Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,019 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Atiku Relying On Body Cameras From His Agents To Beat Buhari In Court - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Relying On Body Cameras From His Agents To Beat Buhari In Court (48632 Views)

Power Abuse: Reps Demand Body Cameras For Security Agents / FRSC Unveils Body Cameras For Patrol Operations / El-rufai Clears Air On Body Bag Comment(video,photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Atiku Relying On Body Cameras From His Agents To Beat Buhari In Court by Afamed: 4:09pm On Feb 28, 2019
WritePal:
Remember the prophesy from my pastor friend and prophet I shared? These are the fulfillment of the prophesy. Stage 1 and 2 have been fulfilled. Next is stage 3.

1. The 2019 Presidential election will be won by the PDP candidate, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar. -- FULFILLED

The videos of "how they won" are out and the international observers have them.Despite its cautious diplomatic-speak, the UK expressed reservation about the election. US has been mum. That's a big statement on its own. France, Germany and other countries that matter have been mum. Buhari is brewing extreme tribalism in Nigeria.

2. President Buhari will refuse to accept the result. He will contest it, try to manipulate it and continue as president. -- FULFILLED

3. There will be a little post-election crisis in Nigeria. -- IN PROGRESS

4. The reins of power will eventually be handed over to Atiku Abubakar and PDP will go back to the centre while maybe the APC returns to the opposition role. -- YET TO BE FULFILLED. STILL IN THE FUTURE.

Make no mistake, I DO NOT SPEAK FOR ATIKU. I AM A FEARLESS SPEAKER OF THE REVELATIONS AND MIND OF GOD.
We heard all these una before. One of una Pastors even said PMB will die if he campaigned for the election

Re: Atiku Relying On Body Cameras From His Agents To Beat Buhari In Court by Nobody: 4:15pm On Feb 28, 2019
WritePal:
Remember the prophesy from my pastor friend and prophet I shared? These are the fulfillment of the prophesy. Stage 1 and 2 have been fulfilled. Next is stage 3.

1. The 2019 Presidential election will be won by the PDP candidate, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar. -- FULFILLED

The videos of "how they won" are out and the international observers have them.Despite its cautious diplomatic-speak, the UK expressed reservation about the election. US has been mum. That's a big statement on its own. France, Germany and other countries that matter have been mum. Buhari is brewing extreme tribalism in Nigeria.

2. President Buhari will refuse to accept the result. He will contest it, try to manipulate it and continue as president. -- FULFILLED

4. The reins of power will eventually be handed over to Atiku Abubakar and PDP will go back to the centre while maybe the APC returns to the opposition role. -- YET TO BE FULFILLED. STILL IN THE FUTURE.

Make no mistake, I DO NOT SPEAK FOR ATIKU. I AM A FEARLESS SPEAKER OF THE REVELATIONS AND MIND OF GOD.

You speak the mind of God? I pity you badly, it's you that crisis will catch up with, prophet of doom

Re: Atiku Relying On Body Cameras From His Agents To Beat Buhari In Court by Nobody: 4:18pm On Feb 28, 2019
kristo123:

Am guessing they lack jurisdiction when the federal government uses the military to harass voters and INEC staffs in the south even killing some in the process.

Leave emotion out of it, ICC lack jurisdiction. Nigeria is a sovereign nation. Even UN cannot entertain such case
Re: Atiku Relying On Body Cameras From His Agents To Beat Buhari In Court by Etinosa1234: 4:25pm On Feb 28, 2019
unite4real:
The Judge will ask Atiku.

1. did you campaign in Borno State?
2. did you campaign in Yobe state?
3. When you went there, was there insurgency/crisis preventing your campaign
4. Was your campaign and that of your opponents peaceful in those state?
5. Why do you now question the voter turn out from these states?

is there no source that states some places in borno is not safe for election

will an inec staff go to an insecure place to conduct election at the expense of his life
Re: Atiku Relying On Body Cameras From His Agents To Beat Buhari In Court by Ubdavis(m): 4:25pm On Feb 28, 2019
Why do u want to set this country on fire?. Buhari won, crisis, people died. Imagine what will happen if reverse is the case..

Re: Atiku Relying On Body Cameras From His Agents To Beat Buhari In Court by wizalpha(m): 4:37pm On Feb 28, 2019
This shows how Atiku is more smarter than Buhari and is also fit for president. Having Hidden cameras and APC didn't know about it.
He might not win the case in court bcoz its so obvious why Buhari appoints a new Chief of Justice from North some weeks to election.

APC and Buhari had planned all this since. Buhari is a Scam and Nigerians can't see
Re: Atiku Relying On Body Cameras From His Agents To Beat Buhari In Court by nwanyionitsha: 4:39pm On Feb 28, 2019
oyebanji44:
Hypertension grin ;pride would not allow him to accept defeat ..it's time to swallow your pride.at the end of it..It would be a crying shame..
Where is the pride? So going to court to fight for hid mandate is now pride? Well he will go even if he may lose.
Re: Atiku Relying On Body Cameras From His Agents To Beat Buhari In Court by Getdowntobiznes: 4:42pm On Feb 28, 2019
nameo:
The rigging in the last elections was mind blowing.
Nobody can convince me for instance that elections held in Borno and Yobe the way the results from those places shown.

An election with 2.7million cancelled votes where the INEC chairman himself admitted on national TV that two states has the total no of voters greater than the no of accredited voters. An election where some E.Os and REO openly disagreed with declared results with some alleging coercion in declaring results.

Is that one an election?

Atiku and the PDP should fight it in the court until his mandate is restored.

They own it to the Nigerian people to do so
Let me assure you that lawyers want to get theire own share and that is the only way(going to court).

Re: Atiku Relying On Body Cameras From His Agents To Beat Buhari In Court by nwanyionitsha: 4:44pm On Feb 28, 2019
espn:
LOL..and i hope the will provide the video evidence where PDP were also rigging...very funny...
Everyone and their own. Apc can get their own tapes ready too. It is a court case. Have your say but let justice prevail.

Re: Atiku Relying On Body Cameras From His Agents To Beat Buhari In Court by efogator(f): 4:44pm On Feb 28, 2019
You can watch some of the recorded videos from the body cameras at..
http://www.efogator.com/2019/02/video-of-inec-officials-tumb-printing.html
Re: Atiku Relying On Body Cameras From His Agents To Beat Buhari In Court by bonespac55: 4:44pm On Feb 28, 2019
JasonScoolari:
.... And some morons spread across the North wants Atiku to congratulate a lifeless political fraudster.

You do not tell an old woman to close her legs when you don't know the source of her fresh air.

Go for it Alhaji Atiku Abubakar and may Allah protect you as you reel out facts and figures.

God bless the PDP.
We Are Talking About Next Level And He Is Here Thinking About Going To Court. He Should Try And Save His Strength Because He Will Still Lose In Court

Re: Atiku Relying On Body Cameras From His Agents To Beat Buhari In Court by nwanyionitsha: 4:45pm On Feb 28, 2019
BafanaBafana:
Atiku should be more worried that his people hate him
In a rigged election.?
Re: Atiku Relying On Body Cameras From His Agents To Beat Buhari In Court by nwanyionitsha: 4:47pm On Feb 28, 2019
biosilicon:
What about the controversial sack of the CJ. Atiku do you really think you can win? Its obvious these guys know what they are doing.
He should still try the legal system.
Re: Atiku Relying On Body Cameras From His Agents To Beat Buhari In Court by MENTORCH(m): 4:48pm On Feb 28, 2019
oyebanji44:
Hypertension grin ;pride would not allow him to accept defeat ..it's time to swallow your pride.at the end of it..It would be a crying shame..

It’s not pride, it’s painful when you lose an election based on daylight robbery. If APC didn’t rob him it would have been a different ball game, but the way it was it would have been better he didn’t contest
Re: Atiku Relying On Body Cameras From His Agents To Beat Buhari In Court by nwanyionitsha: 4:48pm On Feb 28, 2019
dallyemmy:
The judges are incorruptible and will assist him!
That is the hope.
Re: Atiku Relying On Body Cameras From His Agents To Beat Buhari In Court by kolaaderin: 4:51pm On Feb 28, 2019
ChaleeBendel:
I see the presidential election being overturned.
its not going to happen. It has never happened and it will never happen. The last election was a clear win case by Buhari.
Re: Atiku Relying On Body Cameras From His Agents To Beat Buhari In Court by Indispensable85(m): 4:52pm On Feb 28, 2019
Atikulooters want to begin another round of day dreaming.

Re: Atiku Relying On Body Cameras From His Agents To Beat Buhari In Court by Salowise: 4:52pm On Feb 28, 2019
If they rigged the election, then why he (atiku) failed in his polling unit.

Re: Atiku Relying On Body Cameras From His Agents To Beat Buhari In Court by jimmynauty: 4:55pm On Feb 28, 2019
Donmedra:
Will this evidence be enough?
Ask rauf aregtascal how he won over pdp
Re: Atiku Relying On Body Cameras From His Agents To Beat Buhari In Court by kolaaderin: 4:56pm On Feb 28, 2019
WritePal:

is this a prophecy from a parallel world, the exact opposite is what is playing out.

Re: Atiku Relying On Body Cameras From His Agents To Beat Buhari In Court by jimmynauty: 4:57pm On Feb 28, 2019
espn:
LOL..and i hope the will provide the video evidence where PDP were also rigging...very funny...

The onus is o apcheats to present not atiku
Re: Atiku Relying On Body Cameras From His Agents To Beat Buhari In Court by emmangrace: 5:01pm On Feb 28, 2019
ChaleeBendel:
I see the presidential election being overturned.
God says no but you say that you will go to court, go ahead.
Re: Atiku Relying On Body Cameras From His Agents To Beat Buhari In Court by jimmynauty: 5:03pm On Feb 28, 2019
BafanaBafana:
Atiku should be more worried that his people hate him

Check his state who won and say it again
Re: Atiku Relying On Body Cameras From His Agents To Beat Buhari In Court by jimmynauty: 5:05pm On Feb 28, 2019
WritePal:

Re: Atiku Relying On Body Cameras From His Agents To Beat Buhari In Court by Tareq1105: 5:09pm On Feb 28, 2019
nameo:
The rigging in the last elections was mind blowing.
Nobody can convince me for instance that elections held in Borno and Yobe the way the results from those places shown.

An election with 2.7million cancelled votes where the INEC chairman himself admitted on national TV that two states has the total no of voters greater than the no of accredited voters. An election where some E.Os and REO openly disagreed with declared results with some alleging coercion in declaring results.

Is that one an election?

Atiku and the PDP should fight it in the court until his mandate is restored.

They own it to the Nigerian people to do so

Double defeat loading.

Re: Atiku Relying On Body Cameras From His Agents To Beat Buhari In Court by KuwaiitiDinar: 5:10pm On Feb 28, 2019
Those thinking that Nigeria will be handed over to a personality like Atiku on the platform of PDP, please be informed that such a thing can never never never happen, not even in dream land. Your hate will never consume Nigeria it can only consume you.
If you wished for a better Nigeria and you think Buhari is not good then there is no way you will think Atiku is better more so on the platform of PDP, Also be informed that the time for ‘ share the money’ is long gone, Nigeria is in for business.

Re: Atiku Relying On Body Cameras From His Agents To Beat Buhari In Court by jimmynauty: 5:13pm On Feb 28, 2019
Dannyset:
This guy isn't getting the picture. You have been rejected by all and sundry. You will even lose before you leave the Tribunal.

Body camera ko, body count ni.
Lawyers already deceiving him. No be today video evidence is failing in court.

He should be reminded that his Intel license won't be renewed after its expiration in 2020. grin

Kia Kia p ask rauf aregsola of the state of osun how he collected his mandate from pdp
Re: Atiku Relying On Body Cameras From His Agents To Beat Buhari In Court by baganas: 5:15pm On Feb 28, 2019
Made1414:

And you think when a video where pdp was rigging surfaces the judge will say ok it's a draw game and winner takes it all? Funny you, that simply means that they were lots of irregularities with the election and it's hereby cancelled, Yakubu sacked and Nigeria to have a re-run
Where is onnoghen when you need him the most?
Re: Atiku Relying On Body Cameras From His Agents To Beat Buhari In Court by BafanaBafana: 5:31pm On Feb 28, 2019
jimmynauty:

Check his state who won and say it again
Subtract the number of non indigenes that voted him. He lost!
Re: Atiku Relying On Body Cameras From His Agents To Beat Buhari In Court by News101: 5:36pm On Feb 28, 2019
WritePal:

Pls stop posting this your fake prophesy everywhere on Nairaland or you will be banned. Attention seeker. Buhari will refuse to accept the results. Atiku will win. Is that what has happened now? Fake prophet. Who is refusing to accept the results now? Buhari or Atiku?

I don't know why some Nigerians like you are so blind that they follow fake prophets here and there. Why didn't the prophecy happen exactly as it was said?? Why are you still sharing what never happened and believing lies? Even if we believe Atiku won, but was he declared winner? So your prophesy is fake. Your prophecy would have been true if Atiku was declared winner and Buhari refused to accept.

So stop spreading this fake news and fake prophecy or you will be banned. Stop this nonsense.

Re: Atiku Relying On Body Cameras From His Agents To Beat Buhari In Court by princegeo(m): 5:45pm On Feb 28, 2019
But why are the APC members advising ATIKU not to go to court

Yea he will spend money no problem
Yoh dy drink Panasonic for another man headache

Nnamdi Kanu: UK To Provide Consular Assistance To IPOB Leader / Jubilation As Saraki Meets Other Defectors At PDP Secretariat In Abuja. Photos / Why Nigeria Cannot Afford A Stand-Off With South Africa By Kakanda (Al-jazeera)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94