Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Atiku Relying On Body Cameras From His Agents To Beat Buhari In Court - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Relying On Body Cameras From His Agents To Beat Buhari In Court (48626 Views)

Power Abuse: Reps Demand Body Cameras For Security Agents / FRSC Unveils Body Cameras For Patrol Operations / El-rufai Clears Air On Body Bag Comment(video,photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Relying On Body Cameras From His Agents To Beat Buhari In Court by Gandollaar(f): 2:33pm On Feb 28, 2019
AntiWailer:
mchewww
E pain am
Re: Atiku Relying On Body Cameras From His Agents To Beat Buhari In Court by Okoroawusa: 2:34pm On Feb 28, 2019
WritePal:
Remember the prophesy from my pastor friend and prophet I shared? These are the fulfillment of the prophesy. Stage 1 and 2 have been fulfilled. Next is stage 3.

1. The 2019 Presidential election will be won by the PDP candidate, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar. -- FULFILLED

The videos of "how they won" are out and the international observers have them.Despite its cautious diplomatic-speak, the UK expressed reservation about the election. US has been mum. That's a big statement on its own. France, Germany and other countries that matter have been mum. Buhari is brewing extreme tribalism in Nigeria.

2. President Buhari will refuse to accept the result. He will contest it, try to manipulate it and continue as president. -- FULFILLED

3. There will be a little post-election crisis in Nigeria. -- IN PROGRESS

4. The reins of power will eventually be handed over to Atiku Abubakar and PDP will go back to the centre while maybe the APC returns to the opposition role. -- YET TO BE FULFILLED. STILL IN THE FUTURE.

Make no mistake, I DO NOT SPEAK FOR ATIKU. I AM A FEARLESS SPEAKER OF THE REVELATIONS AND MIND OF GOD.
Mr Man,No1 did not happen o!
Re: Atiku Relying On Body Cameras From His Agents To Beat Buhari In Court by Bnladan(m): 2:34pm On Feb 28, 2019
JasonScoolari:
.... And some morons spread across the North wants Atiku to congratulate a lifeless political fraudster.

You do not tell an old woman to close her legs when you don't know the source of her fresh air.

Go for it Alhaji Atiku Abubakar and may Allah protect you as you reel out facts and figures.

God bless the PDP.
just spotted a doubting Thomas. Swallow it and bury ur face in shame. If u still need more of d shame, u'll hv it wen ur case get thrown in d bin. #nextlevelassured
Re: Atiku Relying On Body Cameras From His Agents To Beat Buhari In Court by Nobody: 2:34pm On Feb 28, 2019
Only fools will think there's a court in Nigeria that will annul the result of a presidential election won by an incumbent no matter the evidence.
Re: Atiku Relying On Body Cameras From His Agents To Beat Buhari In Court by Rotimi47: 2:35pm On Feb 28, 2019
Made1414:

When both parties provides video evidences what then happens? It means the election was fraudulent naa...
That's the point as everyone tried to outdo each other.
Re: Atiku Relying On Body Cameras From His Agents To Beat Buhari In Court by victorypeace: 2:35pm On Feb 28, 2019
The internet warriors have started again . The same way you pushed Atiku and Saraki to their doom. You Lazy people should go back to farming instead of crying there is no work and Buhari did not create work. No government in the world provides jobs for all of its citizens rather they would provide enable environment which you have been told to do by going to farm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Relying On Body Cameras From His Agents To Beat Buhari In Court by tuniski: 2:36pm On Feb 28, 2019
Dannyset:
This guy isn't getting the picture. You have been rejected by all and sundry. You will even lose before you leave the Tribunal.

Body camera ko, body count ni.
Lawyers already deceiving him. No be today video evidence is failing in court.

He should be reminded that his Intel license won't be renewed after its expiration in 2020. grin

11m votes won 17 states plus FCT that ain't rejection if you ask me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Relying On Body Cameras From His Agents To Beat Buhari In Court by somalianprince: 2:37pm On Feb 28, 2019
Good

I said it that this fraudulent mandate cannot stand
Re: Atiku Relying On Body Cameras From His Agents To Beat Buhari In Court by MartinsD12(m): 2:38pm On Feb 28, 2019
ijustdey:
“We have lots of evidence — video evidence and the rest — to prove that elections did not hold in most parts of the North, while in the South there was a lot of intimidation, harassment and lawlessness by the Nigerian Army."

http://saharareporters.com/2019/02/27/exclusive-atiku-relying-body-cameras-his-agents-beat-buhari-court

When olurebebe was shouting we will not take it they thought the guy is mad but hell no he is not, too bad what happened to Jonathan has repeated it self, Jonathan himself knew he was rigged out of office and now Atiku Abubakar clearly won this election, how can one explain over 2m votes coming from Yobe where there is Boko Haram insecurity not to talk of the outrageous million of fake votes coming from Borno state the capital of Boko Haram, ask yourself Lagos was not able to produce 2m votes for Buhari even Kano could not what is happening is clear to goat and fowl that the election was vividly and nonsensically rigged to favour apc zombies and I urge our man Atiku Abubakar the man that has the love of this country at heart to use all evidence we have to persecute his stolen mandate still it is restored and I see Atiku Abubakar winning clearly in court

Re: Atiku Relying On Body Cameras From His Agents To Beat Buhari In Court by ebunoluwawa: 2:39pm On Feb 28, 2019
haffaze777:

When will u treat this ur chronicle malaria
Its incurable grin grin grin Instead of them to advise Atiku to keep his money, the lawyers too want to collect their shares. Yeye
Re: Atiku Relying On Body Cameras From His Agents To Beat Buhari In Court by sparko1(m): 2:39pm On Feb 28, 2019
WritePal:
Remember the prophesy from my pastor friend and prophet I shared? These are the fulfillment of the prophesy. Stage 1 and 2 have been fulfilled. Next is stage 3.

1. The 2019 Presidential election will be won by the PDP candidate, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar. -- FULFILLED

The videos of "how they won" are out and the international observers have them.Despite its cautious diplomatic-speak, the UK expressed reservation about the election. US has been mum. That's a big statement on its own. France, Germany and other countries that matter have been mum. Buhari is brewing extreme tribalism in Nigeria.

2. President Buhari will refuse to accept the result. He will contest it, try to manipulate it and continue as president. -- FULFILLED

GET off weed!

GET OFF WEED!

4. The reins of power will eventually be handed over to Atiku Abubakar and PDP will go back to the centre while maybe the APC returns to the opposition role. -- YET TO BE FULFILLED. STILL IN THE FUTURE.

Make no mistake, I DO NOT SPEAK FOR ATIKU. I AM A FEARLESS SPEAKER OF THE REVELATIONS AND MIND OF GOD.
Re: Atiku Relying On Body Cameras From His Agents To Beat Buhari In Court by unite4real: 2:39pm On Feb 28, 2019
The Judge will ask Atiku.

1. did you campaign in Borno State?
2. did you campaign in Yobe state?
3. When you went there, was there insurgency/crisis preventing your campaign
4. Was your campaign and that of your opponents peaceful in those state?
5. Why do you now question the voter turn out from these states?

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Relying On Body Cameras From His Agents To Beat Buhari In Court by Angel212: 2:40pm On Feb 28, 2019
grin
Re: Atiku Relying On Body Cameras From His Agents To Beat Buhari In Court by afoltundeseen(f): 2:40pm On Feb 28, 2019
I hope he wins
Re: Atiku Relying On Body Cameras From His Agents To Beat Buhari In Court by Atikusbaby1: 2:41pm On Feb 28, 2019
it aint over till it is over....
Re: Atiku Relying On Body Cameras From His Agents To Beat Buhari In Court by tajuh: 2:41pm On Feb 28, 2019
Spare us the details and go to court already.

While you are at the court please also carry along with you the Wike tape.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Relying On Body Cameras From His Agents To Beat Buhari In Court by Nasige(m): 2:43pm On Feb 28, 2019
unite4real:
The Judge will ask Atiku.

1. did you campaign in Borno State?
2. did you campaign in Yobe state?
3. When you went there, was there insurgency/crisis preventing your campaign
4. Was your campaign and that of your opponents peaceful in those state?
5. Why do you now question the voter turn out from these states?

your head correct die.
Re: Atiku Relying On Body Cameras From His Agents To Beat Buhari In Court by senatordave1(m): 2:44pm On Feb 28, 2019
tuniski:

11m votes won 17 states plus FCT that ain't rejection if you ask me.
I thought you said atiku will win even in kwara?
Re: Atiku Relying On Body Cameras From His Agents To Beat Buhari In Court by Icon79(m): 2:47pm On Feb 28, 2019
The election should be and ought to be over turned but I doubt it. Buhari and APC were well prepared for this eventuality. Why else do you think he removed the Chief Justice? The only obstacle bhe saw in the Supreme Court was the Chief Justice, so he had systematically take him out and replaced him with one of his cronies. So right now, the coast is clear. Atiku ain't gonna get judgement from that Court even if he could get the INEC Chief to confess.

O pari

ChaleeBendel:
I see the presidential election being overturned.
Re: Atiku Relying On Body Cameras From His Agents To Beat Buhari In Court by shomutuski(m): 2:47pm On Feb 28, 2019
WritePal:

SHUT THE FVCK UP NIGGA!!!!! YOUR REVELATION B.S DONT MEAN SHIT

Re: Atiku Relying On Body Cameras From His Agents To Beat Buhari In Court by darrellg9: 2:48pm On Feb 28, 2019
video evidence can never be enough in this regards, it could be overturned that it is the APC agent that had the hidden camera on and the PDP agent were the ones doing the rigging which actually happened in my unit.

even if there was video evidence, did the thumb printed paper show whom it was thumb printed for?

Atiku should go and hide his face!!

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Relying On Body Cameras From His Agents To Beat Buhari In Court by shomutuski(m): 2:48pm On Feb 28, 2019
WritePal:

SHUT THE FVCK UP NIGGA!!!!! YOUR REVELATION B.S DONT MEAN SHIT
Re: Atiku Relying On Body Cameras From His Agents To Beat Buhari In Court by Donkonyon: 2:50pm On Feb 28, 2019
Atiku should not listen to people who said he should not go to court, to court susayi. Apc should come and prove how they won the election.
Re: Atiku Relying On Body Cameras From His Agents To Beat Buhari In Court by Hedonisst: 2:53pm On Feb 28, 2019
The Supreme Court would get it's own pound of flesh from Buhari. It would avenge the many acts of terror and intimidation against its Justices by the Buhari government. And if you're thinking Tanko is all powerful, then wait and see if the idiot survives the NJC.

The Supreme Court wouldn't merely cancel the election and order a rerun. They would overreach themselves via judicial activism and actually declare Atiku as the rightful winner of the election.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Relying On Body Cameras From His Agents To Beat Buhari In Court by Nobody: 2:56pm On Feb 28, 2019
WritePal:

Who's this religious fanatic who thinks pastors choose who to win an election, abeg move jare grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku Relying On Body Cameras From His Agents To Beat Buhari In Court by Enemyofpeace: 2:56pm On Feb 28, 2019
The judiciary has been taken care of by Buhari, Atiku should not waste the little change left in his bank account to go to court, nothing good will come out of it
Re: Atiku Relying On Body Cameras From His Agents To Beat Buhari In Court by Nasige(m): 3:00pm On Feb 28, 2019
Hedonisst:
The Supreme Court would get it's own pound of flesh from Buhari. It would avenge the many acts of terror and intimidation against its judges by the Buhari government. And if you're thinking Tanko is all powerful, then wait and see if the idiot survives the NJC.

The Supreme Court wouldn't merely cancel the election and order a rerun. They would overreach themselves via judicial activism and actually declare Atiku as the rightful winner of the election.
I am sure u guys were more confident of wining the election than this, i wish Atiku and his supporters good luck at the tribunal.
Re: Atiku Relying On Body Cameras From His Agents To Beat Buhari In Court by VIPERVENOM(m): 3:05pm On Feb 28, 2019
We've heard this story a million times.
Re: Atiku Relying On Body Cameras From His Agents To Beat Buhari In Court by islandmoon: 3:06pm On Feb 28, 2019
PDP, share the money!!!! APC , one sided kwarruption and herdsmen
Re: Atiku Relying On Body Cameras From His Agents To Beat Buhari In Court by id911(m): 3:06pm On Feb 28, 2019
Nasige:

I am sure u guys were more confident of wining the election than this, i wish Atiku and his supporters good luck at the tribunal.

Thank you and may God bless you. We will retrieve our stolen mandate Insha Allah

1 Like

Re: Atiku Relying On Body Cameras From His Agents To Beat Buhari In Court by Sashafm(f): 3:10pm On Feb 28, 2019
See ehn, Atiku nor ku ku send anybody. How will someone spend as much as he spent on campaign and you expect him to deliver. I am actually laughing in Spanish. Do we think Atiku is Jesus Christ, Oh! So we believe he will spend soo much just because he wants to fix Nigeria abi? and really, does it mean he will make a great leader just because he is a business man? omo! Forget joor!
Re: Atiku Relying On Body Cameras From His Agents To Beat Buhari In Court by akilo1: 3:13pm On Feb 28, 2019
Na today?e don tey when yansh dey back..go to court and remember onnegie is not in charge

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Calling Me Jubril From Sudan Wasn’t A Funny Joke – Buhari / Pictures From Labor Party's Jos Rally / Oby & Pastor Chinedu Ezekwesili At Inauguration Thanksgiving (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.