Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,004 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

President Buhari, Aisha And Their Children Do The 4+4 Sign - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari, Aisha And Their Children Do The 4+4 Sign (53926 Views)

Buhari, Aisha And Children Celebrate Eid-El-Filtri In Aso Rock (Photos) / Buhari, His Wife, Aisha And Daughter, Zahra All Smile After His Re-Election / Reno Omokri: Why Didn't Aisha And Her Children Celebrate Buhari’s 76th Birthday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari, Aisha And Their Children Do The 4+4 Sign by merits(m): 9:17pm On Feb 27, 2019
UrbanExotica:
See the way they're fresh
while some of his supporters barely feed

its painz,i know you are in severe painnnnnn.
see you wey fresh lyk tomato jos.
Re: President Buhari, Aisha And Their Children Do The 4+4 Sign by Nobody: 9:17pm On Feb 27, 2019
DECENT OUTFIT
Re: President Buhari, Aisha And Their Children Do The 4+4 Sign by Kyase(m): 9:19pm On Feb 27, 2019
grin
Corrinthians:
Better oil dey ya head. grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari, Aisha And Their Children Do The 4+4 Sign by Empiree: 9:20pm On Feb 27, 2019
Chinekepikin:
After receiving his certificate of return, the president took a simple picture with his lovely wife and children in Abuja today, As the display the 4+4 sign.

I think the look good!

See more photos below
http://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/02/lovely-photo-of-president-buhari-aisha.html?m=1
Congratulations Mr. President. This man tried Sha. He constantly contested for 16 yrs straight. Why do people accused him of rigging now. He used to lose as well

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari, Aisha And Their Children Do The 4+4 Sign by Arisheloaded(m): 9:21pm On Feb 27, 2019
Better people
Re: President Buhari, Aisha And Their Children Do The 4+4 Sign by BubuZombi: 9:21pm On Feb 27, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
RIP to those that died for Buhari during the election. We didn't see any of his children at the polling unit during the election. but you chose to die for him. Now they are doing the 4 plus 4 sign while you ar somewhere rotting. you see your life?

Wailing in pain after being Buharitalized cheesy cheesy grin grin

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari, Aisha And Their Children Do The 4+4 Sign by okuya: 9:23pm On Feb 27, 2019
Aisha! U too?! shocked
Re: President Buhari, Aisha And Their Children Do The 4+4 Sign by bluefilm: 9:23pm On Feb 27, 2019
Nwoke ike.

Like my igbo people will normally say, ezi afa k'ego

Meaning, truly good name is better than money.

Sai Baba issa goal.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari, Aisha And Their Children Do The 4+4 Sign by abefeb1(m): 9:26pm On Feb 27, 2019
Thanks to God Buhari won. the forum will rest, nothing like atiku adewale Aguero. arguero ko Morata ni

1 Like

Re: President Buhari, Aisha And Their Children Do The 4+4 Sign by abefeb1(m): 9:28pm On Feb 27, 2019
Wailers license has just been renewed by INEC Chairman. You have now till 2023 to wail again. Happy wailing....
Re: President Buhari, Aisha And Their Children Do The 4+4 Sign by BubuZombi: 9:29pm On Feb 27, 2019
Heffalump:
We are sick and tired of this sign.

What we want is good governance and not one useless hand gesture.

You want 4 years more, now you got it! Prove to us that you a human being that can learn from mistakes. undecided

I can see you're still in pain... Buhari will surprise Nigerians in this 4years...

Remember, Saraki frustrated Buhari's policies in the past 4 year, shey you know that.
Re: President Buhari, Aisha And Their Children Do The 4+4 Sign by SamOyovwi: 9:38pm On Feb 27, 2019
Na their luck. If they didn't die, Buhari would still have won
iCauseTrouble:
RIP to those that died for Buhari during the election. We didn't see any of his children at the polling unit during the election. but you chose to die for him. Now they are doing the 4 plus 4 sign while you ar somewhere rotting. you see your life?
Re: President Buhari, Aisha And Their Children Do The 4+4 Sign by bizzibodi(m): 9:48pm On Feb 27, 2019
Congrat baba!use this 4yrs to build bridges,write yur name in d sand of time,make atiku an ambassador,gives SE posts no mind their hatred,ignore yur distractors.make a world renown economist the minister for d economy.wean us frm d over dependence on crude oil,solve d bh & herdmen crises with a master stroke.
Re: President Buhari, Aisha And Their Children Do The 4+4 Sign by inereunwa1(m): 9:48pm On Feb 27, 2019
UrbanExotica:
grin grin grin
Re: President Buhari, Aisha And Their Children Do The 4+4 Sign by bizhop01: 9:59pm On Feb 27, 2019
SHE SHOULD HAVE IN MIND THAT ASOROCK HAVE BEEN REJECTED BUHARI.
Re: President Buhari, Aisha And Their Children Do The 4+4 Sign by 007lss: 10:01pm On Feb 27, 2019
Chinekepikin:
After receiving his certificate of return, the president took a simple picture with his lovely wife and children in Abuja today, As the display the 4+4 sign.

I think the look good!

See more photos below
http://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/02/lovely-photo-of-president-buhari-aisha.html?m=1
an hero
Re: President Buhari, Aisha And Their Children Do The 4+4 Sign by BiafraIsFree: 10:05pm On Feb 27, 2019
They are enjoying, Nigerians are dying for their sake.

Nigerians are foolish.

Re: President Buhari, Aisha And Their Children Do The 4+4 Sign by alexiseagle: 10:06pm On Feb 27, 2019
lol
Re: President Buhari, Aisha And Their Children Do The 4+4 Sign by Adolfdassler11(m): 10:08pm On Feb 27, 2019
I swear this family too fine.. omo see freshness 100%. :- kiss kiss
Re: President Buhari, Aisha And Their Children Do The 4+4 Sign by Chepy: 10:09pm On Feb 27, 2019
UrbanExotica:

No be today dem start to fresh. Some of us even fresh pass dem sef grin
Re: President Buhari, Aisha And Their Children Do The 4+4 Sign by Briller: 10:09pm On Feb 27, 2019
Chinekepikin:

I think the look good!

See more photos below

...Take heed lest he that thinketh he stands fall
...Let God be God.
Re: President Buhari, Aisha And Their Children Do The 4+4 Sign by idonhammer: 10:12pm On Feb 27, 2019
FiftyFifty:
You no mention name but we know wetin dey your mind.

Re: President Buhari, Aisha And Their Children Do The 4+4 Sign by Dukpe219aleke: 10:13pm On Feb 27, 2019
Hi
Re: President Buhari, Aisha And Their Children Do The 4+4 Sign by olaniyi0(m): 10:19pm On Feb 27, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
exactly my thought, all these mumu carrying 4+4 for head, never seen any pic of a politician children voting. Probably they're outside the country eating our yam while some mumu dey carry all these yeye people matter for head
Re: President Buhari, Aisha And Their Children Do The 4+4 Sign by AdeMavrodi: 10:19pm On Feb 27, 2019
iCauseTrouble:

We will all die one day. Do you know how you ur self will die?
Re: President Buhari, Aisha And Their Children Do The 4+4 Sign by bigtt76(f): 10:38pm On Feb 27, 2019
See Yusuf Mai Vesper sef ooo grin

Chinekepikin:

I think the look good!

See more photos below
Re: President Buhari, Aisha And Their Children Do The 4+4 Sign by CoolInfinity(m): 10:58pm On Feb 27, 2019
Congratulations once again our able president Mr MUHAMMADU BUHARI for the last Saturday's re-election that took place on 23rd FB 2019, You have fought well to make sure that you retained the position and as well in other to makes sure that you carryied out the full obligation and ONUS you have promise us your people's. I in person never supported you nore Mr Atiku for this presidency election. But what am after for and I still believe that is what we NIGERIAN in general needs is DEVELOPMENT, Economic Diversification to be improved, securities to be assured and others inrespective of the religion, we appreciate and thanks you for the Agricultural development you have put in place and others. we appreciate the 4 sign up of you and your family in the Air, let's this be a sign of good and nice development of NEXT LEVEL you mentioned as the theme of your campaign. In as much you have massively voted in OR any how your massively elected in, pls sir massively developed this country to prove us wrong by doing the right things and also to show that you are a good man and worthy of EMULATION. Prove to us that you are far more better than what we thought of you. But not in a Bad way SIR. You are now happy with you family and we are also happy with you too, but plz sir let's this happiness get in touch with others and as NIGERIAN as a whole. I pray that God or Ahla should grant you the grace to understand your peoples feelings. I still use this midium to congratulate my ameable, good, wonderful, focusing man, determination personality man, a worthy of EMULATION Man. Dr PATRICK IFANYI UBAH from ANAMBRA SOUTH DISTRICT for the victory of the SENATE election held on Saturday's 23rd FB 2019. A good man who knows what the youths, olds and youngs people wants. may God almighty grants you the wisdom of undestanding to rule.THANKS
Re: President Buhari, Aisha And Their Children Do The 4+4 Sign by Prideofthelion: 11:01pm On Feb 27, 2019
Ooh!! Even you Aisha..
Re: President Buhari, Aisha And Their Children Do The 4+4 Sign by Wheezy123(m): 11:05pm On Feb 27, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
i guess they are reading this...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Onyekachi Elechi Is Dead. Martin Elechi's Son Dies (Photo) / Senator Dino Melaye's Spelling Error: Nigerians React / Missiles Loaded On Nigerian Fighter Jets For Boko Haram (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.