Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,404 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

Call Tinubu To Order, Bode George Tells Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Call Tinubu To Order, Bode George Tells Buhari (31077 Views)

Please Call Tinubu To Order, Dele Momodu Tells President Buhari / PDP Won't Suffer If You Leave, Bode George Tells Governor Wike / Bode George Tells Junaid Mohammed His Utterances Unbecoming Of A Statesman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Call Tinubu To Order, Bode George Tells Buhari by anonymous1759(m): 10:24am On Feb 28, 2019
Lajet:
LAGOS – FORMER Deputy National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Chief Bode George, Wednesday, cautioned National Leader of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu against what he described as THE harassment of Igbo residents in Lagos.

In a statement George frowned at the recent use of thugs and hired urchins and low-lives allegedly
used to harass and unleash mayhem on the people of the South East in Lagos describing it “reprehensible, condemnable, sickening and very dangerous.” The statement reads: “This clearly ill-advised jungle justice on fellow Nigerians whose offense is basically the fact that they voted according to their conscience is capable of provoking a reprisal attack and a greater cataclysm that may graduate into a fury that no one would be able to control.

“Since yesterday I have been talking to various stakeholders from the South East to be restrained and calm and not to let the unfortunate incident widen into another violent scenario that may consume the nation itself. “I am appealing to President Buhari to call Bola Tinubu to order lest his reckless penchant of mobilizing thugs against all perceived enemies does not ricochet into the tragedies of 1962 and 1963 which eventually triggered the Nigerian Civil war.

“Lagos is a mini Nigeria. It is the most accommodating and the most friendly entity in the Nigerian space. We welcome everyone with vivid embrace and with sincerity of purpose. We are the Nigerian melting pot, encouraging traders and various merchants to bring their gods for sale. We do not discriminate. If we had discriminated against Tinubu himself, he could never have risen to the level of relevance which he has achieved today in our Lagos. “We need peace in Lagos. We do not need hired hands sponsored to disrupt business activities of fellow Nigerians.”

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/02/call-tinubu-to-order-bode-george-tells-buhari/

Mr bode George is hitting the polity with hate speech, your words are so biased... I don't support violence... But the best words to use is to ask Buhari to caution Lagos state political Parties both Apc and Pdp have thugs.. And lastly the thugs harasses everyone not just the igbos as you speak... You're just looking for support from Igbos by blaming Tinubu that's all you're not sincere.

5 Likes

Re: Call Tinubu To Order, Bode George Tells Buhari by IjebuWarrior: 10:24am On Feb 28, 2019
hopevalley:
Yes, Tinubu should be called to other. Lagos is a no man’s land. Ibo people have right here. Click on the link on my signature to know how to export products to foreign countries and make millions of naira as profit.

I'm no Tinubu fan but, @ the bolded! angry

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Call Tinubu To Order, Bode George Tells Buhari by Igbokid: 10:25am On Feb 28, 2019
hopevalley:
Yes, Tinubu should be called to other. Lagos is a no man’s land. Ibo people have right here. Click on the link on my signature to know how to export products to foreign countries and make millions of naira as profit.
Osu losers

6 Likes

Re: Call Tinubu To Order, Bode George Tells Buhari by naturalwaves: 10:25am On Feb 28, 2019
Eberex:
Everything that has a beginning surely has end. Shebi Saraki don see him own? When Tinubu own come, e go clear for him eyes too. Its only a question of time.
You take every jargon you see someone spew so seriously. How is Bode George's claim true?

2 Likes

Re: Call Tinubu To Order, Bode George Tells Buhari by blowjob: 10:26am On Feb 28, 2019
EVIL PEOPLE DOIN BAD THINS,AND TRYING TO BLACKMAIL TINUBU grin grin grin grin grin

TINUBU IS INNOCENT

WICKED NIGGAS,TRYING TO SCORE CHEAP POPULARITY

APC IS TAKING LAGOS STATE.

SAI BABA BUHARI

4 Likes

Re: Call Tinubu To Order, Bode George Tells Buhari by norriswood(m): 10:27am On Feb 28, 2019
hopevalley:
...u must be insane...stupid ipig ..go to kano ND tell them kano is no man's land... animals in human skin

7 Likes

Re: Call Tinubu To Order, Bode George Tells Buhari by Muscomide: 10:27am On Feb 28, 2019
hannysur8:
Can any Yoruba community in Igbo land go against the wish Igbo leaders in any of there state

What is this one saying? Since when did Tinubu's self interest become the wish of the generality of Yorubas. Abi eleriibu ni ele yi ni?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Call Tinubu To Order, Bode George Tells Buhari by BabaRamota1980: 10:28am On Feb 28, 2019
Lajet:
LAGOS – FORMER Deputy National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Chief Bode George, Wednesday, cautioned National Leader of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu against what he described as THE harassment of Igbo residents in Lagos.

In a statement George frowned at the recent use of thugs and hired urchins and low-lives allegedly
used to harass and unleash mayhem on the people of the South East in Lagos describing it “reprehensible, condemnable, sickening and very dangerous.” The statement reads: “This clearly ill-advised jungle justice on fellow Nigerians whose offense is basically the fact that they voted according to their conscience is capable of provoking a reprisal attack and a greater cataclysm that may graduate into a fury that no one would be able to control.

“Since yesterday I have been talking to various stakeholders from the South East to be restrained and calm and not to let the unfortunate incident widen into another violent scenario that may consume the nation itself. “I am appealing to President Buhari to call Bola Tinubu to order lest his reckless penchant of mobilizing thugs against all perceived enemies does not ricochet into the tragedies of 1962 and 1963 which eventually triggered the Nigerian Civil war.

“Lagos is a mini Nigeria. It is the most accommodating and the most friendly entity in the Nigerian space. We welcome everyone with vivid embrace and with sincerity of purpose. We are the Nigerian melting pot, encouraging traders and various merchants to bring their gods for sale. We do not discriminate. If we had discriminated against Tinubu himself, he could never have risen to the level of relevance which he has achieved today in our Lagos. “We need peace in Lagos. We do not need hired hands sponsored to disrupt business activities of fellow Nigerians.”

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/02/call-tinubu-to-order-bode-george-tells-buhari/

Tinubu is indigeneous to Lagos than a "George". I dont know any Idile called George in Lagos. Listen to a settler cautioning a son of the soil about accomodation. grin

6 Likes

Re: Call Tinubu To Order, Bode George Tells Buhari by naturalwaves: 10:28am On Feb 28, 2019
Lajet:

The diary of a sore loser!

4 Likes

Re: Call Tinubu To Order, Bode George Tells Buhari by GoodGodmykeeper(m): 10:28am On Feb 28, 2019
hmmm
check my signature
Re: Call Tinubu To Order, Bode George Tells Buhari by Dchampion65: 10:28am On Feb 28, 2019
I was all this while waiting for BG comments. You are welcome sir. We will pass your message of goodwill to Jagaban.
Re: Call Tinubu To Order, Bode George Tells Buhari by phase1: 10:31am On Feb 28, 2019
hannysur8:
Can any Yoruba community in Igbo land go against the wish Igbo leaders in any of there state

Yorubas have a right to vote whom they want and have been doing so in IMO, Anambra, Enugu without rancour. You won't thugs like Oluomo threatening Yoruba voters in Onitsha and Nnewi.

Thiefnubus should rein in his illiterate thugs in Lagos, lest he sets this country on fire by starting an ethnic war.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Call Tinubu To Order, Bode George Tells Buhari by Rosay15(f): 10:32am On Feb 28, 2019
ItzBIM:
I’m already hearing rumours that Tinubu is likely to be the next president. Is this true ?
.. Bro, no be rumour oh.. Nah confirmed, why do u think he and those Yoruba's celebrities support buhari the second term?. Watch out for 2023 cus bubu 4yrs go soon waka..
Re: Call Tinubu To Order, Bode George Tells Buhari by olagbola45(m): 10:32am On Feb 28, 2019
faithfull18:
I tell you, it was planned. Easterners weren't allowed to vote in Lagos.

Face your data business

Can igbo allow Yoruba vote in d east?

Can yoruba b allowed into governance in d east?

Just don't split spoiled milk

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Call Tinubu To Order, Bode George Tells Buhari by Presidentail189(m): 10:33am On Feb 28, 2019
Stfu bode George

Check my signature to migrate to canada
Re: Call Tinubu To Order, Bode George Tells Buhari by Charly68: 10:33am On Feb 28, 2019
TheGreenLand:
So it is now that Tinubu is killing igbos, the same state he governed for 8 years and he showed nothing but love to them, even making them commissioners in his cabinet.
He was known as a pacesetter for that all over the nation.
But this loser and thief called Bode George is looking for sympathy, and he knows he will definitely get it from the stupid, morons and pigs that have no brains of their owns, he know how much they love jumping to conclusions, just like those pigs commenting above already.
Foolish morons.
. These men are misguided and can't be pleased ,let Bode George be deceiving them there..Tinubu made them commissioner which can never happen in their states but they have now taken that for granted and want to become the landlord..what an insolence ..

6 Likes

Re: Call Tinubu To Order, Bode George Tells Buhari by ndidibabe(f): 10:35am On Feb 28, 2019
ItzBIM:
I’m already hearing rumours that Tinubu is likely to be the next president. Is this true ?
Sure things..

1 Like

Re: Call Tinubu To Order, Bode George Tells Buhari by oginnade: 10:35am On Feb 28, 2019
Bode George is seeking again a very Cheap support. Where are his facts? The brainwashed parties too will start seeing them as thr messiahs. Fools!!!! PDP change ur soiled name and the entire institution
Re: Call Tinubu To Order, Bode George Tells Buhari by laurel03(m): 10:36am On Feb 28, 2019
wuta:
Good morning my fellow nairalanders please help a brother my name is Abraham Paul I need your assistance to raise 10K to buy a master's degree form at ABU Zaria which it will be closed in 3days time
My bank account is 0027417411 GTB
Thanks and God bless you all
PhD form nko... U better go hustle with ur Bsc. You that don't have money to obtain only form how will you pay for school fees.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Call Tinubu To Order, Bode George Tells Buhari by Heffalump(m): 10:36am On Feb 28, 2019
Iyajison:
This Tinubu of a guy is another major problem in Nigeria...

He and Buhari are the same. Check their background and what they believe in
Re: Call Tinubu To Order, Bode George Tells Buhari by Goke7: 10:38am On Feb 28, 2019
The igbos keep allowing pdp use them to play chess in Lagos Politics and they will never learn, trust me they will be resisted until they stay within their boudaries

8 Likes

Re: Call Tinubu To Order, Bode George Tells Buhari by faithfull18(f): 10:39am On Feb 28, 2019
olagbola45:

Face your data business

Can igbo allow Yoruba vote in d east?

Can yoruba b allowed into governance in d east?

Just don't split spoiled milk
What are you saying I can register for my PVC anywhere I choose and vote for the candidate of my choice too.
What are you guys scared of. The election that took place last Saturday was between two northerners majorly. So, what's the rationale behind hired thugs going to Igbo dominated areas to prevent them from voting.

Then, this tribal thing has not helped Nigeria and it won't help her.

1 Like

Re: Call Tinubu To Order, Bode George Tells Buhari by sammirano: 10:40am On Feb 28, 2019
Eberex:
Everything that has a beginning surely has end. Shebi Saraki don see him own? When Tinubu own come, e go clear for him eyes too. Its only a question of time.

You don't understand the concept of power. Tinubu is the man behind the curtains.
Re: Call Tinubu To Order, Bode George Tells Buhari by ebony2011(m): 10:40am On Feb 28, 2019
Tinubu 2023
Re: Call Tinubu To Order, Bode George Tells Buhari by oginnade: 10:41am On Feb 28, 2019
Bode George is seeking again a very Cheap support. Where are his facts? The brainwashed parties too will start seeing them as thr messiahs. Fools!!!! PDP change ur soiled name and the entire institution
Heffalump:

He and Buhari are the same. Check their background and what they believe in
Re: Call Tinubu To Order, Bode George Tells Buhari by parklamson: 10:41am On Feb 28, 2019
Tinubu is too soft with Igbos. He should pay them in their coin. Are Igbo people accommodating? How many Igbo governors have Yoruba or other tribe as mere special adviser not to talk of been elected under political parties? Igbo cant dictate for us in Lagos or else we will chase them into lagoons

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Call Tinubu To Order, Bode George Tells Buhari by Eberex(m): 10:43am On Feb 28, 2019
naturalwaves:

You take every jargon you see someone spew so seriously. How is Bode George's claim true?

Because i was a witness
Re: Call Tinubu To Order, Bode George Tells Buhari by lomprico(m): 10:43am On Feb 28, 2019
zlantanfan:
Lol.

Another impending defeat loading in lagos.

Why are PDP so full of overrated politicians from bode George, saraki, ffk, obj, kwankwanso, sule lamido, atiku, sambo etc?

Why are u attacking igbos?
Re: Call Tinubu To Order, Bode George Tells Buhari by Oyindidi(f): 10:43am On Feb 28, 2019
wuta:
Good morning my fellow nairalanders please help a brother my name is Abraham Paul I need your assistance to raise 10K to buy a master's degree form at ABU Zaria which it will be closed in 3days time
My bank account is 0027417411 GTB
Thanks and God bless you all
Who you vote for?
Re: Call Tinubu To Order, Bode George Tells Buhari by lomprico(m): 10:44am On Feb 28, 2019
hannysur8:

And what is d yoruba wish?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Video Of Olisah Metuh's Collapse In Court Emerges (watch) / Photo Of A Gun Wielding Female Soldier In The North / Ajimobi Dances After Winning His Wife In A Ludo Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.