Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,189 members, 7,953,681 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:52 PM

Notice To All Yoruba People. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Notice To All Yoruba People. (8647 Views)

FFK Warns Tinubu, Lists All Yoruba Leaders That Have Been Betrayed By Fulanis / Buhari Issues Quit Notice To Ikpeazu, Declares Ogah Next Abia Governor (video) / All Yoruba Obas Are Useless Including Oba Of Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Notice To All Yoruba People. by SouthEastFacts: 10:01pm On Feb 27, 2019
5thElement:

Madam, you are rambling o. Take a deep breath. Atiku has lost. You need to deal with that fact. I don't know which 5% you're screaming upandan, hanty. Buhari won in most of the southwest states, Lagos, Ogun, Osun, Ekiti.

How many states did he win in the East?

Besides, your pseudo-joy (which we all know is fake anyway) shows you are a bad student of history. The Yorubas until recently have always been in the opposition. The only time they weren't in opposition was when APC won in 2015.

Yorubaland has always prospered and will always prosper irrespective of whatever government is in power.
Thanks for reminding us, you will be in opposition again.

Kafir Tinubu is a danger to national treasury. We will never allow him near our CBN vault.

9 Likes

Re: Notice To All Yoruba People. by futurism: 10:01pm On Feb 27, 2019
limeta:

With the patience of a lizard and the memory of an elephant
We in the south South 've a score to settle with the Yorubas
The pain of 2015
How you rubbish a perfect gentle man
it will be a dirty ... We are waiting. They are here saying we are pained... Lol. The North has made it clear. grin

6 Likes

Re: Notice To All Yoruba People. by futurism: 10:04pm On Feb 27, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

Kafir Tinubu is a danger to national treasury. We will never allow him near our CBN vault.
grin grin

Bros, easy. It took me a while to know what you were expressing and since then, I have been laughing.

AntiCorruption war must continue

5 Likes

Re: Notice To All Yoruba People. by Daviddson(m): 10:04pm On Feb 27, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

We Ndi Igbo were the first people that praise the Yorubas when the results were trickling in. We extend our hands first to them.

I was even surprised to see some SW monikers fighting Northern monikers here when they later started complaining.

But what did the vultures did, when they saw the results favoring Buhari they turned 360 degrees to attack us for voting the same Atiku they voted for, even opening mutiple threads calling us names just to be validated by the North.

But they forgot the North don't forgive treachery.

Yorubas think they are wise but they are not. Their treachery will be retired permanently 2023.

4+4+4+4
There's no treachery here. How can you use the opinion of 4 or 5 Nairalanders to judge a whole tribe? I have seen countless Yoruba monikers here in recent days speaking out for Atiku, so shelve this your hate and childish rants.
Re: Notice To All Yoruba People. by SouthEastFacts: 10:05pm On Feb 27, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
grin fashola is your next President.
Better than thief tinubu. I love Osibanjo but he is too docile for my liking. He can't protect our CBN from Tinubu's thieving hands.

If SW can field him, I am all for progress but will thief tinubu allow that?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Notice To All Yoruba People. by Nobody: 10:05pm On Feb 27, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

[s]Thanks for reminding us, you will be in opposition again.

Kafir Tinubu is a danger to national treasury. We will never allow him near our CBN vault.[/s]

Whenever your opinion matters in Nigerian politics, I'll let you know. In the meanwhile go some place quiet and think about this. The two times you've overwhelmingly supported a candidate, he lost woefully. Now, that's worth being sober about isn't it?

1 Like

Re: Notice To All Yoruba People. by stephleena(f): 10:06pm On Feb 27, 2019
Daviddson:
SoutheastFacts and Stephleena, can you both do yourself a favour and stop these unnecessary bitterness and hate, because you'll only hurt yourself in the process. Everyone is applauding Yoruba for voting PDP massively despite the fact that they have their son as VP candidate. But here you both are - bashing the same people. This is total madness and hate.
I've been hailing the sane electorates of southwest, they gave me pleasant surprises..and yes they are not on Nairaland.. because most of the ones here, are mc oloumo boys..

They are trying to lick the leprous foot of the Gambaris and still insult the igbos on top of it.

6 Likes

Re: Notice To All Yoruba People. by futurism: 10:06pm On Feb 27, 2019
5thElement:

You laugh online, them go to the secret of your room and mourn Atiku's loss. undecided
Mourn?

The North will get this one o...

Just wait. 2023 is not far, I swear. We must continue the Anticorruption war oo. As in, we must fight this war till 50 years... Una never see anything!

6 Likes

Re: Notice To All Yoruba People. by Nobody: 10:08pm On Feb 27, 2019
futurism:
Mourn?

The North will get this one o...

Just wait. 2023 is not far, I swear. We must continue the Anticorruption war oo. As in, we must fight this war till 50 years... Una never see anything!

What are you going on about? Can you calm down and be more coherent?

2 Likes

Re: Notice To All Yoruba People. by stephleena(f): 10:10pm On Feb 27, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

Hahahahaha.. no be small kafir!

5 Likes

Re: Notice To All Yoruba People. by SouthEastFacts: 10:13pm On Feb 27, 2019
Daviddson:
There's no treachery here. How can you use the opinion of 4 or 5 Nairalanders to judge a whole tribe? I have seen countless Yoruba monikers here in recent days speaking out for Atiku, so shelve this your hate and childish rants.
I was on official assignment for PDP in Lagos I knew what I saw.

We are also aware of what they did during the election, we are also aware of what they did when the results started trickling in.

Take it or leave it, SW 2023 will NEVER happen as long as thief Tinubu is on the ballot.

6 Likes

Re: Notice To All Yoruba People. by futurism: 10:13pm On Feb 27, 2019
5thElement:

What are you going on about? Can you calm down and be more coherent?
grin grin
Re: Notice To All Yoruba People. by SouthEastFacts: 10:16pm On Feb 27, 2019
stephleena:

I've been hailing the sane electorates of southwest, they gave me pleasant surprises..and yes they are not on Nairaland.. because most of the ones here, are mc oloumo boys..

They are trying to lick the leprous foot of the Gambaris and still insult the igbos on top of it.
Thank you my sister.

May you give birth to a twin like my wife just did. We are celebrating here in Enugu since Friday.

7 Likes

Re: Notice To All Yoruba People. by SouthEastFacts: 10:18pm On Feb 27, 2019
5thElement:

Whenever your opinion matters in Nigerian politics, I'll let you know. In the meanwhile go some place quiet and think about this. The two times you've overwhelmingly supported a candidate, he lost woefully. Now, that's worth being sober about isn't it?
In the mind of yorubas, Nigeria began in 2015. Why not count from 1958.

Anyway, we will try again with 4+4+4+4.

5 Likes

Re: Notice To All Yoruba People. by SouthEastFacts: 10:22pm On Feb 27, 2019
Ijeshaooduaman:

Do you ibos did not vote for MKO Abiola and he still won?
If you are sincere, you would have agreed that we gave 40% even though Torfa was running with an Igbo man.

When we voted massively for Shagari and the West for Awolowo why didn't you guys make him President?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Notice To All Yoruba People. by Nobody: 10:22pm On Feb 27, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

In the mind of yorubas, Nigeria began in 2015. Why not count from 1958.

Anyway, we will try again with 4+4+4+4.

Don't worry the pain will subside after the swearing in ceremony which I strongly advise you not to watch to prevent further heartbreak.

1 Like

Re: Notice To All Yoruba People. by SouthEastFacts: 10:23pm On Feb 27, 2019
futurism:

My brother I don laff die.... We must fight corruption I swear. We don't want any thief near our vault. grin
You are a patriot boss.

We say no to thieves.

5 Likes

Re: Notice To All Yoruba People. by stephleena(f): 10:24pm On Feb 27, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

Thank you my sister.

May you give birth to a twin like my wife just did. We are celebrating here in Enugu since Friday.
wooow ..congrats ..daddy ejima....

Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

1 Like

Re: Notice To All Yoruba People. by Nobody: 10:24pm On Feb 27, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

Thank you my sister.

Lol.

Well, congratulations.

I guess that's a fitting consolation. May God bless the new born.

1 Like

Re: Notice To All Yoruba People. by SouthEastFacts: 10:26pm On Feb 27, 2019
5thElement:

Don't worry the pain will subside after the swearing in ceremony which I strongly advise you not to watch to prevent further heartbreak.
Sorry, I am celebrating the birth of my twin boys here and we are also celebrating the birth of 4+4+4+4 Movement.

You used O to ge Movement sack Saraki, we will use it to retire thief Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Notice To All Yoruba People. by futurism: 10:27pm On Feb 27, 2019
Daviddson:
did you see the thread an igbo guy created praising and hailing the Yorubas for what they did in the election?

You see one thing with your brothers on nairaland is that no matter what an igbo man says, to them it is hate and bitterness.

Imagine what the OP did... When the smartest thing could have been to verify and check before if those accounts are true.

Igbos were warning everyone about the catastrophic mistake that may happen should buhari be allowed in 2015, you termed it hate and bitterness... We are done with 2015, went through it will millions hurt and bruised...

What you people often termed as hatred and bitterness can well be described as tough love. You people handle things calmly but not same for an igbo man.

I think it would be best to respect our differential temperament.

We are not good at saying things without hurting you but it doesn't mean we hate you.

At end of the day, everyone suffered for the mistake of 2015. If everything I have posted here plus screenshot is anything to go by, the next 4 years will not be easy o.

If una like call it hate again or propaganda... We will be here by 2023,

4 Likes

Re: Notice To All Yoruba People. by SouthEastFacts: 10:27pm On Feb 27, 2019
stephleena:
wooow ..congrats ..daddy ejima....
Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen
You are welcome.
Re: Notice To All Yoruba People. by BuhariAdvocate: 10:27pm On Feb 27, 2019
cheesy Tinubu have no interest in presidency he stated this countless times.
SouthEastFacts:

Better than thief tinubu. I love Osibanjo but he is too docile for my liking. He can't protect our CBN from Tinubu's thieving hands.

If SW can field him, I am all for progress but will thief tinubu allow that?

Re: Notice To All Yoruba People. by SouthEastFacts: 10:29pm On Feb 27, 2019
5thElement:

Lol.

Well, congratulations.

I guess that's a fitting consolation. May God bless the new born.
You are welcome. I am sure they will be proud of their Dad for helping to stall the installation of a thief over their commonwealth in 2023.

Thief Tinubu and his thieving establishment will never come near our treasury.
Re: Notice To All Yoruba People. by Nobody: 10:29pm On Feb 27, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

Sorry, I am celebrating the birth of my twin boys here and we are also celebrating the birth of 4+4+4+4 Movement.

You used O to ge Movement sack Saraki, we will use it to retire thief Tinubu.

Game on. I'll bet with you that your 4+7+9+0+8+76 movement won't last one month.

You think O To Ge was born on Nairaland, or Twitter or Facebook?

Quote me in a month's time and let's know how far.

2 Likes

Re: Notice To All Yoruba People. by Nobody: 10:30pm On Feb 27, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

You are welcome. I am sure they will be proud of their Dad for helping to stall the installation of a thief over their commonwealth.

OK. Now I'm confused.
Re: Notice To All Yoruba People. by SouthEastFacts: 10:30pm On Feb 27, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
cheesy Tinubu have no interest in presidency he stated this countless times.
Tinubu has interest in the Presidency.
Re: Notice To All Yoruba People. by SouthEastFacts: 10:32pm On Feb 27, 2019
5thElement:

OK. Now I'm confused.
Tinubu is a thief, I will contribute my quota to make sure he doesn't lay his thieving fingers on our treasury.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Notice To All Yoruba People. by SouthEastFacts: 10:35pm On Feb 27, 2019
5thElement:

Game on. I'll bet with you that your 4+7+9+0+8+76 movement won't last one month.

You think O To Ge was born on Nairaland, or Twitter or Facebook?

Quote me in a month's time and let's know how far.
We are not launching yet, we are packaging it for 2022.

Anyway, it is not all about Tinubu it has it own specific objective. Tinubu will only drive the sentiment.

3 Likes

Re: Notice To All Yoruba People. by stayreal: 10:36pm On Feb 27, 2019
Yoruba canaanites...please tell us what Buhari will accomplish in the next 4 years?

4 Likes

Re: Notice To All Yoruba People. by futurism: 10:37pm On Feb 27, 2019
5thElement:

You don't get it. Igbos don't care if they fail 1Million times. What they want is what they want.

You either provide that (progress, jobs, good economy, booming industry, cash flow) or fork off... It doesn't matter how many times they fail.

What do you think makes an Igbo move from his village to anywhere in Nigeria or the world. An igbo man is not afraid of failing.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dapo Abiodun: Ritual Killers Will Face The Wrath Of The Law / Don't You Forsee An Evolution Or Break-up Soon In Nigeria?? / Politicians Are Behind Crisis In Southern Kaduna - El-rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.