Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:20 AM

Concede Defeat, Congratulate Buhari, ACF Tells Atiku - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Concede Defeat, Congratulate Buhari, ACF Tells Atiku (15945 Views)

Prosecute Repentant Boko Haram Members, ACF Tells FG, Zulum / You Can't Break Nigeria Without War, Bloodshed, ACF Tells Agitators / Reveal Identities Of Those Behind Kidnappings, ACF Tells Matawalle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Concede Defeat, Congratulate Buhari, ACF Tells Atiku by BOOZELEE: 7:59pm On Feb 27, 2019
Baawaa:
Sorry to say,Atiku is foolish,he allowed the Igbos to push him because of their self interest

Are you silly?Dem use igbos swear for una sef?So igbos told him to contest the election?
Re: Concede Defeat, Congratulate Buhari, ACF Tells Atiku by richie240: 8:07pm On Feb 27, 2019
Cladez:
Yorubas see this

Oga, anybody can open any social media account using any name of his/her choice. The fact that i open a FB account as President Trump (with his profile pix) make me Trump?
Moreover we know the type of ppl dt normally use that "slave'' cliche in nigeria's social media space. They are easily identifiable. When u hear words like "shitthole", "zoo", "lifeless" etc, u know whatsup.
They claim to be nigerians but their heart is totally elsewhere.
God pass them!
Re: Concede Defeat, Congratulate Buhari, ACF Tells Atiku by Reference(m): 8:07pm On Feb 27, 2019
Asshurbanipal:

Rig within certain limits that you won't get caught. we will seek redress. He has appointed his man in supreme court quite alright but we will try

Instead of doing Supreme court emergency room treatment every four year election cycle why not just move legislation to make safety belts of best practices the DNA of INEC durung the off season. Mark you, seat belts and airbags are not made in hospital operating theatres but in car component factories.

The seeds of failure and the seeds of success lie in the National Assembly, the PDP has thirty or so Senators, not enough to scale a motion but they can lobby their APC counterparts who may see reason in being potential victims down the line..... a 300 pound gorilla Saraki did not see coming as a whole Senate President until he was crushed by its powerful arms.

I remain adamant that prevention is better than cure but even in an accident sich as this election the surgery of Legislation is better than the pills of the courts.

1 Like

Re: Concede Defeat, Congratulate Buhari, ACF Tells Atiku by NEIGHBOUR(m): 8:09pm On Feb 27, 2019
JasonScoolari:
You don't force a matured man to do something against his will.

There is something really wrong with the North, you might wish to call it illiteracy or Poverty.
They're the Backward region, YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT!

I wanna use this medium to thank the citizens of Oyo, Ondo and Plateau state for the overwhelming support, I felt it sincerely. You guys have my respect from now henceforth.

God bless you.
God bless the PDP.

Oh oh oh!!! This is it! You are praising these states now because Atiku came tops but any other place lost by Atiku is rigging.!!! Shame on u people.

1 Like

Re: Concede Defeat, Congratulate Buhari, ACF Tells Atiku by jbtobsyn(m): 8:11pm On Feb 27, 2019
Sharming95:

He shud dash d remaining money to d San....actually he no affect me anyway....na him money...he can try his luck....
And wen foreign investors come back for dia deposit he shud decamp to APC...xo he can get a softlanding and get a contract to offset his debts
Which school did you graduate from? You just type what an illiterate should say. How is he owing investors money? Oponu,illiterate.
Re: Concede Defeat, Congratulate Buhari, ACF Tells Atiku by KunleyY19(m): 8:28pm On Feb 27, 2019
ADAMAWA people sef no cry dem no complain...
Let him go to Court na... At least make Ozekhome Chop...

1 Like

Re: Concede Defeat, Congratulate Buhari, ACF Tells Atiku by BiafraIsFree: 8:35pm On Feb 27, 2019
Cladez:
Yorubas see this

He spoke nothing but the truth. Tinubu and his generation have taking their shares loaded in three bullion vans. I wonder many bullion vans other cabals using in stealing taxpayers money!
Re: Concede Defeat, Congratulate Buhari, ACF Tells Atiku by nawebco(m): 8:41pm On Feb 27, 2019
Daily Post Nigeria

NEWSBuhari vs Atiku: INEC presidential election results verified – Observer groupPublished on February 27, 2019 By Fikayo Olowolagba

A civil society organisation, Yiaga Africa on Wednesday verified the presidential elections results announced by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC).

It said that the result fell within the estimated range of its Parallel Vote Tabulation (PVT).

Dr Hussaini Abdu, Chair, YIAGA AFRICA Watching The Vote (WTV), made this known at a news conference on the group’s Statement on the 2019 Presidential Election Results in Abuja, NAN reports.

According to Abdu, for the 2019 Presidential Elections, YIAGA AFRICA’s WTV utilised the PVT methodology; the gold standard citizen observation methodology that uses statistics and ICT.

“YIAGA AFRICA’s findings show that for the presidential election the All Progressive Congress (APC) should receive between 50.0 per cent and 55.8 per cent of the vote.

“The People’s Democratic Party (PDP) should receive between 41.2 per cent and 47.0 per cent of the vote; these figures are consistent with the official results as just announced by INEC.

“For both APC and PDP the official results fall within the PVT estimated ranges.

“YIAGA AFRICA results statement was based on reports from 1,491 polling units which are 98.4 per cent of sampled polling units.

“ YIAGA AFRICA’s projections were also consistent with the officially announced vote shares for the other 71 parties who contested in the presidential election.

“The group’s projections were based on the results announced in the polling units and would have detected any significant manipulation occurring during collation at the ward, local government area, State and national levels.

“ INEC’s official results for turnout and rejected ballots were also generally consistent with YIAGA AFRICA WTV estimates.

“ YIAGA AFRICA estimated that turnout was 37.5 per cent with a margin of error between 35.9 per cent and 39.1 per cent and INEC’s official turnout was 35.7 per cent.

“Similarly YIAGA AFRICA’s estimated rejected ballots were 4.0 per cent with a margin of error of between 3.4 per cent and 4.6 per cent while INEC’s official figure for rejected ballot was 4.5 per cent,” he said.

Abdu, however, said that the Feb. 23 presidential election was characterised by similar shortcomings that marred previous national elections in Nigeria.

He said that as in past elections, logistical challenges faced by INEC resulted in widespread late opening of polling units and malfeasance by political parties compromised the ability of citizens to vote.

Abdu called on INEC to provide clarity on the pressing concern to Nigerians which were the 3.3 per cent cancelled ballots of all registered voters.

This, he said, was because the figure was four times higher than the rate from 2015 when registered voters in cancelled polling units was less than 1 per cent.

He said that cancelled elections occurred across the country and states where the percentage of registered in cancelled polling units exceeded 4 per cent with Rivers having 22.7 per cent.

He said that other states were Nasarawa 9.5 per cent, Akwa Ibom 8.5 per cent, Cross River 8.0 per cent, Plateau 5.7 per cent, Kogi 5.2 per cent, Benue 4.9 per cent, and Kaduna 4.7 per cent.

Abdu said that although it did not affect the outcome of the presidential election, it disenfranchised a very significant number of voters in the state.

He said that discrepancies between registered voters as announced before the election and during collation by INEC clearly communicated that 84,004,084 voters were registered and publicized state by state breakdowns of this figure.

He said that the number of registered voters announced by the state returning officers at the national collation centre did not align with the figures published before the election.

Abdu said that the overall number of registered voters as announced dropped by 1,659,959 voters for a total of 82,344,125 registered voters.

He urged INEC to provide an in-depth explanation for the discrepancy including whether this indicated that collation was not completed in all locations.

He called on security agencies to remain vigilant in protecting and securing lives and property in the post-election phase with the announcement of the presidential election results.
Re: Concede Defeat, Congratulate Buhari, ACF Tells Atiku by BiafraIsFree: 8:44pm On Feb 27, 2019
manomam:
Jonathan is the best democrat I have ever seen. Atiku should emulate this gentle man.

APC preaching cowardice emulation to weakened PDP and Atiku to let go of his pure victory to two men running the government of the zoo in aso rock.

If this is not injustice to you, wait, until it reaches your doorsteps in another forms.

Let INEC and Buhari "whoever he is" to also emulate Jonathan.

Re: Concede Defeat, Congratulate Buhari, ACF Tells Atiku by FrancisIgya: 8:53pm On Feb 27, 2019
If Atiku refuses to concede defeat or congratulate Buhari, then sooner or later he will be on his own and abandoned.
Re: Concede Defeat, Congratulate Buhari, ACF Tells Atiku by BiafraIsFree: 8:54pm On Feb 27, 2019
May God destroy Nigeria in Jesus name, Amen.

This is injustice from aso rock cabals led by two men against Atiku. Let them emulate Jonathan in conceding to Atiku.

simplesearch:

Can we suggest that for the sake of peace, if Atiku refuses to congratulate Buhari the Northerner to whom both parties belong should send a delegation to pacify him and also APC members should stop humiliating him further by calling him a thief. They too should send a delegation to pacify him, no prize is too high to pay for peace to reign. From all indication I can see Atiku is damn serious with his determination to reclaim his mandate, unfortunately the Northern power brokers seems to be handling this matter with kids glove thinking it is business as usual. Let's keep praying for our dear country, but watch as event unfolds!
Re: Concede Defeat, Congratulate Buhari, ACF Tells Atiku by bejeria101(m): 8:59pm On Feb 27, 2019
If it was your dullard would he concede? Concede ko cornedbeef ni! Awon olodo iranu.

1 Like

Re: Concede Defeat, Congratulate Buhari, ACF Tells Atiku by Kingspin(m): 9:03pm On Feb 27, 2019
Baawaa:
Sorry to say,Atiku is foolish,he allowed the Igbos to push him because of their self interest
Arte you OK?
Re: Concede Defeat, Congratulate Buhari, ACF Tells Atiku by Bestbeelieve: 9:04pm On Feb 27, 2019
shosky1794:
The dog that will be lost will never hear the whistle of the hunter. Let him on another jamboree with the SANs. It's our money being recouped
let him do what in his heart he feels is right!!!!!This was no election and in 4 years time it will be no different!! if that is how the Nigeria of the future should be!!! I REJECT IT!!!
Re: Concede Defeat, Congratulate Buhari, ACF Tells Atiku by abefeb1(m): 9:21pm On Feb 27, 2019
Wailers license has just been renewed by INEC Chairman. You have now till 2023 to wail again. Happy wailing....
Re: Concede Defeat, Congratulate Buhari, ACF Tells Atiku by BiafraIsFree: 9:24pm On Feb 27, 2019
Is so called Buhari God What is wrong if Buhari also concede defeat to Atiku?
FrancisIgya:
If Atiku refuses to concede defeat or congratulate Buhari, then sooner or later he will be on his own and abandoned.
Re: Concede Defeat, Congratulate Buhari, ACF Tells Atiku by vioment: 9:33pm On Feb 27, 2019
Atiku should leak his wounds and help nigeria as a statesman.
Re: Concede Defeat, Congratulate Buhari, ACF Tells Atiku by richie240: 10:17pm On Feb 27, 2019
BiafraIsFree:
[s]May God destroy Nigeria in Jesus name, Amen.[/s]

This is injustice from aso rock cabals led by two men against Atiku. Let them emulate Jonathan in conceding to Atiku.

Even if a FULL-BLOODED NIGERIAN pray ds ur 'prayer' God wont consider it how much less from d mouth of a self-acclaimed non-nigerian? Biko, it 'over d bar'!

By day u claim Nigerian, by night u claim Biafran and plot d downfall of d same nigeria.

You pray for Nigeria's downfall, continually breath out hate and bitterness into d biosphere yet shamefully turn around to blurt dt ppl hate u.

Which one nah? Stay one side and stop confusing d thunder!

Re: Concede Defeat, Congratulate Buhari, ACF Tells Atiku by BiafraIsFree: 10:38pm On Feb 27, 2019
richie240:

Even if a FULL-BLOODED NIGERIAN pray ds ur 'prayer' God wont consider it how much less from d mouth of a self-acclaimed non-nigerian? Biko, it 'over d bar'!

By day u claim Nigerian, by night u claim Biafran and plot d downfall of d same nigeria.

You pray for Nigeria's downfall, continually breath out hate and bitterness into d biosphere yet shamefully turn around to blurt dt ppl hate u.

Which one nah? Stay one side and stop confusing d thunder!

Nigeria kidnapped forcefully me when I was a baby, forces me to accept one Nigeria without my consent. Now our Savior, Lord Mazi Nnamdi Kanu has come to set us free from evil Nigeria forces.

All the Yoruba gutter demons and Fulani terrorist in Biafraland, your fate is near. Whatever the zoo forces did or still doing to us, we will do it to you all.

Re: Concede Defeat, Congratulate Buhari, ACF Tells Atiku by bizzibodi(m): 10:39pm On Feb 27, 2019
ACF that endorse Atiku fa!Pls return his dollars.
Re: Concede Defeat, Congratulate Buhari, ACF Tells Atiku by richie240: 10:41pm On Feb 27, 2019
BiafraIsFree:

Nigeria kidnapped forcefully me when I was a baby, forces me to accept one Nigeria without my consent. Now our Savior, Lord Mazi Nnamdi Kanu has come to set us free from evil Nigeria forces.

All the Yoruba gutter demons and Fulani terrorist in Biafraland, your fate is near.

chai......ipobians. u wee nor kee parsin wt laff.

Re: Concede Defeat, Congratulate Buhari, ACF Tells Atiku by Evercurious(f): 10:58pm On Feb 27, 2019
Atiku please head to court and challenge that funny result...
Re: Concede Defeat, Congratulate Buhari, ACF Tells Atiku by jaxxy(m): 11:14pm On Feb 27, 2019
Sharming95:
Actually it a bitter pill to swallow....looking at his investment and expectation he had...and d foreign investors he owes NNPC 90% stake...chai issa bitter pill...

And dis will only compound is sifia pain....
Buh he shud take hrt...day both rigged and d best rigger won... grin

Congratulations to Buharideens.....

Evidence that they both rigged? We have seen Apc’s mass rigging and hooliganism . Ure glad parties are rigging and the people’s votes don’t count?
Re: Concede Defeat, Congratulate Buhari, ACF Tells Atiku by Nobody: 11:37pm On Feb 27, 2019
JasonScoolari:

There is something really wrong with the North, you might wish to call it illiteracy or Poverty.

I wanna use this medium to thank the citizens of Oyo, Ondo and Plateau state for the overwhelming support, I felt it sincerely. You guys have my respect from now henceforth.

God bless you.
God bless the PDP.

Don't thank us. We don't need your stinky appreciation nor your respect. Call us skull miners when it suits you and then turn around to thank us. For what now? You think it was support for Atiku or PDP that gave you much votes in the SW? Joseph the dreamer.
Re: Concede Defeat, Congratulate Buhari, ACF Tells Atiku by JasonScoolari: 11:38pm On Feb 27, 2019
Oyindidi:
How far?
Very well, Oyin, sorry for the late reply though.
Re: Concede Defeat, Congratulate Buhari, ACF Tells Atiku by JasonScoolari: 11:45pm On Feb 27, 2019
5thElement:

Don't thank us. We don't need your stinky appreciation nor your respect. Call us skull miners when it suits you and then turn around to thank us. For what now? You think it was support for Atiku or PDP that gave you much votes in the SW? Joseph the dreamer.
Us? Lol, you're just irrelevant, don't place yourself high.
Re: Concede Defeat, Congratulate Buhari, ACF Tells Atiku by atobs4real(m): 12:00am On Feb 28, 2019
Asshurbanipal:

Rig within certain limits that you won't get caught. we will seek redress. He has appointed his man in supreme court quite alright but we will try
Severe Heart attack. Sorry, you have been used. Court case=incubent vs incoming president. All in all the sentences
Re: Concede Defeat, Congratulate Buhari, ACF Tells Atiku by SirBunky85(m): 1:17am On Feb 28, 2019
JasonScoolari:

God bless you.
God bless the PDP.
and who ur respect help?u voted ur choice and d north voted theirs too,why are u bitter and insulting dem?I think u are the illiterate here
Re: Concede Defeat, Congratulate Buhari, ACF Tells Atiku by SirBunky85(m): 1:19am On Feb 28, 2019
Gandollaar:
Zombies are scared even with the purported victory!

Buhari had challenged all the elections he lost up to the supreme Court and none of these people asked him not to. I wonder why they are all jittery with Atiku going to court.
FYI,pmb victory stands .even if foreign observers conducts the elections,pmb will still defeat atiku. atiku has never bn a match for pmb. forget all dese noise about rigging.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amaechi Says Made-In-Nigeria Trains To Be Launched Soon / I Never Authorised Agunloye To Award $6bn Mambilla Contract To Sunrise, Says OBJ / Lamido Congratulates Buhari - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.