Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,048 members, 7,825,341 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Notice To All Yoruba People. - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Notice To All Yoruba People. (8302 Views)

FFK Warns Tinubu, Lists All Yoruba Leaders That Have Been Betrayed By Fulanis / Buhari Issues Quit Notice To Ikpeazu, Declares Ogah Next Abia Governor (video) / Names Of APC Lawmakers That Served Impeachement Notice To Ortom (FULL LIST) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Notice To All Yoruba People. by Gabriel004: 12:37pm On Feb 28, 2019
[s]
futurism:
When you tell them what is coming, they say it is igbos..

I have just created a thread on what you are referring To Take note:, don't say you were never aware.

Everybody is on their own now as far as the South is concerned.

Is this igbo below? Instead of you fools to go and Verify every the accounts, you are here jumping like a toddler.

Igbos told you Buhari has nothing to offer the entire country, you called them haters and bitter. See where it got everyone.

I don't belong to any political party and was never interested in Atiku but Buhari pushed people to the wall. I would have even preferred Atiku play the role of Tinubu by fielding young smart dude but when we have no choice, what could we have done.

Where is the job, the industry? How can integrity bring this? How does integrity help the man on the street?

Trader moni? npower? That is rubbish. Create jobs and industries That will affect 5Million Nigerians and see even igbos that you call haters love Buhari beyond your imagination but I know that will never happen.

PDP is the cause of the problem we are facing because what is happening now is based on templates they created... But they were very carefully so that it doesn't affect the common man much.
[/s]Fool, you can only fool yourself and your fathers.

2 Likes

Re: Notice To All Yoruba People. by Gabriel004: 12:44pm On Feb 28, 2019
futurism:

Tah... My best friend is Yoruba, a Yoruba man is owing an igbo brother N2,000,000.He took loan on behalf of the man because he was good to him. That money has not been paid since 2017. But we are hopefully getting to the end.

All these lie lie people self. No be only 2,000,000. Na 50billion

1 Like

Re: Notice To All Yoruba People. by Shuku0kukobambi: 12:49pm On Feb 28, 2019
FriendNG:

Yet Buhari has not kill many on that? Because he did not continue to Abuja kaduna. He moved and start from Lagos. How many have he killed?

My dear, any sensible engineer will start such project from the costal area because it's primarily for movt of goods up north.

And I have never defend that and I dont like his silence on that either. But isn't same Osinbajo that's not happy when Buhari decided to act in the case of Cheif Justice?

You think Buhari would act on Onnoghen without Osinbajo and Sagay's advice? He knows he has first class law Profs by his side. I'm glad you are not happy with his silence on that because it affected the party e.g the IG that refused to go to Benue. Now Akume payed for that with his Senate seat.

How many rice fermers do you have in Ogun (just a state) compared to a region (of 7 states?)

By the time his tenure ends, who will remember rice farmers? I want something that everyone will use to be a legacy. Example Baro port, Lagos Ibadan rail, Itakpe-Ajaokuta-wari rail, airport terminal etc

So also there's more business needing railway to start from Lagos than the North. Common sense made them start from the West.
Re: Notice To All Yoruba People. by Gabriel004: 12:56pm On Feb 28, 2019
stephleena:

Hahaha.. we go dey observe dem from fence.. it will be so interesting to watch 2023.. I sincerely pray PDP, fields a northern candidate,while APC fields Osibanjo...
Then we will gladly watch them install their brother in Aso rock on their own.,for sure no northerner will leave his own brother for pastor Yemi Osibanjo...

How I wish this thread can be kept and resurface in 2023 just as that Yoruba marginalization thread during jonathan then. These igbo folks were laughing and some nasty things then, but when table turned, we did not see them on the thread again. I hope this one won't hide her wailing then, hope you will bold to wail like that one of your sisters on facebook. Hope you won't commit suicide then. This is the only thing una know how to do. Election comes, even pdp got more vote In southwest than southeast. Una power na to gather nairaland likes to console yourselves.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Notice To All Yoruba People. by Gabriel004: 1:00pm On Feb 28, 2019
stephleena:
They keep forcing themselves, on northerners. and the northerners are not afraid to tell u to ur face,that they don't like u...even making excuses for them..

Who cause una, with this type of inferiority complex?
Shut up, let your pdp feeds your northern slave masters. You will wail again.

2 Likes

Re: Notice To All Yoruba People. by Gabriel004: 1:09pm On Feb 28, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

Your head dey there.

But 2023, we are zoning Presidency to NW.
If you like, zone it to heaven. Atiku is currentlt cursing your race in his mind right now. Na nairaland likes una know how to gather. Hope all the likes you got from your fellow zombies have been added to Atiku vote and he has won.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Notice To All Yoruba People. by FriendNG: 1:18pm On Feb 28, 2019
Shuku0kukobambi:

My dear, any sensible engineer will start such project from the costal area because it's primarily for movt of goods up north.

Not only movement of Goods down north but also south. In 2016 cows where moved from northwest to Lagos via the old train. It will also be used to move perishable goods from the north to the South.

You think Buhari would act on Onnoghen without Osinbajo and Sagay's advice? He knows he has first class law Profs by his side. I'm glad you are not happy with his silence on that because it affected the party e.g the IG that refused to go to Benue. Now Akume payed for that with his Senate seat.

May be Sagay but obviously not Osinbajo because he said he is not happy with what happened. Except if he changes mind.

So also there's more business needing railway to start from Lagos than the North. Common sense made them start from the West.

Its politics that made them start from there. Sameway Jonathan starts from Kaduna thinking he will get northern votes.
Re: Notice To All Yoruba People. by Shuku0kukobambi: 1:26pm On Feb 28, 2019
FriendNG:

Not only movement of Goods down north but also south. In 2016 cows where moved from northwest to Lagos via the old train. It will also be used to move perishable goods from the north to the South.

May be Sagay but obviously not Osinbajo because he said he is not happy with what happened. Except if he changes mind.

Its politics that made them start from there. Sameway Jonathan starts from Kaduna thinking he will get northern votes.

Las Las, the rail project will continue and will be finished to the benefit of all. Also the anchor borrowers program too will extend all over the country and to all agricultural produce.

The bottom line is that APC must work hard to justify asking for another mandate in 2023 irrespective of who's on the ballot
Re: Notice To All Yoruba People. by futurism: 1:29pm On Feb 28, 2019
FriendNG:

I am a northerner so get out.
grin

Re: Notice To All Yoruba People. by futurism: 1:31pm On Feb 28, 2019
Gabriel004:
If you like, zone it to heaven. Atiku is currentlt cursing your race in his mind right now. Na nairaland likes una know how to gather. Hope all the likes you got from your fellow zombies have been added to Atiku vote and he has won.
what is this one saying?

Re: Notice To All Yoruba People. by BuhariAdvocate: 1:31pm On Feb 28, 2019
grin
Gabriel004:
[s][/s]Fool, you can only fool yourself and your fathers.
Re: Notice To All Yoruba People. by BuhariAdvocate: 1:33pm On Feb 28, 2019
futurism:
what is this one saying?
fake account user.

1 Like

Re: Notice To All Yoruba People. by FriendNG: 1:39pm On Feb 28, 2019
Shuku0kukobambi:

Las Las, the rail project will continue and will be finished to the benefit of all. Also the anchor borrowers program too will extend all over the country and to all agricultural produce.

The bottom line is that APC must work hard to justify asking for another mandate in 2023 irrespective of who's on the ballot

I hope they will finish it.
Re: Notice To All Yoruba People. by Shuku0kukobambi: 1:49pm On Feb 28, 2019
FriendNG:

I hope they will finish it.

I hope so too
Re: Notice To All Yoruba People. by futurism: 2:04pm On Feb 28, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
fake account user.
you can only deceive yourself

Re: Notice To All Yoruba People. by BuhariAdvocate: 2:57pm On Feb 28, 2019
futurism:
you can only deceive yourself
I repeat it again fake account user.
Re: Notice To All Yoruba People. by vision2050: 3:02pm On Feb 28, 2019
In as much i don't support Buhari reelection because I have my opinion that does not mean I lost my mind.

Nairaland is a forum full of tribalism bigotry, slowpoke and a lot of small children.

Igbo should not see Yoruba as perceive enemies, doing so we continue to cause disunity among us. Going by this election, sane Yoruba voted for PDP because we know Buhari fail in many areas, economy in shamble, hunger in the land and other evil atrocities done by Buhari Administration. But the election has come and gone, let look forward for the future, let forget about the past and look for the progress of our country.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Notice To All Yoruba People. by Obi1kenobi(m): 3:25pm On Feb 28, 2019
oyebanji44:
you're suffering from mentally deranged syndrome..western leaders aspired to gain followership with North west.The CPC saw the AC (dominant party in the west)as a paramount advocate for the the creation of the proposed party APC..

You basically said the same thing as me above, you doofus. grin That APC is a coalition between the AC and CPC in which both parties tried to use each other's regional advantages. That is very different from the buffoonish claim that APC is a "Yoruba party".

2 Likes

Re: Notice To All Yoruba People. by oyebanji44: 3:32pm On Feb 28, 2019
Obi1kenobi:

You basically said the same thing as me above, you doofus. grin That APC is a coalition between the AC and CPC in which both parties tried to use each other's regional advantages. That is very different from the buffoonish claim that APC is a "Yoruba party".
do you understand English
Re: Notice To All Yoruba People. by Amumaigwe: 4:59pm On Feb 28, 2019
Daviddson:
SoutheastFacts and Stephleena, can you both do yourself a favour and stop these unnecessary bitterness and hate, because you'll only hurt yourself in the process. Everyone is applauding Yoruba for voting PDP massively despite the fact that they have their son as VP candidate. But here you both are - bashing the same people. This is total madness and hate.

They voted PDP just because they no longer have any faith in their paper-weight prodigal son.
Re: Notice To All Yoruba People. by Amumaigwe: 4:59pm On Feb 28, 2019
Daviddson:
SoutheastFacts and Stephleena, can you both do yourself a favour and stop these unnecessary bitterness and hate, because you'll only hurt yourself in the process. Everyone is applauding Yoruba for voting PDP massively despite the fact that they have their son as VP candidate. But here you both are - bashing the same people. This is total madness and hate.

They voted PDP because they no longer have any faith in their paper-weight prodigal son.
Re: Notice To All Yoruba People. by Obi1kenobi(m): 5:13pm On Feb 28, 2019
oyebanji44:
do you understand English

Yes. Do you?

1 Like

Re: Notice To All Yoruba People. by SouthEastFacts: 5:15pm On Feb 28, 2019
Gabriel004:
It is your turn to run your mouth, after insulting us you will expect us to support Tinubu ticket abi?

2023 is just at the corner, but till then, let see who Buhari will favour more in this his government.

1 Like

Re: Notice To All Yoruba People. by raumdeuter: 5:17pm On Feb 28, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

It is your turn to run your mouth, after insulting us you will expect us to support Tinubu ticket abi?

2023 is just at the corner, but till then, let see who Buhari will favour more in this his government.

We dont need your support, Give your support to Peter Obigot

1 Like

Re: Notice To All Yoruba People. by SouthEastFacts: 5:25pm On Feb 28, 2019
schoolboij:

The problem with you is that you don't know that all the igbos in PDP combined cannot zone the PDP ticket to the NW. There are Yorubas in PDP and there are strong contenders from the SS. Even even the politicians from the NC and NE will not allow it to happen because they too have their own ambition. That's why I know you igbos are very dull. Secondus tenure will expire in 2022 and the post will be zoned to the north. In PDP constitution, the chairman and the presidential candidate position cannot come from the same zone.

So can you hold on to the post beyond 2022? Can you stop a northerner from being the chairman of the party, knowing that some have already positioned themselves ahead? I know you are just trying to console yourself. You are not even a politician to know how party politics work. I just gave you a hint to let you know how foolish you sound.

Can the igbos stop wike from contesting in 2023 or you think he doesn't have an ambition?

Ode.
Enjoy if this will make you to feel good?

Sorry, PDP ticket still remains in the NW and Chairmanship in the South, precisely SW. SS or SE VP I don't care but both us knows the region that is taking it.

Worry about how to reduce the massacre our NW/SS/SE ticket will give to your SW/NW ticket.
Re: Notice To All Yoruba People. by Amumaigwe: 5:25pm On Feb 28, 2019
SamNaijaboy:
Only the SE seem to want the North to continue. The SS have balls to stand-up for their rights as Southerners. So Mr. Owerri go somewhere to think about why you as an SouthEasterner wants to give your right to someone else now that its your turn to run. Gird your loins and fight for the ticket of the PDP with the SS!
APC ticket is for SW, that much I can tell you.
Unfortunately I suspect you know that SS will win SE to the ticket in PDP though they are the most recent southern zone to be president, so you are trying to run to the North to be VP to the same Fulanis you have been castigating since. A big shame

4+4+4+4 is a goal!!!

1 Like

Re: Notice To All Yoruba People. by SouthEastFacts: 5:27pm On Feb 28, 2019
raumdeuter:

We dont need your support, Give your support to Peter Obigot
Good, I will remind you people again of this when it comes.

NW 2023 is sacrosanct, no vulture will blackmail us from moving to Higher Level.

4+4+4+4

1 Like

Re: Notice To All Yoruba People. by SouthEastFacts: 5:28pm On Feb 28, 2019
Amumaigwe:

4+4+4+4 is a goal!!!
You are a prophet.
I and my family are for 4+4+4+4

1 Like

Re: Notice To All Yoruba People. by Gabriel004: 8:16pm On Feb 28, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

Tinubu does not need your useless support. Your support cannot win anybody presidency.
Re: Notice To All Yoruba People. by Gabriel004: 8:20pm On Feb 28, 2019
futurism:
what is this one saying?
Post picture from now till thy kingdom comes, buhari has won. And your obi will never be vp. Shameless slaves that abandoned their struggles for a Fulani master.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Notice To All Yoruba People. by BuhariAdvocate: 8:51pm On Feb 28, 2019
Amumaigwe:

They voted PDP because they no longer have any faith in their paper-weight prodigal son.
empty skull.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

We Are Taking Illorin And Offa With Us, North Dares Yoruba / Before The Ijaws Go To War With Nigeria. (a Must Read) / 20 Owners Of Richest Oil Blocks In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.