Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,030 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

Call Tinubu To Order, Bode George Tells Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Call Tinubu To Order, Bode George Tells Buhari (31092 Views)

Please Call Tinubu To Order, Dele Momodu Tells President Buhari / PDP Won't Suffer If You Leave, Bode George Tells Governor Wike / Bode George Tells Junaid Mohammed His Utterances Unbecoming Of A Statesman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Call Tinubu To Order, Bode George Tells Buhari by sleemomymy: 11:43am On Feb 28, 2019
PDP AND THEIR EXPIRED TACTICS. AFTER A HEAVY DEFEAT IN THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION, IT IS TIME TO BLACKMAIL TINUBU ABI. THIS CAN'T TAKE YOU ANY WHERE.

1 Like

Re: Call Tinubu To Order, Bode George Tells Buhari by Kuyo: 11:48am On Feb 28, 2019
hannysur8:
Can any Yoruba community in Igbo land go against the wish Igbo leaders in any of there state

Shut up your mouth go and do that nonsense in osun state we will not tolerant that nonsense in lagos state

Bode George Quote

If we had discriminated against Tinubu himself, he could never have risen to the level of relevance which he has achieved today in our Lagos
Re: Call Tinubu To Order, Bode George Tells Buhari by PRINCEVICKEY: 11:49am On Feb 28, 2019
send ur bvn and atm card number ......that will ease internet transfer to ur acc... do it asap...

wuta:
Good morning my fellow nairalanders please help a brother my name is Abraham Paul I need your assistance to raise 10K to buy a master's degree form at ABU Zaria which it will be closed in 3days time
My bank account is 0027417411 GTB
Thanks and God bless you all
Re: Call Tinubu To Order, Bode George Tells Buhari by IDUNMOTA(m): 11:51am On Feb 28, 2019
hopevalley:
Yes, Tinubu should be called to other. Lagos is a no man’s land. Ibo people have right here. Click on the link on my signature to know how to export products to foreign countries and make millions of naira as profit.
For you to say Lagos is no man Land. Oni jere oja e, you will never profit. It was yoruba ppl that brought Zik from Ghana to become a member of NCNC. Go back and read your history boy. Can you ppl allow yoruba person to make it among you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Call Tinubu To Order, Bode George Tells Buhari by picowire: 11:53am On Feb 28, 2019
want ever you do today wait for your own tomorrow,the world is turning around were all made of sad
Re: Call Tinubu To Order, Bode George Tells Buhari by shekauvsbuhari: 12:02pm On Feb 28, 2019
hannysur8:
Can any Yoruba community in Igbo land go against the wish Igbo leaders in any of there state
Dark age dweller.
Re: Call Tinubu To Order, Bode George Tells Buhari by fredoooooo: 12:04pm On Feb 28, 2019
Time to differentiate between the son of the soil and the bastards in Lagos ... let the game begin angry

1 Like

Re: Call Tinubu To Order, Bode George Tells Buhari by shekauvsbuhari: 12:04pm On Feb 28, 2019
porthouse7:
igbos sud go home, or stay away frm lagos politics
and stay away from Lagos tax too.

1 Like

Re: Call Tinubu To Order, Bode George Tells Buhari by raumdeuter: 12:08pm On Feb 28, 2019
shekauvsbuhari:
and stay away from Lagos tax too.

Stay away from west completely
Re: Call Tinubu To Order, Bode George Tells Buhari by MYHUBBY: 12:09pm On Feb 28, 2019
Tinubu deserve any vote apathy he's getting at the state level because he brought this to himself

which kind mumu play liberal politics at the detriment of his people.

in Igbo land you won't find Yoruba in their civic service talk less of politics but here they flock local govt, state civic service and parties just because of constitution redress

Ambode was about to cut this people off Lagos diligently you started fighting him. the better you influence the 9th house of assembly to redress this useless liberal electoral law the better for you

nonsense
Re: Call Tinubu To Order, Bode George Tells Buhari by MyGeneration(m): 12:15pm On Feb 28, 2019
I won't believe until I start seeing bombs and gun shots.

And State of emergency is declared in Lagos.

To all foreign investors out there the east and the Niger delta is safe, you can see for yourself the regions with violence.

We over here in the south south and east are open for business

2 Likes

Re: Call Tinubu To Order, Bode George Tells Buhari by YabaLeftist: 12:26pm On Feb 28, 2019
wuta:
Good morning my fellow nairalanders please help a brother my name is Abraham Paul I need your assistance to raise 10K to buy a master's degree form at ABU Zaria which it will be closed in 3days time
My bank account is 0027417411 GTB
Thanks and God bless you all

Id0t, go and tell Buhari to give you money. I know you and your ilk voted for that demon.

Beggarly ab0kis everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Call Tinubu To Order, Bode George Tells Buhari by lekbel09(m): 12:30pm On Feb 28, 2019
hopevalley:
Yes, Tinubu should be called to other. Lagos is a no man’s land. Ibo people have right here. Click on the link on my signature to know how to export products to foreign countries and make millions of naira as profit.
God punish that mouth of yours, am not in support of the violence but you saying that lagos is nomans land is punishable by death
Re: Call Tinubu To Order, Bode George Tells Buhari by Isiokpukpu(m): 12:32pm On Feb 28, 2019
hannysur8:
Unfortunately for you, igbos don't bow to one man. One man can not Lord over a community in igbo land talk more of a state. It's in our culture for every one to have opinion over the happenings within their communities. So our visitors are free to make decisions, they owe no one loyalty as regard to their personal life
Re: Call Tinubu To Order, Bode George Tells Buhari by Emmafe(m): 12:37pm On Feb 28, 2019
Gryffindor:

for hw much??
Re: Call Tinubu To Order, Bode George Tells Buhari by Born2Breed(f): 12:44pm On Feb 28, 2019
Lajet:
LAGOS – FORMER Deputy National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Chief Bode George, Wednesday, cautioned National Leader of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu against what he described as THE harassment of Igbo residents in Lagos.

In a statement George frowned at the recent use of thugs and hired urchins and low-lives allegedly
used to harass and unleash mayhem on the people of the South East in Lagos describing it “reprehensible, condemnable, sickening and very dangerous.” The statement reads: “This clearly ill-advised jungle justice on fellow Nigerians whose offense is basically the fact that they voted according to their conscience is capable of provoking a reprisal attack and a greater cataclysm that may graduate into a fury that no one would be able to control.

“Since yesterday I have been talking to various stakeholders from the South East to be restrained and calm and not to let the unfortunate incident widen into another violent scenario that may consume the nation itself. “I am appealing to President Buhari to call Bola Tinubu to order lest his reckless penchant of mobilizing thugs against all perceived enemies does not ricochet into the tragedies of 1962 and 1963 which eventually triggered the Nigerian Civil war.

“Lagos is a mini Nigeria. It is the most accommodating and the most friendly entity in the Nigerian space. We welcome everyone with vivid embrace and with sincerity of purpose. We are the Nigerian melting pot, encouraging traders and various merchants to bring their gods for sale. We do not discriminate. If we had discriminated against Tinubu himself, he could never have risen to the level of relevance which he has achieved today in our Lagos. “We need peace in Lagos. We do not need hired hands sponsored to disrupt business activities of fellow Nigerians.”

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/02/call-tinubu-to-order-bode-george-tells-buhari/

This is a ploy to scare voters next Saturday.
I pity these thugs being used.

Voters were caught unaware last Saturday by thugs and one was still dealt with.

The next one the thugs should prepare for worst, coz everyone will be coming out that day prepared.

Everyone has the right to vote their choice and any slight intimidation will be met with a more brutal retialation.
Re: Call Tinubu To Order, Bode George Tells Buhari by princegeo(m): 12:45pm On Feb 28, 2019
Yoruba people claiming Lagos that the Igbos made what it is today

Fools
How may of Yoruba ppl get a story building in the east
Una mind no reach am Na
Nwanne Igbo Amaka

Gbankiti�����
Re: Call Tinubu To Order, Bode George Tells Buhari by vince2016(m): 12:49pm On Feb 28, 2019
goshen26:

True

A guy called a radio station xday, and narrated how registered for PVC in May last year, in ome of the LGAs in lagos, and was told to come for it in November. He went for like thirty times with no result. When a guy saw him coming always he called him out, asked his name, on hearing igbo-like name, the guy told him that he can't get it, that it is on record that he has collected it.

This is not democracy!!!

I am a Yoruba, and I live in lagos

So what exactly are you insinuating with this stupid narrative on this issue at hand. Moronic Yoruba you are!!!

1 Like

Re: Call Tinubu To Order, Bode George Tells Buhari by Isiokpukpu(m): 12:49pm On Feb 28, 2019
olagbola45:

Face your data business

Can igbo allow Yoruba vote in d east?

Can yoruba b allowed into governance in d east?

Just don't split spoiled milk
My brother nobody is stopping you from relocating to the east and contest for any elective position of your choice.
It takes a fearless man to go out of his comfort zone to a new land and conquer.
In my town there a lot Yorubas who are doing very well. They have not been threatened by anyone and nobody tell them who to vote and who not to vote. Easterners don't live under the shadow of one man.
Re: Call Tinubu To Order, Bode George Tells Buhari by SirBunky85(m): 12:59pm On Feb 28, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Dear Bode George,

The demon you're reporting to is more notorious than the expired milk called Tinubu.
Kindly relax and watch how these two miscreants will end, It won't be long.

Yours sincerely,
Jason.
u might even leave d face of the earth before pmb and tinubu
Re: Call Tinubu To Order, Bode George Tells Buhari by asunmoGGMU(m): 1:02pm On Feb 28, 2019
TheGreenLand:
So it is now that Tinubu is killing igbos?
Thes state he governed for 8 years and he showed nothing but love to them,
even making them commissioners in his cabinet.
He was known as a pacesetter for that all over the nation.
But this loser and thief called Bode George is looking for sympathy, and he knows he will definitely get it from the stupid, foolish morons and pigs that have no brains of their owns, he know how much they love jumping to conclusions, just like those pigs commenting above already.
Foolish morons.

I million likes for all of u

God bless you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Call Tinubu To Order, Bode George Tells Buhari by Isiokpukpu(m): 1:05pm On Feb 28, 2019
Goke7:

The igbos need to stay within their boundaries bro and they will be fine. No one supports violence or thuggery but their excesses are becoming overbearing and they know it
Insecurity is one thing i noticed in mind of every yoruba man that has been shouting igbos this igbos that. What are you afraid of. Go out of your comfort zone and experience the world in general, out of fear you say no. While in that your comfort zone which is your papa house you are still shouting like a kid who just had a nightmare. Igbos are never a threat to anyone. Their only is crime is that they succeed in every environment they find themselves. If i may ask what boundaries are you talking about, aren't igbos Nigerians anymore?. Please is it a crime for igbos who are Nigerians to exercise their constitutional right in Nigeria?.
Re: Call Tinubu To Order, Bode George Tells Buhari by asunmoGGMU(m): 1:05pm On Feb 28, 2019
Simbrixton:
i am yoruba please lets stop saying that we just need unity in Yorubaland not too much rants we can start by institutionalising Town Hall meetings

Town Hall meeting for what? If the Igbos don't stay within their boundaries, they will not find it funny. We have tolerated their nonsense enough.
Re: Call Tinubu To Order, Bode George Tells Buhari by anonymous1759(m): 1:09pm On Feb 28, 2019
Kuyo:

Shut up call your master tinubu to order

Why are you Angry pig After failing to do your homework, you'll be crying wolf and hating people. Instead of PDP mofos to go out and mobilize the Grassroots to vote they're doing media campaign it's like you guys have still not learnt your lessons from Saturday's elections... Tinubu is busy trying to align in Oyo state this one is here blaming him for thuggery. Make una continue wailers...

1 Like

Re: Call Tinubu To Order, Bode George Tells Buhari by deomelo: 1:13pm On Feb 28, 2019
Oloshi ex convict, agbaya a ko ti le ta.
Re: Call Tinubu To Order, Bode George Tells Buhari by Simbrixton(m): 1:16pm On Feb 28, 2019
asunmoGGMU:

Town Hall meeting for what? If the Igbos don't stay within their boundaries, they will not find it funny. We have tolerated their nonsense enough.
online platforms is not as strong as de centralised cells and town hall meetings
Re: Call Tinubu To Order, Bode George Tells Buhari by raumdeuter: 1:16pm On Feb 28, 2019
princegeo:
Yoruba people claiming Lagos that the Igbos made what it is today

Fools
How may of Yoruba ppl get a story building in the east
Una mind no reach am Na
Nwanne Igbo Amaka

Gbankiti�����
Go and make Aba and leave Lagos alone

1 Like

Re: Call Tinubu To Order, Bode George Tells Buhari by ogunsbanjul(m): 1:19pm On Feb 28, 2019
No amount of allegations or propaganda or words will make Yoruba deny,disown,reject or hate our own son Tinubu who has being accomodating,employing , eating, wining, supporting, feeding and fixing politically all tribes irrespective of wherever they come from and be supporting another. Bode george is playing a political death game thinking he can get Lagos state through his self acclaimed friends from the region he claimed Tinubu is using his boys to fight. Let him(Bode George) ask Akeredolu what is happening in Ondo state today because Akeredolu married YOMIRI (as always called by our Housa lovely people) woman, today the state house is controlled by the woman through his people. We Yoruba can never tolerate it. I will advise our accomodated friends popularly called YOMIRI to remember Lagos is not theirs, they only come to live, work, feed their family, invest, go back to where they came from and not to take-over. If taking-over is what they have as their main AGENDA, it will not work. We should wait and see who will lose.

1 Like

Re: Call Tinubu To Order, Bode George Tells Buhari by Kuyo: 1:20pm On Feb 28, 2019
anonymous1759:

Why are you Angry pig After failing to do your homework, you'll be crying wolf and hating people. Instead of PDP mofos to go out and mobilize the Grassroots to vote they're doing media campaign it's like you guys have still not learnt your lessons from Saturday's elections... Tinubu is busy trying to align in Oyo state this one is here blaming him for thuggery. Make una continue wailers...

Shut up pig
Re: Call Tinubu To Order, Bode George Tells Buhari by Simbrixton(m): 1:21pm On Feb 28, 2019
Isiokpukpu:

Insecurity is one thing i noticed in mind of every yoruba man that has been shouting igbos this igbos that. What are you afraid of. Go out of your comfort zone and experience the world in general, out of fear you say no. While in that your comfort zone which is your papa house you are still shouting like a kid who just had a nightmare. Igbos are never a threat to anyone. Their only is crime is that they succeed in every environment they find themselves. If i may ask what boundaries are you talking about, aren't igbos Nigerians anymore?. Please is it a crime for igbos who are Nigerians to exercise their constitutional right in Nigeria?.
i am yoruba and I live outside Yorubaland without igbos dere would be less bigotry in yoruba land discrimination on the basis of ethnicity in companies and many problems will vanish if the Igbos feel so different from yoruba and can't integrate with us why can't the federal government build a mega city similar to lagos in the Eastern region and they stay there we all want peace you guys should think about this before relocation why not stay in portharcout or edo or delta after all an igbo man is the governor of delta if the urhobo are comfortable with you guys why not stay there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Boko Haram Attacks Soldiers & LGA Administrator In Borno, Injure Soldiers / President Buhari Appoints New Aides For First Lady, Aisha / Kogi 2019: Crowd Welcomes Yahaya Bello To His Hometown (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.