Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,943 members, 7,814,191 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Obasanjo Spotted In London After Buhari's Presidential Election Victory. Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Spotted In London After Buhari's Presidential Election Victory. Photos (75747 Views)

Anambra Election: Soludo's Daughters Congratulate Him On His Victory (Photos) / Diri Duoye Celebrating After Supreme Court Victory (Photos) / Photos From Buhari’s Presidential Campaign In Ibadan, Oyo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Spotted In London After Buhari's Presidential Election Victory. Photos by koyeni(m): 4:43pm On Feb 28, 2019
OBJ himself grin

Check my signature if u need a good laptop
Re: Obasanjo Spotted In London After Buhari's Presidential Election Victory. Photos by ezeegolimited30(m): 4:50pm On Feb 28, 2019
he know atiku will fail! he just support that guy in other to let him spend all the money he,stoled
Re: Obasanjo Spotted In London After Buhari's Presidential Election Victory. Photos by David18074: 4:56pm On Feb 28, 2019
[color=#000000][/color] fixed games
See below

Re: Obasanjo Spotted In London After Buhari's Presidential Election Victory. Photos by mrZENographer: 4:59pm On Feb 28, 2019
festacman:
Three things to note:

1. Chief Obasanjo should take a large chunk of blame for what is happening to Atiku today. He consistently painted him as corruption personified both in prints and in words as well as in diplomatic circles for close to 12 years until late last year. However, it is mportant to point out that it was Atiku's overambition that drove Obasanjo to do that.

2. Chief Obasanjo invoked 'curse' on himself by publicly saying that God will not forgive him if he supports Atiku inspite of what he knows about him. Several months later after two failed attempts to form a 3rd force party, he made a volte face in the name of reconciliation to support Atiku to achieve his egoistic fight against Buhari.

3. Chief Obasanjo tried to play God and got humbled. He unilaterally instructed Buhari to forget 2nd term and retire to treat his ailments.He publicly denigrated and uncharitably maligned the person of President Buhari in diplomatic circles. He once told a bewildered international audience that since Buhari's hand was too weak to sign Africa Trade Deal that soon a new president with strong hand will sign it. He was too sure as though he was God. He forgot that it is every Nigerian that will have the final say on the election day.

Every song ends. Obasanjo is a melodious song that is nearing its end.

This election was not decided by the people. This was a Selection. You and your 67 likes are dumb Illiterates, whose interest are either tribalistic or grossly focused on entertainments/fashion.

Military/Anarchy- Forceful use of federal power by Buhari Predisent-select manipulate our nation and individuals.
Re: Obasanjo Spotted In London After Buhari's Presidential Election Victory. Photos by smeag0l(m): 5:22pm On Feb 28, 2019
He didn't accuse Atiku of what he did not do. Go check Atiku's wikipedia page to see for yourself.[quote author=miraclea post=76223201][/quote]
Re: Obasanjo Spotted In London After Buhari's Presidential Election Victory. Photos by smeag0l(m): 5:25pm On Feb 28, 2019
Will he now lie when all he has said about Atiku is true?can you go check Atiku's wikipedia page to see for yourself?
NEIGHBOUR:

Obj would take 80℅ blame for Atiku's defeat as he elevated the corruption tag on Atiku to unbelievable level. On the day Atiku went to reconcile with him, he still maintained that all he said about Atiku was true and even asked Atiku to ask for the forgiveness of Nigerians. Terrible.
Obj was also at the Lagos Yoruba Tennis Club with Atiku which could have been a good PR for Atiku's candidacy but he again said that although he was supporting Atiku but he stood by all he said about Atiku in the past. So imagine your boss recommending you for employment in another company and also telling them that I'm a fraudulent staff. Will I get the job? Atiku should collect his millions back from baba. Very painful indeed. Unfortunately Atiku confirmed Baba's position about him with his life or death policy of selling NNPC as if that was the only policy available to revamp our economy. Atiku never mentioned his policy on how he would curb corruption but said he would enrich his friends and grant amnesty to looters who are ready to return their loots.
How I wish we can get a younger person who can really give these old generation a good fight. It is not yet UHURU in Nigeria. Nigerians need to reject all these people and try a third force with a very young candidate. It is possible. God help Nigeria.
Re: Obasanjo Spotted In London After Buhari's Presidential Election Victory. Photos by skukimania(f): 5:54pm On Feb 28, 2019
Eni eleni, e don ja pa. I dey even wait make Uncle Soyinka comment grin

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Spotted In London After Buhari's Presidential Election Victory. Photos by OreMI22: 5:54pm On Feb 28, 2019
Nigeria back under dictatorship.

The struggle for True Democracy has started again.

In the end, Nigeria shall be rescued from the clutches of madmen and dictators who currently are doing all in their power to instigate bloodshed.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Spotted In London After Buhari's Presidential Election Victory. Photos by TheShopKeeper(m): 6:14pm On Feb 28, 2019
...baba on a full-fledged resting mission...waiting patiently for his next epistle...
Re: Obasanjo Spotted In London After Buhari's Presidential Election Victory. Photos by Nobody: 6:19pm On Feb 28, 2019
Before baba knew atiku's had sold all federal govt properties,Dem don dey wind up second term
Eetin I see be say baba use style collect small money for atiku hand.
At all at all na im bad pass

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Spotted In London After Buhari's Presidential Election Victory. Photos by smeag0l(m): 7:17pm On Feb 28, 2019
I'm not a politician and not supporting anyone here. I'm just telling you what I know.
seguno2:

That is a big fat lie from propaganda people.
Re: Obasanjo Spotted In London After Buhari's Presidential Election Victory. Photos by biometrics: 8:30pm On Feb 28, 2019
jidemoh:

Haba! I can't laugh. "Go and rest in peace"
Some users dont know the meaning of 'rest in peace', it is used for the death. Una wan kill OBJ?
Re: Obasanjo Spotted In London After Buhari's Presidential Election Victory. Photos by Dollabiz: 11:45pm On Feb 28, 2019
He couldn’t stand the rigging due to heart failure I blame old age
Re: Obasanjo Spotted In London After Buhari's Presidential Election Victory. Photos by coolscott(m): 12:08am On Mar 01, 2019
baliyubla:
Those mocking the great OBJ should think again. We all know how Abacha ended.
True
Re: Obasanjo Spotted In London After Buhari's Presidential Election Victory. Photos by seguno2: 12:12am On Mar 01, 2019
smeag0l:
I'm not a politician and not supporting anyone here. I'm just telling you what I know.

Do you know this because you are directly involved with the payments
Re: Obasanjo Spotted In London After Buhari's Presidential Election Victory. Photos by samsam2019: 1:36am On Mar 01, 2019
zlantanfan:
Lol,

The $16billion spent to buy darkness probe is pursuing him.

Overrated politician
nobody, I mean not one person in Nigeria can probe OBJ.

Unlike the lifeless dullardyou support, he has already made himself clear over the money spent on power. If you're too illiterate or rétarded to read don't blame OBJ.

BTW, when will you zombíes demand buhari get probed for his stealing since the 80s and for working with a murderous killer in abacha
Re: Obasanjo Spotted In London After Buhari's Presidential Election Victory. Photos by Nobody: 6:49am On Mar 01, 2019
biometrics:

Some users dont know the meaning of 'rest in peace', it is used for the death. Una wan kill OBJ?

And some users, like you, don't understand when words are intended as puns.
Re: Obasanjo Spotted In London After Buhari's Presidential Election Victory. Photos by Barzinime(m): 8:50am On Mar 01, 2019
samsam2019:
nobody, I mean not one person in Nigeria can probe OBJ.

Unlike the lifeless dullardyou support, he has already made himself clear over the money spent on power. If you're too illiterate or rétarded to read don't blame OBJ.

BTW, when will you zombíes demand buhari get probed for his stealing since the 80s and for working with a murderous killer in abacha
if that Murderous Abacha had gone ahead and killed them all you won't be here writing nonsense, Nigeria had the highest growth under Abacha, you better go back to school and read your books and leave intelligent matters to people with knowledge
Re: Obasanjo Spotted In London After Buhari's Presidential Election Victory. Photos by nickxtra(m): 10:50am On Mar 01, 2019
festacman:
Three things to note:

1. Chief Obasanjo should take a large chunk of blame for what is happening to Atiku today. He consistently painted him as corruption personified both in prints and in words as well as in diplomatic circles for close to 12 years until late last year. However, it is mportant to point out that it was Atiku's overambition that drove Obasanjo to do that.

2. Chief Obasanjo invoked 'curse' on himself by publicly saying that God will not forgive him if he supports Atiku inspite of what he knows about him. Several months later after two failed attempts to form a 3rd force party, he made a volte face in the name of reconciliation to support Atiku to achieve his egoistic fight against Buhari.

3. Chief Obasanjo tried to play God and got humbled. He unilaterally instructed Buhari to forget 2nd term and retire to treat his ailments.He publicly denigrated and uncharitably maligned the person of President Buhari in diplomatic circles. He once told a bewildered international audience that since Buhari's hand was too weak to sign Africa Trade Deal that soon a new president with strong hand will sign it. He was too sure as though he was God. He forgot that it is every Nigerian that will have the final say on the election day.

Every song ends. Obasanjo is a melodious song that is nearing its end.
Do you know how OBJ and Buhari later mend fences before the election? You guys don't know what's plays out in secret between these politicians and you are here typing trash
Re: Obasanjo Spotted In London After Buhari's Presidential Election Victory. Photos by akoaki(m): 1:48pm On Mar 01, 2019
LordAdam16:

Is that all?

He'd kick the bucket and nothing will happen.

-Lord
Hate speech
Re: Obasanjo Spotted In London After Buhari's Presidential Election Victory. Photos by Dayo36617: 5:51pm On Mar 01, 2019
[color=#990000][/color]see below
Fixed games by Dayo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Begins N20,000 Cash Transfer In Lagos - Sanwo-Olu / Live Update: Kwara Bye Election / Kano Female Suicide Bomber Dyed Her Leg With Henna Before Mission (Graphic Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.