Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,680 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

Notice To All Yoruba People. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Notice To All Yoruba People. (8226 Views)

FFK Warns Tinubu, Lists All Yoruba Leaders That Have Been Betrayed By Fulanis / Buhari Issues Quit Notice To Ikpeazu, Declares Ogah Next Abia Governor (video) / Names Of APC Lawmakers That Served Impeachement Notice To Ortom (FULL LIST) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Notice To All Yoruba People. by BuhariAdvocate: 8:17pm On Feb 27, 2019
I would like to bring this fake news to all Yoruba people especially the peace lover. Before I go forward I would like to congratulate the President elect ,President muhammodu Buhari GCFR,the supporters of APC even to those who don't believe in President buhari ideology.now the presidential election is done and dusted what we should do now as a good citizen of this coutry is to pray for President for wisdoms and sound health so he can deliver the promise he made.
Some Igbo's have embark on attacking Yoruba people on social media these people pretend to be Hausa and Fulani people they want to cause commotion BTW Yoruba and Hausa people in order to have their way in 2023. I know Hausa people very well they are well training and respected. They respect people opinion if you don't attack Hausa man they will not first attack you. Hausa they are not a coward ,before Hausa man will kill his friend he will tell him that's simplicity of Hausa people. Hausa people respect Yoruba people because of our long time relationship we are intermarrying, we have been cohabited even before the amalgamation of Nigeria . they have stop attacking buhari I think for now,they want to bounce back on Yoruba people because of our political collaboration with north.
I appeal to all Yoruba people to ignore them ,always control your emotional, since Saturday they have been cursing those who voted buhari even if buhari should replace not a criminal like Atiku .

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Notice To All Yoruba People. by oyebanji44: 8:18pm On Feb 27, 2019
grin grin grin The ibos are directionless people...By this success, the APC (yorubas owned party) had become a formidable party in the country.it is now controlling 4 regions -NW -SW-NC--NE. It had cause to be confident of winning the next federal election.In political sense..The yorubas and the ibos will never be friends in politics....the ibos are losers both in military and politics ..

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Notice To All Yoruba People. by raumdeuter: 8:21pm On Feb 27, 2019
We know them, they have been wailing like pigs on heat

They are creating accounts with hausa names to insult Yorubas

Na we be dem husband, no matter how angry a goat is, it cannot bite its owner

We get them cane and we will flog dem as usual

They are going through their stages of grief

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Notice To All Yoruba People. by Babiboy: 8:22pm On Feb 27, 2019
We all know them and we expect Igbos to behave like that. They have failed and they will continue to fail

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Notice To All Yoruba People. by NkayStory(f): 8:23pm On Feb 27, 2019
Afonjas..smh! undecided

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Notice To All Yoruba People. by BuhariAdvocate: 8:23pm On Feb 27, 2019
raumdeuter:
We know them, they have been wailing like pigs on heat

They are creating accounts with hausa names to insult Yorubas
yes I'm tired of this people .

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Notice To All Yoruba People. by helinues: 8:24pm On Feb 27, 2019
Nobody is taking them serious again.. I am just wondering how some people can be so emotional attached to just politics..

May be we should also framed the word Ibo Christians cos it seems the Ibo Muslims are more tolerance than them

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Notice To All Yoruba People. by SouthEastFacts: 8:25pm On Feb 27, 2019
Bashir Ahmed, Buhari's aide is Igbo abi?

Yakasai, Ganduje aide is Igbo abi?

Continue.

Nigerians have decided that 4+4+4+4 is the best option for our country and we shall never allow any vulture to blackmail us.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Notice To All Yoruba People. by raumdeuter: 8:26pm On Feb 27, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

Continue.

Nigerians have decided that 4+4+4+4 is the best option for our country and we shall never allow any vulture to blackmail us.

Aide ko, HIV ni

Na Emeka dey impersonate those names

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Notice To All Yoruba People. by SouthEastFacts: 8:27pm On Feb 27, 2019
We shall never allow a thief take hold of this country. NEVER
4+4+4+4

7 Likes

Re: Notice To All Yoruba People. by BuhariAdvocate: 8:28pm On Feb 27, 2019
embarassed keep quiet you're intruder .
SouthEastFacts:

Continue.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Notice To All Yoruba People. by helinues: 8:30pm On Feb 27, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

Continue.

Should we now say Ibo's are Hausa/Fulani slaves by your analogy with Yoruba?.. You fear SW so tey you never prayed for Pdp to zone the 2023 presidency to South in general. Hian

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Notice To All Yoruba People. by SouthEastFacts: 8:34pm On Feb 27, 2019
helinues:

Should we now say Ibo's are Hausa/Fulani slaves by your analogy with Yoruba?.. You fear SW so tey you never prayed for Pdp to zone the 2023 presidency to South in general. Hian
I can't fear people that gave 580k marginal votes in 2015 and 265k in 2019.

Party is supreme and out ticket is still in the North and again, Tinubu is a thief and we shall never allow him near CBN vault.

4+4+4+4

8 Likes

Re: Notice To All Yoruba People. by SluttanSlayer: 8:34pm On Feb 27, 2019
[s]
BuhariAdvocate:
I would like to bring this fake news to all Yoruba people especially the peace lover. Before I go forward I would like to congratulate the President elect ,President muhammodu Buhari GCFR,the supporters of APC even to those who don't believe in President buhari ideology.now the presidential election is done and dusted what we should do now as a good citizen of this coutry is to pray for President for wisdoms and sound health so he can deliver the promise he made.
Some Igbo's have embark on attacking Yoruba people on social media these people pretend to be Hausa and Fulani people they want to cause commotion BTW Yoruba and Hausa people in order to have their way in 2023. I know Hausa people very well they are well training and respected. They respect people opinion if you don't attack Hausa man they will not first attack you. Hausa they are not a coward ,before Hausa man will kill his friend he will tell him that's simplicity of Hausa people. Hausa people respect Yoruba people because of our long time relationship we are intermarrying, we have been cohabited even before the amalgamation of Nigeria . they have stop attacking buhari I think for now,they want to bounce back on Yoruba people because of our political collaboration with north.
I appeal to all Yoruba people to ignore them ,always control your emotional, since Saturday they have been cursing those who voted buhari even if buhari should replace not a criminal like Atiku .
[/s]

Lol.

When they begin to tell you that it was Igbo low turn out that ensured that Buhari won , you will still find a way to deflect to Igbos

FYI, the north believes Buhari's reelection came from their votes alone and it is from there they will apply 5% rule to your SW.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Notice To All Yoruba People. by BuhariAdvocate: 8:34pm On Feb 27, 2019
grin thank God buhari is not a thief again.
SouthEastFacts:

I called vultures and you are quoting me, are you are a vulture?

Anyway, we shall never allow a greedy thief, a racist and bullion van driver near our treasury. NEVER

4+4+4+4

2 Likes

Re: Notice To All Yoruba People. by SouthEastFacts: 8:36pm On Feb 27, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Igbos are more evil than I thought.
If protecting our commonwealth from a known thief in 2023 is evil, then let us be evil.

But we have decided, No CBN keys for Tinubu, he is a thief.

We want 4+4+4+4

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Notice To All Yoruba People. by SouthEastFacts: 8:38pm On Feb 27, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
grin thank God buhari is not a thief again.
He is a Mai Gaskiya but a bloody murder.

But Tinubu, is a thief and a murderer. No CBN keys for am.

4+4+4+4

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Notice To All Yoruba People. by stephleena(f): 8:38pm On Feb 27, 2019
hahaha. .which political collaboration?.... .your votes didn't bring Buhari back to villa...

Stop forcing yourself on the northerners they made Buhari president .this the government of the north, by the north...

come and pick ur 5%form

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Notice To All Yoruba People. by futurism: 8:38pm On Feb 27, 2019
When you tell them what is coming, they say it is igbos..

I have just created a thread on what you are referring To Take note:, don't say you were never aware.

Everybody is on their own now as far as the South is concerned.

Is this igbo below? Instead of you fools to go and Verify every the accounts, you are here jumping like a toddler.

Igbos told you Buhari has nothing to offer the entire country, you called them haters and bitter. See where it got everyone.

I don't belong to any political party and was never interested in Atiku but Buhari pushed people to the wall. I would have even preferred Atiku play the role of Tinubu by fielding young smart dude but when we have no choice, what could we have done.

Where is the job, the industry? How can integrity bring this? How does integrity help the man on the street?

Trader moni? npower? That is rubbish. Create jobs and industries That will affect 5Million Nigerians and see even igbos that you call haters love Buhari beyond your imagination but I know that will never happen.

PDP is the cause of the problem we are facing because what is happening now is based on templates they created... But they were very carefully so that it doesn't affect the common man much.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Notice To All Yoruba People. by SouthEastFacts: 8:41pm On Feb 27, 2019
helinues:
Nobody is taking them serious again.. I am just wondering how some people can be so emotional attached to just politics..

May be we should also framed the word Ibo Christians cos it seems the Ibo Muslims are more tolerance than them

Ok.

But we will never allow a thief get close to our CBN vault.

4+4+4+4

9 Likes

Re: Notice To All Yoruba People. by Ilekeh(f): 8:41pm On Feb 27, 2019
Thanks for the message, I've been saying the same thing.
Igbos are very pretty people. Expect many anti Yoruba threads and tweets in the next following months. Igbos people lost twice, it's expected of them to be very bitter.

But PDP and their politics of tribal and religious division is also to blame.

Yoruba christian
Yoruba Muslims
Northern christian
Northern Muslim

Etc
Very disgusting sets of people and their evil tactics of causing division.

Be careful my Yoruba lovelies.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Notice To All Yoruba People. by BuhariAdvocate: 8:41pm On Feb 27, 2019
You're a fool you said something like that last election.if southwest not vote buhari he can't won the election. Despite that southwest votes was divided APC still got 53%.
SluttanSlayer:
[s][/s]

Lol.

When they begin to tell you that it was Igbo low turn out that ensured that Buhari won , you will still find a way to deflect to Igbos

FYI, the north believes Buhari's reelection came from their votes alone and it is from there they will apply 5% rule to your SW.

3 Likes

Re: Notice To All Yoruba People. by futurism: 8:41pm On Feb 27, 2019
raumdeuter:

Aide ko, HIV ni

Na Emeka dey impersonate those names
well done sir.

*Make out time and read this*

Some are cut out for the suffering and do not care about it. The North never told us they do not like suffering and poverty.

All they want is power. I spoke to a Hausa Fulani friend of mine last night who spoke what he described as some truths to me.

He said you Igbos have commerce and industry. Your people travel all over the world, many send money back to their parents and their communities, from their diasporan jobs.

The South West has commerce also, education, thriving airports and Seaports.

The Middle belt has agriculture and Food, and we accommodate them by giving them jobs.

So we must leave power to them in the North. That Power, is all they have to survive on. That whether you guys leave power for us or not, we have designed a foolproof means to take power and hold on to it till 2031. He said that power to the North is not a desire or want, but a genuine need for the survival of the Northerner. That in the next 48hrs, I will see what will happen, and how easily Buhari will be declared winner. I said impossible. He said just watch.

He told me that the North suffered while Obasanjo and Jonathan were in power. He said OBJ retired all their Generals. OBJ gave the ministry of Finance to a Southerner for the first time, that Jonathan did same. That if not for El Rufai and Ribadu putting their foot down in 2007, that Obasanjo was almost going to hand power over to a Southerner in the name of Peter Odili. He said that that singular move by El Rufai and Ribadu will make one of them President after Buhari in 2023.

He said the North will never go back to playing second fiddle. Their experience from 1999 to 2015 is not one they will forget in a while. That the North loves Buhari, because he gives all his appointments to Northerners. That whenever a northerner is in charge of a sector, they recruit and promote northerners, and it's effects last for more than 20yrs, and help their people survive, which is why they love and admire Buhari's approach to appointments.

He went on to say that Atiku is from an unrecognized Adamawa State and is almost a Kanuri. That him and his restructuring agenda will never be allowed to rule. That he knows it, and all the North know it, which is why the elections in the North are peaceful and there is no fighting, thuggery and killing. That the North know that Atiku's policies will advance the South and send the North into deep poverty, not on purpose, but by sharing the power, so they will not let him on board. That PDP shot themselves in the foot by choosing Atiku. A man from the Northwest, Tambuwal or Kwankwaso would have done it, and kept power in the North for them, but Atiku is far too exposed.

He even went as far as telling me that the south should forget 2023, and 2027. That the North have agreed that the south will not have power again till 2031, at the earliest and so it shall be. By which time they will have Fulani emirates in cattle colonies in Ebonyi, Oyo and Edo State, whether we like it or not.

They have told Ribadu and El Rufai to warm up, that it will be one of them in 2023, most likely the former, who is being kept away from controversy.

I asked what about Tinubu and Osinbajo. He laughed louder than ever. He described Tinubu as the biggest southern fool alive. He said they in the North were surprised that he would be fighting for Buhari's second term, after all Buhari did to him in his first four year term. He had none of his ministerial appointments approved and was shut completely out. All it took was Buhari attending his birthday party for his heart to melt. His VP was also shut out and is continously disgraced in Aso Rock. The only VP in the history of Nigeria that cannot see the president without going through an administrative staff, the chief of Staff, Abba Kyari. He said they do not trust Osinbajo, hence keeping him out of sensitive meetings, and that he will never be President, except he is ready to wait for 2031, but he is not their type.

He said the game of divide and rule will be perfected after 29th of May, as they seek to reduce Tinubu and prop up the likes of Fashola and a few others from the South West. He said by the time they finish with Tinubu, he will either go to jail or leave the party to run under another party platform, but they do not care.

I said, so you really think Atiku will lose this election. He said yes, that the North are not fighting. They have chosen, and Atiku better go get back his monies from the Generals that he bribed to make him the concensus candidate of PDP, yet failed to consult them when choosing a VP.

I thanked him and said that Atiku will be the next president of Nigeria and all their evil plans will be destroyed. Let us all pray for Atiku and Obi's victory. We have voted. All we have to do now is protect our votes and pray. If only Southerners would listen and Unite, the North would not have just evil plans against us.

Chief JCI
25/02/19
Re: Notice To All Yoruba People. by helinues: 8:42pm On Feb 27, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

I can't fear people that gave 580k marginal votes in 2015 and 265k in 2019.

Party is supreme and out ticket is still in the North and again, Tinubu is a thief and we shall never allow him near CBN vault.

4+4+4+4

Continue wailing.. It is allowed

3 Likes

Re: Notice To All Yoruba People. by BuhariAdvocate: 8:43pm On Feb 27, 2019
Ilekeh:
Thanks for the message, I've been saying the same thing.
Igbos are very pretty people. Expect many anti Yoruba threads and tweets in the next following months. Igbos people lost twice, it's expected of them to be very bitter.

Be careful my people.
they are jealous and Envy's Yoruba people

5 Likes

Re: Notice To All Yoruba People. by futurism: 8:44pm On Feb 27, 2019
helinues:

Continue wailing.. It is allowed

We go see who wail later.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Notice To All Yoruba People. by stephleena(f): 8:45pm On Feb 27, 2019
oyebanji44:
grin grin grin The ibos are directionless people...By this success, the APC (yorubas owned party) had become a formidable party in the country.it is now controlling 4 regions -NW -SW-Nc--NE. It had cause to be confident of winning the next federal election.In political sense..The yorubas and the ibos will never be friends in politics..in criminal sense..they can be friends..the ibos are losers both in military and politics
We don't need friendship with chameleons...

Was Buhari not ur friend? how did u guys pay him back? a typical Hausa man values doing deals with an Igbo man,than ur people.. u know why? because once we're in,no going back no matter the circumstances..
Buhari wasn't expecting, anything from us and our votes haven't changed, we keep showing him back to back..

But u people did northerners April fool... and guess what? they don't forgive..
so get ready.

5%,ter for life!!!!

11 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Beautiful Areas In Awka You haven't Seen (photos And Video ) / SDP Southwest House Of Assembly Candidates Declare Support For Tinubu/shettima / Who Is The Most Handsome President In The World?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.