Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,128 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Call Tinubu To Order, Bode George Tells Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Call Tinubu To Order, Bode George Tells Buhari (31139 Views)

Please Call Tinubu To Order, Dele Momodu Tells President Buhari / PDP Won't Suffer If You Leave, Bode George Tells Governor Wike / Bode George Tells Junaid Mohammed His Utterances Unbecoming Of A Statesman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Call Tinubu To Order, Bode George Tells Buhari by BigIyanga: 1:23pm On Feb 28, 2019
hannysur8:
Can any Yoruba community in Igbo land go against the wish Igbo leaders in any of there state
STFU. 2 fulanis contested! 2 yoruba-heavily dominated states voted for Atiku, Even in Lagos, over 40% of voters (yorubas inculded) voted for Atiku. Why singling out Igbos?? Nigeria can never be a great nation with followers and leaders like you.

1 Like

Re: Call Tinubu To Order, Bode George Tells Buhari by spaceacademy(m): 1:27pm On Feb 28, 2019
Yoruba's are awake now

1 Like

Re: Call Tinubu To Order, Bode George Tells Buhari by Isiokpukpu(m): 1:48pm On Feb 28, 2019
Joyrise:

This is the problem of the Igbos. How dear you say Lagos is a no mans land. This is the reality the Igbos need to live with. Lagos is Yoruba land and not in the SE/SS or North. So you don't come to another man's and and take control of their political relevance. Nobody can do that in your SS/SE or North. Don't bring your foolishness to the open and say Lagos is no man's land. Bode never gave Tinubu any chance God took him to that level. Igbos can not decide who rules the state as a governor. We rather use our means and get it our way

Bro every right thinking man knows that Lagos is a yoruba land. Igbos can never fight over lagos with the Yorubas that is why once an igbo man dies he is ferried down to the east for burial. No igbo man despite the number of his properties in lagos will like to be buried in lagos. This issue of no man land was a child of spirit of hustling which igbos use to encourage their fellow igbo men to hustle hard. It is a reminder that Lagos is a hustling ground and doesn't belong to any of them. If you own something you don't need anyone to tell you that same thing belong you.

However, you are wrong when you say igbos can't decide who rule Lagos state. First, they are Nigerians and the law permit them to do so. Also that same law permit them to contest for any elective position in Lagos state. Secondly they live and operate their business in Lagos and pay their taxes to the Lagos State government, therefore have every right to vote or be voted for in any elective position in Lagos State. Threats doesn't scare average igbo man. In fact they love threats and competition because it bring the best in them. The more you threatened them, the more they come all out to prove you wrong and that is what is happening in Lagos right now.

The best you can do is to join them in there game, compete with them and believe me you will enjoy every part of it. You will learn a lot. Don't feel threatened in your own land. Thug life can take our youths to anywhere.

1 Like

Re: Call Tinubu To Order, Bode George Tells Buhari by EdifiedHebrew: 1:48pm On Feb 28, 2019
hannysur8:
Can any Yoruba community in Igbo land go against the wish Igbo leaders in any of there state

We can't follow satan to his wish n will , if the yorubas like let them follow tinubu to hell. we don't care n we don't give a Bleep.

All yorubas will perish forverer.

AMOS 9:7 Are ye not as children of the Ethiopians unto me, O children of Israel? saith the LORD. Have not I brought up Israel out of the land of Egypt? and the Philistines from Caphtor, and the Syrians from Kir?

8 Behold, the eyes of the Lord GOD are upon the sinful kingdom, and I will destroy it from off the face of the earth; saving that I will not utterly destroy the house of Jacob, saith the LORD.

9 For, lo, I will command, and I will sift the house of Israel among all nations, like as corn is sifted in a sieve, yet shall not the least grain fall upon the earth.

10 All the sinners of my people shall die by the sword, which say, The evil shall not overtake nor prevent us.
Re: Call Tinubu To Order, Bode George Tells Buhari by EdifiedHebrew: 1:56pm On Feb 28, 2019
naturalwaves:
What evidence does this one have to show that Tinubu mobilised thugs on the Igbos? These guys are just senseless and holding on to anything possible. Now that election was lost, it is to accuse Tinubu and try to soil his name. Can't he go and sit down and wail his loss in peace?Of what significance in the overall scheme of things will the so called supposed vote amount to that Tinubu will stoop so low to constitute nuisance?
He is just pained by the colossal loss of PDP. Ndo grin grin grin

the yorubas inherited lies

JEREMIAH 16:19 O LORD, my strength, and my fortress, and my refuge in the day of affliction, the Gentiles shall come unto thee from the ends of the earth, and shall say, Surely our fathers have inherited lies, vanity, and things wherein there is no profit.

20 Shall a man make gods unto himself, and they are no gods?

21 Therefore, behold, I will this once cause them to know, I will cause them to know mine hand and my might; and they shall know that my name is The LORD.

1 Like

Re: Call Tinubu To Order, Bode George Tells Buhari by Simbrixton(m): 2:10pm On Feb 28, 2019
Isiokpukpu:

Bro every right thinking man knows that Lagos is a yoruba land. Igbos can never fight over lagos with the Yorubas that is why once an igbo man dies he is ferried down to the east for burial. No igbo man despite the number of his properties in lagos will like to be buried in lagos. This issue of no man land was a child of spirit of hustling which igbos use to encourage their fellow igbo men to hustle hard. It is a reminder that Lagos is a hustling ground and doesn't belong to any of them. If you own something you don't need anyone to tell you that same thing belong you.

However, you are wrong when you say igbos can't decide who rule Lagos state. First, they are Nigerians and the law permit them to do so. Also that same law permit them to contest for any elective position in Lagos state. Secondly they live and operate their business in Lagos and pay their taxes to the Lagos State government, therefore have every right to vote or be voted for in any elective position in Lagos State. Threats doesn't scare average igbo man. In fact they love threats and competition because it bring the best in them. The more you threatened them, the more they come all out to prove you wrong and that is what is happening in Lagos right now.

The best you can do is to join them in there game, compete with them and believe me you will enjoy every part of it. You will learn a lot. Don't feel threatened in your own land. Thug life can take our youths to anywhere.
one bottle of beer and isi ewu on me boss you are a man of peace

1 Like

Re: Call Tinubu To Order, Bode George Tells Buhari by deomelo: 2:15pm On Feb 28, 2019
Isiokpukpu:

Insecurity is one thing i noticed in mind of every yoruba man that has been shouting igbos this igbos that. What are you afraid of. Go out of your comfort zone and experience the world in general, out of fear you say no. While in that your comfort zone which is your papa house you are still shouting like a kid who just had a nightmare. Igbos are never a threat to anyone. Their only is crime is that they succeed in every environment they find themselves. If i may ask what boundaries are you talking about, aren't igbos Nigerians anymore?. Please is it a crime for igbos who are Nigerians to exercise their constitutional right in Nigeria?.

Why leave your comfort zone when it's comfortable and productive enough for you to stay in for the rest of your life?

You people live the comfort of your home in the East because it's not comfortable, it's economically hostile and unproductive hence generation after generation of your people must leave and venture into other parts of Nigeria for your daily bread.

Nigerians are not and cannot troop into your towns and villages in the East because there's nothing there for them economically and even socially, even you can not wait to gather bus money and run out of that uncomfortable environment.

All over Nigeria, you people are horrible, annoying, loud, antagonistic and unhelpful guests,. You are always on the wrong side of your hosts, you are always against their interests, progress, and development.

And this is not just about Lagos, you people exhibit the same anti host attitude all over Nigeria at the expense of your gracious hosts, it gets so bad that some hosts asked you to leave their land or be killed.

You people need to do some soul searching just to figure out why Nigerians outside your borders cannot stand you and what you stand for.

Personally, I think your votes and presence should be curtailed and diluted since your interests are always against the host's interests, hopes, and future.

There are other ethnic groups in Nigeria and in Lagos in particular, but must it be just you people annoying, antagonizing and disrupting communities all over Nigeria with your anti-social issues

3 Likes

Re: Call Tinubu To Order, Bode George Tells Buhari by VicHots(f): 2:35pm On Feb 28, 2019
Lajet:
LAGOS – FORMER Deputy National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Chief Bode George, Wednesday, cautioned National Leader of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu against what he described as THE harassment of Igbo residents in Lagos.

In a statement George frowned at the recent use of thugs and hired urchins and low-lives allegedly
used to harass and unleash mayhem on the people of the South East in Lagos describing it “reprehensible, condemnable, sickening and very dangerous.” The statement reads: “This clearly ill-advised jungle justice on fellow Nigerians whose offense is basically the fact that they voted according to their conscience is capable of provoking a reprisal attack and a greater cataclysm that may graduate into a fury that no one would be able to control.

“Since yesterday I have been talking to various stakeholders from the South East to be restrained and calm and not to let the unfortunate incident widen into another violent scenario that may consume the nation itself. “I am appealing to President Buhari to call Bola Tinubu to order lest his reckless penchant of mobilizing thugs against all perceived enemies does not ricochet into the tragedies of 1962 and 1963 which eventually triggered the Nigerian Civil war.

“Lagos is a mini Nigeria. It is the most accommodating and the most friendly entity in the Nigerian space. We welcome everyone with vivid embrace and with sincerity of purpose. We are the Nigerian melting pot, encouraging traders and various merchants to bring their gods for sale. We do not discriminate. If we had discriminated against Tinubu himself, he could never have risen to the level of relevance which he has achieved today in our Lagos. “We need peace in Lagos. We do not need hired hands sponsored to disrupt business activities of fellow Nigerians.”

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/02/call-tinubu-to-order-bode-george-tells-buhari/

Who tell you say na Tinubu send them, you, your cohorts and PDP are found of raising unnecessarily raising false alarms,accusations and had succeeded in dividing the country along ethnic lines! Nigeria don't need people like you, it's better you take vacation to UK like OBJ till Nigeria and Nigerians swims in the Next Level of Prosperity,wealth and Abundance

1 Like

Re: Call Tinubu To Order, Bode George Tells Buhari by Okudiover(m): 2:39pm On Feb 28, 2019
hannysur8:

You see why you are half-baked? Is one's electoral choice now part of tradition? Why can't you cast your votes as well as let others cast theirs? When have Yoruba's ever felt threatened in the east? Igbos didn't feel threatened by Yorubas in Lagos is it in Aba or Onitsha that they will fear them? You lie.

1 Like

Re: Call Tinubu To Order, Bode George Tells Buhari by Isiokpukpu(m): 2:42pm On Feb 28, 2019
Simbrixton:
i am yoruba and I live outside Yorubaland without igbos dere would be less bigotry in yoruba land discrimination on the basis of ethnicity in companies and many problems will vanish if the Igbos feel so different from yoruba and can't integrate with us why can't the federal government build a mega city similar to lagos in the Eastern region and they stay there we all want peace you guys should think about this before relocation why not stay in portharcout or edo or delta after all an igbo man is the governor of delta if the urhobo are comfortable with you guys why not stay there

You still sound threatened by the present of Igbos in your land. There is a popular saying that says that one doesn't feel threatened in his fathers house. I see no reason why a hard working Yoruba man will be threatened by the present of ever busy Igbo man in his land. No doubt, Lagos is a Yoruba land but same time its is also part of Nigeria and Igbos are Nigerians. Therefore, you can't stop them from moving around in their country. Being a citizen of Nigeria give them the right to reside to any part of Nigeria without owing you apology. It is never on record that Igbos forcefully displaced their host their possession.

As for bigotry, it cut across every ethnic group in Nigeria. If it is not ethnic bigotry, it will be religious one. Up north they are fighting themselves, same in the east and the west is not left out. You haven't seen a Yoruba man castigating his fellow Yoruba man before?. Ijebus are the most hated tribe within the Yoruba land. On the other side the only bigotry Igbo man has shown in Yoruba land is to be successful in what he is doing and at same time being proud of his accomplishment. Have never heard that Igbos are discriminating against Yorubas in Lagos. The two ethnic group has been living peacefully until the selfish politicians came to divide both along their ethnic lines. This crisis is always high during election period.

There are Mega cities in the east, you have to travel round the country before making assumptions. The biggest market in the west Africa is in the east but the truth is that the east is highly competitive. Those that can't make it at home travel out of the region to explore the available opportunities in the target areas. Having a mega city in your domain doesn't guarantee success. If it is like that, Chinese won't abandon their world class cities for a place like Nigeria. You claim to live outside Yoruba land, why did you left your mega city for other region?. My brother get busy and be successful and you will see all these bitterness will disapear.

1 Like

Re: Call Tinubu To Order, Bode George Tells Buhari by KunleyY19(m): 2:46pm On Feb 28, 2019
Now Tinubu should be called to order... A man that started paying WAEC fees for Non indigenes/Ibo since 2002...
A man that made an IBO Man commissioner...
A man/party that gave an IBO man ticket to rep oshodi/isolo constituency...
Now I belief... "Give Them A Chance they will cut off your hands"
Sanwo-Olu Should just be Strict with Land Use Charge...
Na from there we go start...

1 Like

Re: Call Tinubu To Order, Bode George Tells Buhari by KunleyY19(m): 2:52pm On Feb 28, 2019
Sanwo-Olu should just impose Non-indigene tax... Limiting them to GL 14 in LSC though that's currently on going...
Re: Call Tinubu To Order, Bode George Tells Buhari by Muideenkolawole: 2:56pm On Feb 28, 2019
you too call igbo to order they should respect their hosts , lagos is not the only city where we have multi ethnic group and igbo are not the only non yoruba tribe in lagos but yoruba are known to be the most accommodating tribes in nigerial.

1 Like

Re: Call Tinubu To Order, Bode George Tells Buhari by JasonScoolari: 3:03pm On Feb 28, 2019
NkayStory, you're recognise.
I don't know why I always call you Nkechi. grin
Re: Call Tinubu To Order, Bode George Tells Buhari by Isiokpukpu(m): 3:03pm On Feb 28, 2019
deomelo:

Why leave your comfort zone when it's comfortable and productive enough for you to stay in for the rest of your life?

You people live the comfort of your home in the East because it's not comfortable, it's economically hostile and unproductive hence generation after generation of your people must leave and venture into other parts of Nigeria for your daily bread.

Nigerians are not and cannot troop into your towns and villages in the East because there's nothing there for them economically and even socially, even you can not wait to gather bus money and run out of that uncomfortable environment.

All over Nigeria, you people are horrible, annoying, loud, antagonistic and unhelpful guests,. You are always on the wrong side of your hosts, you are always against their interests, progress, and development.

And this is not just about Lagos, you people exhibit the same anti host attitude all over Nigeria at the expense of your gracious hosts, it gets so bad that some hosts asked you to leave their land or be killed.

You people need to do some soul searching just to figure out why Nigerians outside your borders cannot stand you and what you stand for.

Personally, I think your votes and presence should be curtailed and diluted since your interests are always against the host's interests, hopes, and future.

There are other ethnic groups in Nigeria and in Lagos in particular, but must it be just you people annoying, antagonizing and disrupting communities all over Nigeria with your anti-social issues

Based on your judgement, Chinese and Indians in Nigeria are foolish for Living their country to settle down in a place like Nigeria. There are a lot of successful Igbo men whom their business revolve around the east. For instance the only car assembling plant in Nigeria is in the east. The only shoe and other material production factory that serve this country is in the east. That Chinese are coming to Nigeria to do business doesn't mean that their country is not Economical viable. Take Lagos away from your region every thing will crumble immediately. Show me another state in the south west that would compete with any other city in the east. You need to travel out of your home to have a broader view of life. As it is right now, your mind set is too narrow. Your pain is that while you fail in your land, another man came and succeed but that is not the way to go about it. Humble yourself and learn from them. Learn to do those things which they do to succeed that you have not don before. Once you are busy and successful with what you are doing this hatred will disappear from your heart. My ever busy Yoruba friends have no time for hate. They are busy to notice someone who who is not a threat to their work.

1 Like

Re: Call Tinubu To Order, Bode George Tells Buhari by deomelo: 3:08pm On Feb 28, 2019
Isiokpukpu:

You still sound threatened by the present of Igbos in your land. There is a popular saying that says that one doesn't feel threatened in his fathers house. I see no reason why a hard working Yoruba man will be threatened by the present of ever busy Igbo man in his land. No doubt, Lagos is a Yoruba land but same time its is also part of Nigeria and Igbos are Nigerians. Therefore, you can't stop them from moving around in their country. Being a citizen of Nigeria give them the right to reside to any part of Nigeria without owing you apology. It is never on record that Igbos forcefully displaced their host their possession.

As for bigotry, it cut across every ethnic group in Nigeria. If it is not ethnic bigotry, it will be religious one. Up north they are fighting themselves, same in the east and the west is not left out. You haven't seen a Yoruba man castigating his fellow Yoruba man before?. Ijebus are the most hated tribe within the Yoruba land. On the other side the only bigotry Igbo man has shown in Yoruba land is to be successful in what he is doing and at same time being proud of his accomplishment. Have never heard that Igbos are discriminating against Yorubas in Lagos. The two ethnic group has been living peacefully until the selfish politicians came to divide both along their ethnic lines. This crisis is always high during election period.

There are Mega cities in the east, you have to travel round the country before making assumptions. The biggest market in the west Africa is in the east but the truth is that the east is highly competitive. Those that can't make it at home travel out of the region to explore the available opportunities in the target areas. Having a mega city in your domain doesn't guarantee success. If it is like that, Chinese won't abandon their world class cities for a place like Nigeria. You claim to live outside Yoruba land, why did you left your mega city for other region?. My brother get busy and be successful and you will see all these bitterness will disapear.

Feeling threatened by ungracious and anti-social elements and guests in one's house is pretty much natural and something one must pay attention to especially when their interests, belief system, goals and objectives are against mine.

You people are just lucky that Yoruba people play too nice, unlike the North where they issue you quit notice and exit from their land or death.
Re: Call Tinubu To Order, Bode George Tells Buhari by NkayStory(f): 3:08pm On Feb 28, 2019
famouscargo4u:
do not reason like this. Fairness should be reciprocated everywhere. All companies in Lagos both private and public employ Without prejudice or bias. Same with usage of public utilities. Unfortunately, I have observed that most igbo owned companies employ only their tribe. My company contracted the unskilled labour to an igbo man and I can tell you that 100% of their staff are from IMO state. The only reason igbos won't be taken seriously is because if their intolerance , bias and bigotry. My bro married to Chikodi from umueke, IMO state for the records.

You are being hypocritically dishonest...What has your brother being married to whoever have to do with your rants?

Genesis group of company the owners of Genesis Cinema with Head-Quarters in PH and branches in several state owned by Naeto OHazulike from Anambra State has a Yoruba woman in the name of Folashade Omole from Ogun State as one of the Exceutive Directors ..can that happen in a Yoruba-owned company??

There are 3 Executive Directors ,Folashade Omole,an Indian and Chikenye Ohazulike the younger sister of the owner,...can that happen in a Horuba-owned company

As we speak,Folashade through her diabolical ways(yes it has been confirmed by many people she is diabolical)has floodef the entire managerial team of Genesis group with Yorubas while the owner helplessly looks on...I wont even go into the atrocious things being done by Folashade in Genesis but i ask..can that happen in a Yoruba-owned company?

The issue is that many of you are inherently evil and wicked ...You will condemn Igbos attempting to secede and leave you alone,abhor any tnought of habing your own vountry without Igbos yet want them to leave "your land"..

But one day soon all tnis nonsense will stop.
Re: Call Tinubu To Order, Bode George Tells Buhari by Greizman: 3:09pm On Feb 28, 2019
wuta:
Good morning my fellow nairalanders please help a brother my name is Abraham Paul I need your assistance to raise 10K to buy a master's degree form at ABU Zaria which it will be closed in 3days time
My bank account is 0027417411 GTB
Thanks and God bless you all
We will still you here after 4 days
Re: Call Tinubu To Order, Bode George Tells Buhari by NkayStory(f): 3:11pm On Feb 28, 2019
deomelo:

The disdolution of this useless and meaningless country called Nigeria is the only solution..You cannot eat your cake and have it.
Re: Call Tinubu To Order, Bode George Tells Buhari by NkayStory(f): 3:16pm On Feb 28, 2019
JasonScoolari:
NkayStory, you're recognise.

I don't know why I always call you Nkechi. grin

I know why...because of the NK i know

But it could be Nkiru,Nkenna,my initials e.t.c smiley
Re: Call Tinubu To Order, Bode George Tells Buhari by Isiokpukpu(m): 3:16pm On Feb 28, 2019
Simbrixton:
one bottle of beer and isi ewu on me boss you are a man of peace
My brother this Lagos issue don tire person. How can a lazy and idle man be shouting that his land is been taken by a foreigner but give him that same land he will abandon it and go to bed. We are all Nigerians and every part of the country belong to us provided our activities are legal and does not in any way considered threat to our fellow country men. The same people who is shouting Igbos leave our land will travel abroad and start crying when trump tell them to go back to their country. Envy and Laziness is a dangerous disease. If you are envious and hard work it means you can copy what the other did to succeed but when you are envious and lazy at same time you become a time bomb waiting to explode.
Yoruba youths should get busy and leave Igbos alone. Igbos are not their problem.
Re: Call Tinubu To Order, Bode George Tells Buhari by JasonScoolari: 3:18pm On Feb 28, 2019
NkayStory:

I know why...because of the NK i know

But it could be Nkiru,Nkenna,my initials e.t.c smiley
Lemme go with Nkiru. cheesy
Re: Call Tinubu To Order, Bode George Tells Buhari by Simbrixton(m): 3:23pm On Feb 28, 2019
Isiokpukpu:

you have made solid points but lemme correct you quickly every tribe in Nigeria has successful and unsuccessful people the list of igbo of igbo bigotry is endless bros nairaland is a typical example
Now on discrimination I have personally experience this one well the federal company my parents worked for (phcn) before it was privatised the md/ceo was yoruba growing up as soon as he retired and an igbo man got there only igbos became md/ceo a high number of yorubas had to request for transfer to other stations
Now the Chinese don't migrate in droves only a few migrate as experts a mega city close to igbo land is the perfect solution as there is cultural similarity between South East and south south and dere is population
Re: Call Tinubu To Order, Bode George Tells Buhari by deomelo: 3:23pm On Feb 28, 2019
Isiokpukpu:

Based on your judgement, Chinese and Indians in Nigeria are foolish for Living their country to settle down in a place like Nigeria. There are a lot of successful Igbo men whom their business revolve around the east. For instance the only car assembling plant in Nigeria is in the east. The only shoe and other material production factory that serve this country is in the east. That Chinese are coming to Nigeria to do business doesn't mean that their country is not Economical viable. Take Lagos away from your region every thing will crumble immediately. Show me another state in the south west that would compete with any other city in the east. You need to travel out of your home to have a broader view of life. As it is right now, your mind set is too narrow. Your pain is that while you fail in your land, another man came and succeed but that is not the way to go about it. Humble yourself and learn from them. Learn to do those things which they do to succeed that you have not don before. Once you are busy and successful with what you are doing this hatred will disappear from your heart. My ever busy Yoruba friends have no time for hate. They are busy to notice someone who who is not a threat to their work.

Vey pointless and illogical example.

Chinese and Indian people in Nigeria are not terrible and anti-social guests working against my interests, they are not obnoxious, annoying or even blessed with any kind of voting privileges to use against me and my existence.

Last time I checked, Northerners are not issuing out quit notices or face death and destruction to Indian and Chinese people in the North, it was against the usual anti-social and anti hosts people from the SE

Do some soul searching per why Nigerians outside your borders share such sentiments against you.

Btw, there are more people from the East in Ogun, Oyo, Ekiti, Osun and Ondo state than Lagos so of what relevance is the talk about other places in the SW cannot compete with the East? If the East is so much better and economically viable than Ogun, Ekiti, Oyo, Osun and Ondo state, they what are you doing there? Why leave your so-called better and more productive states in the East to suffer and do menial and migrant labor in poor and less good places in the SW? You see how shallow and illogical you people sound sometimes with that lame chest beating argument

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Call Tinubu To Order, Bode George Tells Buhari by NkayStory(f): 3:27pm On Feb 28, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Lemme go with Nkiru. cheesy

Wrong again..haha!
Re: Call Tinubu To Order, Bode George Tells Buhari by deomelo: 3:27pm On Feb 28, 2019
NkayStory:

The disdolution of this useless and meaningless country called Nigeria is the only solution.. You cannot eat your cake and have it.

It is coming, it's just a matter of time and I can not wait. It's the only and perfect way to get rid of the anti-social and destructive elements and ungracious guests.
Re: Call Tinubu To Order, Bode George Tells Buhari by JasonScoolari: 3:29pm On Feb 28, 2019
NkayStory:

Wrong again..haha!
If it's not Nkechinyere, Nkechi or Nkoli then I give up. grin
Re: Call Tinubu To Order, Bode George Tells Buhari by NkayStory(f): 3:31pm On Feb 28, 2019
JasonScoolari:
If it's not Nkechinyere, Nkechi or Nkoli then I give up. grin

Lol!..Please do cheesy
Re: Call Tinubu To Order, Bode George Tells Buhari by JasonScoolari: 3:33pm On Feb 28, 2019
NkayStory:

Lol!..Please do cheesy
Lol, hope your day is going smoothly Nkechi? cheesy
Re: Call Tinubu To Order, Bode George Tells Buhari by NkayStory(f): 3:33pm On Feb 28, 2019
deomelo:

It is coming, it's just a matter of time and I can not wait. It's the only and perfect way to get rid of the anti-social and destructive elements and ungracious guests.

Thank God...your whinny cries,,lies, evil-plots and wicked stalking will cease.
Re: Call Tinubu To Order, Bode George Tells Buhari by NkayStory(f): 3:35pm On Feb 28, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Lol, hope your day is going smoothly Nkechi? cheesy

It was good,thanks Jason.

Nkechi??...No!
Re: Call Tinubu To Order, Bode George Tells Buhari by JasonScoolari: 3:36pm On Feb 28, 2019
NkayStory:

It was good,thanks Jason.
Nkechi??...No!
Alright, have fun Nkoli. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ekiti Election: Total Votes Each Party Received / Man Trekking For GEJ Replies Omotola After She Called Trekkers 'Silly' / ANPR Cameras In Lagos: These Are All You Need To Know - Exclusive Images

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.