Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,995 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

Poultry Farming - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Poultry Farming (3078 Views)

Poultry Farming Business Plan In Nigeria PDF 2020 / Poultry Farming Guide !!! / Invest Now On Poultry Farming And Make Your Returns Without Stress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Poultry Farming by rockh2065: 9:54am On Feb 28, 2019
POULTRY FARMING FOR BEGINNERS

Following a poultry farming for beginners guide will help you a lot for setting up your new poultry farming business. As poultry farming has already proven to be lucrative business, so you may be willing to start a farm for your new source of income. In broad, poultry farming means raising various types of domestic birds commercially for the purpose of meat, eggs and feather production. But here we are describing poultry farming for beginners guide about chickens. Chicken’s products are among the major source of animal protein, aside from beef, pork and fish. And chickens are already an integral part of human life. Small scale poultry production fulfill the animal nutrition demand for a family. But large scale or commercial basis poultry farming offer an opportunity for the people to earn big amount of money. That’s why there are many poultry farms out there. Poultry farming is a suitable business for the people who are passionate about livestock farming, keeping birds and who are comfortable with farm life. Poultry farming is a highly profitable business if you can run it properly under acceptable methods and conditions conducive for the birds.

Poultry Farming For Beginners

Actually each type of farming business follows specific operational principles for making good profit. And when such principles are ignored by the farm management system, it results in serious loses. So before starting, it is wise to learn more about the business. Take some time and try to understand why most of the poultry farmers make good profits and some of them fail. Some of the farmers, especially beginners have been forced out of the business when they could not operate it properly and thus lose money. Successful poultry farming business is involved with lot of works and it’s easy at the same time. But it’s not a lazy man’s business. You have to do everything timely and perfectly according to a plan. However, here we are trying to discuss details about poultry farming for beginners.

How to Start the Business

Follow the step by step process for starting your new poultry farming business. Starting a poultry farming business is easy and involved with lots of regular work at the same time. Here we are tying to include all details you will need for the business.
Have Your Investment Ready
Poultry farming requires investment. You can arrange the money by your own or you can apply for bank loan. Both govt. and non-govt. bank loans are available for starting poultry farming business. You should contact your desired bank for the loan process. As a beginner, you should start with a minimum number of birds which will cost you pretty less money.
Production Type
First of all determine the production type of your poultry farm. You can raise broiler chickens for meat production purpose and choose layers if you want to produce eggs commercially. You can also start your poultry farm for selling poultry products and breeding stocks directly to your local customers. Determine your production purpose, select proper poultry breeds according to your desired production and go for the detailed planning.

Re: Poultry Farming by rockh2065: 10:19am On Mar 01, 2019
how to start a successful poultry farming
Re: Poultry Farming by rockh2065: 10:40am On Mar 02, 2019
How To Start A Lucrative Poultry Farming Business In Nigeria (Comprehensive Guide)
Re: Poultry Farming by rockh2065: 12:30pm On Mar 03, 2019
Top 5 Reasons Why Poultry Farming is so Lucrative in Nigeria

Re: Poultry Farming by rockh2065: 10:16am On Mar 04, 2019
poultry farming has proven to be a very lucrative business not only in Nigeria but all over the world.
start your own poultry farm and benefits fanancially
Re: Poultry Farming by rockh2065: 10:37am On Mar 06, 2019
I earn N400,000 Monthly From Poultry Farming business, start your pig farming you too can earn more to cather your needs, ask me how
Re: Poultry Farming by rockh2065: 12:20pm On Mar 07, 2019
Ever thought of investing in a lucrative business with minimum risk? Commercial POULTRY farming might just be the business for you.
Re: Poultry Farming by rockh2065: 10:55am On Mar 09, 2019
Commercial large scale poultry production systems
Re: Poultry Farming by rockh2065: 3:30pm On Mar 12, 2019
Poultry keeping, if done well, can be a lucrative venture. Local poultry keeping in Nigeria is currently not enough to satisfy the demand of poultry products in the market. The business has become one of the finest chances of making a decent amount of money over a short timeframe
Re: Poultry Farming by rockh2065: 11:02am On Mar 14, 2019
What you need to know before starting poultry farming
follow this guide:

Re: Poultry Farming by ogawisdom(m): 3:05pm On Mar 14, 2019
Internet farmers are here again grin

1 Like

Re: Poultry Farming by rockh2065: 3:11pm On Mar 14, 2019
ok
Re: Poultry Farming by rockh2065: 9:40am On Mar 15, 2019
First of all determine the production type of your poultry farm. You can raise broiler chickens for meat production purpose and choose layers if you want to produce eggs commercially. You can also start your poultry farm for selling poultry products and breeding stocks directly to your local customers.
Re: Poultry Farming by rockh2065: 8:36am On Mar 16, 2019
looking for a targeted niche for your poultry farming business?
Re: Poultry Farming by rockh2065: 9:36am On Mar 22, 2019
Poultry farming is an interesting business opportunity in
Re: Poultry Farming by rockh2065: 11:14am On Mar 23, 2019
ok
Re: Poultry Farming by alexowoade: 11:40am On Mar 25, 2019
How much is the minimum that one can start with
Re: Poultry Farming by rockh2065: 2:36pm On Mar 25, 2019
CHAT ME ON WHATSAPP 08039454675
Re: Poultry Farming by rockh2065: 2:38pm On Mar 25, 2019
WHATSAPP 08039454675
Re: Poultry Farming by rockh2065: 7:48am On Mar 26, 2019
step to step guide line on how to start Poultry farming
Re: Poultry Farming by rockh2065: 7:54am On Mar 27, 2019
How to start poultry farming business in Nigeria - you can make 400000 per day in poultry farming business

Re: Poultry Farming by rockh2065: 11:52am On Mar 30, 2019
Professional and Advisory Support 08039454675

Board of directors: Production Manager, Marketing Manager and Administrative Manager which are part of the owner of the Private Limited Liability Company
Re: Poultry Farming by rockh2065: 7:58pm On Mar 31, 2019
Agriculture matters to the future of development.
Re: Poultry Farming by rockh2065: 8:01am On Apr 01, 2019
. Agriculture can be a gold mine for young entrepreneurs
Re: Poultry Farming by rockh2065: 10:58pm On Apr 01, 2019
Five Reasons Why Youth Should Choose Agriculture
Re: Poultry Farming by rockh2065: 10:30am On Apr 02, 2019
What type of career do you aspire to have? Do you want to be an artist, a business person, or a policymaker?

Or, have you ever wanted to become a farmer? I would not be surprised if you said no.

When weighing career choices, many young people in the developing world tend to shy away from agriculture. I, too, once found myself disenchanted by the small villages and rice fields I grew up seeing every day. As the conventional belief goes, agriculture means an archaic lifestyle and a future with limited opportunities for youth.
Re: Poultry Farming by rockh2065: 11:47am On Apr 03, 2019
But I later learned I was wrong. Plenty of evidence shows us that agriculture provides youth a viable way to harvest success and grow a sustainable future. In other words, I believe youth can, and should, choose agriculture. Here are five reasons:
Re: Poultry Farming by rockh2065: 10:14am On Apr 04, 2019
Agriculture is up to four times more effective than other sectors in reducing poverty. Increasingly, the world is counting on agriculture to produce more nutritious food for — and improve the livelihoods of — a booming population, especially the poor. What could be more meaningful than being part of a proven solution to such a critical challenge?
Re: Poultry Farming by rockh2065: 9:08am On Apr 05, 2019
. Agriculture can be a gold mine for young entrepreneurs.
Re: Poultry Farming by rockh2065: 11:52am On Apr 06, 2019
happy saturday
Re: Poultry Farming by rockh2065: 12:34pm On Apr 07, 2019
are you looking forward to start your poultry farming?
Re: Poultry Farming by rockh2065: 7:31am On Apr 09, 2019
Poultry farming is a very profitable business to start and make money

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nairaland Investment Platform A Scam? / How Can I Open A CSCS Acount And What's The Cost. / Top 5 Investments To Consider In 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.