Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,148 members, 7,825,584 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Notice To All Yoruba People. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Notice To All Yoruba People. (8303 Views)

FFK Warns Tinubu, Lists All Yoruba Leaders That Have Been Betrayed By Fulanis / Buhari Issues Quit Notice To Ikpeazu, Declares Ogah Next Abia Governor (video) / Names Of APC Lawmakers That Served Impeachement Notice To Ortom (FULL LIST) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Notice To All Yoruba People. by Nobody: 9:20pm On Feb 27, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
I would like to bring this fake news to all Yoruba people especially the peace lover. Before I go forward I would like to congratulate the President elect ,President muhammodu Buhari GCFR,the supporters of APC even to those who don't believe in President buhari ideology.now the presidential election is done and dusted what we should do now as a good citizen of this coutry is to pray for President for wisdoms and sound health so he can deliver the promise he made.
Some Igbo's have embark on attacking Yoruba people on social media these people pretend to be Hausa and Fulani people they want to cause commotion BTW Yoruba and Hausa people in order to have their way in 2023. I know Hausa people very well they are well training and respected. They respect people opinion if you don't attack Hausa man they will not first attack you. Hausa they are not a coward ,before Hausa man will kill his friend he will tell him that's simplicity of Hausa people. Hausa people respect Yoruba people because of our long time relationship we are intermarrying, we have been cohabited even before the amalgamation of Nigeria . they have stop attacking buhari I think for now,they want to bounce back on Yoruba people because of our political collaboration with north.
I appeal to all Yoruba people to ignore them ,always control your emotional, since Saturday they have been cursing those who voted buhari even if buhari should replace not a criminal like Atiku .

Guy, get an education.

Imagine the grammatical blunders of the average buhary supporter.

Arguing with this type of person is like commiting mental suicide

7 Likes

Re: Notice To All Yoruba People. by futurism: 9:22pm On Feb 27, 2019
stephleena:
They want to partake in the northern glory... thank God the Northerners aren't daft,they know they did it themselves..No place for leeches..

Even a whole party chairman couldn't deliver his state...and u want to share in wetin U no work for? rara oo. .

They don't need 5%ters to make Buhari president and they proved it.. lick ur wounds..5%ters oshi

Those Northerners don code already.

See, this next level, they will shut everyone out.

1 Like

Re: Notice To All Yoruba People. by Corrinthians(m): 9:24pm On Feb 27, 2019
raumdeuter:

Aide ko, HIV ni

Na Emeka dey impersonate those names
Okoro, you meant to say. grin

4 Likes

Re: Notice To All Yoruba People. by futurism: 9:27pm On Feb 27, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Bro kiss the truth you guys are evil.[author=futurism post=76197233]

Tah... My best friend is Yoruba, a Yoruba man is owing an igbo brother N2,000,000.He took loan on behalf of the man because he was good to him. That money has not been paid since 2017. But we are hopefully getting to the end.

we are evil, yet my brother gave a Yoruba man 2M Naira. Can you do it?

Igbos want a better economy with plenty money flowing. You either provide that, or fork off!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Notice To All Yoruba People. by futurism: 9:28pm On Feb 27, 2019
Corrinthians:
Okoro, you meant to say. grin
Okoro no b bad name... Yeah

3 Likes

Re: Notice To All Yoruba People. by SouthEastFacts: 9:30pm On Feb 27, 2019
APCsupporter:

Fine, Tinubu is a thief. What about Baba Osinbajo?
He is good and we love him in the East but we are skeptical about Tinubu.

Osinbanjo cannot hide the CBN keys from Tinubu and I trust Baba to protect our treasury from thief Tinubu.

If you are Lagos you will understand what we are saying. Tinubu and everything he represents is a danger to our commonwealth. We will never allow that thief near our treasury.

We rather vote a cow than that thief. I trust Buhari sha. Thank God the ticket of our great party is still in the North.

Give Tinubu a chance, he will thief all our money and also play an Ambode in Abuja.
4+4+4+4

5 Likes

Re: Notice To All Yoruba People. by Nobody: 9:31pm On Feb 27, 2019
stephleena:
They keep forcing themselves, on northerners. and the northerners are not afraid to tell u to ur face,that they don't like u...even making excuses for them..

Who cause una, with this type of inferiority complex?

This loss must have really pained you. Ndo. Don't take out your frustrations here. Best thing to do is to keep off the internet. That way you won't post something you'd regret. Atiku that you're crying for isn't interested in your well being, otherwise the envelope pictured below that he distributed pre-election would have gotten to you too.

4 Likes

Re: Notice To All Yoruba People. by limeta(f): 9:32pm On Feb 27, 2019
With the patience of a lizard and the memory of an elephant
We in the south South 've a score to settle with the Yorubas
The pain of 2015
How you rubbish a perfect gentle man

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Notice To All Yoruba People. by stephleena(f): 9:32pm On Feb 27, 2019
futurism:

Those Northerners don code already.

See, this next level, they shut everyone out.
hahahahaha.. star boy ko.. Terry G ni...

Buhari can Never hand over to a Southerner.. Never....
And if APC wants bad market,they should field Pastor Yemj Osibanjo.. and PDP presents a northerner,I tell you even Buhari himself will secretly campaign for the PDP candidate...Northerners don't joke with power..

If Nigeria exists till then,I wish the south would remain committed to PDP..lemme see if the afonjas can install their son, with their 'imaginary' friends...

hahshahahah...

4 Likes

Re: Notice To All Yoruba People. by stephleena(f): 9:35pm On Feb 27, 2019
5thElement:

This loss must have really pained you. Ndo. Don't take out your frustrations here. Best thing to do is to keep off the internet. That way you won't post something you'd regret. Atiku that you're crying for isn't interested in your well being, otherwise the envelope pictured below that he distributed pre-election would have gotten to you too.
welcome to the 5% club... stop the long throat this government is not for u. for votes no reach Aso rock!.

I know it hurts being a 5%ter, hehehehehe.. but u have no choice. North did their job alone. Pele

1 Like

Re: Notice To All Yoruba People. by SouthEastFacts: 9:37pm On Feb 27, 2019
stephleena:

hahahahaha.. star boy ko.. Terry G ni...

Buhari can Never hand over to a Southerner.. Never....
And if APC wants bad market,they should field Pastor Yemj Osibanjo.. and PDP presents a northerner,I tell you even Buhari himself will secretly campaign for the PDP candidate...Northerners don't joke with power..

If Nigeria exists till then,I wish the south would remain committed to PDP..lemme see if the afonjas can install their son, with their 'imaginary' friends...

hahshahahah...
Even if Nigeria is going to break, we will postpone it until SS take their own pounds of flesh from the SS.

We have decided to zone our 2023 ticket back to the north.

4+4+4+4

2 Likes

Re: Notice To All Yoruba People. by SouthEastFacts: 9:40pm On Feb 27, 2019
stephleena:

welcome to the 5% club... stop the long throat this government is not for u. for votes no reach Aso rock!.

I know it hurts being a 5%ter, hehehehehe.. but u have no choice. North did their job alone. Pele
Actually they contributed 6.5% to Buhari's victory margin.

The North fought and delivered for their brother, imagine contributing 93% of Buhari's victory margin
Re: Notice To All Yoruba People. by BuhariAdvocate: 9:40pm On Feb 27, 2019
grin oga stop saying this I'm not aware of your brother gave Yoruba man 2m for business. That's your brother palaver.
futurism:
we are evil, yet my brother gave a Yoruba man 2M Naira. Can you do it?

Igbos want a better economy with plenty money flowing. You either provide that, or fork off!
Re: Notice To All Yoruba People. by oyebanji44: 9:41pm On Feb 27, 2019
stephleena:

We don't need friendship with chameleons...

Was Buhari not ur friend? how did u guys pay him back? a typical Hausa man values doing deals with an Igbo man,than ur people.. u know why? because once we're in,no going back no matter the circumstances..
Buhari wasn't expecting, anything from us and our votes haven't changed, we keep showing him back to back..

But u people did northerners April fool... and guess what? they don't forgive..
so get ready.

5%,ter for life!!!!
absolutely disillusioned

1 Like

Re: Notice To All Yoruba People. by futurism: 9:42pm On Feb 27, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

Osinbanjo cannot hide the CBN keys from Tinubu and I trust Baba to protect our treasury from thief Tinubu.

If you are Lagos you will understand what we are saying. Tinubu and everything he represents is a danger to our commonwealth. We will never allow that thief near our treasury.

We rather vote a cow than that thief. I trust Buhari sha. Thank God the ticket of our great party is still in the North.

Give Tinubu a chance, he will thief all our money and also play an Ambode in Abuja.
4+4+4+4
grin grin

We dey wait for them. Lwkmd

2 Likes

Re: Notice To All Yoruba People. by BuhariAdvocate: 9:42pm On Feb 27, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

Actually they contributed 6.5% to Buhari's victory margin.

The North fought and delivered for their brother, imagine contributing 93% of Buhari's victory margin
you're a more than nuisance there is nothing you will gain in beefing Yoruba people.

2 Likes

Re: Notice To All Yoruba People. by Daviddson(m): 9:42pm On Feb 27, 2019
SoutheastFacts and Stephleena, can you both do yourself a favour and stop these unnecessary bitterness and hate, because you'll only hurt yourself in the process. Everyone is applauding Yoruba for voting PDP massively despite the fact that they have their son as VP candidate. But here you both are - bashing the same people. This is total madness and hate.

2 Likes

Re: Notice To All Yoruba People. by futurism: 9:45pm On Feb 27, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
grin oga stop saying this I'm not aware of your brother gave Yoruba man 2m for business. That's your brother palaver.
the man was good to him and the man needed help, my brother gave as well. Yet, you called us evil.

My best friend is a Yoruba guy. I will definitely call him tomorrow cos I have been having it in mind to call him like I always do.

Yeah, we are evil genius grin
Re: Notice To All Yoruba People. by futurism: 9:48pm On Feb 27, 2019
Daviddson:
SoutheastFacts and Stephleena, can you both do yourself a favour and stop these unnecessary bitterness and hate, because you'll only hurt yourself in the process. Everyone is applauding Yoruba for voting PDP massively despite the fact that they have their son as VP candidate. But here you both are - bashing the same people. This is total madness and hate.
lol... Blame it on the OP who created a thread to attack igbos...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Notice To All Yoruba People. by Banmeallday: 9:49pm On Feb 27, 2019
[s]
BuhariAdvocate:
I would like to bring this fake news to all Yoruba people especially the peace lover. Before I go forward I would like to congratulate the President elect ,President muhammodu Buhari GCFR,the supporters of APC even to those who don't believe in President buhari ideology.now the presidential election is done and dusted what we should do now as a good citizen of this coutry is to pray for President for wisdoms and sound health so he can deliver the promise he made.
Some Igbo's have embark on attacking Yoruba people on social media these people pretend to be Hausa and Fulani people they want to cause commotion BTW Yoruba and Hausa people in order to have their way in 2023. I know Hausa people very well they are well training and respected. They respect people opinion if you don't attack Hausa man they will not first attack you. Hausa they are not a coward ,before Hausa man will kill his friend he will tell him that's simplicity of Hausa people. Hausa people respect Yoruba people because of our long time relationship we are intermarrying, we have been cohabited even before the amalgamation of Nigeria . they have stop attacking buhari I think for now,they want to bounce back on Yoruba people because of our political collaboration with north.
I appeal to all Yoruba people to ignore them ,always control your emotional, since Saturday they have been cursing those who voted buhari even if buhari should replace not a criminal like Atiku .
[/s]

Yoruba Yoruba Yoruba, your land is slowly deferring back to the Slave Coast because you refuse to fight for your future....

SHAME

3 Likes

Re: Notice To All Yoruba People. by SouthEastFacts: 9:49pm On Feb 27, 2019
Daviddson:
We Ndi Igbo were the first people that praise the Yorubas when the results were trickling in. We extend our hands first to them.

I was even surprised to see some SW monikers fighting Northern monikers here when they later started complaining.

But what did the vultures did, when they saw the results favoring Buhari they turned 360 degrees to attack us for voting the same Atiku they voted for, even opening mutiple threads calling us names just to be validated by the North.

But they forgot the North don't forgive treachery.

Yorubas think they are wise but they are not. Their treachery will be retired permanently 2023.

4+4+4+4

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Notice To All Yoruba People. by futurism: 9:53pm On Feb 27, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

4+4+4+4

My brother I don laff die.... We must fight corruption I swear. We don't want any thief near our vault. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Notice To All Yoruba People. by Ijeshaooduaman: 9:54pm On Feb 27, 2019
I have to seen people so develish and despicable like ibo people. Never seen.

They have been opening different threads because of election they lost.

We say we not want alliance with una, na by force? Why can't you guys just mind your business and allow your people mind their business?

Ibos are embittered losers who always envy Yoeuba people.
And to think that these are the people that i see in church preaching the word God.

Terrible people they are

5 Likes

Re: Notice To All Yoruba People. by SouthEastFacts: 9:56pm On Feb 27, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
you're a more than nuisance there is nothing you will gain in beefing Yoruba people.
I am not, they are.

They want to impose a thief on our treasury in 2023, never. Tinubu is a thief

4+4+4+4

3 Likes

Re: Notice To All Yoruba People. by Nobody: 9:58pm On Feb 27, 2019
stephleena:

Madam, you are rambling o. Take a deep breath. Atiku has lost. You need to deal with that fact. I don't know which 5% you're screaming upandan, hanty. Buhari won in most of the southwest states, Lagos, Ogun, Osun, Ekiti.

How many states did he win in the East?

Besides, your pseudo-joy (which we all know is fake anyway) shows you are a bad student of history. The Yorubas until recently have always been in the opposition. The only time they weren't in opposition was when APC won in 2015.

Yorubaland has always prospered and will always prosper irrespective of whatever government is in power.

4 Likes

Re: Notice To All Yoruba People. by teufelein(f): 9:58pm On Feb 27, 2019
Necessity of Doctrine...

1 Like

Re: Notice To All Yoruba People. by BuhariAdvocate: 9:58pm On Feb 27, 2019
embarassed of course you're evil. For example they never inaugurate the President your people have started calling from recession, and when the recession break out they will start crying and blame the President they will not know its God that answer their prayer. Even in the bible God told the Israelites to pray for their Jerusalem. Nigeria is our Jerusalem we must pray .
futurism:
the man was good to him and the man needed help, my brother gave as well. Yet, you called us evil.

My best friend is a Yoruba guy. I will definitely call him tomorrow cos I have been having it in mind to call him like I always do.

Yeah, we are evil genius grin

2 Likes

Re: Notice To All Yoruba People. by SouthEastFacts: 9:58pm On Feb 27, 2019
futurism:
grin grin

We dey wait for them. Lwkmd
You are not a threat.

Your pathetic 580k vote margin in 2015 and 265k in 2019 cannot make you President.

We say big NO to a thief. Our CBN is not safe with Tinubu.

4+4+4+4
Re: Notice To All Yoruba People. by BuhariAdvocate: 9:59pm On Feb 27, 2019
i wonder oo.quote author=Ijeshaooduaman post=76199143]I have to seen people so develish and despicable like ibo people. Never seen.

They have been opening different threads because of election they lost.

We say we not want alliance with una, na by force? Why can't you guys just mind your business and allow your people mind their business?

Ibos are embittered losers who always envy Yoeuba people.
And to think that these are the people that i see in church preaching the word God.

Terrible people they are[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Notice To All Yoruba People. by Nobody: 9:59pm On Feb 27, 2019
futurism:

My brother I don laff die.... We must fight corruption I swear. We don't want any thief near our vault. grin

You laugh online, them go to the secret of your room and mourn Atiku's loss. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Notice To All Yoruba People. by Ijeshaooduaman: 10:00pm On Feb 27, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

Your head dey there.

But 2023, we are zoning Presidency to NW.
Do you ibos did not vote for MKO Abiola and he still won?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Notice To All Yoruba People. by BuhariAdvocate: 10:01pm On Feb 27, 2019
grin fashola is your next President.
SouthEastFacts:

I am not, they are.

They want to impose a thief on our treasury in 2023, never. Tinubu is a thief

4+4+4+4

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lagos Raises ₦100 Billion Infrastructure Bond / Benue: PDP Replies APC, Says Ortom Not Aware Of Hunters' Activities / Tompolo Awarded 2023 Sun Newspaper "Courage In Leadership" Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.