Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,465 members, 7,812,425 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:09 PM

Nairalanders, please advice A Fresh Graduate Going For NYSC This Year - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders, please advice A Fresh Graduate Going For NYSC This Year (761 Views)

My Girlfriend Refused To Abort Somebody Advice A Comrade / Nairalanders Please Help Me Quit Masturbation / My Ex Want Me To Disflower Her, Should I? advice a brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders, please advice A Fresh Graduate Going For NYSC This Year by OluwasureGig: 10:07am On Feb 28, 2019
good morning nairalanders. I happen to be among those that'll be going for service once the batch A list comes out.
please I need your advise regarding NYSC , one needs all the information he/she can gather to get by in this "very" difficult country, I know there are thousands of nairalanders here that have served our great nation and any admonition, suggestions and assistance you can render is highly welcomed.

lalasticlala please move to frontpage so the thread can get alot of contributions and views so that others can learn too
Thank you
Re: Nairalanders, please advice A Fresh Graduate Going For NYSC This Year by sukhothai: 10:10am On Feb 28, 2019
1. Keep away from women. They are the fastest lane to a man's down fall.. Especially broke bitches

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, please advice A Fresh Graduate Going For NYSC This Year by OluwasureGig: 10:11am On Feb 28, 2019
sukhothai:
1. Keep away from women. They are the fastest lane to a man's down fall.. Especially broke bitches
thanks bro . I'll do just that
Re: Nairalanders, please advice A Fresh Graduate Going For NYSC This Year by tripplephi: 10:12am On Feb 28, 2019
AVOID BEING LOOSE WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX

SAVE, SAVE, SAVE, I say again pls SAve

do good certifications e.g NSE, PROJECT MANAGEMENT

get SKILLED UP.... 3 months is enough to learn a skill... so learn 3-4 and be good in them

DO NOT FORGET TO HAVE FUN.... GOOD FUN.

GO FOR INTERVIEWS.. lots of INTERVIEWS... so you can either get a good JOB early or you can stop being a NOVICE with professional job interviews

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, please advice A Fresh Graduate Going For NYSC This Year by Mmlanrehh(m): 10:19am On Feb 28, 2019
Save: If you other source of income coming from related family or small business , you should save your monthly allawe
Opposite Sex: The ball is in your court you can decide to stay far from them or keep a few as friends.

In camp to reduce stress and all that, you should probably join the NYSC band. Strokes are easy to learn

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, please advice A Fresh Graduate Going For NYSC This Year by OluwasureGig: 10:20am On Feb 28, 2019
tripplephi:
AVOID BEING LOOSE WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX

SAVE, SAVE, SAVE, I say again pls SAve

do good certifications e.g NSE, PROJECT MANAGEMENT

get SKILLED UP.... 3 months is enough to learn a skill... so learn 3-4 and be good in them

DO NOT FORGET TO HAVE FUN.... GOOD FUN.

GO FOR INTERVIEWS.. lots of INTERVIEWS... so you can either get a good JOB early or you can stop being a NOVICE with professional job interviews
thanks .what kind of skill will you advise bro
Re: Nairalanders, please advice A Fresh Graduate Going For NYSC This Year by OluwasureGig: 10:22am On Feb 28, 2019
Mmlanrehh:
Save: If you other source of income coming from related family or small business , you should save your monthly allawe
Opposite Sex: The ball is in your court you can decide to stay far from them or keep a few as friends.

In camp to reduce stress and all that, you should probably join the NYSC band. Strokes are easy to learn
bless you bro
Re: Nairalanders, please advice A Fresh Graduate Going For NYSC This Year by Mmlanrehh(m): 10:24am On Feb 28, 2019
OluwasureGig:

bless you bro
a

Bless you too
Re: Nairalanders, please advice A Fresh Graduate Going For NYSC This Year by tripplephi: 10:36am On Feb 28, 2019
hmmm
That is a question only you can answer o
I DO NOT KNOW YOU, YOUR HOBBIES, LIKES OR DISLIKES.... MOST OF ALL I DO NOT KNOW YOUR PURPOSE IN LIFE.

Those are the key factors to consider before choosing a course in universty, or even choosing a skill to learn.

else if you choose a skill because you hear it is popular or it is in HIGH demand and your personality is not in sync with such skill, it will be torment.

So do some soul searching and find your core. Then choose. If the skill is not being offered in your NYSC CAMP or STATE chapter then use your NYSC year to research and get mentors on it.

I celebrate u
OluwasureGig:

thanks .what kind of skill will you advise bro
Re: Nairalanders, please advice A Fresh Graduate Going For NYSC This Year by jeff1607(m): 11:23am On Feb 28, 2019
OluwasureGig:
good morning nairalanders. I happen to be among those that'll be going for service once the batch A list comes out.
please I need your advise regarding NYSC , one needs all the information he/she can gather to get by in this "very" difficult country, I know there are thousands of nairalanders here that have served our great nation and any admonition, suggestions and assistance you can render is highly welcomed.

lalasticlala please move to frontpage so the thread can get alot of contributions and views so that others can learn too
Thank you

all I can say is

save save save, avoid those destiny killers, spend less
Re: Nairalanders, please advice A Fresh Graduate Going For NYSC This Year by Fidelismaria: 11:40am On Feb 28, 2019
Stay away from secondary school girls just in case you get posted there

I wouldn't wanna come across a thread by you saying "help me I'm falling in love with a 15yr old ss2 in my class"

I wouldn't wanna read that

Stay bless bro

4 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, please advice A Fresh Graduate Going For NYSC This Year by mastermaestro(m): 12:41pm On Feb 28, 2019
Open your spiritual eyes, you could meet your perfect match (wife) on camp. Speaking from experience. Spend time on drawing life plans because it is just one very brief year. In the blink of an eye you will be back to face the real world.

Don't return home without a useful plan. It would be a failed one year period if you came back without a concrete sketch of how you want your life to be.

If you want a job, start applying four to five months into service year. Learn a skill. Be spiritual too. Build your spiritual stamina this one year.

Come back a totally improved, developed and equipped person.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, please advice A Fresh Graduate Going For NYSC This Year by Nobody: 1:49pm On Feb 28, 2019
Y’all are just saying trash.

OP Goan fuvk pvssies o!!! Dem yakpa there. If you know what’s up though.
Re: Nairalanders, please advice A Fresh Graduate Going For NYSC This Year by Nobody: 1:54pm On Feb 28, 2019
OluwasureGig:

thanks bro . I'll do just that

Use the one year to learn a skill you can fall back on. Labor market seems to be saturated at the moment with unemployed graduates, some with Masters and PhD.
Re: Nairalanders, please advice A Fresh Graduate Going For NYSC This Year by Satan66(m): 1:55pm On Feb 28, 2019
Save your monthly income.
You can still follow the opposite sex and Fvck them(only reason why we men follow) but be mindful of the ones you choose.
MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS, Don't go poking your nose or spreading rumors about!
Spend little but not too little cash and most importantly MAKE CONNECTIONS, a senator son or daughter could be there, You could befriend her and boom, You're employed with a huge salary!
Re: Nairalanders, please advice A Fresh Graduate Going For NYSC This Year by OluwasureGig: 2:27pm On Feb 28, 2019
mastermaestro:
Open your spiritual eyes, you could meet your perfect match (wife) on camp. Speaking from experience. Spend time on drawing life plans because it is just one very brief year. In the blink of an eye you will be back to face the real world.

Don't return home without a useful plan. It would be a failed one year period if you came back without a concrete sketch of how you want your life to be.

If you want a job, start applying four to five months into service year. Learn a skill. Be spiritual too. Build your spiritual stamina this one year.

Come back a totally improved, developed and equipped person.
thank you very much sir, this piece was very helpful but I think I'm way too young to get married. I just hit 24 this month. thanks again
Re: Nairalanders, please advice A Fresh Graduate Going For NYSC This Year by OluwasureGig: 2:30pm On Feb 28, 2019
Satan66:
Save your monthly income.
You can still follow the opposite sex and Fvck them(only reason why we men follow) but be mindful of the ones you choose.
MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS, Don't go poking your nose or spreading rumors about!
Spend little but not too little cash and most importantly MAKE CONNECTIONS, a senator son or daughter could be there, You could befriend her and boom, You're employed with a huge salary!
thank you sir but I donor come to this life to just fvck the opposite sex na,shuu!
Re: Nairalanders, please advice A Fresh Graduate Going For NYSC This Year by Headlesschicken(m): 2:31pm On Feb 28, 2019
grin Stay away from Nigerian gals, especially d broke ones, n try as much as possible to learn any handwork n be good at it,cos 1 of d tinx u would learn during yuh youth service is that Nigerian education system,x a big wash...
Re: Nairalanders, please advice A Fresh Graduate Going For NYSC This Year by Satan66(m): 2:45pm On Feb 28, 2019
OluwasureGig:

thank you sir but I donor come to this life to just fvck the opposite sex na,shuu!
The word *can* was used for a reason.
Re: Nairalanders, please advice A Fresh Graduate Going For NYSC This Year by Tajbol4splend(m): 2:56pm On Feb 28, 2019
Take seriously your SAED program

(1) (Reply)

The History Of Slay Queens And Why You Shouldn't Adopt It If You Are Still Alive / 3 Ways To Make Nigerian Women Want YOU / Banker Quits Bank To Sell Pencils In The Streets And Makes More Money (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.