Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,021 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari (46166 Views)

Dimeji Bankole And Aisha Shinkafi Saidu Wedding Pictures / Landlord Ejects Friday Opurum, Traffic Warden Awarded By Governor Wike / George Moghalu: Igbos Didn’t Consider Implications Of Not Voting Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari by Onlinealaba(m): 11:42pm On Feb 27, 2019
atobs4real:

Just like the red caps human who are biting the fingers of the yorubas.
Pls how are the red caps biting the Yoruba ..sorry I don't involve in tribal post..cheers

2 Likes

Re: Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari by jaymee0(m): 11:43pm On Feb 27, 2019
Cheeryfeet:

It's a lie. Even on the judgment day those that denied God will also be sacked, simple. Even your Allah will support him on this one. Mumu people. Zombie.

Is he God?

You talk like you're God yourself.
You wet fit die anytime?
Keep it up.

1 Like

Re: Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari by Banter1(m): 11:44pm On Feb 27, 2019
Mkmoney:
Serves them right
sifia pai spoted lmao
Re: Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari by clemmonce(m): 11:45pm On Feb 27, 2019
Mkmoney:
Serves them right
you are correct. I will do the same thing myself. Nigeria is like a wife involve in a marriage overwhelmed with domestic violence. Every time the wife's family try to step in to issue to pick their daughter and leave the man or even deal with the man, the wife will say they should leave the man that he loves her... In this kind of situation what can the family do ?? Nothing. I personally I don comot my hand for naija matter.

6 Likes

Re: Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari by Mkmoney(m): 11:49pm On Feb 27, 2019
Banter1:
sifia pai spoted lmao
NEXT LEVEL=NO LEVEL

4 Likes

Re: Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari by tribalistseun: 11:53pm On Feb 27, 2019
bugggg:
He politically accommodated them in the first instance, not for the love, not for God.
he accommodated them cos Buhari have destroyed their life, but they decided to vote him. So they should go to sai baba house.

People need to suffer so that they will have sense by force

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari by shigoawesu(m): 11:54pm On Feb 27, 2019
Goddys:
I love this Shinkafi for this. I swear thunder go fire any Fulani beggar wey come to me for alms.

Since they chose suffering, let them suffer
So during OBJ, Yardua and GEJ time no begger n poverty abi
Re: Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari by babadeee(m): 11:54pm On Feb 27, 2019
kingemzy5:

You're all beating empty chest like you usually do.... oga how much be your pay per month
that is not your business I will do same thing too grin grin
Re: Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari by Nathan2016: 11:55pm On Feb 27, 2019
Rekeb:
Does it mean Kano people should eject the Igbos because they didn’t vote Buhari? This main is wicked, there is no other word to qualify him.

As much I think what the man did is legally right and morally wrong, you are now thinking like a FOOOOOL.

Is only in this country that useless folks like you threaten igbos that legally acquire lands and build house with their money, pay for house rent and shops and still get threaten.

Comparing both makes you look uneducated and foolish.

Nigeria constitution gives every nigerian a full right to live anywhere in Nigeria and excerise his rights. If you are not comfortable with it, go and ask for referandum on the igbos behalf and incase you are forgetting, majority of them want OUT

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari by AfonjaConehead: 11:55pm On Feb 27, 2019
Same as those unserioud Benue people

1 Like

Re: Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari by tribalistseun: 11:55pm On Feb 27, 2019
YakubuA:
Did you tell them that to vote your party is a precondition for you to provide shelter for them?

Well you have taken your decision and wait and see Allah shall provide what is better for them.

Fa Innama Al usri Yusrah. Innama Al usri Yusrah

Buhari doesn't give a fck about them, they should go and stay in the forest where they belong

2 Likes

Re: Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari by Goddys(m): 11:56pm On Feb 27, 2019
NEXT LEVEL accommodation for them will be at the gutter in Lagos. I overheard group of agberos who voted against Buhari swore to pursue them from under bridge where they sleep.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari by Nobody: 11:56pm On Feb 27, 2019
Rekeb:
Does it mean Kano people should eject the Igbos because they didn’t vote Buhari? This main is wicked, there is no other word to qualify him.
Is it kano people that is housing and feeding the Igbo's in Kano? bro you are funny

mind you, I am not an Igbo person but I had to quote this your comment

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari by davillian(m): 11:58pm On Feb 27, 2019
Mkmoney:
Serves them right
Abi o
They should goto aso rock and sleep there

2 Likes

Re: Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari by SirDrizzle: 11:59pm On Feb 27, 2019
If you give alms to the poor, do it for the sake of God not for eye service. If you people don't help them, God that created everyone will provide what we will eat

1 Like

Re: Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari by Ubenedictus(m): 11:59pm On Feb 27, 2019
Sopskyno:
To those shouting Charity and humanity should be considered first b4 any other thing....

Do u forget that Charity begins at home?? And who got help, help themselves first

To those shouting humanity.... Do this think of how many nigerians they'll will put in bad situation b4 selling their vote for #500/1000
I repeat.

anybody who conditions charity with an ultimatum is not doing charity but exploitation.

what they voted is their right, you should make them do otherwise just becos u are helping them
Re: Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari by robinsonmfon(m): 12:01am On Feb 28, 2019
sifiaa pain crew dey here o. lol. They should go to aso rock. Their brother will accommodate dem
Re: Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari by Nobody: 12:04am On Feb 28, 2019
prophetic69:

Now your sifia pains is about to escalate for four more years! Children of Satan from the South East

Child of a LovePeddler mother

3 Likes

Re: Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari by MrMoney55: 12:05am On Feb 28, 2019
thats th ebest news i have heard from the north for a long time

4 Likes

Re: Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari by osazsky(m): 12:07am On Feb 28, 2019
alizma:
before this election, if someone had asked to know why he accommodate those people, he would have said he was doing it for Allah but we can all see now that he was doing it for his personal gain.

was it allah dat caused d prob,these are prob we caused by ourselves so dont expect allah to come and clean ur mess after u messed up,serves them right,this is definately not a country it must b a zoo or a cage

8 Likes

Re: Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari by Goddys(m): 12:09am On Feb 28, 2019
shigoawesu:

So during OBJ, Yardua and GEJ time no begger n poverty abi

It is time for every person to take responsibility his or her voting decision. Taking responsibility is what all adults who are capable to take a decision do.

It's time for all including those beggars to take responsibility.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari by abbey621(m): 12:09am On Feb 28, 2019
I thought they said the election was igged in the North and people did not vote. So this man is admitting people actually voted for Buhari regardless of their benefactor. My people in the South hope you are learning from the Almajiris grin grin grin grin
Re: Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari by Homoviator: 12:12am On Feb 28, 2019
Charity is good, Humanity is better!

What happens when one denies oneself of humanity, you force it on them?

Simple logic, never bite the finger that feeds you. Since voting for Buhari is of utmost priority to them, let them move to the next level. Besides, you can eat you cake and have it. They have made a choice, and the man made his choice too.

Imagine a scenario where you worked hard to rescue a rape victim, only for the person to run back to the rapist....will you still go ahead and rescue her....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari by Ferrous(m): 12:16am On Feb 28, 2019
Yes... that serves them right. U can't be working for GT bank and be earning ur salary from the First Bank

1 Like

Re: Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari by futurism: 12:19am On Feb 28, 2019
alizma:
before this election, if someone had asked to know why he accommodate those people, he would have said he was doing it for Allah but we can all see now that he was doing it for his personal gain.

you can continue from where he stopped. Allah bless your kind heart.

Iranu

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari by fkj950ax(m): 12:23am On Feb 28, 2019
alizma:

You can't factually say he did it for personal gains. That's hearsay.
He also didn't say to you he did it for Allah.
They had issues which he blamed pmb for, and these people still went to camp with pmb.

1 Like

Re: Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari by harley88(m): 12:30am On Feb 28, 2019
stagger:

How many tribes in the Niger Delta do you see in Northern states begging? These beggars are a cancer that should be cut out from the roots! A real cancer! Every evening, you see them around several bank ATMs in Asokoro and other places in Abuja. Go to any mosque on Fridays and see them in numbers. They beg the rich muslims in those mosques who do not even look at them a second time, then they start begging passers-by and motorists.

They beg for money for 4 years, then go back to their area to be used to perpetrate these old brigade in power.

God punish devil a million times.

Never said begging was right. Are you angry at Northern beggars because they voted their preferred candidate or because they beg??

2 Likes

Re: Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari by harley88(m): 12:33am On Feb 28, 2019
sonature1:

Keep quiet...begging is a career in the north.
Those ones don't care about working because they depend on alms.
U don't use religion to threaten people...they decide who to give to and who not to
If u care so much, take them in and start feeding them.

How the Bleep is religion used to threaten anyone here Dont worry,las las una go dey alright. Next Level Things
Re: Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari by chiedozie198100: 12:36am On Feb 28, 2019
bugggg:
He politically accommodated them in the first instance, not for the love, not for God.

so what exactly did buhari do for them?

2 Likes

Re: Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari by omoadeleye(m): 12:40am On Feb 28, 2019
mehn, this election just made someone brutal, well i don't think am brutal my eyes is just exposed to some basic rights and truths, so let any helpee makes Buhari is helper

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Laetitia Dagan Naankang's Burial Photos / Full And Unredacted Case File Of Tinubu's Drug Money Seizure - David Hundeyin / Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.