Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari (46208 Views)

Dimeji Bankole And Aisha Shinkafi Saidu Wedding Pictures / Landlord Ejects Friday Opurum, Traffic Warden Awarded By Governor Wike / George Moghalu: Igbos Didn’t Consider Implications Of Not Voting Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari by okomonny(m): 9:59am On Feb 28, 2019
We have lost sense of community. Without political gain this man cannot help the needy. Those celebrating the ejection, remember that no condition is permanent
Re: Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari by Nobody: 10:12am On Feb 28, 2019
47hitman:

He's in sifia pains and sharing the sifia pains.
A wailer wailing upon helpless group of people.

4+4 is a goal

Lol. How is he in sifia pains? At least he can feed his family and his community for the next four years. Can the IDPs say the same?

You're a slowpoke.smiley
Re: Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari by Banter1(m): 10:19am On Feb 28, 2019
Mkmoney:
NEXT LEVEL=NO LEVEL
sifia pain, pele
Re: Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari by mechanics(m): 10:26am On Feb 28, 2019
Eyah, nawa o, the man no try at all.
Re: Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari by Sleekjunior(m): 10:28am On Feb 28, 2019
Re: Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari by prophetic69(m): 10:44am On Feb 28, 2019
BiafraIsFree:

If I ask you to tell the meaning of "south east" you won't know.

I am from Mbo in Biafraland.

Ex boy of Maritime Academy, I will not say much of my credentials. I am not a jobless, we are watching you all the zoo slaves. You all will bleed. Table must turn in favour of IPOB freedom.

Kill your self....hahahahaha e dey pain u ooo
Re: Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari by prophetic69(m): 10:46am On Feb 28, 2019
Karatum:

Child of a LovePeddler mother

Re: Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari by prophetic69(m): 10:50am On Feb 28, 2019
Mkmoney:

still atikulating go and kill yourself grin

E dey pain u ooook...hahahahaha 4+4=?
Re: Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari by BiafraIsFree: 10:53am On Feb 28, 2019
A
Yareema22:

You see your life,this is how you will start this nonsense hiding behind your keyboard and when Arewa Youths threaten your people with quit notice,you will still come here and start wailing and crying and condemning people for something you started. I know as a fact that there are more Igbos in the North with a large concentration of business than there are Hausas in the South,and it is your people that will suffer the must if what you are saying should happen.
I think it is about time we forget about the outcome of the elections and move forward...what do we stand to gain by dwelling on something that has come and gone?...I think we should all join hands and move our country forward. This we can only achieve by living peacefully with one another irrespective of our tribe,region, religion or political affliations.

Every right thinking human being know that the north and the Eastern territory can't be together in peace.

Stop deceiving yourself that Nigeria will be one, when in reality injustices being committed against Biafra and her indigenous people on daily basis.

Any Igbo person refuses to relocating his/her businesses to their motherland are stupid and foolish.

If Arewa terrorist like, let them do as they wish with them.
Yoruba your fake unity slogan is no working.

Zoo is dead.

Lord Mazi Nnamdi Kanu have this to ask you.

Please answer if you really serious of one useless Nigeria propagandist.

1 Like

Re: Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari by ocelot2006(m): 10:54am On Feb 28, 2019
harley88:
I see fools everywhere. You're all angry at a particular tribe because they'd voted their preferred choice of Candidate in a democratoc election. For all of you waiting for calamities to happen in the country so you can just say "I told you so", by God's grace and with the power of our working President elect, suck cases shall not rise.....Amen!!!
And for y'all shouting I'm not giving any northern beggar money again, it would be better to pray you dont get to a situation in your life where youd have to start begging.

" suck cases"?
Re: Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari by Nobody: 10:58am On Feb 28, 2019
prophetic69:

See this mugu o! No be only pain, na headache. Abeg run along
Re: Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari by MrBONE2(m): 11:33am On Feb 28, 2019
kingemzy5:
Abeg please can someone ask him how he want to win zamfara when it's the same IDP's that will come out and decide this man fates.........
some people are not just wise playing politics
I tell you my brother grin
Re: Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari by prophetic69(m): 11:46am On Feb 28, 2019
Karatum:

See this mugu o! No be only pain, na headache. Abeg run along

IPOB wh0re go and die....reply when u get to hell gate....lesBian
Re: Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari by Nobody: 1:34pm On Feb 28, 2019
prophetic69:

IPOB wh0re go and die....reply when u get to hell gate....lesBian

still better than ur asahw0 mother that gives free pussy to drunk men. Bastard son of a thousand fathers
Re: Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari by prophetic69(m): 3:01pm On Feb 28, 2019
Karatum:

still better than ur asahw0 mother that gives free pussy to drunk men. Bastard son of a thousand fathers

Lol, is that how ur mother behaves? Thought as much, no wonder

Re: Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari by ayomidegambari(m): 7:49pm On Feb 28, 2019
bishopkay:

Baba shut up your dirty mouth there. If you no get sense to type, save your borrowed data! Humanity my foot does the fool who is impostor president elect have humanity in him?

This man did very well. Since they love to suffer by voting a man who signifies backwardness and incompetence, let them go back to the streets!

If e too pain you, take a trailer and go and pack them from the streets and house them! After all its next level tinz abi? Sai baibai
k
Re: Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari by Okooooooooooooo: 5:03am On Mar 01, 2019
Oju4190:
Soooo what is ur headache.Na ur killing. Busybody
see poo wey u spit for mouth the killings will be on ur household u go know how sweet it it
Re: Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari by dfrost: 5:55am On Mar 01, 2019
donbrowser:

P.S. I am yoruba

On Nairaland, you don't tell people where you from. If you say you are Igbo,they will tag you Afonja-Igbo imposter. If you say, you are Yoruba, they will tag you Igbo.

So my brother don't bother. Most people here are frustrated, mentally retarded, bigots, religious fanatics and racists.
Re: Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari by donbrowser(m): 7:06am On Mar 01, 2019
dfrost:

On Nairaland, you don't tell people where you from. If you say you are Igbo,they will tag you Afonja-Igbo imposter. If you say, you are Yoruba, they will tag you Igbo.

So my brother don't bother. Most people here are frustrated, mentally retarded, bigots, religious fanatics and racists.
My post was anti-hausa and the guy will believe I'm Igbo even though what I said is the truth.
Re: Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari by Ladyteegarl: 10:20am On Mar 02, 2019
mightyhazel:
30 to 50 can pool their loot together and rent a room . everybody shd be seen to be making extra effort this next level
So, 30-50 people can pool their loot together, rent a room and stay there together? Ha! Which way Na??
Re: Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari by mightyhazel: 10:32am On Mar 02, 2019
Ladyteegarl:

So, 30-50 people can pool their loot together, rent a room and stay there together? Ha! Which way Na??
yes,they can. if they cant,..the zamfara philantropist will know,...from their actions.
Re: Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari by 47hitman(m): 11:00am On Mar 02, 2019
kneehighbootz:

Lol. How is he in sifia pains? At least he can feed his family and his community for the next four years. Can the IDPs say the same?

You're a slowpoke.smiley

Know that our choice has become your choice, wailer

'Asa-Jailer' song now
"Am talking to you wailer, stop calling me a prisoner...."

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Refused To Collect Suya Wrapped With Tinubu's Picture On It (Video) / New Naira Notes: Protest In Ilorin, Kwara State (Photos) / Police And INEC Officials Pull Their Shoes Off To Cross Flooded Area In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.