Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

President Buhari, Aisha And Their Children Do The 4+4 Sign - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari, Aisha And Their Children Do The 4+4 Sign (53951 Views)

Buhari, Aisha And Children Celebrate Eid-El-Filtri In Aso Rock (Photos) / Buhari, His Wife, Aisha And Daughter, Zahra All Smile After His Re-Election / Reno Omokri: Why Didn't Aisha And Her Children Celebrate Buhari’s 76th Birthday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari, Aisha And Their Children Do The 4+4 Sign by UrbanExotica(f): 11:07pm On Feb 27, 2019
Chepy:
No be today dem start to fresh. Some of us even fresh pass dem sef grin
He he abi

1 Like

Re: President Buhari, Aisha And Their Children Do The 4+4 Sign by Just2endowed2(m): 11:08pm On Feb 27, 2019
And many people are dying like chickens in zamfara?
Re: President Buhari, Aisha And Their Children Do The 4+4 Sign by UrbanExotica(f): 11:08pm On Feb 27, 2019
merits:

its painz,i know you are in severe painnnnnn.
see you wey fresh lyk tomato jos.
sharrap there

1 Like

Re: President Buhari, Aisha And Their Children Do The 4+4 Sign by Nobody: 11:13pm On Feb 27, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
RIP to those that died for Buhari during the election. We didn't see any of his children at the polling unit during the election. but you chose to die for him. Now they are doing the 4 plus 4 sign while you ar somewhere rotting. you see your life?

U dey mind politicians, I did not vote @ all, what's my own, am not foolish abeg ,non of their children voted, all of them.
Re: President Buhari, Aisha And Their Children Do The 4+4 Sign by Nobody: 11:15pm On Feb 27, 2019
AmazingRidwan:
Good day sir/ma,
I'm a final year engineering student of University of Ilorin. I'm deeply in need of your assistance towards the progress of my project. The cost of renting field equipments is very exorbitant, which of course I'm unable to foot all by myself. I worked during holidays to foot my bills but currently I'm broke as financial cost of the project has sucked me dry. I feel ashamed having to beg for support on here but I'd try any legal means to get the needed help. I was not registered member until the need for this. Pls kindly assist as you deem fit, may God bless you and ease your affairs. 0130219489 GTB
Abeg, this can't be d next level ,oga buhari abeg drop 100k for this our own for nairaland
Re: President Buhari, Aisha And Their Children Do The 4+4 Sign by holluphemydavid(m): 11:17pm On Feb 27, 2019
Is Dat not d guy Dat had an accident last year Yusuf or wot is his name again sef
Re: President Buhari, Aisha And Their Children Do The 4+4 Sign by Oricha79(m): 11:20pm On Feb 27, 2019
Please they should not allow baba dollar to see this picture o.
Re: President Buhari, Aisha And Their Children Do The 4+4 Sign by prophetic69(m): 11:20pm On Feb 27, 2019
UrbanExotica:
See the way they're fresh

while some of his supporters barely feed

Now your sifia pains is about to escalate for four more years! Children of Satan from the South East

1 Like

Re: President Buhari, Aisha And Their Children Do The 4+4 Sign by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:22pm On Feb 27, 2019
FiftyFifty:
Thank u Baba for making sure that our votes count! #NextLevel assured

Office with no laptop, he can’t even use one. Sorry I forgot
Re: President Buhari, Aisha And Their Children Do The 4+4 Sign by SHOCK7(m): 11:35pm On Feb 27, 2019
Hasn't any person noticed those � beautiful daughters of his,i so interested!
Re: President Buhari, Aisha And Their Children Do The 4+4 Sign by 47hitman(m): 11:37pm On Feb 27, 2019
Heffalump:
This is expired already tongue

Re: President Buhari, Aisha And Their Children Do The 4+4 Sign by lerrytunechi(m): 11:38pm On Feb 27, 2019
Re: President Buhari, Aisha And Their Children Do The 4+4 Sign by bukatyne(f): 11:42pm On Feb 27, 2019
Chinekepikin:
After receiving his certificate of return, the president took a simple picture with his lovely wife and children in Abuja today, As the display the 4+4 sign.

I think the look good!

See more photos below
http://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/02/lovely-photo-of-president-buhari-aisha.html?m=1

I wish to be a mind reader right now.

Aisha is an enigma.
Re: President Buhari, Aisha And Their Children Do The 4+4 Sign by afamaustin(m): 11:54pm On Feb 27, 2019
This one pain me die
Re: President Buhari, Aisha And Their Children Do The 4+4 Sign by UrbanExotica(f): 12:01am On Feb 28, 2019
prophetic69:

Now your sifia pains is about to escalate for four more years! Children of Satan from the South East
Dummy go choke on a dildō

1 Like

Re: President Buhari, Aisha And Their Children Do The 4+4 Sign by SirBunky85(m): 12:59am On Feb 28, 2019
israelmao:
A second chance to right the wrong and do away with nepotism, tribalism, bigotry and selective anti-corruption crusade. This is not time to hunt for those who opposed your re-election bid but time to build bridges across the divides.It is time to get cracking not time for showmanship.
story.wen we(Igbos) were busy insulting him,u didn't caution us.now,he has won convincingly without our votes,u are preaching .even d southwest showed maturity by balancing their votes .pmb is free to do sth for us or choose not to cuz we deserve every anger he might have towards us and the worst thing we would do again is trying all dose Biafra or death nonsense since we failed to boycoty the elections hoping that atiku will win

1 Like

Re: President Buhari, Aisha And Their Children Do The 4+4 Sign by SirBunky85(m): 1:01am On Feb 28, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
RIP to those that died for Buhari during the election. We didn't see any of his children at the polling unit during the election. but you chose to die for him. Now they are doing the 4 plus 4 sign while you ar somewhere rotting. you see your life?
wat of those that died for atiku? wat message do u have for dem?can u show me a pics of atiku's children casting dia votes?una go just dey carry una shameless hypocrisy dey waka everywhere

1 Like

Re: President Buhari, Aisha And Their Children Do The 4+4 Sign by Bet9ja000019: 1:02am On Feb 28, 2019
[color=#000099][/color]see below

Re: President Buhari, Aisha And Their Children Do The 4+4 Sign by princetemitee(f): 1:08am On Feb 28, 2019
Pls i want to know buhari first born in the picture grin grin grin ;P ;P
Re: President Buhari, Aisha And Their Children Do The 4+4 Sign by hmuhammad(m): 2:08am On Feb 28, 2019
Heffalump:
We are sick and tired of this sign.

What we want is good governance and not one useless hand gesture.

You want 4 years more, now you got it! Prove to us that you are a human being that can learn from mistakes. undecided
The picture pain this one sha

1 Like

Re: President Buhari, Aisha And Their Children Do The 4+4 Sign by mrZENographer: 2:47am On Feb 28, 2019
Chinekepikin:
After receiving his certificate of return, the president took a simple picture with his lovely wife and children in Abuja today, As the display the 4+4 sign.

I think the look good!

See more photos below
http://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/02/lovely-photo-of-president-buhari-aisha.html?m=1

That's these people and handsome and beautiful doesn't mean they have a good heart for Nigerians.
Re: President Buhari, Aisha And Their Children Do The 4+4 Sign by Rhea(f): 4:08am On Feb 28, 2019
Chinekepikin:

I think the look good!

See more photos below

The same Aisha wey no want her husband to be re-elected? Chai! Nigerian press and their tabloidism
Re: President Buhari, Aisha And Their Children Do The 4+4 Sign by shugabasbn: 4:49am On Feb 28, 2019
Yusuf please don't ride back this time around
Re: President Buhari, Aisha And Their Children Do The 4+4 Sign by QuotaSystem: 5:03am On Feb 28, 2019
israelmao:
A second chance to right the wrong and do away with nepotism, tribalism, bigotry and selective anti-corruption crusade. This is not time to hunt for those who opposed your re-election bid but time to build bridges across the divides.It is time to get cracking not time for showmanship.

Kindly take a seat.

It is not your victory or your mandate for you to dictate how long the celebration should last, or how the gov't should be run.

Those with skeletons will be hunted down with renewed vigour,especially those that opposed him to avoid the hunt.
Be rest assured.

Take your L and go and atikulate sit down.
Re: President Buhari, Aisha And Their Children Do The 4+4 Sign by israelmao(m): 5:14am On Feb 28, 2019
[quote author=SirBunky85 post=76203127]story.wen we(Igbos) were busy insulting him,u didn't caution us.now,he has won convincingly without our votes,u are preaching .even d southwest showed maturity by balancing their votes .pmb is free to do sth for us or choose not to cuz we deserve every anger he might have towards us and the worst thing we would do again is trying all dose Biafra or death nonsense since we failed to boycoty the elections hoping that atiku will win[/quot

Your skit is well understood,so very name that prepares christianly is an Igbo that is where you have missed it.Whether Atiku or Buhari where lies the presidency?Is Atiku that the Igbo overwhelmingly voted for an Igbo?One little boy with a bird in his hand once asked his father,father is this bird I am holding alive or dead?His father responded if it is dead or alive it is in your hand.One may ask why did his father gave such response?The rest is left for a discerning mind.
Re: President Buhari, Aisha And Their Children Do The 4+4 Sign by israelmao(m): 5:25am On Feb 28, 2019
QuotaSystem:

Kindly take a seat.

It is not your victory or your mandate for you to dictate how long the celebration should last, or how the gov't should be run.

Those with skeletons will be hunted down with renewed vigour,especially those that opposed him to avoid the hunt.
Be rest assured.

Take your L and go and atikulate sit down.

Typical of them.
Re: President Buhari, Aisha And Their Children Do The 4+4 Sign by QuotaSystem: 7:32am On Feb 28, 2019
holluphemydavid:
Is Dat not d guy Dat had an accident last year Yusuf or wot is his name again sef

Yeah and the fresh, handsome one in the chair that just won the election, was also thought to be a lifeless vegetable just last year.

Isn't God wonderful?
smiley
Re: President Buhari, Aisha And Their Children Do The 4+4 Sign by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:58am On Feb 28, 2019
Just see how my belle dey sweet.
Re: President Buhari, Aisha And Their Children Do The 4+4 Sign by holluphemydavid(m): 9:06am On Feb 28, 2019
QuotaSystem:

Yeah and the fresh, handsome one in the chair that just won the election, was also thought to be a lifeless vegetable just last year.

Isn't God wonderful?
smiley
God is really wonderful grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Onyekachi Elechi Is Dead. Martin Elechi's Son Dies (Photo) / Edo Election: Battleground, Comfort Zone; How Obaseki, Ize-Iyamu Stand Across LG / Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.