Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,512 members, 7,812,592 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

Simple Logic: Presidential Accreditation Should Equal That Of Senate In A State - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Simple Logic: Presidential Accreditation Should Equal That Of Senate In A State (20314 Views)

Enders: "We Still Have 8 Years After Buhari To Equal That Of Jonathan And Obasan / How I Was Forced To Announce Okorocha Winner Of Senate Seat – INEC REC / Udom Lambasts Senator Akpabio, As PDP Mourns Exit Of Senate Minority Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simple Logic: Presidential Accreditation Should Equal That Of Senate In A State by DMerciful(m): 12:06pm On Feb 28, 2019
This has nothing to do with votes! This is just accreditation!
It should be same for presidential and the sum of the 3 senatorial zones in each state! Jezz!
Yomkris:
@ the op, God bless u. let me join u to explain it in this simple way.

Accreditation was done once for all the 3 seats at all the polling units.

accreditation from senatorial district A + B + C is the total accreditation for the state.
so if its not the same as at the collation of presidential result then obviously there is a big problem

for record purpose
total no of accreditation should be equals to Total valid vote plus total rejected votes plus total counterfoils ballots.

But unfortunately INEC didn't give record of spoilt ballots so that is why people are talking about votes not accounted for.

1 Like

Re: Simple Logic: Presidential Accreditation Should Equal That Of Senate In A State by sammhi(m): 12:07pm On Feb 28, 2019
netpro:
OP is wrong. It is not a most a voter will collect the 3. If I want, I can just for my Senatorial candidate and walk away. Nobody will force you to vote for President and HoR.
Hahahahaha. .
U go Scholl sef ?
Accreditation is not same as Votes or voting

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simple Logic: Presidential Accreditation Should Equal That Of Senate In A State by sammhi(m): 12:11pm On Feb 28, 2019
KunleyY19:
Omo-Agege of APC pulled more votes as APC than The president and HOR combined in most LGA...

So
Go to school U no go gree... Accreditation is not same as Votes cast or valid votes

1 Like

Re: Simple Logic: Presidential Accreditation Should Equal That Of Senate In A State by nabiz(m): 12:12pm On Feb 28, 2019
Prudent5217:
I was an Ad-hoc staff in the Presidential/NA Election one thing people fail to understand is that The card reader was designed to even accreditate a voter without network secondly it’s also possible to accreditate a voter and it fails authentication for thumbprint which in such case the voter is allowed to vote once his/her details can be found on the register. But in no way should a voter be allowed to vote once his pvc cannot be verified so having said that it literally not possible for the total number of voters be more than total number of accredited voters if lesser then better also you cannot request for one ballot paper alone the election is stipulated PRESIDENTIAL/NATIONAL ASSEMBLY so they work hand in hand. So in literal terms the election was shambolic
did you guy write down the number of those people that the card failed to capture. I think we should also use the number of balot paper since 3 balot paper must be given to each voter, at the end we compare and contrast. I think pop should invite some guys, place them under air condition to do the calculation for them in all state

2 Likes

Re: Simple Logic: Presidential Accreditation Should Equal That Of Senate In A State by Eden007(m): 12:12pm On Feb 28, 2019
Op...please start dropping your facts. We are following.
Re: Simple Logic: Presidential Accreditation Should Equal That Of Senate In A State by nabiz(m): 12:17pm On Feb 28, 2019
faheez:
when ur brain cannot comprehend something, just shut up. But you won't because you are real dullardeen
grin some people brain eh!

1 Like

Re: Simple Logic: Presidential Accreditation Should Equal That Of Senate In A State by shosky1794: 12:17pm On Feb 28, 2019
tk4rd:
The post is not seeking to overturn any announced result.. The post is just aimed at getting interested Nigerians to see the big joke which INEC is.

They didn't see INEC as joke in 2003, 2007 and 2011 because the results they announcing then favoured them. You guys are the big jokers

1 Like

Re: Simple Logic: Presidential Accreditation Should Equal That Of Senate In A State by Israelconcepts: 12:19pm On Feb 28, 2019
This man is absolutely right! I am a serving corp member in Kano State and a Presiding Officer in one of the Polling Units. There is just one accreditation for the 3 elections and 3 ballot papers are issued to a voter at the same time.

In my PU, total votes cast in the presidential election(the sum of the votes for APC, PDP, AC,PT, APGA....etc and rejected votes) is equal to that of the other two elections (due to the fact that 3 ballot papers are issued at the same time.)

I know some people may argue that the voters may decide to collect only one ballot paper(we can only keep fooling ourselves). That is very very rare! 3 ballot papers are issued at the same time!

4 Likes

Re: Simple Logic: Presidential Accreditation Should Equal That Of Senate In A State by hopara1(m): 12:20pm On Feb 28, 2019
netpro:
OP is wrong. It is not a most a voter will collect the 3. If I want, I can just for my Senatorial candidate and walk away. Nobody will force you to vote for President and HoR.
Abeg if una wan lie make una please remember that... no matter how good a lie may appear to be it can never replace the truth... how can you in a Nigeria system choose to collect one out of three... even if it's possible according to your lies, they'll count the ones you left as invalid...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simple Logic: Presidential Accreditation Should Equal That Of Senate In A State by Sammyblaq(m): 12:22pm On Feb 28, 2019
Nairaland is full of idiots using their anus to take in breath.

The OP is on point!.
INEC shot themselve in the leg.

3 Likes

Re: Simple Logic: Presidential Accreditation Should Equal That Of Senate In A State by ridbell01(m): 12:27pm On Feb 28, 2019
tk4rd:
I don't know about you, but let me speak for myself here..
If someone tells me that “Orange as it is as a colour is now known and called as black”, I won't believe it just like that since I already knew it was called orange.. I will verify it by myself in any possible way I can... If it is the truth, then, I myself can join him in letting other people know too.. If it is not true, I will get back to him, and try to correct him. If he refuses to accept that he was wrong, then I will allow him to accept whatever he likes, but then, he should stop deceiving others..
This exercise is just a simple way of using INEC's official figures (since only INEC's figures are acceptable) to show them (and point it out to them succinctly) that the election was a big disgrace, and a total waste of the resources of the country..
It won't make me to reject their officially announced president, but at least, I can always be happy within myself to say that INEC shot themselves in the leg with their own “Officially Announced Results”.
Let this election be a big joke on them.
I am very ok with it..
So you can see that my frustration is not with Buhari..
NO.. Not at all.
It is with INEC..
guy you mean this is what you will tell court when you get there?
Re: Simple Logic: Presidential Accreditation Should Equal That Of Senate In A State by PeacenLove2: 12:27pm On Feb 28, 2019
The only way this argument will work is if number of voters is more than accredited.

For instance, did you not hear Banky W said one polling unit in his area did not have House of Assembly sheet?

There will be many likely cases .... bringing total number of voters for all the categories different. So to collate result, they may choose not to use a uniform accredited number, but a different one based on provision of resources for each area, for the 3 categories.

Again, the only way this would fly is if total number of voters exceeds accredited. No case here, fellas. grin
Re: Simple Logic: Presidential Accreditation Should Equal That Of Senate In A State by Xmen149(m): 12:29pm On Feb 28, 2019
figures were uploaded at sahara reporters which tally with ones announced at states before going to inec abuja....think this will be the best place to harvest samples

smiley

This point was raised by a party agent on day of collation after chidoka spoke(forgotten the guys name) and he even gave a formula he used too.

dude stated that the whole result after the first two announced never in any way tallied with those announced in various states by inec officials there and the Inec boss told he the issue will be addressed after announcing results...

And Boom! he announced a winner cheesy ...comedy grin

1 Like

Re: Simple Logic: Presidential Accreditation Should Equal That Of Senate In A State by sammhi(m): 12:30pm On Feb 28, 2019
litdutchboy:
INEC is so far refusing to release the card readers to show the number of accredited voters according to PDP in several Northern states. The truth is that if the card readers are released to ascertain the number of accredited voters in each state -the election will be cancelled. There was massive rigging by both APC and PDP.
Nigerians politicians have been rigging elections since 1960.
Each result declared by INEC for presidential, senate and HOR have those figures already of accredited voters .
Card readers will only show you the actual no of accredited voters .
So if INEC declares 420,000 as Accredited in say Osun
The card readers should also show that figure . Any discrepancy makes the election invalid

2 Likes

Re: Simple Logic: Presidential Accreditation Should Equal That Of Senate In A State by nameo: 12:30pm On Feb 28, 2019
helinues:
@ op you are wrong.

Some people only voted for presidency, some Senate and some Rep.. It all depends on where there interest lies..

So how about in SE where people voted massively for Senate and Reps position for Apc but only few voted for Buhari.. How about that?

In Senatorial district where Buhari come from, he won Pdp in presidential with big marging but the senate seats when to ApGa or so not even Pdp. How about that?

All of them would have been accreditated at the same time and so should be equal. That is what the OP is saying.

He is making sense
Re: Simple Logic: Presidential Accreditation Should Equal That Of Senate In A State by Xmen149(m): 12:33pm On Feb 28, 2019
PeacenLove2:
The only way this argument will work is if number of voters is more than accredited.

For instance, did you not hear Banky W said one polling unit in his area did not have House of Assembly sheet?

There will be many likely cases .... bringing total number of voters for all the categories different. So to collate result, they may choose not to use a uniform accredited number, but a different one based on provision of resources for each area, for the 3 categories.

Again, the only way this would fly is if total number of voters exceeds accredited. No case here, fellas. grin

there was..,.party agents complained bitterly about during coallation on TV but inec chairman promised to look it into it before final announcement ...
Re: Simple Logic: Presidential Accreditation Should Equal That Of Senate In A State by nabiz(m): 12:34pm On Feb 28, 2019
michtob:
Getting the data for analysis is the issue now cos the results gotten from the Senate and HOR is just the score of each candidates.

Am also sure INEC won't resolve to different total accreditation since it was done one. Therefore, the TOTAL ACCREDITED VOTERS seen on the Presidential results is the one for each states as seen on their approved submission
it is easy bro. This is how it will calculate.
This is the formula.

Presidencial=Total invalid vote + valid vote(party A + party B + party C + party D and so on)

Senate=Total invalid vote + valid vote(party A + party B + party C + party D and so on)

N A=Total invalid vote + valid vote(party A + party B + party C + party D and so on)
Re: Simple Logic: Presidential Accreditation Should Equal That Of Senate In A State by hopara1(m): 12:34pm On Feb 28, 2019
hoseao:

no that's not what he is saying, I was part of the ad hoc staff, when you do accreditation it is for the three elections, so there is no way presidential accreditation should differ from house of rep or senate
You're indeed a true democrat... I pity this system called Inec... after days of boasting on transparency,Prof Mahmood failed woefully...in a sane clime, he would just honorably resign.

1 Like

Re: Simple Logic: Presidential Accreditation Should Equal That Of Senate In A State by Xmen149(m): 12:37pm On Feb 28, 2019
nabiz:
it is easy bro. This is how it will calculate.
This is the formula.

Presidencial=Total invalid vote + valid vote(party A + party B + party C + party D and so on)

Senate=Total invalid vote + valid vote(party A + party B + party C + party D and so on)

N A=Total invalid vote + valid vote(party A + party B + party C + party D and so on)

Then total acreditated =presidential=Senate=NA right? cheesy
Re: Simple Logic: Presidential Accreditation Should Equal That Of Senate In A State by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:40pm On Feb 28, 2019
oga rest election has been won and lost of u are pained go to court...all I see is bulshit dee
Re: Simple Logic: Presidential Accreditation Should Equal That Of Senate In A State by obinoral1179(m): 12:41pm On Feb 28, 2019
espn:
so if i voted buhari for PRESIDENCY i must vote an APC for SENATORIAL... u r very funny...
you are not getting the analogy, let me explain.. I work as an ad-hoc staff for INEC and we accredited 135 voters for polling unit and a Voting point what this means is that for the three elections we must be have 135 votes cast for all parties because accredited must be equal to votes caster using card reader but we can't say if a voters refuse to vote for 2 out of 3 or 1 out if 3 or vote 3 out of 3... But the total number of accredited voters in each state for president and senate and house of representatives should tally.... Our collation officer even confirm it that make sure the total accredited is the same with senate and rep because they have different collation officer... I hope this helps

2 Likes

Re: Simple Logic: Presidential Accreditation Should Equal That Of Senate In A State by gotousa2013: 12:48pm On Feb 28, 2019
Total Votes in a ward (accredited )= Total APC Votes cast + Total PDP cast + Other parties +Invalid votes .

TVC = APC + PDP + OTHER PARTIES+ INVALIDS
Re: Simple Logic: Presidential Accreditation Should Equal That Of Senate In A State by gotousa2013: 12:53pm On Feb 28, 2019
gotousa2013:
Total Votes in a ward, Presidency (accredited )= Total APC Votes cast + Total PDP cast + Other parties +Invalid votes .

Presidency, Senate , Reps etc formular
TVC = APC + PDP + OTHER PARTIES+ INVALIDS

Re: Simple Logic: Presidential Accreditation Should Equal That Of Senate In A State by yaki84: 12:58pm On Feb 28, 2019
goodforme:
OP, I didn't read what you posted because I'm on the road as I see this post, what if somebody voted for president and didn't cast vote for senatorial one?
once u r verified i mean accredited, u r given 3ballot papers, if u thumbprint the president alone n the other 2 u dont thumbprint u will still be told to slot it in d ballot box, during collation or counting of votes abi ballot papers, the ones not thumbprinted is tagged void votes.

what the op actually meant is thr is one accreditation, so the total numbr of votes collated shud be equals to the numbeer of accreditate voters. whether u vote only president, reps or senate.

1 Like

Re: Simple Logic: Presidential Accreditation Should Equal That Of Senate In A State by Xmen149(m): 1:01pm On Feb 28, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
oga rest election has been won and lost of u are pained go to court...all I see is bulshit dee

we know,.even in USA till date they are still investigating Russia meddling in their election,.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simple Logic: Presidential Accreditation Should Equal That Of Senate In A State by AK481(m): 1:03pm On Feb 28, 2019
tk4rd:
That's just the aim of this thread..
I just want to establish the fact that there were gross manipulations in all the states..
And, let us analyse INEC by ourselves and discover the states with the most manipulations..
Are We Together??
(Please, Read The Original Post Again)

now can someone help us with the figures from a random state e.g kano.

lets analyse.
Re: Simple Logic: Presidential Accreditation Should Equal That Of Senate In A State by Nobody: 1:17pm On Feb 28, 2019
Someone should please compile the individual total number of accredited voters for Lagos and Kano state senatorial and House of reps seats and compare to the number of accredited voters presented at INEC headquarters during the presidential elections announcement.

If they tally, I will deactivate my moniker.

1 Like

Re: Simple Logic: Presidential Accreditation Should Equal That Of Senate In A State by yaki84: 1:19pm On Feb 28, 2019
femi4:
its not possible since we have three ballot papers. Some people collected ballot papers based on their interest i.e presidential ballot paper alone and ignore others
u didnt vote.

u r not needd here
Re: Simple Logic: Presidential Accreditation Should Equal That Of Senate In A State by callthefred: 1:26pm On Feb 28, 2019
This very moment I believe truly we have many "educated illitrates" in this country. The op was clear enough. He wasn't for any party but simply questioned why the number of accredited voters not votes recorded differs between senatorial figures and presidential figures.

We got accredited once and not seprately so in the law of common sense we should be having same figures in the acreditation. This has nothing to do with votes.

I voted YPP, PDP and Accord but my unit recorded the same number of accreditation for all 3.
Re: Simple Logic: Presidential Accreditation Should Equal That Of Senate In A State by Trunaijian: 1:35pm On Feb 28, 2019
Not really. There are people who don’t have any candidate for the presidential. There are also those who just arrived from abroad, just got well or for one reason or the other, were the unavailable to vote for the presidential.
Re: Simple Logic: Presidential Accreditation Should Equal That Of Senate In A State by femi4: 1:36pm On Feb 28, 2019
yaki84:

u didnt vote.

u r not needd here
you will not understand cos you are daft!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Osun: Court Strikes Out Suit Seeking To Void Ademola Adeleke’s Candidacy / Police Discover 1,333 Live Ammunition In School Playground In Abia State / Buhari: Next Three Years Will Be Result-oriented

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.