Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,681 members, 7,816,786 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

We Won’t Recognise Buhari As President Beyond May 29 – Opposition Parties - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Won’t Recognise Buhari As President Beyond May 29 – Opposition Parties (42631 Views)

Miyetti Allah To Southern Governors: We Won’t Recognise Your Anti-Grazing Policy / Buhari May Continue Being President Beyond 2023 / We Won’t Recognise Buhari As President Beyond May 29 – CUPP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Won’t Recognise Buhari As President Beyond May 29 – Opposition Parties by LazyGold(m): 3:33am On Feb 28, 2019
ogbonti:

Why are you so docile and weak in spirit Was this how Awo, Zik and Saudana achieved independence for Nigeria ? By telling everyone to accept everything the way it is so we don't die from the British cross fire with the nationalists? U are a disgrace to the animal.kingdom because u are not a human being

Go to the nearest police station to protest or go to the Nearest Army Barrack we will join you
Re: We Won’t Recognise Buhari As President Beyond May 29 – Opposition Parties by KhinJoey(m): 3:33am On Feb 28, 2019
Buharifanatic:
checked the name of who is speaking

igbo

why didnt you get your people to come out?

abeg make una shut up, una dey collect space
Mtcheeeeeeew!! MUMU
Re: We Won’t Recognise Buhari As President Beyond May 29 – Opposition Parties by rummmy: 3:56am On Feb 28, 2019
Ilekeh:

One in SW Africa, the other on Twitter
one will actually be in your brain.
Re: We Won’t Recognise Buhari As President Beyond May 29 – Opposition Parties by princegeo(m): 4:14am On Feb 28, 2019
#buhari president select
Re: We Won’t Recognise Buhari As President Beyond May 29 – Opposition Parties by ogbonti: 5:35am On Feb 28, 2019
LazyGold:

Go to the nearest police station to protest or go to the Nearest Army Barrack we will join you

I don't need a weakling like u to even wish me well talk less of joining me. Save your solidarity walk to bury your kinsmen that Buhari''s herdsmen will slaughter in the next 4 years!
Re: We Won’t Recognise Buhari As President Beyond May 29 – Opposition Parties by babson123456: 6:15am On Feb 28, 2019
They rig election yet dogara returned
They rig election yet dino returned
They rig election yet ajumobi fail
They rig election PDP win ondo
They rig election very close margin in south West
They rig election south south win their States
They rig election atiku win Adamawa
They rig election north support mai gaskia
Please question is who rig that election?
How does logistics fail for PDP ?
We never vote and election result is out ,
PDP is now shouting rigging
Please go to court and expose your self how election result in abia was shown before the council action,.
BABA IS BACK
ONE NIGERIA
NO BIAFRA ANY MORE
IGBO SHOULD GO AND LINE UP FOR NUMBER 3 CITIZENS , YOU BETTER THINK BECAUSE YOU HAVE REMOVED AKPABIO BY YOUR UNKNOWN REASON (SENATE PRESIDENT FOR THAT MATTER)
ONE NIGERIAN
Re: We Won’t Recognise Buhari As President Beyond May 29 – Opposition Parties by Gforce2019: 7:29am On Feb 28, 2019
Whiteangel1234:
#BuhariNotMyPresident

Eediot, go to cameroun make you go fine your president
Re: We Won’t Recognise Buhari As President Beyond May 29 – Opposition Parties by TruthinAction: 7:35am On Feb 28, 2019
Tolowodara:
Oga shut up. Who be slave between the two of you. The atiku bondage wey you dey, you never free yourself, you con dey talk about slave. The simple truth here is that PDP rigged, APC rigged, and at the end the best rigger won, just like what happen in 2015, 2011, 2007, 2003. In as much as I don't like it, that's the truth. The only noise I expect the opposition to make is to start pressuring the government to make a better arrangement for our election not this noise. For your info, am not talking about the videos online, I am talking about what I witness where PDP rigging in process. Turning rigging to national anthem.

Rigging is a normal thing in Nigeria but APC had the advantage as they used the security personnel to access collating centres that PDP couldn't. Even at then, people voted overwhelming for Atiku and when the final result came APC was shocked. Atiku won and INEC was commanded to halt the process. It was within that period that the figures were altered. Even the popularity of Atiku over Buhari online speaks the mind of Nigerians. He had always had 70% chance of winning going by the online votes. Oh, online opinion polls does not matter you might want to argue. Yes it does because over 100 million Nigerians are online including Buhari supporters. Those offline also includes supporters of both parties. If the voting was 55-45 in favour of Atiku, we would have said it's a 50-50 chance. But in some cases, it was 80:20 in favour of Atiku. Nigerians have rejected Buhari. They are just trying to force themselves into government. Please whether you agree with me or not, it was indeed a stolen mandate. Buhari has proven himself to be the most corrupt leader of all time. He is the worst in the display of gross nepotism. He is a religious bigot. He is a Jihadist. He sorrounds himself with corrupt people and says he is fighting corruption. Under his watch people are being slaughtered daily and he does not care. But kill a Fulani man, soldiers will be released immediately from the Barracks. This time, Nigerians are wiser. He won't find that seat easy. Let him keep using security personnel to intimidate the opposition. His time is over. Just watch the drama that will unfold in the next few weeks. Buhari is going. He is not even physiological fit. A man who has lost his memory. Only controlled by the cabals like a robot. We are fed up with his government. He is not my President.

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Recognise Buhari As President Beyond May 29 – Opposition Parties by TruthinAction: 7:40am On Feb 28, 2019
JOhnnyfreash:
.....my brother northern politics is different.....I can tell you the northern people don't see atiku as a true northerner dat effect atiku.....atiku has never won yobe in his political space since 1999....

I didn't say Atiku won. Neither of the result said Atiku won. But the INEC result just increased the margin of lost. It is impossible for Atiku to have that low figures in Yobe state. Even in Katsina, which is Buhari's state, he had good numbers of votes. I have interacted with a few Hausas and many of them said they are really fed up with Buhari government.
Re: We Won’t Recognise Buhari As President Beyond May 29 – Opposition Parties by LazyGold(m): 8:02am On Feb 28, 2019
ogbonti:

I don't need a weakling like u to even wish me well talk less of joining me. Save your solidarity walk to bury your kinsmen that Buhari''s herdsmen will slaughter in the next 4 years!

Let them attack first !
Re: We Won’t Recognise Buhari As President Beyond May 29 – Opposition Parties by marv1: 8:13am On Feb 28, 2019
Yeye nonsense
Re: We Won’t Recognise Buhari As President Beyond May 29 – Opposition Parties by adekolaelect(m): 9:01am On Feb 28, 2019
emmykk:
The election was rigged and the consequence are here to stay. Whatever Atiku will do let him do it fast so that like MKO Abiola ruggedness that earn the Yoruba's presidency in Obj,Atiku ruggedness should earn Nigerians how to conduct free and fair election.

There are many ways to distablise a govt for the next 4 years to make the govt worthless I think this is what is going to happened.

Besides the Yoruba who would have voted GEJ to maintain North- south rotational presidency foolishly back stab thinking they will ever become president from such system even as south east is yet to become president.

What will happen in Nigeria now is restiveness that will lead to coup or tarnish the Nigeria govt image.

This is not Jonathan, this is north north let's see how it go.

If this is not corrected all presidents will just be coming from K-States which is bad.
sorry sifia pain is worrying you take heart
Re: We Won’t Recognise Buhari As President Beyond May 29 – Opposition Parties by Nobody: 9:24am On Feb 28, 2019
TruthinAction:

The INEC postponement of the announcement was the first reason to suggest that something was fishing.

The result sheet from which they doctored theirs began to trend online. This was before the conclusion of the announcement of the results. And they had the same figures for sixteen states but the other 20 states were altered. Most of the states, they subtracted 200,000 votes from PDP and added it to that of APC. And the result looks more realistic than the one INEC released.

Let's take Yobe state as a case study.

The INEC result reads
APC - 497,914 PDP - 50,763

The result sheet which is believed to be the original reads

APC - 297,914 PDP - 250,763.

What did you notice about the two result sheet?
Which one looks more realistic. A candidate that won Abuja will suddenly become less desirable in a community that is closer to his state.

This is what they did for many other states. The exact figures deducted from PDP was added to APC to keep the total the same.

Any who support fraud will never see good all his life in Jesus name.

Ibo man. Ibo man and propaganda and bitterness. Now you will come up to deny your tribe as most of you do.

Northerners are celebrating Buhari victory you are lamenting. The North have Arewa Consultative Forum, Northern Elders Forum, Captain of Industries, Retired Military officers, Professors and politicians. Celebration is going in the North, Ibos are lamenting. These people are not foolish. They know majority of Northerners supported Buhari. Your are grieved because of your inability to generate those handwritten million votes in Rivers, Delta, AkwaIbom and highly manipulated votes in the East.

Your curse is unto yourself in Jesus Name,
except the 2015 Rivers State presidential result is not a manipulated and rigged result.
Re: We Won’t Recognise Buhari As President Beyond May 29 – Opposition Parties by mtchewwwww(f): 9:16am On Mar 01, 2019
TemmyT002:
Mtchewwwww
stop mentioning me please
Re: We Won’t Recognise Buhari As President Beyond May 29 – Opposition Parties by BigBashiru: 10:41am On Mar 01, 2019
TruthinAction:

Rigging is a normal thing in Nigeria but APC had the advantage as they used the security personnel to access collating centres that PDP couldn't. Even at then, people voted overwhelming for Atiku and when the final result came APC was shocked. Atiku won and INEC was commanded to halt the process. It was within that period that the figures were altered. Even the popularity of Atiku over Buhari online speaks the mind of Nigerians. He had always had 70% chance of winning going by the online votes. Oh, online opinion polls does not matter you might want to argue. Yes it does because over 100 million Nigerians are online including Buhari supporters. Those offline also includes supporters of both parties. If the voting was 55-45 in favour of Atiku, we would have said it's a 50-50 chance. But in some cases, it was 80:20 in favour of Atiku. Nigerians have rejected Buhari. They are just trying to force themselves into government. Please whether you agree with me or not, it was indeed a stolen mandate. Buhari has proven himself to be the most corrupt leader of all time. He is the worst in the display of gross nepotism. He is a religious bigot. He is a Jihadist. He sorrounds himself with corrupt people and says he is fighting corruption. Under his watch people are being slaughtered daily and he does not care. But kill a Fulani man, soldiers will be released immediately from the Barracks. This time, Nigerians are wiser. He won't find that seat easy. Let him keep using security personnel to intimidate the opposition. His time is over. Just watch the drama that will unfold in the next few weeks. Buhari is going. He is not even physiological fit. A man who has lost his memory. Only controlled by the cabals like a robot. We are fed up with his government. He is not my President.

I just hope he spends 6 months every year abroad so osinbajo can be acting. At least Nigerians get some quality leadership.
Re: We Won’t Recognise Buhari As President Beyond May 29 – Opposition Parties by TruthinAction: 1:13pm On Mar 04, 2019
babaolofin:

Ibo man. Ibo man and propaganda and bitterness. Now you will come up to deny your tribe as most of you do.

Northerners are celebrating Buhari victory you are lamenting. The North have Arewa Consultative Forum, Northern Elders Forum, Captain of Industries, Retired Military officers, Professors and politicians. Celebration is going in the North, Ibos are lamenting. These people are not foolish. They know majority of Northerners supported Buhari. Your are grieved because of your inability to generate those handwritten million votes in Rivers, Delta, AkwaIbom and highly manipulated votes in the East.

Your curse is unto yourself in Jesus Name,
except the 2015 Rivers State presidential result is not a manipulated and rigged result.

There has been three attacks on the Christian community since Buhari won and he has neither condemned or addressed the nation. This is the kind of President you want. I just pray that you and your family will one day fall victim of these attacks, then you will have sense.
Re: We Won’t Recognise Buhari As President Beyond May 29 – Opposition Parties by TemmyT002(m): 12:44pm On Mar 05, 2019
mtchewwwww:

stop mentioning me please
cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Masked Oyo Indigenes Give Fulani, Hausa 30days To Leave Yorubaland / Ray Ekpu's Wife, Uyai Is Dead / Doyin Okupe's Reaction To The Embarrassing Video On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.