Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,573 members, 7,816,410 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

By The Time Buhari Is Through With Us No One Will Fear Hellfire Again - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / By The Time Buhari Is Through With Us No One Will Fear Hellfire Again (479 Views)

Though I Walk Thru The Valley Of The Shadow Of Death, I Will Fear No Evil / Buhari Is Marginalising Igbos – Father Mbaka / "President Buhari Is Caged By Cabal" – Mbaka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

By The Time Buhari Is Through With Us No One Will Fear Hellfire Again by Westaslave2(f): 4:11pm On Feb 27, 2019
At least in hell No tribalism ! No nepotism ! No hatred on successful tribe ,just fire will be burning every1 ,Devil i know isnt tribalistic like people from that side

As for me "No shaken" i pity children unborn .We christians has prayed vehemently to God to save us but is obvious God is with buhari. He loves him dearly . Like he loved david YES!
Since i was born Evil has always conquered good And is a pity that children of God(maybe hypocrites) will still go into torture for another 4yrs .
Ask me have i ever seen good conquer evil
My answer: only in bible and in hollywood
From a humaniterian

1 Like

Re: By The Time Buhari Is Through With Us No One Will Fear Hellfire Again by Westaslave2(f): 4:17pm On Feb 27, 2019
Wat wl bcom of unemployed youth ,northern christians and ladies unmarried cry
Re: By The Time Buhari Is Through With Us No One Will Fear Hellfire Again by Westaslave2(f): 4:19pm On Feb 27, 2019
Wages of sin is death
.christians heavens mearnt is small sins lyk aving sex and not going to church

Men who bath in d blood of young ladies in nigeria are even in their 100th yrs claiming dey ar 90,

!
Re: By The Time Buhari Is Through With Us No One Will Fear Hellfire Again by Tedassie(m): 4:28pm On Feb 27, 2019
This Demon revealed the Qur'an to Muhammad. Finally EXPOSED!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZKHmKalO4Y via @YouTube
Re: By The Time Buhari Is Through With Us No One Will Fear Hellfire Again by iluvMAMAV: 4:30pm On Feb 27, 2019
Hahahaha...i luv wat u said about u being a humanitarian.
Knw it dats y people turn 2 being a superhero or activists because dats only way u can defeat evil ,
If u think politician lyk tinubu wl die u ar dream instead him 2 die an innocent soul wl b
Die in his place , Evil wl rain again say alleluia
We ar in d same boat ,but dnt give dos northern beggars money again
Re: By The Time Buhari Is Through With Us No One Will Fear Hellfire Again by kunleweb: 6:08pm On Feb 27, 2019
You
Westaslave2:
At least in hell No tribalism ! No nepotism ! No hatred on successful tribe ,just fire will be burning every1 ,Devil i know isnt tribalistic like people from that side

As for me "No shaken" i pity children unborn .We christians has prayed vehemently to God to save us but is obvious God is with buhari. He loves him dearly . Like he loved david YES!
Since i was born Evil has always conquered good And is a pity that children of God(maybe hypocrites) will still go into torture for another 4yrs .
Ask me have i ever seen good conquer evil
My answer: only in bible and in hollywood
From a humaniterian
You no go kill me babe
Re: By The Time Buhari Is Through With Us No One Will Fear Hellfire Again by Westaslave2(f): 8:53pm On Feb 27, 2019
kunleweb:
You
You no go kill me babe

me born again is in pain

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Interpretation Of The Dream Of Seeing Palm Trees? / Who Are Your Top 10 Most Anointed Men In The World Now? / The Interpretation Of The Dream Of When You See Yourself Plucking Mushrooms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.