is these same 100 people that were accredited that will still vote for their various senators if they so wish..

Now the error will be when the returning officers for the various senatorial zones announce the number of accredited voters in their various senatorial districts in the same state that has 100 accredited voters and the number is now different from 100.

This is simple logic and mathematics

If you still don't understand at this level then am sincerely sorry.....
You broke it down to a level-even an illiterate will understand.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simple Logic: Presidential Accreditation Should Equal That Of Senate In A State by eLcastro(m): 11:16am On Feb 28, 2019
netpro:
OP is wrong. It is not a most a voter will collect the 3. If I want, I can just for my Senatorial candidate and walk away. Nobody will force you to vote for President and HoR.
you still don't get...it is one accreditation that's done right......not three different accreditations.so the total accreditations for president must equal that for Senate and also equal that for reps....the vote cast might be different tho as i might decide to vote for pres alone.. even at that all the casted votes + invalid votes must still be equal....cause even tho i didn't vote for Senate am not allow to leave with the ballot paper.at worst i should place it in there without voting...which makes it invalid.the main point though is...the total accreditations must equal since you accredited ones

2 Likes

Re: Simple Logic: Presidential Accreditation Should Equal That Of Senate In A State by Elliot2(m): 11:17am On Feb 28, 2019
Op is the face of commonsense. U are so on point.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simple Logic: Presidential Accreditation Should Equal That Of Senate In A State by DMerciful(m): 11:17am On Feb 28, 2019
So you have agreed the election wasn't credible?
helinues:

There was rigging by both major party just that rigging pass rigging.. Or no video in Enugu where under age voters voted for Pdp ? Same for Apc in Nassarawa

50/50 no cheating
Re: Simple Logic: Presidential Accreditation Should Equal That Of Senate In A State by faheez(m): 11:18am On Feb 28, 2019
Kyase:

What about the invalid votes....
Dullardeen
when ur brain cannot comprehend something, just shut up. But you won't because you are real dullardeen

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Simple Logic: Presidential Accreditation Should Equal That Of Senate In A State by faheez(m): 11:19am On Feb 28, 2019
tk4rd:
I don't think you understood the logic..
Did you??
The logic said “Total Votes Cast...” Both APC , DPC, FRESH, PDP, VOID, INVALID, and also REJECTED..
The logic didn't say Total PDP Votes,, neither did it say Total APC Votes ..
(I'm seriously beginning to believe that some of the people I call Fellow Nigerians actually think with their anus or something.)
you are right bro

1 Like

Re: Simple Logic: Presidential Accreditation Should Equal That Of Senate In A State by tk4rd: 11:20am On Feb 28, 2019
chakula:
What of that manual accreditation?
Explain better please..
Was the manual accreditation not counted? Even if it was manual accreditation that was done in all the wards in the state, was it not the same ONE manual accreditation that was done on each voter before being given three ballot papers to vote??

1 Like

Re: Simple Logic: Presidential Accreditation Should Equal That Of Senate In A State by michtob(m): 11:20am On Feb 28, 2019
Getting the data for analysis is the issue now cos the results gotten from the Senate and HOR is just the score of each candidates.

Am also sure INEC won't resolve to different total accreditation since it was done one. Therefore, the TOTAL ACCREDITED VOTERS seen on the Presidential results is the one for each states as seen on their approved submission

Re: Simple Logic: Presidential Accreditation Should Equal That Of Senate In A State by Fidelismaria: 11:20am On Feb 28, 2019
OK

This make sense

Now I know why Nigerian government underdevelop education sector it's because without proper education the people will be mentally dull and retarded therefore will be easy to control and program

6 Likes

Re: Simple Logic: Presidential Accreditation Should Equal That Of Senate In A State by Vatsyayana: 11:26am On Feb 28, 2019
Nbote:
Oga save urself d stress... What exactly is d point of d exercise?

Very potent argument for the Tribunals to resolve.

2 Likes

Re: Simple Logic: Presidential Accreditation Should Equal That Of Senate In A State by ganja06(m): 11:26am On Feb 28, 2019
litdutchboy:

The OP is not partisan. He is laying the blame with INEC. PDP and APC both rigged the election-INEC sold out to politicians.

You are right, that's why I said that the whole election will be cancelled because they two parties rigged the election. I mentioned the opposition because they would prefer the election to be cancelled.
Re: Simple Logic: Presidential Accreditation Should Equal That Of Senate In A State by hoseao(m): 11:29am On Feb 28, 2019
daftpikin:

Are people allowed to reject voting in any of the 3? Say I want only HOR ballot paper and not the other 2
no, once you collect ballot paper you must vote
Re: Simple Logic: Presidential Accreditation Should Equal That Of Senate In A State by Nobody: 11:30am On Feb 28, 2019
INEC is so far refusing to release the card readers to show the number of accredited voters according to PDP in several Northern states. The truth is that if the card readers are released to ascertain the number of accredited voters in each state -the election will be cancelled. There was massive rigging by both APC and PDP.
Nigerians politicians have been rigging elections since 1960.

1 Like

Re: Simple Logic: Presidential Accreditation Should Equal That Of Senate In A State by tk4rd: 11:30am On Feb 28, 2019
shosky1794:
You will be doing permutations and calculations till 2023 elections. All these your logics and points are not enough to overturn any presidential elections. Go and find out what happened in 2003. The presidential election result in Ogun State(OBJ state) was canceled by the court but that was not enough to overturn the whole presidential result
The post is not seeking to overturn any announced result.. The post is just aimed at getting interested Nigerians to see the big joke which INEC is.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Simple Logic: Presidential Accreditation Should Equal That Of Senate In A State by hoseao(m): 11:30am On Feb 28, 2019
tk4rd:
Explain better please..
Was the manual accreditation not counted? Even if it manual accreditation that was done in all wards in the state, was it not same one manual accreditation that was done on each voter before being given three ballot papers to vote??
mind you manual accreditation must tally with the figure on the card reader
Re: Simple Logic: Presidential Accreditation Should Equal That Of Senate In A State by tk4rd: 11:33am On Feb 28, 2019
Bennycollins:
Charade of an election! Over a million votes unaccounted for in election that there was simultaneous accreditation and voting. Or did some people collect ballot papers and went home with them.
That was my first question.. With the system of “accreditate and vote”, was there supposed to be any difference between accredited voters and total votes cast?

1 Like

Re: Simple Logic: Presidential Accreditation Should Equal That Of Senate In A State by Nobody: 11:33am On Feb 28, 2019
tk4rd:
The post is not seeking to overturn any announced result.. The post is just aimed at getting interested Nigerians to see the big joke which INEC is.

1 Like

Re: Simple Logic: Presidential Accreditation Should Equal That Of Senate In A State by femi4: 11:37am On Feb 28, 2019
tk4rd:
Following Simple logic, the total accredited voters for the presidential election officially announced in any state should be equal to the sum of the total accredited voters for the senatorial elections officially announced in all the senatorial zones in the same state, and same thing should be the case for all the federal constituencies in the state. ,, since the accreditation for the presidential, senatorial, and house of representatives elections were done at the same time on each voter, and it was done just once.
(Since some voters might have declined to collect the three papers at once after they were accredited, but rather decided to collect only the ones they are interested in, it may not be the best to use “total votes cast” in this exercise.. But then, “total accredited voters” is the better tool for analysis and comparison)
Save for some few outright cancellations which were officially announced and documented by INEC and can also be added in order to make it tally, the figures from the three separate elections, under normal circumstances, are supposed to tally perfectly.
Now, it is time to catch INEC with their own officially announced figures.. The states with large differences are the States with the worst manipulation of results..

It is an exercise.
Let's measure the degree of manipulation by ourselves.
its not possible since we have three ballot papers. Some people collected ballot papers based on their interest i.e presidential ballot paper alone and ignore others
Re: Simple Logic: Presidential Accreditation Should Equal That Of Senate In A State by DMerciful(m): 11:38am On Feb 28, 2019
With what the op posited, it's likely more than half of the states in Nigeria might be cancelled!
shosky1794:
You will be doing permutations and calculations till 2023 elections. All these your logics and points are not enough to overturn any presidential elections. Go and find out what happened in 2003. The presidential election result in Ogun State(OBJ state) was canceled by the court but that was not enough to overturn the whole presidential result
Re: Simple Logic: Presidential Accreditation Should Equal That Of Senate In A State by olatunyemi(m): 11:38am On Feb 28, 2019
This is really making sense but I am not sure if it will change anything

2 Likes

Re: Simple Logic: Presidential Accreditation Should Equal That Of Senate In A State by naijapips04: 11:43am On Feb 28, 2019
espn:
so if i voted buhari for PRESIDENCY i must vote an APC for SENATORIAL... u r very funny...

you are quite dumb. grin It's total for all parties.

You are given 3 ballot papers to thumbprint. Total across board should tally.
Re: Simple Logic: Presidential Accreditation Should Equal That Of Senate In A State by unmask: 11:45am On Feb 28, 2019
I understand the OPs point.....but I think it will be extremely dumb and unlikely for anyone to have different accreditation figures for the presidential senate and HOR.

If it is also not compulsory to collect the 3 ballot papers, it will also be difficult to prove from number of votes casted, except if Inec has records of ballot papers used and unused (that in itself might not be tenable)

The only way it can most likely be proved is if the number of accredited voters via the card readers are less than total votes cast
Re: Simple Logic: Presidential Accreditation Should Equal That Of Senate In A State by Prudent5217: 11:46am On Feb 28, 2019
I was an Ad-hoc staff in the Presidential/NA Election one thing people fail to understand is that The card reader was designed to even accreditate a voter without network secondly it’s also possible to accreditate a voter and it fails authentication for thumbprint which in such case the voter is allowed to vote once his/her details can be found on the register. But in no way should a voter be allowed to vote once his pvc cannot be verified so having said that it literally not possible for the total number of voters be more than total number of accredited voters if lesser then better also you cannot request for one ballot paper alone the election is stipulated PRESIDENTIAL/NATIONAL ASSEMBLY so they work hand in hand. So in literal terms the election was shambolic

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simple Logic: Presidential Accreditation Should Equal That Of Senate In A State by DMerciful(m): 11:51am On Feb 28, 2019
I think is time to pick a state like Lagos for instance as a case study. Who has the accreditation data for senatorial and presidential results?

correctguy2010
Can you help?
Re: Simple Logic: Presidential Accreditation Should Equal That Of Senate In A State by toolovely(m): 11:52am On Feb 28, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
doesn't make sense.....some just collected presidential paper to vote...

you still haven't understand the logic.

Now, let me make it simple to you.

you were supposed to vote for 3 positions and you were accredited ONES for the different elections. you were not accredited separately for each election.

now you decide to vote for only the presidential election leaving out the two, the record should should read that you were accredited for the two you decided not to participate.
in summary, you were accredited ones for three separate elections meaning that the number of total accredited numbers for the three elections should be the same.
If in a PU, 300 were accredited to vote, the number of accredited voters for the individual election irrespective of the number of persons that voted for only presidential or both or the three elections. meaning that the number of accredited voters should be 300, that for the senate 300 and the HOR 300
Re: Simple Logic: Presidential Accreditation Should Equal That Of Senate In A State by nabiz(m): 11:57am On Feb 28, 2019
richidinho:

I'm in total shock to see majority of youths here still argue with you upon this explanation
most of the people that argue don't have voter's card
Re: Simple Logic: Presidential Accreditation Should Equal That Of Senate In A State by awesomershal(m): 11:57am On Feb 28, 2019
nabiz:
you are making sence. number of presidential balot paper should be equals to the number of senatorial balot paper.

These means all presidential balot paper(valid + invalid paper) should be the same thing with all green chember( valid + invalid)

This is because everybody was give three balot paper, therefore number of presidential balot paper should be equal to senatorial and national asymbly

I served as P.O and this is how it should be.The three must tally.But this is Nigeria,No one wants the truth

2 Likes

Re: Simple Logic: Presidential Accreditation Should Equal That Of Senate In A State by nabiz(m): 11:58am On Feb 28, 2019
toolovely:

you still haven't understand the logic.

Now, let me make it simple to you.

you were supposed to vote for 3 positions and you were accredited ONES for the different elections. you were not accredited separately for each election.

now you decide to vote for only the presidential election leaving out the two, the record should should read that you were accredited for the two you decided not to participate.
in summary, you were accredited ones for three separate elections meaning that the number of total accredited numbers for the three elections should be the same.
If in a PU, 300 were accredited to vote, the number of accredited voters for the individual election irrespective of the number of persons that voted for only presidential or both or the three elections. meaning that the number of accredited voters should be 300, that for the senate 300 and the HOR 300
pls explain to him with his local dialer. I think he will understand. Lolooo

2 Likes

Re: Simple Logic: Presidential Accreditation Should Equal That Of Senate In A State by espn(m): 12:01pm On Feb 28, 2019
naijapips04:

you are quite dumb. grin It's total for all parties.

You are given 3 ballot papers to thumbprint. Total across board should tally.
Re: Simple Logic: Presidential Accreditation Should Equal That Of Senate In A State by Yomkris(m): 12:02pm On Feb 28, 2019
@ the op, God bless u. let me join u to explain it in this simple way.

Accreditation was done once for all the 3 seats at all the polling units.

accreditation from senatorial district A + B + C is the total accreditation for the state.
so if its not the same as at the collation of presidential result then obviously there is a big problem

for record purpose
total no of accreditation should be equals to Total valid vote plus total rejected votes plus total counterfoils ballots.

But unfortunately INEC didn't give record of spoilt ballots so that is why people are talking about votes not accounted for.

3 Likes

Re: Simple Logic: Presidential Accreditation Should Equal That Of Senate In A State by VictorRomanov: 12:05pm On Feb 28, 2019
espn:
so if i voted buhari for PRESIDENCY i must vote an APC for SENATORIAL... u r very funny...

Aaah! Comprehension! Comprehension!!

Key words: total accredited voters. Not votes cast

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2023 Presidency: Tinubu Will Speak In January - Fashola / President Buhari Visits Kano State (Photos) / Why I Gave Extra N10billion To National Assembly — Kemi Adeosun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.