Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari (46209 Views)

Dimeji Bankole And Aisha Shinkafi Saidu Wedding Pictures / Landlord Ejects Friday Opurum, Traffic Warden Awarded By Governor Wike / George Moghalu: Igbos Didn’t Consider Implications Of Not Voting Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari by Somerville: 11:24pm On Feb 27, 2019
AstralBody:
grin grin Very good! Shege! Bansaz! Iska!

Hahaha
Lwkmd

I can bet my two balls that you don't understand Hausa.

So make I teach you small.
It's #Shege, Banza dan iska.
That's bastard, useless somebody.

2 Likes

Re: Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari by Nobody: 11:25pm On Feb 27, 2019
alizma:
before this election, if someone had asked to know why he accommodate those people, he would have said he was doing it for Allah but we can all see now that he was doing it for his personal gain.

but his reasons are more than cogent enough to send the zombies out of his house..... I hate nonsense

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari by YakubuA: 11:26pm On Feb 27, 2019
Did you tell them that to vote your party is a precondition for you to provide shelter for them?

Well you have taken your decision and wait and see Allah shall provide what is better for them.

Fa Innama Al usri Yusrah. Innama Al usri Yusrah
Re: Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari by onnorrss: 11:26pm On Feb 27, 2019
Is Shinkafi really worthy to be a leader...before now, was he accommodating these people for humanity sake or for political gain? Is he not worst than the devil himself? God gave him the privilege to help this people by making him rich. God has not judged him for his sins. According to John 8:7... So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.. Matthew 7:1... Judge not, that you be not judged. May God have mercy on him.

2 Likes

Re: Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari by Oricha79(m): 11:27pm On Feb 27, 2019
For ejected them from his residence, surely almighty God has just picked their calls, watch out.

2 Likes

Re: Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari by bkool7(m): 11:27pm On Feb 27, 2019
Goddys:
I love this Shinkafi for this. I swear thunder go fire any Fulani beggar wet come to me for alms.

Since they chose suffering, let them suffer

What of whom you, beg from?

You and Shinkafi are birds of a feather.
You both lack leadership qualities
Re: Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari by mightyhazel: 11:27pm On Feb 27, 2019
Ladyteegarl:

U mean the #500 or maximum of #1000 given to them?
30 to 50 can pool their loot together and rent a room . everybody shd be seen to be making extra effort this next level

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari by sonature1: 11:28pm On Feb 27, 2019
BiafraIsFree:
Welcome development.

Others should emulate this man, all those voted for this evil APC and Fulani terrorist, they shall receive consequences of their stupidity.

The zoo is dead.

I personally, do not recognized Nigeria and Buhari as my government or president.

APC and Fulani political slaves in Biafraland, start packing(quit notice) now is yet to get dark.

All the Buhari's supporters in my land, take your quit notices.

Bia, kpachara anya gi.
It seems you didn't learn your lesson from the Egwu Eke
Gini n'eme di unu?!
Re: Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari by Ebbets: 11:28pm On Feb 27, 2019
See prove below

Re: Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari by asiga(m): 11:29pm On Feb 27, 2019
Una go wail forever and ever

US, UK, China etc all have accepted the results and sent in their congratulatory messages to our amiable President.

Wailers can continue wailing.
Re: Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari by sonature1: 11:31pm On Feb 27, 2019
harley88:
I see fools everywhere. You're all angry at a particular tribe because they'd voted their preferred choice of Candidate in a democratoc election. For all of you waiting for calamities to happen in the country so you can just say "I told you so", by God's grace and with the power of our working President elect, suck cases shall not rise.....Amen!!!
And for y'all shouting I'm not giving any northern beggar money again, it would be better to pray you dont get to a situation in your life where youd have to start begging.

Keep quiet...begging is a career in the north.
Those ones don't care about working because they depend on alms.
U don't use religion to threaten people...they decide who to give to and who not to
If u care so much, take them in and start feeding them.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari by tammie24: 11:31pm On Feb 27, 2019
Correct man!

2 Likes

Re: Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari by Mkmoney(m): 11:31pm On Feb 27, 2019
stagger:

Shey I talk am yesterday. I am not giving ONE DIME of my money to any almajiris or talakawas again. If care is not taken, I may even take it further in my businesses by sweeping off anyone I suspect of having any sympathies for this present govt.

It is high time people begin to take responsibility for their voting decisions. Already, I have taken off an APC sympathizer from my management team. The journey to take back our country subtly but surely starts now.
Nice one
Re: Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari by Zubbyemodi(m): 11:32pm On Feb 27, 2019
Mkmoney:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/zamfara-gov-candidate-ejects-idps-for-voting-buhari/amp/
oga please have mercy on them;you don't chase you goat out to be killed simply bc it ate your yam! This set of people are like goat,they behave and act like goat! Have pity on them

1 Like

Re: Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari by Goddys(m): 11:32pm On Feb 27, 2019
bkool7:

What of whom you, beg from?

You and Shinkafi are birds of a feather.
You both lack leadership qualities

I don't beg. I work for my sustenance. I'm not almajiri that are impoverished with a dunce brain

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari by prophetic69(m): 11:33pm On Feb 27, 2019
Mkmoney:
Serves them right

Now your sifia pains is about to escalate for four more years! Children of Satan from the South East
Re: Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari by koyeni(m): 11:33pm On Feb 27, 2019
Nawa ooo
Re: Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari by prophetic69(m): 11:33pm On Feb 27, 2019
AstralBody:
grin grin Very good! Shege! Bansaz! Iska!

Now your sifia pains is about to escalate for four more years! Children of Satan from the South East
Re: Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari by Sopskyno: 11:33pm On Feb 27, 2019
To those shouting Charity and humanity should be considered first b4 any other thing....

Do u forget that Charity begins at home?? And who got help, help themselves first

To those shouting humanity.... Do this think of how many nigerians they'll will put in bad situation b4 selling their vote for #500/1000
Re: Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari by prophetic69(m): 11:34pm On Feb 27, 2019
Heffalump:
Yes, since they prefer sufferness cheesy

Re: Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari by prophetic69(m): 11:35pm On Feb 27, 2019
Karatum:
They should carry their mats and plates and move to Aso Rock so the person they voted for can house them. Bunch of ungrateful twats

Re: Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari by Evercurious(f): 11:35pm On Feb 27, 2019
Re: Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari by prophetic69(m): 11:36pm On Feb 27, 2019
BiafraIsFree:
Welcome development.

Others should emulate this man, all those voted for this evil APC and Fulani terrorist, they shall receive consequences of their stupidity.

The zoo is dead.

I personally, do not recognized Nigeria and Buhari as my government or president.

APC and Fulani political slaves in Biafraland, start packing(quit notice) now is yet to get dark.

All the Buhari's supporters in my land, take your quit notices.

Re: Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari by kenny714433(m): 11:36pm On Feb 27, 2019
I didn't want to comment. But I must say that's a very good step taken. Congrats Sani, and I hope everyone emulate your step.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari by atobs4real(m): 11:37pm On Feb 27, 2019
Onlinealaba:
lol they never respected the wish of their host that's the main reason is just like biting the hand that fed you
Just like the red caps human who are biting the fingers of the yorubas.
Re: Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari by sircrabo: 11:37pm On Feb 27, 2019
THEY DON'T DESERVE HELP. THEY HAVE CONTINUALLY SOLD THEIR VOTES TO THEIR SLAVE MASTERS FOR MONEY JUST ENOUGH TO BUY A CIGARETTE OR GUM TO GET HIGH ON. WITH N20,000 INVESTMENT IN THE NORTHERN ALMAJIRIS, YOU CAN BUY UP TO 100 VOTES.

LET THEM STAY IN THEIR HUTS WHILE BH FEASTS ON THEM

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari by Evercurious(f): 11:37pm On Feb 27, 2019
alizma:
before this election, if someone had asked to know why he accommodate those people, he would have said he was doing it for Allah but we can all see now that he was doing it for his personal gain.

No qualms. At least he has done his part. Let the government they voted for take up their responsibility...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari by Mkmoney(m): 11:37pm On Feb 27, 2019
prophetic69:

still atikulating go and kill yourself grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari by bendike: 11:38pm On Feb 27, 2019
TroubleMaker47:
There is a sayin in ogbo that no matter what good u do to a criple, when he wants to leave, he will still show u his dirty yansh! (E boyenre madu ike')
Lol. Deep. Very deep. Can't stop laughing grin
Re: Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari by bkool7(m): 11:38pm On Feb 27, 2019
Goddys:

I don't beg. I work for my sustenance. I'm not almajiri that are impoverished with a dunce brain
We all beg from God so shut ur hypocritically arrogant mouth

Re: Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari by ThothHermes: 11:39pm On Feb 27, 2019
Xisnin:
Shinkafi is a hero.

This is the only way to redeem Nigeria.
There should be a consequence for every bad electoral decision.
Free launch mindset must be destroyed.

Nairalanders who send money to newly created monikers should stop it immediately,
as we will end up condoning bad behaviors.

I have taken some hard decisions myself.
If we want changes in the future, electorates must feel their choice.
What about the southern youths who could not be bothered to get their PVC and vote?

What should be the consequences of their actions?

1 Like

Re: Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari by onnorrss: 11:41pm On Feb 27, 2019
God help us all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Refused To Collect Suya Wrapped With Tinubu's Picture On It (Video) / New Naira Notes: Protest In Ilorin, Kwara State (Photos) / Police And INEC Officials Pull Their Shoes Off To Cross Flooded Area In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.